Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

Just now, calliope1975 said:

Cuz even if he takes over the super scary bad guys' organization, then I'd ask why he didn't do this to begin with. This is the hill I'm dying on. 

He could've done that and avoided the whole Cayden nearly blowing up the city thing!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Well, isnt this riveting. Time to check Twitter. And Instagram. And Facebook. Maybe alphabetize my old DVD collection...

I’m counting the minutes until I can watch Gotham personally.

• Love 2

Are we actually supposed to be rooting for Diaz? Or getting insight into who he is? Because, I still have no clue how he`s supposedly so much scarier or more complex than any random crime boss Oliver would have shot through the throat after one episode in season 1...

• Love 3
Just now, BkWurm1 said:

This feels SUPER pointless.  What are we supposed to be getting from this?  

I feel like we're going to watch him go to the grocery store and run errands next. How does any of this relate to Oliver? I swear it feels like a backdoor pilot for Diaz with special appearances by The Quadrant. 

• Love 1

I knew this episode was going to be bad but this is almost shockingly terrible. No wonder SA has been so salty about it. (Though frankly he should probably be grateful that he got to stay far, far away.)

• Love 6
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

What are we supposed to be getting from this? 

Additional, unneeded confirmation that Tweedle dumb and Tweedle dumber don't have an ounce of charisma between them? 

And because it can never be put into the universe too often:  DIE CURTIS, DIE.  

• Love 10