Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

Why on earth would Diggle want to put the hood back on when the person suspected of being the Green Arrow is under indictment? Goodness, this is dumb.

Remember when people wanted him to be Green Lantern and then they wanted him to be his own hero only for him now to want to be Green Arrow instead...let Diggle carve out his own legacy instead of salivating after Olivers.

Felicity doesn't sound very convincing. She's all like "I wouldnt........there are only like 6 guys in the hall........" as if she wants Thea to secretly go in there.

Aww reunion!

Please tell me this was a left over plan from Cayden?

Seriously, we know they'll get Roy back and the next ep will have him and Thea w/OTA. How can the show think they can ever go back to those assholes afterwards?

• Love 8

They're really gonna give us Speedy and Roy back but then leave us with the newbies. Let me weep.

Just now, statsgirl said:

Did I miss it or did Curtis not make arrangements for Zoe's care?

I didn't see anything. Well, if Curtis is a good NTA ride or die teammate, he should be taking in Zoe. Let's see what happens. 

• Love 4
Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

Is Dinah the only person in SCPD not working for Diaz? Is that really what we're left with? 

Why hasnt she been fired yet? Wouldnt it be easier to get all the good guys off the squad?

• Love 1