Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

Oliver should tell Quentin how there was another Quentin who was a Nazi who killed his version of Sara for being bisexual. Explain real slowly how people from other worlds are not the same people as they are here.

• Love 23

I'm sure Juliana is a lovely person, but she acts the exact same way in every single scene. I wish we'd have more Thea, you'd think since she's leaving, but nope we get more mediocrity.

Ugh, don't let them in the lair. God I hate these three.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, scarynikki12 said:

I really don’t get why these three are going with “pure hatred” as an acting choice opposite OTA.

I think it's supposed to be "righteous indignation" but it's not coming off.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, bethy said:

As much as I want OTA to go OFF on the newbies, I kind of dig that Oliver is just ignoring their petulant ass-holery. Like he just doesn't have time for them.

That's my favorite thing about this. He is completely out of fucks when it comes to them. It's so great.

• Love 13
Just now, KenyaJ said:

Have I mentioned in the last 5 minutes how much I hate the newbies? Why do they have to be so aggressively unpleasant?

Because we can't have nice things!

They gave us married Olicity, now we must suffer through the newbies forever and. They are the shady Susans of S6.

Lol I'm trying to see it as my "Olicity fee", watching these dickheads being dickheads. 

• Love 2