Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

Why is everyone mumbling all the time? Why are they all so annoying tonight? Ugh

I have my TV on a low setting because it's right outside my parents' bedroom. Last week, I could hear dialogue perfectly fine. This week? I'm legit sat in front of my TV, trying to hear the dialogue. The ADR is bad this week.

2 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

About time Moira’s lawyer showed up. And so The Feds are acceding jurisdiction to Star City? They couldn’t find a FEDERAL prosecutor?

And no, I’m not going to hand wave away this shit.????

This show has been fucking up legal plot points since Season One. It’s tradition! ?

• Love 4
Just now, garnetarden said:

Not a perfect life, and not difficult to forget guys. I definitely put it out of my mind.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

So...Diggle wanted to be the Green Arrow this WHOLE TIME?

Ok, I know that's not what he said, but it's funny to think about. He's been waiting for the perfect moment to take over. 

A perfect life you never knew you wanted probably means you really didn't want it and yeah, aliens messing with your brain!!

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So...Diggle wanted to be the Green Arrow this WHOLE TIME?

Ok, I know that's not what he said, but it's funny to think about. He's been waiting for the perfect moment to take over. 

So Diggle is secretly an evil mastermind?

1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

A perfect life you never knew you wanted probably means you really didn't want it and yeah, aliens messing with your brain!!

I like that Oliver repeatedly said he was brainwashed but Digg's like "that was my perfect life." The past six years flash through Oliver's poor mind, wondering if he's set himself up for a coup.

• Love 8
Just now, apinknightmare said:

I like that Oliver repeatedly said he was brainwashed but Digg's like "that was my perfect life." The past six years flash through Oliver's poor mind, wondering if he's set himself up for a coup.

Surprise story for second half of the season!

• Love 1

Didn't we have "you killed my son/father" last season?

9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, so they apparently have the budget to get Billy freaking Joel to make a cameo, but not for new sets until this episode.

Or did Billy owe someone on set a favour, and they blew they entire seasonal budget on him and sets? 

I think it was existing concert footage they got permission to use.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, so they apparently have the budget to get Billy freaking Joel to make a cameo, but not for new sets until this episode.

Or did Billy owe someone on set a favour, and they blew they entire seasonal budget on him and sets? 

They just borrowed footage from one of his filmed concerts. Marc gave an interview where he talked about it.

• Love 2
Just now, LeighAn said:

They just borrowed footage from one of his filmed concerts. Marc gave an interview where he talked about it.

Yeah, IIRC, I think the actual concert was on Long Island.