Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

In March. I think that he will be for Sonny..

Why waste GR on FS? Ew. LOL. I love GR and if he plays LGBT, I'm happy.

19 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I did not say a coming out story. Will having a sexual life could have been fun and different. He is a young, nice looking gay man. I don't understand why the show cannot have him explore that..

All my gay guy friends are saying the same thing. He needs to go be slutty a bit - real life, etc... 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

Why waste GR on FS? Ew. LOL. I love GR and if he plays LGBT, I'm happy.

All my gay guy friends are saying the same thing. He needs to go be slutty a bit - real life, etc... 

While exploring Gay culture, Will could have become good friends with a guy and they bond as friends.  We find out that this guy is a trans man who identifies as a Gay man.  It would be a different story, but it would make people think about the complexity of sexuality and gender identity.  Perhaps, Will even meets somebody bad online and that can lead him to have an adventure, with Sonny and Paul working together to save Will.. Will going from Sonny to Paul is boring to me.. We all know as soon as he gets with Paul, he will want Sonny back...I just wanted a different story for Will.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

That's why I've liked the veer into Paul and Will getting their "Hardy Gays" on.  Not to bring it back to Kyle/Fish (though I always must), but one thing I always liked is that their jobs, particularly Fish being a cop, gave them the opportunity to be in other stories besides romantic ones, especially since they didn't have family ties the way Will, Sonny, and Paul do here.  In fact, my dream story for them was a patient dying on newbie doc Kyle's watch, Kyle becoming convinced some kind of foul play was involved, and eventually looping Fish into an investigation.

But I guess, at this point, I have no use for Sonny.  The writing for him coupled with the performance...just not into it.

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, worleybird said:

I bet the John storyline has something to do with his hair going gray. The chemicals in the Grecian Formula/Just For Men kept him under control. When he stopped using the coloring, Poof!, mad crazy. Mwah-ha-hah!!

Hahaha!  Yep you're on to something!  At least he hasn't lost his "smell the fart" look when he wants us to think he's thinking really, really hard.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

That's why I've liked the veer into Paul and Will getting their "Hardy Gays" on.  Not to bring it back to Kyle/Fish (though I always must), but one thing I always liked is that their jobs, particularly Fish being a cop, gave them the opportunity to be in other stories besides romantic ones, especially since they didn't have family ties the way Will, Sonny, and Paul do here.  In fact, my dream story for them was a patient dying on newbie doc Kyle's watch, Kyle becoming convinced some kind of foul play was involved, and eventually looping Fish into an investigation.

But I guess, at this point, I have no use for Sonny.  The writing for him coupled with the performance...just not into it.

I too loved Fish and they were  the best thing under Ron. I also loved Dorian pretending to be Gay story and her wife was a Black woman. A lesbian  of color.  We even had a butch lesbian in that story, something you never see. Hollywood only recognizes Femmes, since they don't challenge gender norms..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

It is surreal to me, how everybody hates Sonny. I remember how it was Will that everybody hated... 

• Love 3
On 2/13/2018 at 12:35 PM, worleybird said:

I bet the John storyline has something to do with his hair going gray. The chemicals in the Grecian Formula/Just For Men kept him under control. When he stopped using the coloring, Poof!, mad crazy. Mwah-ha-hah!!

Actually, I think Drake/John rocks the gray hair. Other actors should take note.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

...what is this I'm reading on Twitter that Abigail has some kind of split personality named "Gabby"?!?!

Oh, Ron.  OH, RON.

The sign of a shitty writer: Having to use the same gimmick on every frigging show you write for.

• Love 4

I sincerely doubt Failure's alter ego is called Gabby. Grabby or Slappy or Stabby, maybe. Seriously now, Ron can't be that shitty a writer...

...I've read other crazy rumors - Stefan is a brain-transplanted Stefano! Stefan is a brain-transplanted EJ! Nicole is back for Xmas and pregnant with Eric's baby!  - which have all turned out not to be true. So don't worry yet.

I'm still trying to figure out what Ron's original plan was for Susan, though. Didn't someone here say Eileen and/or Corday had to intervene and adjust his story to protect the character?

As for the random Kristen cameo...I read that Eileen had agreed to two stints on the show. Maybe she'll pop up again for May sweeps. And I wouldn't put it past Ron to manage to woo James back to the show considering all the other vets that are back.

He can't recast EJ.

8 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I sincerely doubt Failure's alter ego is called Gabby. Grabby or Slappy or Stabby, maybe. Seriously now, Ron can't be that shitty a writer...

It has been confirm that Failure has DID. I saw a picture of her with a black wig, as her alter, Gabby. Ron is a shitty writer. When he is good, he is good. When he is bad, he is the worst..I think he needs another headwriter to restrain him.

• Love 3

I'm historically more pro-Ron that most, but oh boy, this is a bad idea.  Obviously he inherited Jessica's having DID on OLTL, but he drove it into the ground and ruined that character in the process.  And the Kate/Connie mess on GH - which was also somewhat set up before he got there - was even worse. 

There's no reason for Abigail to have DID.  Think she's boring?  Make her more interesting on her own merits instead of turning her into someone else.

And no doubt, we'll see "Gabby" sleep with Stefan O., which guh-ross.

• Love 5

My only interest in this DID story is to see how MM looks with a black wig with her fair complexion....beyond that, pretty sure I've seen this story before....*cough*Jess/Tess OLTL *cough*. Oh yeah, Kate/Connie on GH...kind of blocked that from my mind.... and yes, he trashed all those characters.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, RedRockRosie said:

My only interest in this DID story is to see how MM looks with a black wig with her fair complexion....beyond that, pretty sure I've seen this story before....*cough*Jess/Tess OLTL *cough*. Oh yeah, Kate/Connie on GH...kind of blocked that from my mind.... and yes, he trashed all those characters.

Exactly, what is so annoying is that there is mental illness in the Horton family.   All Ron has to do, is do research on the family and Abigail's recent history to give her a mental illness. PTSD seems like a natural story after being terrorized by Ben.. PTSD is very complex and can leave lasting problems for the individual suffering from it. Ron is just a lazy writer. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

Not to mention that it's completely unnecessary for Abigail to have another personality. She already has a history of mental illness. And she's been known to get violent when pushed to the edge. There's already a story there without the addition of a new personality.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Vince1178 said:

Not to mention that it's completely unnecessary for Abigail to have another personality. She already has a history of mental illness. And she's been known to get violent when pushed to the edge. There's already a story there without the addition of a new personality.

I'm just grateful that if Ron HAS to do a storyline about Abigal with DID, that her other personality isn't Kate Mansi.  THAT would be truly horrific.

'

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Did you guys see the new promo about Gabigail?  It is a mess..lol Pure Ron.. 

Just saw it. I guess Abigail truly hates Gabi if she thinks that horrible outfit and wig looks anything like the real Gabi. I wonder what stupid reason Ron is going to give Abigail for the split personality. If he was smart (which he is not), it could start when Jack pulled her out the elevator and died saving her life. 

Instead it will be something stupid, like she was super-jealous that Chad fell for Gabi and couldn't deal with her feelings.

• Love 5

Week of February 26

Monday February 26:

Vivian asks Victor to form an unconventional partnership.

Claire confides in Marlena about Rafe’s infidelity.

Wednesday February 28:

Valerie questions Eli’s choice about letting JJ raise his child.

Thursday March 1:

Brady learns Maggie has left Victor and is tempted to come clean with Eve.

Friday March 2: 

Hope and Rafe prepare for their big day!

• Love 5

Maggie leaves Victor?  YEA!!!!   I hope this means that Maggie will get an actual storyline instead of only being on screen to forgive that old fart or side eye Eve.  Let Suzanne Rogers do something, she's certainly good enough, and better than half the people we do see.

• Love 9

More on February 26

Monday, February 26, 2018 
Hope and Rafe make a surprising decision about their nuptials. 

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 
Abigail dreams of Andre, who gives her clues about his killer.

Friday, March 2, 2018 
Ciara finds out that Claire knows about Rafe’s indiscretion & fears she will tell Hope. 

Valerie confronts Lani over marrying JJ. 

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Valerie confronts Lani over marrying JJ. 

Valerie needs to mind her own business. It is not her place to tell a grown woman what to do with her life. If anything, if she keeps this up, Lani might keep her away from her grandchild. 

• Love 3

I haven't seen anything about "Gabigail" so I've been hoping Abby is just messing with Stephan O's head, because he knows Vivian was the one dressed as Gabby. She could have found the wig, coat and shaker, I mean, urn cover in his room. Would make sense, as he and Viv couldn't have left them at the office, lest they be found by the police (I know, it's a long shot they would actually find anything significant ;) )

Many parts of this show are turning into comedy, starting with a character named Stephan O. He's not impressing me as a new villain. Speaking of villain, TPTB had best get on the stick with that, as John Aniston is starting to show his age, yet they are trying to keep him evil. It is coming out sort of pathetic, similar to Stephano's last years. They need to have him groom/create some serious new dastardly types, as I'm not convinced by Brady or Sonny trying to be evil. Too much history there, and they end up being a parody of evil.

Just my opinion here - based on absolutely nothing!

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, salvame said:

I haven't seen anything about "Gabigail" so I've been hoping Abby is just messing with Stephan O's head, because he knows Vivian was the one dressed as Gabby. She could have found the wig, coat and shaker, I mean, urn cover in his room. Would make sense, as he and Viv couldn't have left them at the office, lest they be found by the police (I know, it's a long shot they would actually find anything significant ;) )

Many parts of this show are turning into comedy, starting with a character named Stephan O. He's not impressing me as a new villain. Speaking of villain, TPTB had best get on the stick with that, as John Aniston is starting to show his age, yet they are trying to keep him evil. It is coming out sort of pathetic, similar to Stephano's last years. They need to have him groom/create some serious new dastardly types, as I'm not convinced by Brady or Sonny trying to be evil. Too much history there, and they end up being a parody of evil.

Just my opinion here - based on absolutely nothing!

I have always wanted Alex and Philip to go head to head for Victor's throne. Justin and Victor being at odds over their sons would be a good way to delve into the Justin/Victor dynamic.  Adrienne siding with Justin would re-ignite her long-buried feud with Victor.. This could have brought in the twins, Joseph and Victor Jr. into the fold with Brady and Sonny becoming, unwitting pawns, in the war, between Alex and Philip. Instead, Ron gave us Bonnie and Hattie. Now, he is bringing Gabigail.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

So this is your 3rd soap you are doing a DID story on. Can’t wait.  Nearly everyone called this when Andre was murdered.  I can’t wait to hear the reason for this. I don’t think I wouldnt have minded a DID story with Abigail due to her previous mental illness history but her alter is named “Gabi?”  Seriously?! Clearly I don’t know what’s going to happen but I’m already very weary about this.  

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Bwill3133 said:

So this is your 3rd soap you are doing a DID story on. Can’t wait.  Nearly everyone called this when Andre was murdered.  I can’t wait to hear the reason for this. I don’t think I wouldnt have minded a DID story with Abigail due to her previous mental illness history but her alter is named “Gabi?”  Seriously?! Clearly I don’t know what’s going to happen but I’m already very weary about this.  

It would have been more compelling to give Abigail a mental illness, that was like the one that affected her grandmother and Great-grandmother Abigail. I remember even Jennifer was scared that she was going to be like her mother Laura. 

• Love 5
On 2/17/2018 at 1:05 PM, Apprentice79 said:

Valerie needs to mind her own business. It is not her place to tell a grown woman what to do with her life. If anything, if she keeps this up, Lani might keep her away from her grandchild. 

...isn't trying to pass off the baby as someone else's already trying to keep her away from her grandchild?

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

...isn't trying to pass off the baby as someone else's already trying to keep her away from her grandchild?

True, but, If she blows up Lani's world with JJ. Lani might be spiteful and keep her from her grandchild, indefinitely.  She should be speaking to her son Eli, not Lani. Stressing Lani out, is not good for the baby. Whatever the mother feels, the baby will feel..

Edited by Apprentice79
18 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Apparently most of the cast will be in "Hong Kong" by the end of March.

Does this mean they'll meet up with Belle and Sean? Lucas has previously spent time in "Hong Kong" as well, but I doubt they'll be sending him there.

• Love 2