Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

SoapHub is reporting that JJ is going to hop into the Eve/Theresa/Brady triangle.  And I doubt if he's going to wind up with Brady.  :)

Hahaha!  Poor JJ!  Celibacy should start looking good to him right about now.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, nilyank said:

I can't remember but did JJ and Thereaa ever actually hook up together?

No, they should have. They had combustible chemistry. Plus, it would have made sense for Theresa to go after him to hurt Jennifer. She could have fallen for him. Or they could have been fuck buddies with no strings attached.  I don't know why soaps don't show people enjoying sex, just for the sake of enjoying it.. JJ and Theresa could have moved on to other people, for their forever love connection.

• Love 1

They never had sex? Really? The way they were going at it I thought it for sure happened at some point...

I almost don't want to know, but when/why did Theresa go from wanting JJ to wanting Daniel? She ended up OD-ing at his place, right?

46 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

They never had sex? Really? The way they were going at it I thought it for sure happened at some point...

I almost don't want to know, but when/why did Theresa go from wanting JJ to wanting Daniel? She ended up OD-ing at his place, right?

Yes, she did. I think she even tried to blackmail Daniel for sex.

(edited)
2 hours ago, leela46 said:

Since there's a rumor that Abby is pregnant, I'm betting the new baby is hers. Probably a "who's the daddy " storyline.

There is also a rumor that Claire and Tripp will sleep with each other and she will get pregnant. I am not ready for Shelle to become grandparents and for Hope to become a great-grandmother.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

There is also a rumor that Claire and Tripp will sleep with each other and she will get pregnant. I am not ready for Shelle to become grandparents and for Hope to become a great-grandmother.

Fuck, I'd rather Abby be pregnant lol.

• Love 4
(edited)
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Fuck, I'd rather Abby be pregnant lol.

There is also a rumor that Ben will get with Ciara. There are so many rumors out there.. One rumor is that Sonny will have a one night stand with Chad. That one sounds like a fan fiction. It would be an interesting twist, though, especially for Chad.  Men are not allowed to have fluid sexuality, like women, on TV.  I think it will be Will that sleeps with Sonny, after Sonny's reputation is ruined by Leo. Freddie had an interview and said that Sonny will get comfort from a surprising person..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Ugh, nobody needs to be pregnant.  We're not even done with Lani's "Ooops!" pregnancy yet.

There's no way that Chad/Sonny rumor is true.

I know, but, it would be an interesting twist...I loved Chill back in the day.. Chandler and the original Chad had combustible chemistry..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
(edited)

It would indeed be cool to see some bisexual characters in US daytime soaps.  Because right now there's kinda sorta but not really Mariah on Y&R and, before that, the last one I remember was Lena on AMC.

ETA...oh wait, Kristina on GH.  I forgot because she's mostly a horrible Sonny proper.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I hope this isn't true--not because I don't like the idea of Tripp and Claire getting together--I just think the "Young People Summertime" storyline should consist of more then an unwanted pregnancy.  I mean, what happened to keggers in Murder Park? :)

• Love 4
(edited)
22 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

It would indeed be cool to see some bisexual characters in US daytime soaps.  Because right now there's kinda sorta but not really Mariah on Y&R and, before that, the last one I remember was Lena on AMC.

ETA...oh wait, Kristina on GH.  I forgot because she's mostly a horrible Sonny proper.

Exactly, diversity is not just adding more people of color, I am always down for that. Diversity of sexuality would be awesome as well.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

lol at the Chad/Sonny rumor. I'm down!

I don't want Ben wasted on Ciara. I'm so over her.

I saw a picture that was from the show of Sonny and Chad hugging and I was like, “Shoot, put them together.”

If Freddie said in an interview that Sonny gets comfort from a surprising person, that can’t be Will.  People are expecting that.  Chad would be a surprising person.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I really think the baby is Abby's, but I'd laugh my ass off at Hope being a great grandmother.

I'm keeping an open mind regarding Ciara and Ben. Of course at the moment I like Ben and loathe Ciara.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

If Freddie said in an interview that Sonny gets comfort from a surprising person, that can’t be Will.  People are expecting that.  Chad would be a surprising person.

Maybe it's MBB!

• Love 2
13 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

If Freddie said in an interview that Sonny gets comfort from a surprising person, that can’t be Will.  People are expecting that.  Chad would be a surprising person

Not as surprising as Maggie.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Vince1178 said:

Hahaha!  He's going to cut his hands to smithereens when he runs his fingers through her hair.  

Maybe Sonny has a thing for orthopedic oxfords??

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Vince1178 said:

Having Sonny fall into bed with a woman would be extremely surprising.  I can see Ron, in his continuing quest to ruin the character, do that.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, superdeluxe said:

Having Sonny fall into bed with a woman would be extremely surprising.  I can see Ron, in his continuing quest to ruin the character, do that.

I think that it will be Will that he sleeps with. Will has shown no romantic feelings for him, that would be surprising, since he does not remember loving Sonny..

2 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

I think that it will be Will that he sleeps with. Will has shown no romantic feelings for him, that would be surprising, since he does not remember loving Sonny..

I don't know, maybe it'll be Uncle Vic...........after all, this IS Salem......

And we know how much Sonny wants that CEO job.....

• Love 3

Hello all!  I gave up soaps for awhile and have been away from here for quite some time.  It's nice to see so many of you are still watching.

It's unfortunate, however, that my first post back is going to be an angry one.  Why in the fuck is Kate Mansi coming back?  Not that her bland replacement was great or anything, but anyone is better than Kate Mansi.  Lordy I hope her contract will be a short one.

Also, is it true that Stephen Nichols won't be on the show much longer?  I adore SN so hopefully that's just a horrible, horrible rumor.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Hello all!  I gave up soaps for awhile and have been away from here for quite some time.  It's nice to see so many of you are still watching.

It's unfortunate, however, that my first post back is going to be an angry one.  Why in the fuck is Kate Mansi coming back?  Not that her bland replacement was great or anything, but anyone is better than Kate Mansi.  Lordy I hope her contract will be a short one.

Also, is it true that Stephen Nichols won't be on the show much longer?  I adore SN so hopefully that's just a horrible, horrible rumor.

It's SO good to see you back!  Your anger about that hopping horror known as Kate Mansi is shared by me and many others.  I guess there's fewer opportunities for someone with Mansi's cough, cough, "talents", than she supposed.  I still think she has a very bright future working a potato stand on the Santa Monica pier, though.

I don't know if SN is really getting the boot, or if it's just a rumor because he spoke out on how poorly Show was writing Patch and Kayla.

But it would be just like Corday to push out talent while welcoming back somebody like Mansi.

Welcome back!!

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Apparently, Woody Allen never called :):)  I think when Mansi got out of the non-soap opera realm and tried to audition for prime time shows, she got a good dose of reality and she realized that she's not the star her fans have told her she was.

• Love 10
On 5/25/2018 at 4:52 PM, Silver Raven said:

SoapHub is reporting that JJ is going to hop into the Eve/Theresa/Brady triangle.  And I doubt if he's going to wind up with Brady.  :)

Well, I for one would watch the ever lovin' eff outta a JJ/Brady pairing. 

On 5/26/2018 at 3:32 AM, BlackMamba said:

Monday June 4:

Wednesday June 6:

Ben shows up on Will’s doorstep to make amends. Look for the character to stick around for a while this time.

Hell yeah!!! Soapy drama. SOAPY drama. Can't wait.

On 5/30/2018 at 10:50 AM, Apprentice79 said:

1. There is also a rumor that Ben will get with Ciara. There are so many rumors out there..

2. One rumor is that Sonny will have a one night stand with Chad. That one sounds like a fan fiction. It would be an interesting twist, though, especially for Chad. 

3. Men are not allowed to have fluid sexuality, like women, on TV.  I think it will be Will that sleeps with Sonny, after Sonny's reputation is ruined by Leo.

4. Freddie had an interview and said that Sonny will get comfort from a surprising person..

1. I think that Ben/Ciara would be awesome... it would be very dramatic and ripe for good performances by the two of them plus Hope, Julie, etc... Murdering Psycho on a redemption tour...falls in love with  sassy daughter of police commissioner. I can dig it.

2. NO NO NO. If Chad swings for anyone it better fucking be William Robert Horton! Chill all the way, man!! CHILL!!! LOL
Although, the way they've written Chad and Sonny since Billy was cast...I can see it. The writers forget that it was Will and Chad not Sonny and Chad for the close friendship. 

3. I agree about men and sexual fluidity. I wish it were different.

4. And yes, maybe it IS Will. I'll hate it if he cheats on Paul. I don't want the WilSon reunion but when it happens (boo), I want it to be a "clean" pairing...not mired in cheating. It'll be heartbreaking enough.

Are we for sure that the "comfort" he gets is sex? 

• Love 4
(edited)
16 minutes ago, swtrgrl said:

Well, I for one would watch the ever lovin' eff outta a JJ/Brady pairing. 

Hell yeah!!! Soapy drama. SOAPY drama. Can't wait.

1. I think that Ben/Ciara would be awesome... it would be very dramatic and ripe for good performances by the two of them plus Hope, Julie, etc... Murdering Psycho on a redemption tour...falls in love with  sassy daughter of police commissioner. I can dig it.

2. NO NO NO. If Chad swings for anyone it better fucking be William Robert Horton! Chill all the way, man!! CHILL!!! LOL
Although, the way they've written Chad and Sonny since Billy was cast...I can see it. The writers forget that it was Will and Chad not Sonny and Chad for the close friendship. 

3. I agree about men and sexual fluidity. I wish it were different.

4. And yes, maybe it IS Will. I'll hate it if he cheats on Paul. I don't want the WilSon reunion but when it happens (boo), I want it to be a "clean" pairing...not mired in cheating. It'll be heartbreaking enough.

From the way that it was phrase, one can make the leap that it is sex.  The comfort takes place at a cabin...I think it will be Will. Chad would be an awesome twist, but, the show would never go there...Social media would be ablaze...lol  The fallout from a Chad/Sonny hookup could have been amazing..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, swtrgrl said:

Yeah, I'm not 100% convinced it is either.  "Surprising comfort" could be Kate having a nice conversation with him, given she's the one who put him in this position.

I just wouldn't classify Will as a "surprising person", especially given Will and Sonny have had nice moments lately and there's all this talk of Will maybe pursuing getting his memories back.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Yeah, I'm not 100% convinced it is either.  "Surprising comfort" could be Kate having a nice conversation with him, given she's the one who put him in this position.

I just wouldn't classify Will as a "surprising person", especially given Will and Sonny have had nice moments lately and there's all this talk of Will maybe pursuing getting his memories back.

That is all true. Some fans like me like to speculate about stories.  Some fans have better ideas than the writers on the show..

Will and Sonny have had nice moments, but, Will is devoted to Paul now. 

I get the impression that Will will get his memories on his own, when he least expects it. He will not use the formula from Rolf's diary. There are theories out there that Will has yet to recover his memories.  Horita seems to be going strong, from the fact that Christopher and Chandler are still taping almost exclusively with each other.. 

• Love 1

Murdering Psycho on a redemption tour...falls in love with  sassy daughter of police commissioner.

This sounds like my type of shit, but the Ciara actress is so bland to me. And the character is written so badly. Sigh, I had such high hopes.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, swtrgrl said:

Are we sure that the "comfort" he gets is sex?

In the soap opera world, comfort = sex.

From the way that it was phrase, one can make the leap that it is sex.  The comfort takes place at a cabin...I think it will be Will. Chad would be an awesome twist, but, the show would never go there...Social media would be ablaze...lol  The fallout from a Chad/Sonny hookup could have been amazing..

will wouldn't be a "surprising person".  People expect that.  A "surprising person" would be Chad, a woman, or someone else altogether.  Since the "comfort" is apparently happening in a cabin, some sex is going down.

That is all true. Some fans like me like to speculate about stories.  Some fans have better ideas than the writers on the show..

Will and Sonny have had nice moments, but, Will is devoted to Paul now. 

I get the impression that Will will get his memories on his own, when he least expects it. He will not use the formula from Rolf's diary. There are theories out there that Will has yet to recover his memories.  Horita seems to be going strong, from the fact that Christopher and Chandler are still taping almost exclusively with each other.. 

Which just adds onto the theory that that is what Ron wanted in the first place.  He just had to dump off Sonny and destroy the character just to get his precious pill.  Or maybe that was something Chandler Massey demanded when he came back.

Edited by superdeluxe
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, superdeluxe said:

Which just adds onto the theory that that is what Ron wanted in the first place.  He just had to dump off Sonny and destroy the character just to get his precious pill.  Or maybe that was something Chandler Massey demanded when he came back.

I don't know about that, Ron seems to be Pro-Wilson.  The writing may not reflect that at the moment. He might like Paul more because Christopher looks better without a shirt.  Yes, Ron is shallow like that.  

• Love 3

Oh, I know that Ron is shallow like that.  Ron is the king of shallow.  Probably the reason why pill are always rolling around in bed.  I know it's the main reason why Xander is walking around without a shirt.  That also adds onto the other theory that he hates Freddie Smith because he doesn't have a hard body like that.

• Love 3

I do think Ron likes writing for Paul.  And I feel like he did a good job setting up this round of the triangle in that, if and when Will gets his memories back, him being torn will make sense.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, superdeluxe said:

Oh, I know that Ron is shallow like that.  Ron is the king of shallow.  Probably the reason why pill are always rolling around in bed.  I know it's the main reason why Xander is walking around without a shirt.  That also adds onto the other theory that he hates Freddie Smith because he doesn't have a hard body like that.

There is a rumor that he told Freddie to lose weight. Personally, I think that he looks fine, stocky. Not all men, need to be muscular, to be attractive.  Too much muscles on a man,  looks weird, in my opinion..

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

There is a rumor that he told Freddie to lose weight. Personally, I think that he looks fine, stocky. Not all men, need to be muscular, to be attractive.  Too much muscles on a man,  looks weird, in my opinion..

Hey, I agree with you.  I think Freddie looks fine.  People rag on him all the time because of his weight and I'm always rolling my eyes.  I can totally believe that Ron told Freddie to lose weight.  I'm just waiting for him to slip in the fat jokes like he did with Sean Kanan on General Hospital.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, superdeluxe said:

Hey, I agree with you.  I think Freddie looks fine.  People rag on him all the time because of his weight and I'm always rolling my eyes.  I can totally believe that Ron told Freddie to lose weight.  I'm just waiting for him to slip in the fat jokes like he did with Sean Kanan on General Hospital.

Sean Kanan looked fine as well..lol. Ron only likes muscular men..

• Love 2
2 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

I don't think he "hates" Freddie. Writers have faves without hating people. And Freddie himself has had serious talks about how he yo-yos. When they write him scenes, he's prepared. He's on record for this. 

OMG, I just defended Freddie. Nevermind.

I do think Ron likes writing for Paul.  And I feel like he did a good job setting up this round of the triangle in that, if and when Will gets his memories back, him being torn will make sense.

I love the triangle that's been set up. Someone gets hurt no matter what. And it's feasible/believable that either Sonny OR Paul could be the one Will chooses. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Sean Kanan looked fine as well..lol. Ron only likes muscular men..

Yup.

But who is Ron to tell someone to lose weight?  He’s the head writer, right?  I’ve never heard of the head writer telling an actor that they need to lose weight.  If he has a producer credit, I would understand a tiny bit.

• Love 1
(edited)

I find it hilarious that Ciara who dumped Tripp feels betrayed by both him and Claire when she catches them, but when she found out that Rafe did the exact same thing to her mother, she empathized with him and called her cousin a slut/some derogatory slut shamming comment for sleeping with Rafe. And then was totally okay with keeping Rafe's secret and encouraging her mother Hope to be with Rafe. 

I guess she doesn't see the irony of that when it happens to her.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 6

Week of June 11

Monday June 11:

Theresa seeks help from Victor to win back Brady.

Tuesday June 12:

Despite the risk, Will has Marlena inject him with Rolf's serum.

Xander stumbles onto an explosive secret.

Wednesday June 13:

Hope realizes her daughter is missing.

Thursday June 14:

Ciara freaks out when she finds herself trapped in a cabin with Ben.

Friday June 15:

Theresa urges Brady to make love to her.

• Love 2

Are we really supposed to feel sorry for Ciara?  She pushed Tripp away, in an extremely mean and harsh way, telling him she doesn't want to have sex with him and they are better off as friends.  But after seeing him with Claire, now he's her boyfriend again?  How can anyone that delusional function in the real world?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Are we really supposed to feel sorry for Ciara?  She pushed Tripp away, in an extremely mean and harsh way, telling him she doesn't want to have sex with him and they are better off as friends.  But after seeing him with Claire, now he's her boyfriend again?  How can anyone that delusional function in the real world?

Claire seems to have a habit of going after Ciara's men. First Theo and now Tripp.  

• Love 6