Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

Maybe hate is a strong word...but she held Sami's actions AND his own against him. No one was going to be good enough for her precious Sonny. Well, until Paul. She's always loved Paul, I think. Although, I wonder how much of that is because of timing and the fact that he wasn't Will.

I think you might be right about the job...maybe. Adds for more drama later if she does.

Adrienne in character would never treat Will like garbage, given her dysfunctional family history. Victor and Anjelica treated her like trash. I hated that Tomsell trashed her to make her a spoiler for Wilson. Adrienne would have taken Will under her wing. She would never use Sami's sordid history against Will. Plus, she was very close to Kim and Kayla.

• Love 6

Crackpot theory spinning from my thoughts on Man Bun Bartender in the episode thread.  Given his talk of someone he's now dating and him pushing Sonny to use the app and swipe right on a particular guy - WHAT IF MBB and Greg Rikaart's character Leo are a couple and are planning some kind of scam on Sonny!  Like when Natalie first showed up on OLTL and she and her then-boyfriend Seth both scammed their way into Jessica's life as friend and love interest, respectively.  That would be a very soapy story that'd be fun to see these gay characters in.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Crackpot theory spinning from my thoughts on Man Bun Bartender in the episode thread.  Given his talk of someone he's now dating and him pushing Sonny to use the app and swipe right on a particular guy - WHAT IF MBB and Greg Rikaart's character Leo are a couple and are planning some kind of scam on Sonny!  Like when Natalie first showed up on OLTL and she and her then-boyfriend Seth both scammed their way into Jessica's life as friend and love interest, respectively.  That would be a very soapy story that'd be fun to see these gay characters in.

I've read speculation that the Hardy Gays would be working together to track down the guy who's scamming Sonny, but again, it's just speculation, not even sure if the guy will be scamming Sonny.

• Love 4

I'm really excited about the soapy possibilities.  My guess is that Leo (if that's even his real name, dun dun dun!) was hired by Vivian to be the face/body of her deception and, I'd wager, spy on Sonny as part of some scheme for revenge on Victor.  But maybe Leo ends up falling for Sonny for real!  Maybe Leo and MBB are involved and MBB gets jealous that Leo really seems to like Sonny and Vivian has to stick MBB in a coffin!  Maybe Will and/or Paul think this new dude is no good and get their Hardy Gays on!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Week of April 2

Monday April 2:

Abe is angry with Valerie, while Eli apologizes to JJ.

Tuesday April 3:

Steve adjusts to life without his sight.

Wednesday April 4:

Justin has to scramble when he realizes he screwed up with Adrienne.

Thursday April 5:

Marlena meets “ Laura.”

Friday April 6:

Leo has stunning news for Sonny.

Vivian takes the next step in her plan to bring down her enemies.

• Love 2

More on April 2

Monday, April 2, 2018
Gabi and "Abigail" face off over "Abigail's" testimony. 

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

As Lani’s world unravels, Eli offers to be there for her and the baby. 

Wednesday, April 4, 2018
As Chad presses him for answers, Stefan finally reveals the identity of the mystery woman. 

Wednesday, April 4, 2018
Paul and Will grow closer, while Sonny gets to know Leo better. 

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Steve meets Stefan for the first time and has a stern warning for him. 

Jennifer and Eric share a romantic night. 

• Love 4
On 3/23/2018 at 2:45 PM, Silver Raven said:

Will and Paul sleep together next week.

TOMORROW~! Woot. My day of jubilee. Can't wait. The screenshots are amazing.

Edited by swtrgrl
  • Love 1

I wonder how explicit Ron will make it. In a way it's kind of justified since this is Will's first time all over again. Ron had to have seen all the comments online about the last Will/Paul sex scene, right? To be honest I don't even remember it being that risque. It was just a lot of rolling around and shirtlessness - nothing as explicit as JJ & Gabby's night in a hotel where they showed the characters going down on each other! That kind of blew my mind considering this is a daytime show.

In any case, enjoy SWTRGRL ;)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

I wonder how explicit Ron will make it. In a way it's kind of justified since this is Will's first time all over again. Ron had to have seen all the comments online about the last Will/Paul sex scene, right? To be honest I don't even remember it being that risque. It was just a lot of rolling around and shirtlessness - nothing as explicit as JJ & Gabby's night in a hotel where they showed the characters going down on each other! That kind of blew my mind considering this is a daytime show.

In any case, enjoy SWTRGRL ;)

Oh, god. I WISH it were as explicit as the JJabi scenes. their first time was HAWT!!! Whew. I never thought Casey was other than "cute" until that scene.

Horita V1.0 wasn't explicit but there was a lot of rolling around shirtless for sure. The chemistry is what made it hot. It was fierce. WilSon had always just been sweet and tender...not fiery like Horita.

We'll see what we get tomorrow. Maybe a combo of fiery and sweet? I mean, yeah, you're right" it will essentially be Will's first time all over again.

There hasn't been a sex scene for the gays since Ron took over, right?  I know we saw Sonny and Paul in bed, but we never saw them Doing It, right?

Given the last bout of Paul/Will sex was born from primal emotions - Paul wanting comfort sex, Will giving into lust/ambition - and this one will be born from romantic feelings, I'd expect the tone would be closer to the first time Will and Sonny Did It, or Kish's first time on OLTL (siiigh, Kish, I've been doing yet another rewatch and I still love them so).

In other news, I am really, really, REALLY curious to see what Leo is up to.  I really hope he's, like, your classic soap schemer.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I really hope he's, like, your classic soap schemer.

Fingers crossed!

Now that I've thought about it, Leo could be a huge spoiler for Will/Sonny, he could be a huge gold digger out for Sonny's family fortune.  And to secure his place in Sonny's heart Leo could possibly do everything possible to keep Will and Paul together.  To make it even more complicated Leo could actually fall in love with either Will or Paul!

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 4
On 3/19/2018 at 8:23 AM, Apprentice79 said:

Plus, Will did hurt her son.. That is a red line for most parents, don't touch their child, period..

Yet Adrienne is married to man who cheat on her over and over again.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

Yet Adrienne is married to man who cheat on her over and over again.

Yes, there is hypocrisy. But that's on every soap, with every character. But the parent/child bond is something that is never-ending, unless the parent(s) is/are abusive/shitty, etc.

• Love 3
On 3/26/2018 at 12:25 PM, sugarbaker design said:

Now that I've thought about it, Leo could be a huge spoiler for Will/Sonny, he could be a huge gold digger out for Sonny's family fortune.  And to secure his place in Sonny's heart Leo could possibly do everything possible to keep Will and Paul together.  To make it even more complicated Leo could actually fall in love with either Will or Paul!

Based on today, my guess is that Leo was like, "Alright, I'll go out with this dweeb a few times for the cash and the lulz" and will then realize that Sonny's from a rich family and could be his sugar daddy and proceed from there.  He best be careful underestimating Vivian, though, unless he likes waking up in a coffin.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

Based on today, my guess is that Leo was like, "Alright, I'll go out with this dweeb a few times for the cash and the lulz" and will then realize that Sonny's from a rich family and could be his sugar daddy and proceed from there.  He best be careful underestimating Vivian, though, unless he likes waking up in a coffin.

I really hope Leo falls in love with Sonny and has second thoughts.

• Love 3

Week of April 9

Monday April 9:

Marlena realizes she’s been tricked by one of Abigail’s alters.

Tuesday April 10:

Brady makes a bold bet with Eve.

Lucas tries to dissuade Chloe from considering Miguel’s offer.

Wednesday April 11:

Rafe is rocked by Hope’s decision regarding their marriage.

Thursday April 12:

Vivian urges Leo not to give up on the plan to take down Sonny.

Friday April 13:

John searches for Marlena as she tries to convince Stefan to release her.

• Love 4

Ah so the truth about the alters is starting to come out, that's good, let's kick this crap into another gear and get on with it.

And Stefan is just a flat-out villain, right, now that he's kidnapping Marlena?  Or is this poor in-wuv Stef's ASSAULTING A NUN moment? 

Vivian urges Leo not to give up on the plan to take down Sonny.

Oh Leo wants Sonny to go down alright. #sorry #notsorry

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

And Stefan is just a flat-out villain, right, now that he's kidnapping Marlena?  Or is this poor in-wuv Stef's ASSAULTING A NUN moment?

Unless Abby alters were the ones to kidnap Marlena first, but he will be creepy enough if helps her continue to help her stupid schemes. Framing for murder was just as bad.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

It just makes no sense for Stefan to go to these extremes for someone he's known, what, three months?  It's not like he's getting anything out of it.

All this is for Abby who is about as interesting as cold oatmeal.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 5

I wonder who will provide eyes for Steve...

I wonder if Ron left himself with enough of an opening to write Abigail and Stefan out of the show. This storyline is not doing Marci Miller any favors. It's hard to imagine how Abigail will come out of this unscathed, if she's found guilty of murdering Andre. Stefan is slime and can go any day. No one will miss him.

I really hope this new Netflix show will pull Galen away from the series for good. I need Rafe gone.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I wonder who will provide eyes for Steve...

I wonder if Ron left himself with enough of an opening to write Abigail and Stefan out of the show. This storyline is not doing Marci Miller any favors. It's hard to imagine how Abigail will come out of this unscathed, if she's found guilty of murdering Andre. Stefan is slime and can go any day. No one will miss him.

Good question. Some long lost relative? Is Trip staying? If he's going then it'll be him. Or Joey can get stabbed to death in prison. Something like that. LOL

Abby is going nowhere, unfortunately....and they'll either put her away for a 2 week vacay at a mental rehab place or find her not guilty, etc... she's not going to jail when she's obvi mentally ill. 

• Love 1

Week of April 16

Monday April 16:

Marlena warns Stefan he's making a big mistake.

Tuesday April 17:

Chloe has a tense confrontation with Kate.

Wednesday April 18:

Paul questions Leo about his ties to Vivian.

Remember the guy Theo set Ciara up with? Fans can expect to see Wyatt back in Salem when Scott Shilstone returns to Days.

Thursday April 19:

Lani opens up to JJ about her medical situation.

Friday April 20:

Kate is stunned when she discovers the mystery woman is Abigail!

Chad gets the shock of his life.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

I can't imagine they would ever give Steve two good eyes.  He needs his patch.

That would be impossible since I'm pretty sure Steve's original eye was poked out in a fight...hence the patch. However, he could get a "glass eye" to fit that socket, while getting a corneal transplant in his once 'good eye'.  

I'm all for Steve losing the patch and moving forward in his old age.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, MsTree said:

That would be impossible since I'm pretty sure Steve's original eye was poked out in a fight...hence the patch. However, he could get a "glass eye" to fit that socket, while getting a corneal transplant in his once 'good eye'.  

I'm all for Steve losing the patch and moving forward in his old age.

He did have a glass eye for a while.  Then Steve was attacked (who gets their eye poked out twice???)  and the socket was damaged and he wasn't able to continue wearing the glass eye.  

• Love 4

If Abby's Insanity ends up reuniting Rafe and Hope I'm going to scream. A black hole needs to swallow them all up now. I can't sit through dialogue about how Abigail is so wonderful that even at her most insane she's still bringing people together. *rage*

I really hope Mateo returns to the show along with Theresa. If Chloe goes to Mexico and finds Theresa caught in his web, I wonder how those two characters will relate. They're both mothers. Will they bond? I don't remember Chloe having any scenes with Theresa during her original run. It makes me feel good to think of Theresa at least making one new friend before she comes back to town to see the mess Brady has made of everything. Although of course, Chloe is also friends with Eve...

I'm excited for Theresa's return, can't you tell? LOL I just hope we're on nails her dialogue. She had a very distinctive voice during her original run, in spite of different writers coming and going.

• Love 3
On 4/7/2018 at 1:58 PM, DisneyBoy said:

I can't sit through dialogue about how Abigail is so wonderful that even at her most insane she's still bringing people together. *rage*

Oh My God, stop!!! You put that out there in the universe and now it's going to possibly be a thing.

Go outside, turn around 3 times and spit!! You tempted the wrath of the whatever from high atop the thing.

• Love 4

May Vivian always be here to side-eye Failure and snark at her expense.

When is Grandma Laura coming to town? I'm eager for that to happen because it probably means this mess will promptly conclude.

Has anyone heard any rumors about Anne returning? Lie to me and say yes.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

Oh My God, stop!!! You put that out there in the universe and now it's going to possibly be a thing.

Go outside, turn around 3 times and spit!! You tempted the wrath of the whatever from high atop the thing.

It's bound to happen cuz Abby is Salem's Princess, the bringer of light and springtime and relief from hemorrhoids.  A Saint.  Looney as shit but a sound mind is of little consequence in Horton Land.

And while Abby is being lauded, you just know Julie will be spitting out "Gabby murdered our Nick!!" somewhere in town.....

• Love 6
On 4/7/2018 at 12:19 AM, BlackMamba said:

Wednesday April 18

Remember the guy Theo set Ciara up with? Fans can expect to see Wyatt back in Salem when Scott Shilstone returns to Days.

Oh yeah, so we can have yet another guy talk about how wonderful Ciara is and that she's beautiful on the inside...and all the while she acts like a total raging bitch to him.  The Ciara recast might be a better actress but her characterization needs a ton of improvement.

• Love 3

Oh FFS. Wyatt as a character sucked and the actor was awesome as Hope's grown-up dead baby boy hallucination. Why couldn't they have just left him as that? It's nasty having the same actor try and bed his "sister".

I'd rather see Rory back. He dated Ciara too, lest we forget, and was actually fun about it.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Oh FFS. Wyatt as a character sucked and the actor was awesome as Hope's grown-up dead baby boy hallucination. Why couldn't they have just left him as that? It's nasty having the same actor try and bed his "sister".

That's taking "make believe" to whole 'nuther level. For the whole 5 minutes he was on screen, I think we can all pretend (and most of us have already forgotten) the fake dead boy was supposed to by her brother. IOW, it never happened because it was a hallucination.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, MsTree said:

That's taking "make believe" to whole 'nuther level. For the whole 5 minutes he was on screen, I think we can all pretend (and most of us have already forgotten) the fake dead boy was supposed to by her brother. IOW, it never happened because it was a hallucination.

Agreed.  I don't even remember this actor from either of his two other appearances.  All things Ciara haven't interested me in a long, long time.  

Plus, he's not playing her brother this go-around.

So unless all of a sudden Shawn Douglas is asking his sister out on dates or writing her name in his notebooks or daydreaming of their wedding, I'm good.  

But, on the other hand, this IS Salem.......

• Love 5

He appeared as Zach in the only good Hope episode of 2016. It was also Bo's final appearance and Stefano's last speaking appearance. Hugely memorable show if you ask me (YMMV), which is why I am so miffed about them reusing him. At least stupid Summer had a different hair color from her first character, the friend of Aiden's late wife, when she returned.

• Love 1