Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

On 1/13/2018 at 2:46 PM, janeyjay said:

In my dream world, it would be Vivian, with Andre as Uncle Arthur. But I suspect they're going to be busy with other matters.

I always adored Paul Lynde's Uncle Arthur :)  There is a part of me that wants Eric in that role--he is doing such a good job counseling JJ, he needs to help Will out too :)

• Love 2

On Wednesday's episode, I noticed they made a point of the camera getting a shot of Gabi's coat on the hanger and then back to Abigail and her VERY similar dress. So the murderer will probably grab Gabi's coat. Someone will be seen running from the murder site and Gabi and/or Abigail will be accused/on trial for the murder.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, worleybird said:

On Wednesday's episode, I noticed they made a point of the camera getting a shot of Gabi's coat on the hanger and then back to Abigail and her VERY similar dress. So the murderer will probably grab Gabi's coat. Someone will be seen running from the murder site and Gabi and/or Abigail will be accused/on trial for the murder.

I've already fallen asleep

• Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, worleybird said:

Maybe the murderer IS the coat, or covering for his ascot.  Or socks, could be socks, they can be quick to anger.

And let's not rule out Andre's underwear......his boxers may have just been pushed past the point of no return....trying to pin the whole thing on a frock.

The Salem PD will not rest till this is solved!

Edited by boes
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

It's John who's poisoning Steve.  I wonder why?

John isn't really John again?  And if they go that route - yawn!  Been there, done that, let's get over it...

Or could it be over their business, Black Patch?

• Love 1

Week of January 29:

Monday January 29:

Eli and Rafe make a surprising discovery while reviewing security video from the night of Andre’s murder.

Tuesday January 30:

Paul is disturbed when he overhears John on a private call.

Wednesday January 31:

Steve shares with Kayla dire news about his health.

Thursday February 1:

Carrie returns to Salem to defend her parents.

Friday February 2:

Andre's funeral is interrupted by an unexpected guest.

Will seeks Hope's help.

• Love 4

Monday, January 29, 2018
Lani makes a confession to Gabi. 

Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Kayla finds Steve struggling with his vision and urges him to see a doctor. 

Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Will vows to help Paul get to the bottom of what's going on with John. 

Eve tries to give Sonny relationship advice,but he lashes out at her. 

Thursday, February 1, 2018 
Rafe learns someone else knows his secret. 

Friday, February 2, 2018
Rafe questions Stefan about the DiMera security footage.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Andre pre-planned and pre-paid @ Salem Funeral Home.

Ah yes, their man-in-a-can plan, the same one Tony apparently had.

Canned muzak and canned food at the reception, cans of Diet Coke and Mountain Dew, ending with canned remains, all for 79.95 with a coupon.

Just ask Anna.

Edited by boes
  • Love 2
On 1/21/2018 at 11:54 AM, DisneyBoy said:

Can I take just a moment to note that when Stefano was "murdered" by Hope, we never saw a funeral. Why the heck does Andre get one?

Did they actually recover Stefano's "body" though?  There was the whole thing about not knowing he was dead immediately since Rafe tried to make it look like he went on a trip.

17 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Did they actually recover Stefano's "body" though?  There was the whole thing about not knowing he was dead immediately since Rafe tried to make it look like he went on a trip.

And who would even go to Stefano's funeral, unless, say, they gave out swag bags and free fake DNA kits?  What would an appropriate hymn be, other than "Ding Dong, the Witch is Dead"?  

Rafe and Hope tried to bury the body in some building that was being demolished. Andre got there in time to find the hidden body, see the hand and take Stefano's ring...and then get trapped in the explosion. He emerged with his nasty scar and the body was presumably blown to bits or squished by the rubble.

It was only last December that Shane and Steve started talking about a body. It was new information that any of Stefano's remains were located and buried. Then we heard Shawn talk about how he hadn't stayed with the DNA sample the entire time and how that meant the body wasn't really Stefano.

...and then we got Steve and Shane's insane plot, where it was revealed they had dug up "the body" (again - how was there even a full body left after the explosion?!) and moved it to another grave to replace it with the body of someone else, so the DNA wouldn't match and they could claim Stefano was "alive" again.

...which he ended up indeed being...somehow.

If Hope and Rafe never took their eyes off Stefano after she shot him, then that means his body was dragged to the building. Was it smuggled out before the explosion?

Three years of story....no clear narrative.

And who would even go to Stefano's funeral, unless, say, they gave out swag bags and free fake DNA kits?  What would an appropriate hymn be, other than "Ding Dong, the Witch is Dead"?  

Chad cared about Stefano enough to want someone to pay for his murder. I would think if there was a burial, he would have attended.

Wonder who will get his ring? Will Chad take it from Andre's hand?

Edited by DisneyBoy

Week of February 5

Monday February 5:

Anna confesses the truth to Hope.

Tuesday February 6:

JJ pursues a new line of work.

Wednesday February 7:

Gabi is booked on murder charges!

Lani makes a confession to Eli.

Thursday February 8:

Will and Paul spy on John and discover his unsettling plans.

Friday February 9:

Will confronts John with his deadly secret

• Love 1

Continue Feb 5

Monday, February 5, 2018

Eli asks Gabi about the night of Andre's murder. 

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 
Chad & Abigail walk in on a heated moment between Vivian & Stefan. 

Valerie gives Lani an ultimatum. 

Wednesday, February 7, 2018 
Claire is intrigued whens she realizes Ciara & Tripp are keeping a secret.

Thursday, February 8, 2018
Eli is faced with a difficult decision. 

Friday, February 9, 2018 
Paul finds himself in dangerous situation. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

Week of February 12

Monday February 12:

Kate discovers a shocking scene at the DiMera Mausoleum.

Marlena questions John’s behavior.

Tuesday February 13:

Kate is reunited with Billie, who has a mysterious reason for being in town.

Wednesday February 14:

Eric figures out he and Jennifer have had a misunderstanding.

Thursday February 15:

JJ asks Lani a very important question!

Friday February 16:

Billie saves John’s life.

• Love 2

Week of February 12

Tuesday, February 13, 2018
Abigail and Stefan share a moment. 

Thursday, February 15, 2018
Eric wants another chance with Jennifer but will he get it? 

Friday, February 16, 2018
JJ & Lani celebrate their engagement with Eli & Gabi. 

Stefan finds an unexpected intruder in his room. 

Steve makes a shocking discovery from his hospital bed!

• Love 2

Seriously what is wrong with Lani? She’s just going to continue to lie while smiling in those 3 faces. Eli’s lying about cheating but he’s deserves to know about his child. If they don’t get to go off on her when this is revealed....

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Bwill3133 said:

Seriously what is wrong with Lani? She’s just going to continue to lie while smiling in those 3 faces. Eli’s lying about cheating but he’s deserves to know about his child. If they don’t get to go off on her when this is revealed....

And the lie is so many ways of stupid it's not worth counting.  She's going to give birth to a baby who, going by her lies, will be 2 months premature and she thinks nobody's gonna notice?

She fits the Salem PD perfectly, though, being a bona fide IDIOT.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, boes said:

And the lie is so many ways of stupid it's not worth counting.  She's going to give birth to a baby who, going by her lies, will be 2 months premature and she thinks nobody's gonna notice?

She fits the Salem PD perfectly, though, being a bona fide IDIOT.

Actually I think going by her lies, the baby will be six weeks late. Two months premature happens. JJ will know something is fishy when the baby isn't born in August like he's expecting.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, leela46 said:

Actually I think going by her lies, the baby will be six weeks late. Two months premature happens. JJ will know something is fishy when the baby isn't born in August like he's expecting.

Unless, she induces labor. I know it is far out there, but, Lani has shown that she has obsessive qualities.. I think that she will miscarry. Too many people know her secret. Had she been able to pull off her lie for several months, with nobody the wiser.. It would have been interesting to see how far she would go, to sustain her lie..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, leela46 said:

Right!  I had that so backwards I might have had Lani's brain there for a minute!

• Love 2

Could one of the spoilers be that Stefan gets involved with Abby, only she ties them both to a bed and sets it on fire...and Lani investigates only to also be consumed in the blaze...?

I'd watch the heck out of that.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Unless, she induces labor. I know it is far out there, but, Lani has shown that she has obsessive qualities..

That's what Ron had Stacy Morasco planning to do on OLTL, she and her (infinitely more entertaining) co-conspirator Kim tried to force Schuyler - who thought he was the baby daddy - to induce her with oxytocin a month early so she could pass Fish's baby off as Rex's.  But Schuyler balked at the last minute and then Stacy ended up going into labor prematurely after being kidnapped by Mitch Laurence.  It was a whole thing.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

Week of February 19

Monday February 19:

Stefan sees Abigail in a new light.

John admits the truth to Steve, Kayla, and Marlena.

Tuesday February 20:

A hostage situation turns deadly.

Wednesday February 21:

Maggie learns of Victor and Brady’s plan.

Thursday February 22:

Lucas has a warm moment with Will.

Friday February 23:

Brady makes a confession to Eve.

• Love 3

On 2/10/2018 at 6:08 AM, buffynut said:

I thought of that too.  Remember the day EVERYONE was dreaming, maybe someone is still asleep. Abby probably, since she's so obsessed with Andre, and she keeps having that recurring dream about finding Andre's body. 

I keep thinking that 

Spoiler

Abby will probably have DID & be the murderer. Sure looked like her in the video footage ...black wig, stole Gabi's coat & key card. Having such an over the top reaction to Andre's death (compared to other family members). It's like there is golden innocent Abby & dark dangerous murderer Abby. I mean it's not like she hasn't had mental instability & murderous rages before *cough Ben cough* (And RC likes his young women with DID...just ask OLTL's Jessica Buchanan.)

Edited by RedRockRosie
typos
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I dunno, I think he's gonna be the "Nick Chavez" with Will and Paul.  One of them will go out with him, making the other jealous.

I think that Ron dropped a lot of anvils last week. He had Justin saying that Will will remember and that Sonny has to move on... Once Sonny does that, Will will remember and will want Sonny back.  

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Sure, that's a possibility too.  Although I find that prospect to be the most boring personally.

This is Ron. I have never been impressed with him. He writes a parody of a soap... I do think that he loves the genre, but, he relies on gimmick and events, not enough on characters and what makes them tick as individuals, using their history, to drive story in the present.. He relies on history that fits his agenda at the moment.  Sami's scheme to make Will remember should have had more consequences to the Sami/Will dynamic.  He resolved their conflict too soon.  I understand that the actress who plays Sami could not stay long, but, he could have had Sami leave heartbroken over Will's rejection. It would have made their reunion so much sweeter, when Will regains his memory.

Will's return has been all about Paul and not enough of Will reconnecting with his daughter, his siblings, Caroline and the rest of the Brady family.  Will could have reflected on what he lost, as a result of Susan. He could have had a hard time reconnecting with Sonny and everybody's expectations of him as Will.  Ron rushes things and does not play necessary beats to make a story richer and nuanced. Ron could have used Will's amnesia to finally have Will explore his sexuality without the constraints of the Wilson relationship or his one night stand with Paul.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4
Just now, TeeVee329 said:

Eh, I didn't need to sit through another soap coming out story.  Paul and Will playing "Hardy Gays" is much more fun, IMO.

I did not say a coming out story. Will having a sexual life could have been fun and different. He is a young, nice looking gay man. I don't understand why the show cannot have him explore that..

• Love 4

My mistake, I thought by "explore his sexuality", you meant him again coming to terms with being gay.  But didn't you also say you were looking forward to Will getting his memories back and going after Sonny?

I do agree it's high time to mix another guy in with these three, which is why I asked about GR's first air date.  I was actually thinking it'd be funny if GR went on a first date with all three of them only to have them each bitch about another person in their triangle, heh.  I mean, Kyle did spend his first date with Nick talking about Fish.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

My mistake, I thought by "explore his sexuality", you meant him again coming to terms with being gay.  But didn't you also say you were looking forward to Will getting his memories back and going after Sonny?

I do agree it's high time to mix another guy in with these three, which is why I asked about GR's first air date.  I was actually thinking it'd be funny if GR went on a first date with all three of them only to have them each bitch about another person in their triangle, heh.  I mean, Kyle did spend his first date with Nick talking about Fish.

I do want Wilson to be endgame, but, not tomorrow...In the interim, Will could explore himself as a single man..

• Love 1

FYI, this is from Michael Fairman's site on Lisa Rinna's return......

News - Soap Buzz

5February 12th, 2018THIS WEEK: Lisa Rinna Returns To DAYS As Billie Reed!

In the latest Valentine’s week promo for NBC’s Days of our Lives, while in the hospital Steve (who is being poisoned by John) gets a surprise visitor.  It’s none other than Billie Reed!  But, what brings Billie back to Salem?

This ushers in the return of RHOBH’s star Lisa Rinna (Billie), who is back at her old stomping grounds for a storyline arc involving; just what is happening with John (Drake Hogestyn), Steve (Stephen Nichols), and the shooting that occurred on last Friday’s episode, where it looks as if John shot both Paul (Christopher Sean) and Will (Chandler Massey).

In the latest edition of Soap Opera Digest on newsstands now, DAYS head writer, Ron Carlivati previewed on Rinna’s return: “We came up with a fun way to weave her into the current story so she’ll get to interact with a lot of loved ones and still have a pretty significant impact on the February Sweeps story, especially with John and Steve.”

• Love 3