Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

I don't know if this passes for spoilers, but the teasers for next week announce quite a different tone for Mo, telling Danielle, like the ice-cold reptile that he is (paraphrasing from memory): "I can do what I want and go where I please."

And of course Danielle gets to work with the tears and manipulation subroutine and how he'll be hurting "the girls."

Go fuck yourself Danielle.  None of this should be a surprise to you.  If someone is hurting your girls, it's YOU.

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 13

So I think that really WAS the mayor of the fine burg of Norwalk who did the ceremony:  

http://www.norwalkoh.com/dept_services/mayor.html

Personally I have not been to a wedding in many years in which the objection part was included.  I think that got written out long ago. The fact that it was revived here and that Mo had a TH about it shows me that the producers played this event up for maximum camp and hillbilly horror.  While the mayor and Mo were standing there waiting for Bridezilla you might think the subject of the kiss would have come up and been tactfully avoided.  But NOOOO.... 

There are some pithy comments on the 90 Day Fiance FB page including that Danielle's daughter Faith was better dressed than her son.  All in all a pretty horrific episode for Dani and Mo. 

• Love 4

Mohamed's mission is accomplished, he's done controlling himself to appear logical, reasonable and forgiving.  No more "the girls need me" and no more "I give you another chance."  Now he can unleash all his pent up anger and hatred, and he will.  Angie knows.  Danielle is going to get a taste of Tunisian machismo.

• Love 2

I can't believe some of the super sleuths here haven't been able to track down whether Jason and Cassia actually went through with the wedding.  The preview for next week certainly looks like this is the only wedding that is questionable.

There was an interview with the two of them  my local paper a few weeks ago that was published the week after the show debuted. The article never said whether they actually got married, I'm guessing because TLC told them not to reveal. But the fact that she is still living here means they had to have gotten married. How else could she be in the US. 

http://www.tampabay.com/features/media/spring-hill-couple-co-stars-in-tlcs-90-day-fianc233/2206316

• Love 1

Mohamed's mission is accomplished, he's done controlling himself to appear logical, reasonable and forgiving. No more "the girls need me" and no more "I give you another chance." Now he can unleash all his pent up anger and hatred, and he will. Angie knows. Danielle is going to get a taste of Tunisian machismo.

Totally, toaster! My dad is Tunisian, and in the years my parents were married I think he was home maybe 1-2 hours a day at best, and gone playing soccer all weekend while my mom had two little babies at home. Tunisian men ( at least many of them) believe their time is THEIR time, and aside from eating meals and taking a shower, they do not need nor want to be at home as the home is "womans' work". Danielle is in for a rude awakening if she expects a true partner out of this deal in my opinion

• Love 3

Not for nothing (I hate that term), but I got married last week at City Hall.  The ceremony was 1:10 seconds.  It was me and my groom as well as one of my very dear friends as a witness.  The officiant asked if anyone objected to the marriage (I thought it was hilarious that that took up about half the service).  It still happens, even in closed rooms!  

• Love 4

I've said it before, this is my last time....

Please do not post legal matters on this site unless you have a link to a news source, such as a local reputable newspaper story about some type of legal action. Court records, the names may be the same, but unless you know them personally and/or mug shots are included, please don't post items like that.

Marriage records are a different matter, because there's no criminal charges involved. Maybe there should be in some cases.....

Thanks once again for keeping it between the lines and not posting heresay or speculation without concrete proof that what and who you are reading about are the people on this show.

Google shows that there is a {removed couple's names] in Bridgewater, UK.

Maybe they didn't get married after all?

See? Exactly what I was saying above. This could be a couple from the UK who came to Vegas to get married and honeymoon.

I'm going to delete the speculative posts about this couple for this reason.

Jason via Twitter said he has another ebay account/name he hasn't shared.

And "Cassia" tweeted that they actually stayed at some penthouse suite and the off strip motel was productions idea

This sounds like face-saving.  I don't believe them at all.

Is he trying to pretend that he's selling literal garbage on ebay under a very public username, but he's hiding the best stuff that he makes money on under a secret username?  Not buying it.

Is he trying to get us to believe that he parted with some cash to stay in a penthouse, but they partied and met at some cheap sleazy lounge?  Sorry, not buying this, either!

Nice try, Jason-it's-so-funny-I-forgot-to-laugh-Hitch.

• Love 1

One would think with his noteriety he'd want his big money eBay info out there. You can set up an account to where if someone bids/buys, they have to pay immediately with PayPal, to cut down on people bidding and not paying. I agree with you Toaster, I am not seeing anything in those plastic tubs worth hiding.

• Love 2

Just playing Devil's Advocate:  If he sells car stuff (and he's hinted in the past about that), then he may have an alternate ID for eBay Auto.  Again, just a guess.

As for her "We moved on" comment in the previews, I think that she meant "Moved on" from their fight or issues, or something similar.  I believe they're still together.

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 3

This sounds like face-saving.  I don't believe them at all.

Is he trying to pretend that he's selling literal garbage on ebay under a very public username, but he's hiding the best stuff that he makes money on under a secret username?  Not buying it.

Is he trying to get us to believe that he parted with some cash to stay in a penthouse, but they partied and met at some cheap sleazy lounge?  Sorry, not buying this, either!

Nice try, Jason-it's-so-funny-I-forgot-to-laugh-Hitch.

And a penthouse in an off-strip motel could cost upwards of $49.99!!!! Homie don't play that game!!!

• Love 4

Mohamed's mission is accomplished, he's done controlling himself to appear logical, reasonable and forgiving.  No more "the girls need me" and no more "I give you another chance."  Now he can unleash all his pent up anger and hatred, and he will.  Angie knows.  Danielle is going to get a taste of Tunisian machismo.

That's all on the spouse citizen.  They still have the leverage.  They can file for divorce. 

• Love 1

That's all on the spouse citizen.  They still have the leverage.  They can file for divorce.

I was actually thinking that's the card that Jason uses with Cassia. If she doesn't like his annoying, douchey self, he can always send her back to Brazil. I'm bettig he has said that to her on more than one occasion. She's no prize, but he is the worst. 

I do not believe that Jason flipped for a night at a penthouse.  If he can't not pay for some used wicker bedroom furniture, he sure cannot afford a night on the penthouse floor.

I think I know what Jason spent his TLC money on!! (joking)  Did anyone else see that picture of Cassia next to a car? I have never heard of that car before.

Edited by lilacgirl
  • Love 2

It's not that Jason can't pay, it's that he won't.  Yes rooms on the strip are inexpensive.   He's not inexpensive, he's CHEAP.   He won't spend money.   Hence no A/C in a car in Florida.   An off strip hotel and a sleazy bar for the bachelor party.    It's not the cost, it's the actually cracking open the wallet to let the moths fly out that is the problem.

• Love 3

I can't believe how obsessed I am with the train wreck that is 90 Day Fiance :-)

Jason Wade Hitch and Rita De Cassia Ferreria Tavares De Oliveira were married on October 13, 2014 by Ronald James Hitch, Ordained Minister Universal Life Church. FL is an open public records state. Here is the link to the Herando County Clerk's Office. http://hernandoclerk.com/official-records/search-official-records/

I work in Research Development, so I have a knack for "sleuthing" and getting around the BS :-)

Cheers!

Edited by cooksdelight
Removing unsubstianted criminal records per my earlier request
  • Love 12

Mohammed asked on his FB page: "Someone told me that people in the US live paycheck to paycheck and have a lot of drama. Is this true? I responded: "All depends on your choices. Like you, being in your 20's already having to support a wife and three teenagers. Yes, you will be living paycheck to paycheck. As far as drama? Same thing. You chose to be on a TV show that opening your private life to millions of people and married a woman who seems to be an emotional basket case. Yes, you will have drama."

Let's see how long until it's deleted or a bunch of his crazy Facebook harem give me hell.

Wow! Cassia sure has a long legal name. Whew! Good luck to her, but I give it tip the Green card arrives in the mail. 

• Love 3

Mmmmm... I looked up the street Cassia comes from on Google Street View... I'm going to say that as lame, cheap, insensitive and creepy Jason may be, living with him and his dad on a tiny ebay monthly stipend represents a substantial improvement her her including in the sanitation department.  Girl is doing good.  She's now living in a mansion in the lap of luxury, comparatively speaking.  It puts things in a much different light.

• Love 2

Wow, there's no way Cassia and Jason's wedding was caught by TLC cams as it was in October, unless that will be their portion for the "where are the couples now" episode.

And from googling the address listed on the marriage license, Dad's house was just purchased in July. Maybe thats why everything was in such a state of disrepair, they'd just moved in. And they have the cheapest mortgage i've ever seen, if thats what Florida has to offer I may have to make my way out there!

• Love 3

I can't believe how obsessed I am with the train wreck that is 90 Day Fiance :-)

Jason Wade Hitch and Rita De Cassia Ferreria Tavares De Oliveira were married on October 13, 2014 by Ronald James Hitch, Ordained Minister Universal Life Church. FL is an open public records state. Here is the link to the Herando County Clerk's Office. http://hernandoclerk.com/official-records/search-official-records/

I work in Research Development, so I have a knack for "sleuthing" and getting around the BS :-)

Cheers!

Wow, Dad got a free minister card online. Even too cheap for a JOP wedding. I bet Cassia's Whore Couture dress never happened either.

But, no shit, not an original idea to be had from this guy- they learned about the free online ministry from an Episode of Extreme Cheapskates !

• Love 4