Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E02: Shots Fired!

• Start Topic

Great . . . two episodes, and nobody has been eliminated. I know, Smashley left, and Simone and Tony got kicked out,  but it's not really the same.

Damn, I think Redemption House might have been a mistake. Getting booted from a game where most of the players think they're already booted? That's an achievement. I'm very disappointed in Shane; he's the Raines boy we're supposed to like because Tony is a potent asshole. Simone? Whatever. She's AYTO, so screw her. Also, nobody  filmed  the ruckus? It's like watching Anchorman if we never got to see the anchor fight. Kinda lame.

Good mission, though I feel bad for Tori. How is she and OtherDerrick gonna make a Dirty 30 baby when her privates are wrecked? Aneesa should have joined the winners. Teege announced the male winners, so that was on him. Also, if Camila is endangered, I'm good with it. She sucks.

• Love 2

It's nice to see MTV living up to their motto of "The Cameras are Always Running, Until Something Happens."

Shane had literal marks on his FACE and the bottle is what gets her sent home.  Mmmkay.

Briana seems really annoying.  Not much of an improvement on Ashley.

Hey did you know that Derrick and Tori are dating?  It's funny how they've never mentioned it.

Camila, shut the fuck up.  You are so much less cute than you think you are.  Cara Maria and Tori BOTH got hit in the vag and also tomatoes were part of the game and also ALSO, you aren't the only one who got hit the entire time, sweetheart.

CT, I love you and your roly poly tummy.

• Love 9

Well. That was an episode.  I wish all the challenges ended with them purging the 8 losers because now the rules are getting so damn complicated that I'm losing Interest. Like I get it, this series is 30 years old and getting kind of stale(probably because the same people keep coming back and winning but I digress) but adding twist after twist isn't making me excited. It's just annoying me with how many new things I have to keep up with.

This show was way more fun when the premises were simple.

• Love 1

Damn, I think Redemption House might have been a mistake. Getting booted from a game where most of the players think they're already booted? That's an achievement. I'm very disappointed in Shane; he's the Raines boy we're supposed to like because Tony is a potent asshole. Simone? Whatever. She's AYTO, so screw her. Also, nobody  filmed  the ruckus? It's like watching Anchorman if we never got to see the anchor fight. Kinda lame.

This.  Also, where was Darrel when all this was happening?  He's the only person worth mentioning in the Redemption House.

The top 8 reminded me of the Inner Circle.  Damn, I wish they'd bring that simple format with the scoreboard tracking their cumulative points.  I enjoyed seeing the best of the best then battle it out in the finals vs. someone who hung off Banana's jock the whole season.  Plus, weekly eliminations by voting rather than the stupid arena allowed more time to show house shenanigans.

My guess on the new format, the bottom eight will draw stones to see who faces elimination.  It will take half the episode.

• Love 1
(edited)

I do sympathize with people who end up doing all the chores on any of these reality shows, but if Simone had wanted people to pitch in, she should have said so, or made a chore chart (if they have pens to make fake tarot cards they have pens to make a chore chart), or only done her own chores, not saved a "beauty ritual to be named later" as their contribution.  

Darrell was probably out on the patio lifting those weights.  

Camila can go any time now.  What was she on about with "we don't have to decide together--we're not a  team!"  I didn't need two talking heads with that sentiment. No, you don't--but you've played enough on social expectations in the past that if that group of 8 wanted to present a unanimous front for whatever reason, you go along with it or you get marked.  And when Aneesa gets screwed by an unclear procedural thing in Camila's favor, Camila gloats and says she always had to play by that when it happened to her--well, she did, but not without a ton of whining about fairness etc.  I'm no great Aneesa fan, but aside from a few brief remarks about the rope, I heard no whining.

Edited by Jobiska
Apparently caffeine would have helped me make sense
  • Love 5

Kim's reminiscence about Coral took.  Me.  Back.  Like Joe, I was in college during that time.  I clearly remember that funky casting special where they were all together and you didn't know who was going to be on "Real World" and who was going to be on "Road Rules".  I remember Coral and that season of "Real World" and her and Mike/"The Miz" getting into fights and then, I think, becoming friends on the end.  Wow is that crazy to think about.

• Love 3

I love joes explanation of the fight (that we didn't see,good job MTV) "And then supposedly Simone grabs a champne bottle like she's in a movie!" So true. Damn. I didn't say much on the fight but it sounded hilarious. Kind of. I mean I don't like violence but.. like I would have liked to see something interesting.

• Love 3

Going from Amanda/Devin/Latoya, they all said that it was over racial issues and not the "grease" situation and that Shane did hit Simone twice. And that Shane is making it worse by not owning up to it.

CT/Cara/Derrick K/Tori/Darrell continue to be my faves and I just need Camilla to go away. 

(edited)

I'm mad at Corey for "eliminating" Darrell from the game so I hope Darrell comes back and gets his revenge.

I love CT and Cara Maria so I'm rooting for both of them.

I actually don't mind Tori and Derrick K. They do seem like a cute couple and although I don't think Derrick K. will make it far, I think Tori might. She seems like she'll be a good competitor.

I don't really know why Camila feels like she has to look out for Corey. I understand they hooked up, but he has no loyalty to any of the girls including her.

How did MTV manage to not film the fight between Simone and Shane? 

Edited by Steph619
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Corey's forhead tendrils are seriously annoying me. 

I want to cut them off as much as Roseanne wanted to cut Mark's two strands when he dated Becky.

• Love 6

Dumb AYTO kids again fail to band together so they're just going to get picked off one by one.

Winners circle doesn't allow dissent so Camilla could be targeted and they're clearly going after Cory.

But there are already semi-formal, if not solid alliances among the vets -- not the fake vets AYTO kids.

I would think they're going to start sending people home soon.  That Redemption House looks tiny and don't they have to pay each cast member for every week they're still there?

They're also overplaying the "dirty" already.  Cast is suppose to be shocked about every new reveal of a new rule, like anyone can be nominated to the elimination?  Does MTV really think "dirty" will attract the viewers?

The most exciting thing to happen in years and the cameras don't even film it?! I knew something was going to go down when Shane had literal claw marks on his face during the talking heads.  MTV dropped the ball.  

Maybe they were filming Darrell sleeping because they know he's the only one we care about in that house. 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Steph619 said:

I'm mad at Corey for "eliminating" Darrell from the game so I hope Darrell comes back and gets his revenge.

I love CT and Cara Maria so I'm rooting for both of them.

I actually don't mind Tori and Derrick K. They do seem like a cute couple and although I don't think Derrick K. will make it far, I think Tori might. She seems like she'll be a good competitor.

I don't really know why Camila feels like she has to look out for Corey. I understand they hooked up, but he has no loyalty to any of the girls including her.

How did MTV manage to not film the fight between Simone and Shane? 

Seriously!! They managed to get Corey and Camila running back from the beach. Did Simone say that production left and everything was going fine and then all of the sudden shit went sideways? 

(edited)
14 hours ago, Steph619 said:

Derrick K is the good Derrick..the Derrick, imo. Tori's bf is Derrick H...which I had to google bc I don't gaf about Are You The One? I want Tori to go, she's annoying. 

13 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Darrell is the smartest person in that house.

Word.

11 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Corey's forhead tendrils are seriously annoying me. 

Double word...they are disgusting!

8 hours ago, OnceSane said:

I want to cut them off as much as Roseanne wanted to cut Mark's two strands when he dated Becky.

I love a good random Roseanne reference!

What the hell happened to the Raines brothers? Violence and getting kicked off every season they are on! If Simone was totally capable of putting the stuff on her scalp herself why the f would she even ask others to? That has nothing to do with cleaning the house?

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

So basically Shane and Simone will be a team for an upcoming challenge right? 

Rivals IV, baby!  And Johnny/Cara Maria will beat them in the elimination.

• Love 2

I actually don't mind Tori and Derrick K. They do seem like a cute couple 

Oooh, I mind them hard! I think they're the most "extra" for the cameras, fake ass couple I've ever seen on a reality show. They're worse than people on Bachelor in Paradise, and the sooner they are off my screen, the better. I wish they would bring competitors on from Teen Mom or something, as opposed to that ridiculous AYTO show. 

• Love 2

Yeah I dislike the AYTO couple so much! And Tori is so annoying. But then almost all the AYTO people tend to be annoying as all hell. Like they come in with some sort of attitude and it's like "you really shouldn't even be here, you're only here because the other show in this collective mashup no longer exists (road rules) and MTV has to find a way to supplement with Real World".

• Love 1

On the Challenge group I post on Facebook, there are a lot of fans for Tori. I will say this: she does look very good clad only in underwear. Ditto Jenna . . . that's one life choice I'm glad she made, as opposed to the others which bite her in the butt. I also figure that she should fly under the wing of Taylor Swift. That girl has spun relationship heartbreak into so much gold. Maybe Jenna could learn and win a Challenge for once.

Did not notice where Darrell was. He was sleeping? Good for him. After beating the living shit out of Brad, he knows enough to stay out of the drama.