Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: A Slippery Slope

• Start Topic

Sonja digs a deeper grave for herself; while the women hit the slopes, a big news story about Bethenny breaks; Bethenny is on the fence about inviting Ramona to Mexico; the group plays a game of truth or dare, and Dorinda winds up attacking Luann.

(edited)
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Ramona’s on the left. The store bought boobs get her into trouble all the time.

1389292242_ski_start_fail.gif

I'd be laughing really hard if that wasn't a fair portrayal of ME on skis!!! 

8-)

Edited by BckpckFullaNinjas
  • Love 6

Oh my gosh, I loved the Dorinda and Carole reaction shots to Sonja's insistence that Lu should "take her as she is" and just let her say whatever she wants (eyeroll). Why was Carole tapping on her forehead? Poking herself in the third eye? :) And then the random closeup on the butter plate. The camera people have had it. LOL

• Love 22

I thought I remembered Luann as smooth on the slopes.  That's a confident skier.  I'm very jealous.

Ramona, please shut up.  She is really working my last nerve in this episode.

Us on Snap are used to the SG board.  There is also a SG paddle board.  All the boards at chez Bethenny are SG branded.

Luann and Bethenny are besties?

• Love 20
1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

And this is why I find Bethenny's POV so difficult to believe. Carole randomly finds a Page Six story about Jason while she's telling Dorinda how Bethenny never says anything negative about Jason? The only thing missing was a skinnygirl bottle in the foreground. 

Truly, I wish Bravo would refuse to air any content pertaining to kids.

Randomly? 

Maybe it is just me but part of my morning routine includes to check the Daily Mail, Previously TV and all kind of gossip rags, Page Six among them. 

• Love 24
(edited)

Correction to my post last week.
It was Carole who said "You didn't even INVITE us to the wedding" when Luann complained about not getting the best room in Bethenny's ski cabin after getting married.

HHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHA

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 7
(edited)

Tinsley: I can spend 5, 6, 7 or maybe even less and get something really nice to wear a few times...but I can't buy a 4 LB bag of Domino Sugar for $2.49

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 14

Oh Look….leafy greens, this would be an opportune time to segue into Tossing The Salad.

I want to see Dorinda go ape shit with lettuce flying out like torpedoes

Luann is thanking Bethenny for not seating her next to Dorinda

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

It seemed orchestrated to me that the same person who served as Bethenny's spokesperson at the last reunion as well as during this season finds the P6 item to present on air while Bethenny is away, then states the story in front of the cameras while saying Bethenny never speaks negatively about it. 

Bethenny is not responsible for what comes out of Carole's mouth. 

Seems to me like your complaint should be against Carole and not Bethenny 

• Love 18