Type keyword(s) to search

S36: Rumors and Spoilers

• Start Topic

@LanceM, is that bootlist from lindsey_rose92?  If so, she posted a revised bootlist a month ago with the order slightly different, with Wendell in the F3 in place of Stephanie. She says her list is based on "information and speculation" so take it with a grain of salt. There's another redditor who posted a different bootlist (they also claimed to know a friend of someone who works on the show) but I didn't save it and I can't remember who they had as F3.

Then there's someone called SurvivorfansRLosers who doesn't post bootlists, just comments with hints about the rightness or wrongness of them (their hints/comments were supposedly correct last season), and according to that person, 2 of the F3 are Sebastian/Domenick/Wendell and one of the F3 are James/Morgan/Laurel (with Morgan now eliminated, obvs). @anthonyd46 has put together all the various puzzle pieces pretty thoroughly. If he's still around, maybe he can pop in here and boil it down for us, because frankly my head is spinning after spending the last 15 minutes on reddit, lol. It does seem to be the consensus that James is pre-merge, though. Sadly.

I can’t even navigate reddit that well.  I’ve seen various boot lists, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they kind of piggy back off each other.  We do know that Sebastian/Jenna and Bradley/Kellyn wind up together, so unless those relationships developed post show, there needs to be time for that to happen.  

James did show weight loss, but I can’t say I’ll be surprised he’s next after last night.  He hasn’t done the best in challenges, and he made that huge move last night which will likely put a target on his back.  He could get idoled out, too.  At this point I’m taking any boot list with a grain of salt.

in terms of weight loss, Des, Donathan, and Stephanie looked to have lost quite a bit as well.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Wings said:

Who is Sea Bass? @marys1000

Sea Bass is Sebastian (the fisherman).  That's the nickname Dom forced on him in Episode 1.

Oops, sorry already answered!

31 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I can’t even navigate reddit that well.  I’ve seen various boot lists, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they kind of piggy back off each other.  We do know that Sebastian/Jenna and Bradley/Kellyn wind up together, so unless those relationships developed post show, there needs to be time for that to happen. 

I read somewhere that Wendell/Libby is also a thing.

Edited by Special K
  • Love 1

I think its Libby and Michael which means there is another swap and they end up on a tribe together or they both make the merge.  

If Sebastian and Jenna are together and Sebastian sticks with Chris....

(edited)

I don't know if the third showmance was ever confirmed.  I heard Libby/Michael, then I heard it wasn't Michael but Libby had hooked up with someone else.  And that their relationship was more showmance than anything that turned serious post show like the others.  

I'd root for Wendell/Libby between the two.

ETA: Here are the press photos for next week

http://insidesurvivor.com/survivor-ghost-island-episode-4-press-photos-32441  Looks like two separate challenges next week.  

Edited by LadyChatts
(edited)

I'd be disappointed in Wendell...........

Those pictures are really good - holy cow is Donathan white or what LOL!

Some seriously dejected looking Angela and Chris pictures..does not look good

Edited by marys1000
  • Love 2

There seemed to be a lot more photos of Naviti over Malolo.  Those challenges seem like they’ll cater more to Malolo as well.  Chris might feel dejected because Angela was targeted and Dom is still there over Morgan.  We know he was disappointed about going to GI, and I don’t know if he’ll be happy with how the vote went down.

(edited)

I have the same reaction when I see her, her and Bradley, I think she has had the least screen time of anyone.  

Chelsea Townsend (Naviti Tribe)

Hometown: Salt Lake City, Utah
Current residence: Los Angeles, California
WATCH: Meet Survivor 36 Castaway Chelsea Townsend
Three words to describe you: Outgoing, dynamic, and driven.
Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor? 
I have the traits needed to make me successful. I am a hard worker who is extremely driven to reach my goals. I am agile and athletic from a background in dance and gymnastics. I am personable and get along well with people of all backgrounds and ages. I am a competitor and love a good challenge.

I notice Chris is out in front in everyone of those pictures.  

Edited by marys1000
  • Love 1

If all those sad-sack Naviti pictures are post-challenge, Dom is the only one missing, right? Does that mean he goes to Ghost Island?

Also, forgot to mention before - Angela was being floated as a pre-merge bootee, but there's an interview where she says she only very recently met Jacob face-to-face, which indicates she must have made merge.

7 minutes ago, Special K said:

In the group shots of team purple, there is a woman in the front in a blue tank top -- who is she?  Has she uttered a word on screen?

I think that's Chelsea, and no, she hasn't. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, kassandra8286 said:

If all those sad-sack Naviti pictures are post-challenge, Dom is the only one missing, right? Does that mean he goes to Ghost Island?

Oh maybe, they can't vote him out if he isn't there which also puts them on the block, hence more sadness

(edited)

Both Morgan and Jacob have said Chelsea was equally invisible to them out there.  And they were actually playing with her/out there face to face.  That’s pretty invisible. 

Desiree also hasn’t had any screen time either.  Bradley got the whiner edit this week so I know who he is now.

Edited by LadyChatts
20 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Both Morgan and Jacob have said Chelsea was equally invisible to them out there.  And they were actually playing with her/out there face to face.  That’s pretty invisible. 

Desiree also hasn’t had any screen time either.  Bradley got the whiner edit this week so I know who he is now.

At least Desiree has had a key role in some challenges (not to mention an ill-fitting bra) to make us notice her, and Probst has commented on her actions in the challenges.  I bet Probst doesn't know which one Chelsea is, that's why we haven't heard him address or refer to her at all.

And yes, on Bradley the whiner.  It was almost like a satire of sad-sack whining.  "Wow, isn't this sunrise beautiful?"  "Eh, it's way more beautiful over at Naviti." 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, LanceM said:

I am kind of hesitant to post this here but I can't ignore the fact that Steph G, Jacob and Morgan were the first 3 boots (even though the order were switched). If James is out next than it will be hard to ignore. Please note this was posted 3 months ago.

From Reddit:

So I've heard from a very reliable source (my best friend's sister is a PA) that this is the boot order for Season 36. She'd have no reason to lie but obviously I can't confirm 100%. It definitely makes sense to me, and adds up with all the social media interaction.

Stephy Morgan Jacob James Chelsea Laurel Angela

Chris Donathan Kellyn Libby Michael Bradley Jenna Des Brendan Wendell

F3- Sebastian, Stephanie, Domenick

I've seen another boot list that has Jenna Bradley and Donathan as F3 so we shall see 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, kassandra8286 said:

@LanceM, is that bootlist from lindsey_rose92?  If so, she posted a revised bootlist a month ago with the order slightly different, with Wendell in the F3 in place of Stephanie. She says her list is based on "information and speculation" so take it with a grain of salt. There's another redditor who posted a different bootlist (they also claimed to know a friend of someone who works on the show) but I didn't save it and I can't remember who they had as F3.

Yes.  And to be clear I take this bootlist and all other bootists that are out there with a big grain of salt which is why I was hesitant to post it to begin with. But since it had the first 3 boots more or less correct I thought it was atleast worth putting it out here. Whether or not it stays out will depend on what happens next week.

(edited)

To be honest, I wouldn't be shocked if the rest of the pre-merge order is something like that, although I'm skeptical about Angela if her comment about just meeting Jacob is true.  I've seen a lot of boot lists that had Jenna pre-merge as well.  Chelsea is invisible enough that she might actually go far.  I guess if she suddenly gets face time she's probably gone either that episode, or going soon, because Morgan claims she had no game.  I really hope James makes it to the merge, but I won't be surprised if he's out before then.  But we know another tribe swap will probably happen before the merge, and someone is bound to get screwed from that. 

Edited by LadyChatts

Continuing to track the cursed items from last week:

1. One of James' idols from China [Became Malolo's HII; Currently in Michael's possession.]
  2. Tai's Super Idol half from Kaoh Rong
  3. Kyle/Scot's Super Idol half from Kaoh Rong
  4. Andrea's pocket idol from Caramoan [Became Naviti's HII; Currently in Dominic's possession.]
  5. Jon's pocket idol from BvW2 (SJDS)
  6. JT's pocket idol from Game Changers
  7. The burnt Shell idol from HvHvH
  8. Ozzy's Fake Idol (the "f-ing stick") from FvF
  9. David's Fake Idol (the one Jay found and played) from MvGX
  10. Malcolm's Challenge Advantage from the Philippines F4
  11. Dan's Second Vote from Worlds Apart
  12. Fishbach's Vote Steal from Second Chances
  13. Sarah's (non-transferable) Vote Steal from Game Changers
  14. The Legacy Advantage from Game Changers [Found by Jacob; "reactivated" when willed to Morgan; Morgan willed to Dominic.]
  15. Lauren's Saved Vote from HvHvH
  16. *The Immunity Necklace from FvF

While surprising to me that they hid James' idol for a tribal HII, it does confirm that the idols hidden near the tribe camps are or will be the pocket idols.

I just grabbed this of reddit, posted 11 hours ago (my time Mar 20, 1800 EST) submitted by lindsey rose 92.

So Angela is most like pre jury.  Donathan probably too, I really then to make the jury at least.  Libby probably first jury member.  Riiiiiight

-------

A few changes to the previous one. I got the first 3 boots correct, but the order was different. Based on everything I know/can speculate, here's my best guess:

Gonzalez

Jacob

Morgan

Laurel

Chelsea

James

Chris

Angela

Donathan

Libby

Kellyn

Michael

Jenna

Wendell

Brendan

Stephanie

Bradley

Des

Sebastian

Domenick

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A different one from 2 days ago by letmegetauuuuuhhhh

---

I was taking to one of my friends and they told me that a source (which they didn't specify who exactly it was) had a boot order for the ongoing season. Additionally, while going through this sub, I saw this boot list also being posted onto this sub by u/SignificantBonus , who has since had the post deleted. I'm not sure whether to beleive this, any thoughts?

20th - Gonzalez

19th - Jacob

18th - Morgan

17th - James

16th - Chelsea

15th - Chris

14th - Jenna

13th - Angela

12th - Donathan

11th - Bradley

10th - Michael

9th - Libby

8th - Stephanie

7th - Sebastian

6th - Desiree

5th - Brendan

4th - Kellyn

F3 - Laurel, Wendell, Dom

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also from 1 day ago - by jillofalltricks

They all seem to have Dom at the end

-----

I have intel from production, and have the complete bootlist including the f3 and winner.

Gonzalez

Jacob

Morgan

James

Libby

Bradley

Brandan

Chelsea

Chris

Stephanie

Angela

Michael

Desiree

Jenna

Kellyn

Sebastian

Wendell

Donathan

Domenick

Laurel (winner)

I noticed that SurvivorFansRLosers was right in a few places but gave inaccurate info on the f3.

Edited by marys1000

Hello everyone, 

I see Kassandra8286 tagged me for more information. Well I have some good news I've been able to get at least some information to clear this up. 

Don't listen to most of those boot lists. Some of those people even messaged me and admitted to me they were fake and they are just trying to one up each other. 

This is what I can confirm if everything lines up from what I've been told from all the hints dropped and piecing all them together:

Safe until Merge: Angela, Chelsea, Chris, Des, Laurel, and Jenna.

Pre-Merge: James, Bradley or Kellyn (not both), 2 of Donathan, Libby, Brendan, Stephanie

Final 3: Domenick, Wendell, Laurel

Anything else you see posted is fake, wrong, people in denial whatever. 

8 Naviti, 5 Malolo at Merge.

7 Women, 6 Men at Merge. 

Edited by anthonyd46
  • Love 2

I probably won't be that lucky to get rid of Stephanie pre-merge.  I'd be surprised if Donathan went pre-merge, and would get a chuckle if Libby went after the hype from Probst.

I can see Chelsea being that random invisible castaway who goes really far.

Michael is missing from that last one.  Not sure what 2 of Donathan is.   Sad to see James go so soon.

In one interview Probst said they actually put up Chore boards on the beach (how BB is that).  You know, like after high school when you had a bunch of roommates?  Apparently to make it more obvious who was doing work around camp and who wasn't.  Are they going to show these at any point?  Will Chelsea's be a big zero?

6 minutes ago, marys1000 said:

Michael is missing from that last one.  Not sure what 2 of Donathan is.   Sad to see James go so soon.

In one interview Probst said they actually put up Chore boards on the beach (how BB is that).  You know, like after high school when you had a bunch of roommates?  Apparently to make it more obvious who was doing work around camp and who wasn't.  Are they going to show these at any point?  Will Chelsea's be a big zero?

I forgot about the chore boards.  I wonder how those are working out, or if they are just using it for firewood? 

And the 2 of I assume means 2 of those 4 are going pre-merge.

So if James is going out next, that means that tribe/alliance loses again.  I wonder if Donathan just keeps getting sent to GI and that's how he gets past the merge.  I can't imagine James being sent home before Donathan.  

Of course the next person who goes should actually come back with something and that might refigure who they start sending?

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, marys1000 said:

So if James is going out next, that means that tribe/alliance loses again.  I wonder if Donathan just keeps getting sent to GI and that's how he gets past the merge.  I can't imagine James being sent home before Donathan.  

Of course the next person who goes should actually come back with something and that might refigure who they start sending?

I can see James being a target for two reasons.  First, his challenge performance.  He hasn't exactly excelled in challenges so far.  Donathan got a shout out from Probst last week, and played hero the previous week.  Secondly, from what we saw, James was the one who decided to target Morgan last week and didn't go along with Domenick's plan.  It's possible we get a scenario where Domenick is sent to GI, and if he was the target, the target shifts.  In addition, we see Domenick tell Laurel about his idol (I can't recall if there was anyone else on the beach with him).  So Laurel may jump ship and bring someone along with her, like Libby.  Donathan will probably just vote with the majority to make sure he isn't voted off. 

Also, Domenick may just play his idol and James goes out that way.  I like James, so I do hope he at least makes the merge.

Edited by LadyChatts

Sorry if I sounded confusing.

If everything I’m being told hinted at is correct. 

Then the rest of the pre-merge (in no particular order) is:

James

Bradley or Kellyn (not both)

2 of Brendan, Donathan, Libby, Stephanie (other 2 would make merge).

Merge would be (members of tribe not boot order) Angela, Chris, Des, Laurel, Chelsea, Jenna, Sebastian, Domenick, Michael, Wendell, Bradley or Kellyn (not both), 2 of (Brendan, Donathan, Libby, Stephanie).

final 3 : Domenick, Wendell, Laurel.

• Love 1

Domenick is really the only one who I feel has gotten a significant edit and story (plus the comparison to the infamous Russell Hantz).  We haven't seen much of Laurel/Wendell yet, and they could prove surprising, but Domenick would be one of my front runners to win at this point.  I'd be really surprised to see Donathan go pre-merge, unless he has no more story to tell or growth.  Maybe that's why we're getting the fish out of water and overcoming fears early from him.  And Stephanie looked to have weight loss.  Although she does have the edit that could be the super fan who overplays her hand and is blindsided pre-merge.  So I'm up in the air with her.

Lady chats the merge is 7 women 6 men so right now it’s 9 men 8 women so for everything to match up 3 men and 1 women would be the rest of the pre-merge so by process of elimination two of Kellyn Stephanie or Libby would make the merge and only one of Bradley Brendan and Donathan would make the merge. 

So if you think Donathan is a lock to make the merge then Bradley and Brendan would both be pre-merge and Kellyn would be in the merge because it’s either Kellyn or Bradley in the merge not both. That would put either Stephanie or Libby as that last spot for the merge. 

Edited by anthonyd46
  • Love 2
On 3/8/2018 at 11:37 AM, marys1000 said:

Those pictures are really good - holy cow is Donathan white or what LOL!

Donathan is beyond white.  Donathan is clear.

On 3/8/2018 at 12:16 PM, kassandra8286 said:

I think that's Chelsea, and no, she hasn't. 

Right up until last week’s episode - when Purple had Chelsea go up the ladder to retrieve the Great Freakin’ Big Ball O’Throwing Rope - I honestly had no idea there was a player named Chelsea this season.

• Love 2
(edited)

Only one I'm disappointed to lose is James, as he seems cool.  Glad Stephanie and Bradley are gone.  I had to go look up who Brendan was, and was surprised I already forgot him.  So only one of old Naviti goes pre-merge?  Hope it's an interesting merge, and the rest of the old Malolo's don't get picked off.  I saw in a couple of previews for this week that Stephanie seems really down.  Kind of have to feel sorry for old Malolo, as they got screwed on both sides of the tribe swap.

Also, for anyone who really loves showmances, Jenna/Sebastian actually created their own couples IG account (it's under tarzanandjen).  So looks like things are going well for them at least.

I still think Domenick has the best chance of winning, unless he royally pisses everyone off.

Edited by LadyChatts

That could explain why old Malolo looked so stressed in the promo, and then the promo of Stephanie saying she'd feel like a failure to her kids.  She was typing the word "hope" in the sand.  Since Michael mentioned his idol, it'd be weird if he didn't play it, so either Bradley goes, or he misplays it.

If these are all correct two of the best strategic players are going pre-merge.  What a boring nightmare.  I was starting to like Stephanie's game a lot and someone who solo hikes, like serious moutain solo hikes is someone I'd like to see more of just out of curiousity.  I like James and Brendan vibe on a both a personal and play level so...:(  

Im hoping these spoilers are wrong, I think

• Love 1

Yeah I don't mind that final 3 I am just a little bummed that Stephanie apparently is not making the merge.  I hope her and Bradly enjoyed their pre-jury trip together. : )

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

If that bootlist is correct, I think we just saw the formation of the F3 alliance of Dom, Wendell and Laurel today and I think so far I'm ok with that outcome.

Which so far looks to be a mistake if true cause I bet she didn't win 

I'm curious how the rest of the pre-merge boots take place.  I'm assuming there will be another tribe swap, but I wouldn't be surprised for NuMalolo to lose next week and boot Stephanie. Then we have a tribe swap the following week and James/Brad get screwed by it.  I can't see Domenick using his idol and then voting out James over Chris, unless James does something to draw attention to himself.  Or there's a combined RC/IC and Chris gets sent to GI. 

I'm most curious how Brad goes, but I hope it's in humiliating fashion.  Either somehow Sebastian/Chelsea do flip next week, or there's another tribe swap and he's on the opposite side of numbers.

So guess those 3 redditt boot lists are totally blown out of the water now.  

Wondering about another tribe swap myself.  Do they always do them when at even numbers?  Do they always come at the beginning of a show or sometimes after 

a reward challenge?  Because we are at 16 now.  If they do a swap how many shows between another swap and a merge?   Because at 14, well they usually merge around 11, 12 or 13

So if anothony66 is right we still have: Bradley, James, Stephanie left pre merge which means merging at 13?  Do I have the numbers all right here?  So the swap would be next week or not at all?  

Jenna and Sebastian seem a bit of a weird thing to me.  He has a  weird face (Ozzy is much better looking) and so "Bob Marley" is my hero.  Jenna seems to like water (Venice Beach) and adventure and all that but a little more conventional?   His (supposedly) pre meet comments about here, where whats his face shows them pictures of everyone and asks for impressions,  make me wonder about that whole you aren't supposed to talk to each other at pregame ponderosa. Sounds like they had met.

Edit:  I do wonder if Jenna had some part in saving Stephanie.  They've been close right, Jenna was Stephanie's main girl.  And I guess she knew she wasn't going home but I wonder if Brendan and Michael considered all that.  

I met Angela Perkins last night!  Went to the bar that is hosting her watch parties.  Got to talk to her for a few minutes, she roams around and chats and then sat and watched with some friends.  After we discussed home towns and military history I said I would only ask 1 of my two questions so as not to impose too much.  

So I asked her whether she got in trouble with Survivor producers for her comments about Jacob in some of her interviews.  She looked puzzled. Which might have been because I was calling Jacob Jason:(  After a minute she is finally "You mean Jacob?"  smh yes.   You know, because in that comment it sort of sounds like you didn't meet him on the island so you made the merge?  She looked away and I could see her processing and then she flushed and mouthed oh F. 

So then I asked her, like that wasn't a false trail or anything right?  And, you didn't know that this is a thing out there on boards that people are taking that to mean that you made the merge?  She had her poker face back on by then so she just said no she hadn't heard from production.  So not sure what to make of it except that probably yea, she makes the merge. So is she the last vote out or first jury?   

The only reason to not think that is if she is a late pre merge boot and Jacob got to go home early for some reason.  As I was walking out I told her I wished Bradley had gone home and she was like Why? I think I said he seemed weasely or something and she started in about how smart he was.  I guess since they  have this season bond they feel sort of protective of each other.  

She has an quick  easy smile that comes and goes between serious.  Seemed very nice, quite pretty (although I hate myself for even including that last).  Seemed very happy to roam around talking to people with smiles.  

Edited by marys1000
  • Love 4

That's cool you got to meet Angela (but no fair you won't tell us what she thought of Morgan lol)  Although I can probably only imagine.  You bring up a good point about Jacob going home instead of the pre-jury trip.  That might be why they didn't meet, or maybe Angela went home instead of the trip.  I don't know if she went home if she still would have seen the pre-jurors first before they left, though. 

There's no tribe swap next week, unless they didn't show it and do something totally different and do it after the RC (if that challenge we saw was the RC).  If they do another one, it would probably be the following week.  Whether it's into 3 tribes of 5 or just another swap into two tribes I don't know.  Even if Brad goes next week, old Malolo would still be outnumbered by Naviti, so James and Stephanie could wind up on the wrong side of numbers again.  

If the tribes stay the same, then Brad must either get idoled out (I'm assuming an idol will be re-planted), or someone flips.

(edited)
6 hours ago, marys1000 said:

So if they wait a week that would be 15 which would lend itself to 3 tribes of 5.  Have they ever done a double elimination?  

There was a double elimination in Cook Islands, and I'm drawing a blank but I'm pretty sure there's been more.

Here are next week's press photos.  Looks like there will be two challenges again.  I wish TPTB would be consistent about that.

http://insidesurvivor.com/survivor-ghost-island-episode-5-press-photos-32632

Edited by LadyChatts

Does this mean they didn't see each other and compare notes at Losers Lodge?  Does Michael make the jury?

From one of Brendan's exit interview

Holmes: What was your reaction when you learned that Michael was really eighteen?
Shapiro: I was shocked. He could have told me that he was 28 and I would have believed it. That’s why I call him “The Prodigy.” He’s got all the tools; physical, social, strategic. And he’s a ten out ten in all of those things. He’s really good. And, he’s also a great guy. He feels terrible about what went down. He’s reached out to me to tell me how sorry he is. He’s just a stand-up guy.

https://es.xfinity.com/sdmy/blogs/tv/2018/03/15/survivor-castaway-brendan-its-a-game-built-on-conflict-so-i-thought-there-would-be-more-jerks/

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, marys1000 said:

Does this mean they didn't see each other and compare notes at Losers Lodge?  Does Michael make the jury?

From one of Brendan's exit interview

Holmes: What was your reaction when you learned that Michael was really eighteen?
Shapiro: I was shocked. He could have told me that he was 28 and I would have believed it. That’s why I call him “The Prodigy.” He’s got all the tools; physical, social, strategic. And he’s a ten out ten in all of those things. He’s really good. And, he’s also a great guy. He feels terrible about what went down. He’s reached out to me to tell me how sorry he is. He’s just a stand-up guy.

https://es.xfinity.com/sdmy/blogs/tv/2018/03/15/survivor-castaway-brendan-its-a-game-built-on-conflict-so-i-thought-there-would-be-more-jerks/

Pre-Jury boots in the past have mentioned going out on group trips in small groups. It is possible that Brendan went out with the first wave of bootees and Michael in a different wave if they sent them out in groups of two or four. So it could be a sign or it could be that they were in different travel groups.

5 hours ago, ProfCrash said:

Pre-Jury boots in the past have mentioned going out on group trips in small groups. It is possible that Brendan went out with the first wave of bootees and Michael in a different wave if they sent them out in groups of two or four. So it could be a sign or it could be that they were in different travel groups.

So you are saying bootees Gonzalez, Morgan, Jacob - they know each other but will never get to meet Brendan?