Type keyword(s) to search

S36: Rumors and Spoilers

• Start Topic

All the pre-mergers stay at losers lodge until the jury is about to start. Then the producers send them all on a 3 week vacation until the end of the game. This is when in the past they have split up in to different groups. Though I am not sure if they do that any longer. So yes, Brendan, Gonzalez, Morgan and Jacob all hung out together and they will know the other members of the pre-jury as well.

• Love 2

From what I've seen they send them out on the same trip together, they might go into groups on the trip, but they do all travel together and stay in ponderosa together for a while before this trip.

Thats one crazy story about Angela. I would think that confirms her for at least the merge.

On 3/16/2018 at 10:29 AM, marys1000 said:

Does this mean they didn't see each other and compare notes at Losers Lodge?  Does Michael make the jury?

From one of Brendan's exit interview

Holmes: What was your reaction when you learned that Michael was really eighteen?
Shapiro: I was shocked. He could have told me that he was 28 and I would have believed it. That’s why I call him “The Prodigy.” He’s got all the tools; physical, social, strategic. And he’s a ten out ten in all of those things. He’s really good. And, he’s also a great guy. He feels terrible about what went down. He’s reached out to me to tell me how sorry he is. He’s just a stand-up guy.

https://es.xfinity.com/sdmy/blogs/tv/2018/03/15/survivor-castaway-brendan-its-a-game-built-on-conflict-so-i-thought-there-would-be-more-jerks/

20 hours ago, LanceM said:

All the pre-mergers stay at losers lodge until the jury is about to start. Then the producers send them all on a 3 week vacation until the end of the game. This is when in the past they have split up in to different groups. Though I am not sure if they do that any longer. So yes, Brendan, Gonzalez, Morgan and Jacob all hung out together and they will know the other members of the pre-jury as well.

So its possible that this is a clue than Brendan and Michael never saw each other again meaning Michael makes the jury. 

• Love 1

It is possible that it is a clue or it is possible they were on different pre jury trips. It depends on how they are doing the pre jury stuff this year. I know that there are years that they send them out in small groups as they come in. Apparently there are other years where they have held everyone at Ponderosa before the jury started and then sent people out. 

Edited by ProfCrash
  • Love 1

I wouldn't be surprised if Angela and Michael do make the merge/jury, and that the rest of the pre-merge order is James/Stephanie/Brad.  The only thing about Stephanie was she did look to have weight loss, but I can see where those boots are explainable, especially if there's another tribe swap or someone that's old Malolo on NuMalolo finds an idol and gets Brad out that way.

On 3/15/2018 at 9:05 AM, marys1000 said:

So guess those 3 redditt boot lists are totally blown out of the water now.  

Wondering about another tribe swap myself.  Do they always do them when at even numbers?  Do they always come at the beginning of a show or sometimes after 

a reward challenge?  Because we are at 16 now.  If they do a swap how many shows between another swap and a merge?   Because at 14, well they usually merge around 11, 12 or 13

So if anothony66 is right we still have: Bradley, James, Stephanie left pre merge which means merging at 13?  Do I have the numbers all right here?  So the swap would be next week or not at all?  

Jenna and Sebastian seem a bit of a weird thing to me.  He has a  weird face (Ozzy is much better looking) and so "Bob Marley" is my hero.  Jenna seems to like water (Venice Beach) and adventure and all that but a little more conventional?   His (supposedly) pre meet comments about here, where whats his face shows them pictures of everyone and asks for impressions,  make me wonder about that whole you aren't supposed to talk to each other at pregame ponderosa. Sounds like they had met.

Edit:  I do wonder if Jenna had some part in saving Stephanie.  They've been close right, Jenna was Stephanie's main girl.  And I guess she knew she wasn't going home but I wonder if Brendan and Michael considered all that.  

I met Angela Perkins last night!  Went to the bar that is hosting her watch parties.  Got to talk to her for a few minutes, she roams around and chats and then sat and watched with some friends.  After we discussed home towns and military history I said I would only ask 1 of my two questions so as not to impose too much.  

So I asked her whether she got in trouble with Survivor producers for her comments about Jacob in some of her interviews.  She looked puzzled. Which might have been because I was calling Jacob Jason:(  After a minute she is finally "You mean Jacob?"  smh yes.   You know, because in that comment it sort of sounds like you didn't meet him on the island so you made the merge?  She looked away and I could see her processing and then she flushed and mouthed oh F. 

So then I asked her, like that wasn't a false trail or anything right?  And, you didn't know that this is a thing out there on boards that people are taking that to mean that you made the merge?  She had her poker face back on by then so she just said no she hadn't heard from production.  So not sure what to make of it except that probably yea, she makes the merge. So is she the last vote out or first jury?   

The only reason to not think that is if she is a late pre merge boot and Jacob got to go home early for some reason.  As I was walking out I told her I wished Bradley had gone home and she was like Why? I think I said he seemed weasely or something and she started in about how smart he was.  I guess since they  have this season bond they feel sort of protective of each other.  

She has an quick  easy smile that comes and goes between serious.  Seemed very nice, quite pretty (although I hate myself for even including that last).  Seemed very happy to roam around talking to people with smiles.  

So you think she could have made it all the way to 4th place?

This article confirms she will be at this same place you were at 10 weeks in a row.

Seems to be too obscure of a contestant to be having watch parties 10 weeks in a row unless she is going to last in the game a while:

https://www.journal-news.com/news/here-what-happened-last-night-survivor-watch-party-with-local-contestant/5vKqZYvqpCpoyB3gToU2wJ/

Edited by anthonyd46

I asked if her she would be having watch parties win or lose and she said yes.  But she sort of has to right?  Still there is a personal connection to that bar and they are doing it in part to get in a few more Wed night customers so why not.   She also said that there would be a few nights she wouldn't be there as she has some other committments.  So maybe thats the 10. 

I don't think she made it to 4th but I have nothing to base that on other than the seemingly totally unreliable spoilers from reddit.  If you read everthing there I get the sense that mabe she is the first jury member, or maybe the last non jury, somewhere around there.  But that's just a guess. 

3 hours ago, marys1000 said:

I asked if her she would be having watch parties win or lose and she said yes.  But she sort of has to right?  Still there is a personal connection to that bar and they are doing it in part to get in a few more Wed night customers so why not.   She also said that there would be a few nights she wouldn't be there as she has some other committments.  So maybe thats the 10. 

I don't think she made it to 4th but I have nothing to base that on other than the seemingly totally unreliable spoilers from reddit.  If you read everthing there I get the sense that mabe she is the first jury member, or maybe the last non jury, somewhere around there.  But that's just a guess. 

From what I've seen with these watch parties before, they usually arent consistent unless the person makes the finale. I've seen alot for the premiere, but then theres just scattered ones here and there. Usually when you see one setup for months like this consistently the person is making it far. 

• Love 2

I noticed in one of the previews a clip of Chris saying ‘mic drop’ and looking proud of himself.  I wonder if there’s a plan to blindside Dom this week but he ends up pulling out his idol.  I’m still wondering why James would get targeted; if the boot list is right, I’m more inclined to believe it’s Stephanie this week.

I could see Angela going anywhere from being booted next to going to the FTC. but I wouldn't read too much into that preview party schedule. To me it would be more spoilery if it had said to Join Angela for the next 5 weeks.  But we shall see,

4 hours ago, LanceM said:

I could see Angela going anywhere from being booted next to going to the FTC. but I wouldn't read too much into that preview party schedule. To me it would be more spoilery if it had said to Join Angela for the next 5 weeks.  But we shall see,

This is the whole article:

https://www.journal-news.com/news/here-what-happened-last-night-survivor-watch-party-with-local-contestant/5vKqZYvqpCpoyB3gToU2wJ/

Rodger looks pretty good still.

Edited by anthonyd46
18 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

I noticed in one of the previews a clip of Chris saying ‘mic drop’ and looking proud of himself.  I wonder if there’s a plan to blindside Dom this week but he ends up pulling out his idol.  I’m still wondering why James would get targeted; if the boot list is right, I’m more inclined to believe it’s Stephanie this week.

James may not be targeted but someone's stray vote that counts when Domenick's don't?

• Love 1
10 hours ago, marys1000 said:

James may not be targeted but someone's stray vote that counts when Domenick's don't?

I was listening to RHAP, where Tyler from S30 was a guest, and they were talking about Michael's idol play and deal making last ep.  It got me thinking about your quote.  Tyler was saying Michael could have really played it up that if Chelsea or Sebastian didn't side with them, they'd be casting their votes for them and one of them would be going home.  There was definitely the potential for overplaying, too.  Tyler referenced a moment from his season when Mike/Shirin were at the bottom of the alliance, and Mike was the target but won immunity, and said he was going to give his HII to Shirin and they were voting for Tyler.  Tyler panicked and voted for Dan.  He said if you hear your name and believe your targets are safe, or at most there's a 50/50 chance they'll play their idol right and you go home. 

So going back to James, I wonder if something like that happens-and maybe he isn't even Dom's target.  Dom may want to vote for Chris, yet somehow James becomes the target.  It could be, as you say, throw away votes that end up counting.

• Love 1

So apparently it is Stephanie that is going to Ghost Island this week. According to MESS over on Sucks this is a pic of the Malolo tribe walking to the immunity challenge. Stephanie is not in the pic so it is assumed that like last week a member of the losing tribe in the reward challenge goes to Ghost Island.  I think there is also no doubt that Stephanie, given her predicament,  will be playing whatever game is offered to her and she somehow gets an advantage. I think we might see Bradley go this week.

110483_20092b.jpg

Also, Brendan tweeted this to Stephanie this week leading many to predict she somehow get Bradley voted out. We shall see.

"From the jump, we said we’d carry it to final tribal council. Didn’t work out as planned but I loved every minute working together. I know you’ll do us proud next week."

• Love 1

I'd like to see more of Stephanie and James so that suits me fine.  I mean to be fair, we haven't seen much of Bradley's game so whether he would bring interesting game play in the future is hard to tell but with his whiney villian persona on display I'm willing to take the chance and see him gone.  Of course doing someone proud could mean a play that almost works to save herself or save James but doesn't quite like Michael.  

A swap still in the offing?  

Malolo: Jenna, Stephanie, Brendan, Michael, Desiree, Sebastian, Kellyn, Bradley and Chelsea; 

I read somewhere that Chelsea and Desiree were close, then that Kellyn and Bradley were running the show according to Brendan, and Sebastian (who is getting close to Jenna)

Jenna, Steph and Michael 

Naviti: Domenick, Chris, Donathan, Libby, Laurel, James, Angela, Wendell and Morgan.

Chris, Angela, James?

Donathan and Libby who seem to have jumped ship to Domenic/Wendell (which I find upsetting)

Domenick, Wendell, Laurel

(edited)

Well, looks like the boot list is going to be accurate.  With my luck the person will have one boot wrong and Brad somehow makes the merge.

Hope the tribe swap next week screws him over.  Sadly, I think I’ve found my answer why James goes.

Edited by LadyChatts

Yep. Starting to look like that bootlist is going to be correct.  I am guessing Bradley ends up on majority Malolo tribe in the swap next week. Poor guy.

Edited by LanceM
On 3/16/2018 at 12:55 AM, SVNBob said:

Since no new items came into play, the only difference between last week's tracking list (see link below) and this week's is that James' idol got played.  Not sure if the "curse was broken" since it didn't save anyone, but at least it got played finally.

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/58641-season-36-rumors-and-spoilers/?do=findComment&comment=4129850

Again, no change.  The only new information is that the curse on James' idol was not considered broken.  That means that an idol play has to be "correct", actually saving the person it was played for, in order to "break the curse."

Interesting speculative predictions.  I was going to post it in that thread but since there aren't really spoilers anywhere I thought I'd post it here.  The boot spoilers have been fairly wrong but some have predicted Bradley and James pre merge right?  This article "predicts" Bradley tonight although I'm not sure how. 

http://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/survivor-episode-6-preview-jeff-probst-ghost-island-fate-is-the-homie-news/

That comment by Jeff at the end of the 10 s preview "Brand new start to Ghost Island" suggests they change the rules somehow?  Ramp it up?  Sea Bass predicted tonights go to GI.

Fate is to the homie - sounds like a SeaBassim. Goes to GI and gets something good sounds like 

As to the casting producer - I guess our  cast people not characters is not going to happen.  Apparently the characters thing is only going to get worse?

Yea it's kinda buried on the last page, but thats the same spoiler info I had from survivorfansrlosers. It seems like his spoilers are spreading pretty rapidly I mean that site has Laurel as the top contender and her edit doesn't scream anything of top contender.

(edited)

Des actually gets the quote for the episode; since she's wearing an orange buff in a TH where she talks about Jeff telling them about the swap, I'm assuming she stays on Malolo.  It warms my heart to see the Naviti 5 look pained and worried in that clip, especially Kellyn and Brad.  Kellyn looks ready to cry.  My guess is Brad either winds up on the wrong side of numbers (that's my wish, actually) or gets idoled out (almost as good).  I guess there's a chance he could get a Naviti majority, but it might be the other Naviti's that he hasn't been working with and want no part of him.  I think James probably gets screwed by numbers, too.  I'm hoping it's Brad tonight.  The last couple of boots have been depressing, and I want to see the Naviti 5 taken down a few notches. 

I think Sebastian has my favorite reaction to the swap.  I can't tell if he's bummed that he might not be in the majority or he might not be able to canoodle with Jenna.

Edited by LadyChatts
1 hour ago, LadyChatts said:

It warms my heart to see the Naviti 5 look pained and worried in that clip, especially Kellyn and Brad. 

I'm a bad person but I would LOL if either of them cries (or, bonus, both!)

• Love 1
6 hours ago, anthonyd46 said:

Yea it's kinda buried on the last page, but thats the same spoiler info I had from survivorfansrlosers. It seems like his spoilers are spreading pretty rapidly I mean that site has Laurel as the top contender and her edit doesn't scream anything of top contender.

I don't really get it, it looks like the predictions on that site are nothing more than reader votes. It seems anyone can create an account and vote for the bootee, the winner, which tribe wins immunity/reward, etc. They predicted Chris being eliminated last week. They have Michael as the second most likely to win. I mean, maybe Laurel is predicted as the winner due to survivorfansrlosers' spoilers getting around, I can believe that's why some of the voters predicted her, but it could just as easily be because she (along with Michael) has a favorable edit so far and it's wishful thinking.

In any case, his/her spoilers have been right so far, so I'm gleefully hopeful that Bradley will go tonight. 

Edited by kassandra8286
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Special K said:

I'm a bad person but I would LOL if either of them cries (or, bonus, both!)

I want both of them to wind up on the wrong side of numbers and have to beg to be the one saved.  But at the very least, if Brad winds up on the wrong side and Kellyn doesn't see him walk in next week (or the week after, depending when he goes) that'll be great.

Guess I'm still waiting to see if SeaBass/Jenna's relationship ends up in game play somehow.  I wish it had saved Stephanie, but now that that's over I'm not sure how i want to see it go down. 

IDK, I didn't love Stephanie but she was playing.  I on't like Bradley at all but I don't want a bunch of UTR non players left standing around watching Chris and Domenic fight, picking the winner and they cruise to the end either.  

Edited by marys1000
(edited)

Why do I have this horrible feeling that the boot list will be right about everyone except Brad?  What an insufferable troll.  I'd say he was better suited for Big Brother and live indoors with a pool, but he probably couldn't stand the ants.

If James goes he's definitely getting screwed by the numbers.  I'm hoping it's Brad tonight since it's kind of early for the challenge, and James would be way too of a predictable boot.

ETA: Okay, maybe not with this challenge.  This is time consuming.  Looks like it's good bye James.

Edited by LadyChatts

Bradley is definitely going next week. They have been setting him up for a spectacular fall the last few episodes especially tonight with him claiming (lol) that he was playing a A+ game.  I can't wait to see Kellyn's reaction in two weeks when she sees Brad gone and realizes that not everyone is "Naviti strong".

• Love 3
(edited)

Yeah, I'm hopeful after seeing the preview for next week.  Brad must do something moronic to catch the wrath of Dom and Donathan.  I don't know if Chelsea is overly loyal to Brad, either.  Going to be a long week waiting for that one!  Wish he had been on the wrong side of numbers, but I guess he is and just doesn't know it.

Any word on the merge order?  At this point I can believe the Dom/Laurel/Wendell final 3 that's out there.  And I think Chris was a rumored merge boot, which I can also buy.   

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Maybe Dom's HII may send Brad home. Either way, something to look forward to. I've been feeling strongly about that F3 since it was 1st revealed and like it. Hope it sticks.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, kassandra8286 said:

I don't really get it, it looks like the predictions on that site are nothing more than reader votes. It seems anyone can create an account and vote for the bootee, the winner, which tribe wins immunity/reward, etc. They predicted Chris being eliminated last week. They have Michael as the second most likely to win. I mean, maybe Laurel is predicted as the winner due to survivorfansrlosers' spoilers getting around, I can believe that's why some of the voters predicted her, but it could just as easily be because she (along with Michael) has a favorable edit so far and it's wishful thinking.

In any case, his/her spoilers have been right so far, so I'm gleefully hopeful that Bradley will go tonight. 

What are you confused about exactly? Just refer to the one post alot of other posts on reddit are crap.

So everyone is praying for the merge except maybe Domenick. 

14 now, next tribal takes it down to thirteen so episode after next would be the merge most likely?

The bootlists have pretty much sucked but if its mostly the order of premerge boots has been wrong then I suppose Bradley is next and then I bet that Angela is the first member of the jury.  

But I can't believe NuNuMalolo doesnt lose again.  I wonder if the Navati throws a challenge. 

Does that sound right?  I read something on reddit that sounded right, that Des and Kellyn sucked in Michael with promises without Angela knowing.  Angela had her chance and blew it I think. 

Edited by marys1000

They are probably merging after next week, which makes all these tribe swaps all the more irritating.  Given time Naviti probably would have gotten sick of each other and started throwing challenges.  Or they should have waited until 15 and just done a three tribe swap then.  

The preview might be misleading, but I'm hoping it's leading to Bradley's ouster.  The boot list has been right so far, the only boot list that's been accurate, so I would be surprised if it's wrong.  In fact since it's Brad going I refuse to believe it's wrong.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

They are probably merging after next week, which makes all these tribe swaps all the more irritating. 

Yea, 3 good players basially swap fucked while others linger.  

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, marys1000 said:

Yea, 3 good players basially swap fucked while others linger.  

Yep.  I've really never understood the logic of tribe swaps in some seasons, this being one of them.  One tribe can nearly decimate itself before they show pity and have to do a swap (or in the case of Ulong they just send the last remaining member to the other tribe vs having 8 people sit out of a challenge and Stephenie have to vote herself out).  I don't know why they did that many tribe swaps this season unless it really was to try and shake up the game and alliances early on to prevent pagonging and air tight alliances later on, but some good it did at NuMalolo.  They might have been better off doing 3 tribes at 18, then another tribe swap at 15 and condense into two tribes.  I keep going back to what Jeff said at the live Know It Alls about hoping people were still with them after this season and sounding kind of nervous; that's why I'm going with the theory that the merge is going to be an idols and advantages palooza.  We might even see a Cirie 2.0 boot!  I do hope Chris is the merge boot so we can quit focusing on his stupid feud with Dom.  Feuds on this show are always dumb and they make a bigger deal of them.

When Brad goes next week (refusing to say 'if') I can't wait to see Kellyn's reaction the following week.  She's supposedly aligned with Dom, but if Dom screws him over, then where does that leave that alliance?  I remember during Micronesia, when the tribes merged and Eliza thought she was going to see Ami, but all she got out was "what are you doing here?" when she saw who she thought would be the supposed boot-Erik-and no Ami.  I hope that's what happens the following week when Kellyn sees Donathan and whoever else the other Malolo member is at NuNuNaviti (seriously can't remember).  Then goes on a rant about why Dom just couldn't suck it up for another vote so Brad could make the merge and go on and on about how fantastic of a person he is.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LadyChatts said:

They are probably merging after next week, which makes all these tribe swaps all the more irritating.  Given time Naviti probably would have gotten sick of each other and started throwing challenges.  Or they should have waited until 15 and just done a three tribe swap then.  

The preview might be misleading, but I'm hoping it's leading to Bradley's ouster.  The boot list has been right so far, the only boot list that's been accurate, so I would be surprised if it's wrong.  In fact since it's Brad going I refuse to believe it's wrong.

I think 2 swaps is too much. One per season max is what it should be if any at all. 

There shouldn't have been two tribe swaps this season. One was enough, but it would be interesting to see what would have happened if they kept the same two tribes the same. Maybe Malolo would have won a challenge and maybe Naviti wouldn't have this so called loyalty to each other.

4 hours ago, SVNBob said:

Still no change on the list of cursed items (thanks Kellyn and production).

However, the next RC has been leaked.  It's the team version of this challenge: http://survivor.wikia.com/wiki/A_Bit_Tipsy, first seen last season as the challenge leading to Ali's boot.  There's a pic of the Green team about halfway through the challenge, with Laurel being the sit out.

I loved that challenge.  And I loved Cydney doing it!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, anthonyd46 said:

Purple is one of the challenge winners via NTOS you can see the prize in their camp.

Purple is.....Domenick's tribe?  Not sure why Bradley unless as a solid Naviti.  Drama?  Wouldn't we have heard about if it was bad enought to throw a challenge and boot a solid number? 

Domenick [NAVITI-NAVITI-NAVITI] Chelsea [NAVITI-MALOLO-NAVITI] Bradley [NAVITI-MALOLO-NAVITI] Libby [MALOLO-NAVITI-NAVITI] Donathan [MALOLO-NAVITI-NAVITI]

If green were to lose Chris would be going home which is sad.  He seems to be a great meat shield and goat. 

Orange, Angela or maybe Michael

Edited by marys1000
On 3/31/2018 at 7:56 AM, marys1000 said:

Purple is.....Domenick's tribe?  Not sure why Bradley unless as a solid Naviti.  Drama?  Wouldn't we have heard about if it was bad enought to throw a challenge and boot a solid number? 

Domenick [NAVITI-NAVITI-NAVITI] Chelsea [NAVITI-MALOLO-NAVITI] Bradley [NAVITI-MALOLO-NAVITI] Libby [MALOLO-NAVITI-NAVITI] Donathan [MALOLO-NAVITI-NAVITI]

If green were to lose Chris would be going home which is sad.  He seems to be a great meat shield and goat. 

Orange, Angela or maybe Michael

I should specify that challenge is for reward not immunity. 

Purple is : Braldey, Chelsea, Dom, Don, Libby

Orange is : Angela, Des, Kellyn, Michael

Green is : Chris, Jenna, Laurel, Sebastian, Wendell

If the boot list is wrong and orange or green loses, then I think Angela could go from NuNuMalolo over Michael; green I really don't know.  Didn't Sebastian have an alliance with Chris over at Naviti?  I'm so confused where all the alliances stand at this point, besides Wendell/Dom and Dom/Chris hating each other.  So I think if green loses it could be Laurel, outside chance Wendell, which would totally throw the rest of the spoilers up in the air.  

But I'm still hoping for Brad.  It might not even be Dom targeting him, it could be Chelsea/Donathan/Libby get together and vote him off 3-2.