Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

Message added by Meredith Quill

Advisory: This topic is for S8 Spoilers & Spec. If your post predominantly concerns book comparisons or a character's past season actions it will be removed. 

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, glowbug said:

I had the same fear about the main cast. I also used to fear GRRM would die before he finished the series but now I realize it wouldn’t matter if he lived forever, he’s never going to finish it anyway. 

I'm not ! pushing that damn like button,I'm not !, I'm near GRRM age and I have faith he'll get it done before we both kick the damn bucket.

Excuse me now while I pick up the 3d puzzle pieces of Westerous map. stomp,stomp,stomp out of room.

• Love 2

I also used to fear GRRM would die before he finished the series but now I realize it wouldn’t matter if he lived forever, he’s never going to finish it anyway. 

I don't think so either, and it seems an opinion shared and voiced by more and more people. Ironically, I begin to believe that the only thing that could motivate him at this point would be trolling all those people.

Maybe fans should tweet "meh, drop it if you want we have GoT" instead of "pleaaaase George finish it or kittens will die". LOL.

• Love 3
(edited)
52 minutes ago, GrailKing said:

Shameless clickbait, not a single spoiler in this one. To show you how shameless it is, here are the direct quotes from Sophie Turner:

“She’s used everything she’s learnt up until now to her benefit.

“She endured so much hour and really was a prisoner season-by-season.

“She took all of that, and now she has become stronger for it.”

Directly followed by this pure speculation from the journalist:

Sansa will no doubt be horrified to learn that Jon Snow (played by Kit Harington) is not her brother but Aegon Targaryen and has started a romance with Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke).

The Lady of Winterfell already disapproved of Jon bending the knee to the Mother of Dragons.

So, it is likely she won’t be happy when the couple return with plans to take on the Night King (Vladimir Furdik) and Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey).

Could Sansa take down Daenerys in order to protect her family or will she face the Khaleesi out of spite?

And then subject is changed to feminism, with no answer to that rhethorical question from the author. Sophie Turner herself doesn't say a thing about Daenerys, doesn't mention her, or remotely alludes to her or the situation in WF/The North with Jon. The "journalist" tries to pass her own speculation as information -or to stir shit in the comments, or both.

Beware of that media outlet when it comes to GoT, IIRC they already did a "NCW says Jaime will bend the knee to Daenerys in S8" and there wasn't one mention of it in the article.

Edited by Happy Harpy
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Happy Harpy said:

Shameless clickbait, not a single spoiler in this one. To show you how shameless it is, here are the direct quotes from Sophie Turner:

Directly followed by this pure speculation from the journalist:

And then subject is changed to feminism, with no answer to that rhethorical question from the author. Sophie Turner herself doesn't say a thing about Daenerys, doesn't mention her, or remotely alludes to her or the situation in WF/The North with Jon. The "journalist" tries to pass her own speculation as information -or to stir shit in the comments, or both.

Beware of that media outlet when it comes to GoT, IIRC they already did a "NCW says Jaime will bend the knee to Daenerys in S8" and there wasn't one mention of it in the article.

I saw, I laughed, I post, you read, you post.

Common folk we ain't. LOL

I hope Sophie saying that Sansa "really was a prisoner season by season" means that she won't be a prisoner in Season 8.

Even though the Daily Express article offers nothing in the way of spoilers and I strongly doubt Sansa will plot against Dany, I don't think it's much of a stretch to assume that Sansa will be unhappy with Jon and Dany's relationship and will be the Stark sibling who's the most suspicious of Dany. Once she gets to know Dany, though, I'm sure she'll get over it. 

I can't wait for Dany/Starkling scenes. I'm guessing Arya will be starstruck.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, GrailKing said:

I saw, I laughed, I post, you read, you post.

Common folk we ain't. LOL

As a true spoiler slut, I'm ready to take one for the team from time to time if it means less clicks for shit :D

Edited by Happy Harpy
  • Love 1
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

I hope Sophie saying that Sansa "really was a prisoner season by season" means that she won't be a prisoner in Season 8.

Even though the Daily Express article offers nothing in the way of spoilers and I strongly doubt Sansa will plot against Dany, I don't think it's much of a stretch to assume that Sansa will be unhappy with Jon and Dany's relationship and will be the Stark sibling who's the most suspicious of Dany. Once she gets to know Dany, though, I'm sure she'll get over it. 

Yeah I agree pretty much, the one Stark that showed the least Northern qualities as a youngster comes back and fiercely fights for and protects it.

She won't follow anyone blindly any longer, she will look for their angles if any exist.

If their disagreements go beyond 1 episode I be surprised. 

Edited by GrailKing
spelling
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

While Arya was known to admire some historical Targaryens, I don't think she'd be fangirling Daenerys at this point.  She'd be awed by the dragons, like everybody else, but I'd imagine she'd be uncertain about Dany, at least until she saw that Jon believed in her so strongly (unless she thought Dany was bad for Jon, but I don't see any reason for her to think that, at least at this point).

I'll be very interested to see how the writers stagger the various character introductions/reintroductions in the first episode, because there's a ton of stuff to juggle and arguably a half-dozen at least that would merit their own scene under normal circumstances.

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, SeanC said:

While Arya was known to admire some historical Targaryens, I don't think she'd be fangirling Daenerys at this point.  She'd be awed by the dragons, like everybody else, but I'd imagine she'd be uncertain about Dany, at least until she saw that Jon believed in her so strongly (unless she thought Dany was bad for Jon, but I don't see any reason for her to think that, at least at this point).

I'll be very interested to see how the writers stagger the various character introductions/reintroductions in the first episode, because there's a ton of stuff to juggle and arguably a half-dozen at least that would merit their own scene under normal circumstances.

I agree, I don't see Arya as fangirling in general -maybe interested, in the way she was with her "where's the Imp". Jon might be the only one whose word she's going to trust no matter what indeed. He might not even have to say that he believes in Dany, she might read it on his face and it would be enough for her.

People would cry foul fanservice again, but I'd give up all the conflicts and everything in a hearbeat in exchange of all those introductions, reintroductions, reunions, and character interactions. NCW gave me some hope when he mentioned the numerous "callbacks" to the first seasons. The ending isn't the only factor in making the last season satisfying for me. The show needs to exploit its eight years of history, imo. 

• Love 1

I wonder what Ghost will think of Dany. I think that may be an early hint (assuming he meets her early on in the season) of what they want us to think of Dany. If he likes her it could be a nice parallel moment to Dany observing her dragons liking Jon last season, one of the reasons she likes him (not knowing that it’s his Targaryen blood and not his character they’re attracted to). Or if Ghost doesn’t like Dany it may be a sign of things to come for her character. The direwolves, from what I can remember from the books, tend to be good judges of character, a common fantasy trope. 

• Love 2

Lena Headey commented on Emilia’s post: “Sweet words. Love you and HOLY Balls.”

1 hour ago, glowbug said:

The direwolves, from what I can remember from the books, tend to be good judges of character, a common fantasy trope. 

The direwolves are actually terrible judges of character. Lady had no problem with Joffrey. Grey Wind had no problem with Theon.

1 hour ago, Eyes High said:

The direwolves are actually terrible judges of character. Lady had no problem with Joffrey. Grey Wind had no problem with Theon.

Maybe it was just Ghost. I seem to remember him being a good judge of character but it’s been so long since I read them maybe I’m only remembering the times he was right. 

(edited)
3 hours ago, Eyes High said:

Maybe they reflect the mind of their owners. Sansa had no problem with Joffrey or Robb with Theon the last time their direwolves met them, IIRC.

If so, Ghost is probably going to be all sweet puppy with Dany. And I would love it if he followed Arya everywhere until Jon is back.

If we see Ghost, of course.

Edited by Happy Harpy
  • Love 1
(edited)
37 minutes ago, Happy Harpy said:

Maybe they reflect the mind of their owners. Sansa had no problem with Joffrey or Robb with Theon the last time their direwolves met them, IIRC.

If so, Ghost is probably going to be all sweet puppy with Dany. And I would love it if he followed Arya everywhere until Jon is back.

If we see Ghost, of course.

That’s very possible. Jon is also a fairly good judge of character in the books. He underestimates what some of his brothers in the Night’s Watch are capable of, but he generally recognizes the bad apples from the good. 

I know I’ll be disappointed by the lack of Ghost next season, but I would be shocked if he doesn’t show up at all. Even Maisie was spotted in Canada filming with the “direwolves” so they have to make an appearance. I could see them skipping Ghost’s reunion with Jon, though, or not showing him having any meaningful interaction with Dany. 

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Happy Harpy said:

That doesn't quite work either, because (in the books) Ghost was riled as hell about the mutineers even though Jon had no clue, and Grey Wind was anti-Westerling when Robb thought they were on his side.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Eyes High said:

Grey Wind did not like Rolph Spicer and would not cross the bridge at the Twins right before the Red Wedding. Robb had to force essentially force him. 

Ghost balks at the Fist of the First Men, he would not go inside the ring fort. And he is very agitated before the pink letter. Him and Mormont's raven actually. He was clearly sensing something was up. 

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, Eyes High said:

I think it was said, that the direwolves take on or show personalities and emotions of their owners.

But as Sean C said Gray wind wasn't kind to Spicer /Westerlings. Also we can't forget about Tyrion in Winterfell.

Edited by GrailKing
(edited)

image.png.84fd603df4922cc4947f308e0ea3078e.png

I think Jon Bradley has been filming a lot with Emilia. He's been around Belfast whenever Emilia has been spotted. I am guessing that Sam is hanging around Dany quite a bit next season. And as per NCW, Jaime will be around Davos a lot and as per filming schedules lots of Jon/Arya.

Looks like Peter was spotted in Dublin.

I guess this is the last week of filming.

Edited by anamika
5 hours ago, glowbug said:

I know I’ll be disappointed by the lack of Ghost next season, but I would be shocked if he doesn’t show up at all.

I think he will have more scenes than ever. 

There really seems to be more Rhaegar in this. It seems like telling Jon the truth will fall to Sam, which might be better after the unemotional "your wedding day, you looked beautiful" bit we were all treated to last season.

That person has terrible handwriting. 

Jon vs Wyman. Every time a confrontation between Jon and a northman comes, I feel like breaking into hives. If this is legit, it does seem like they will be backing up from when the NK broke the Wall.

(edited)

I know I’ll be disappointed by the lack of Ghost next season, but I would be shocked if he doesn’t show up at all. Even Maisie was spotted in Canada filming with the “direwolves” so they have to make an appearance. I could see them skipping Ghost’s reunion with Jon, though, or not showing him having any meaningful interaction with Dany. 

Nymeria back -saving Hot Pie when the Inn is attacked, for example- would make my day. Of course it'd mean she might die. Which would not make my day at all.

2 hours ago, GrailKing said:

Saw on Reddit, you know about salt: I see nothing for Sansa and the Hound.

I saw that nice try, and I don't know if I should be in awe of the first-class trolling, or shaking my head at the lengths people go to for attention. Is that "see's" instead of "sees"? But hey, maybe they employ 5-6 y/o who can't even spell "Cersei" to write the the time-sheets -instead of typing them. You never know, budget restrictions and all. LOL.

That said, 2 minutes of Arya/Gendry followed by 1.30 minutes of Arya/Jon and a minute of Arya/Hound? I'd take it...for starters. I'm greedy while I can.

Edited by Happy Harpy
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Happy Harpy said:

Is that "see's" instead of "sees"?

That list was the most fun I've had with the "spoilers"

And you'd be surprised at the people who spell sees like that "see's". I think it's the new you're and your.

I would personally be surprised if Jon and Dany are shown at White Harbor at all. I think a good call back to season 1 would be Jon and Dany being shown arriving like Robert did in the very first episode of the series. I'd also be disappointed if Jaime missed out in the Jon reveal, although this is the show and we have no idea what Jaime's feelings toward Rhaegar are either way.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, GrailKing said:

I think it was said, that the direwolves take on or show personalities and emotions of their owners.

But as Sean C said Gray wind wasn't kind to Spicer /Westerlings. Also we can't forget about Tyrion in Winterfell.

Robb, Bran and Rickon's direwolves going after Tyrion but not Theon is actually another indication that they are shitty judges of character and potential threats.

10 hours ago, anamika said:

I think Jon Bradley has been filming a lot with Emilia. He's been around Belfast whenever Emilia has been spotted. I am guessing that Sam is hanging around Dany quite a bit next season.

Hmm. Sam and Dany's actors filming together a lot? I'm reminded of this exchange allll the way back from Season 2, about Gilly:

Jon: Who's going to deliver a baby, you?

Sam: I could try!...What? I've read about it!...A bit.

Sam didn't wind up delivering Gilly's baby, but maybe he'll have to deliver Dany's.

While we're talking about actors' filming times coinciding, I noticed that Sophie and Nathalie had overlapping filming time twice towards the end of filming. Maybe Sansa and Missandei are stuck hiding out somewhere while everyone else is running around KL fighting and whatnot. Someone on /Freefolk a while back seemed to think that Peter and Sophie had a fair amount of overlapping filming time, but I don't know about that other than one week in January where they were both in Belfast at the same time.

8 hours ago, GrailKing said:

Gwen seems to be working on another project, since she recently posted about a dog she met "at work."

It seems as if Kit, Liam, Emilia, Peter, and John are still filming. Maisie, Thor and Lena are question marks. Everyone else is done.

Edited by Eyes High
Just now, YaddaYadda said:

That list was the most fun I've had with the "spoilers"

And you'd be surprised at the people who spell sees like that "see's". I think it's the new you're and your.

Definitely! I vastly prefer this kind of initiative to shit-stirring between character fans :))

My personal pet peeve is "should of". I swear, this one makes my skin crawl as much as if English were my native language and I didn't butcher it myself on a regular basis.

1 minute ago, Eyes High said:

Hmm. Sam and Dany filming together a lot? I'm reminded of this exchange allll the way back from Season 2, about Gilly:

Jon: Who's going to deliver a baby, you?

Sam: I could try!...What? I've read about it!...a bit.

Sam didn't wind up delivering Gilly's baby, but maybe he'll have to deliver Dany's.

Good one. My money was on Missandei and Gilly, and more so since the filming in Seville, but Sam is a possibility.

Terrible handwriting. I ended up reading Jaime and Bronn as James Brown and had to pause there a while! What is WT? Bad effort making this up.

11 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

It seems as if Kit, Liam, Emilia, Peter, and John are still filming. Maisie, Emilia, Thor and Lena are question marks. Everyone else is done.

I think this is the last week of filming since as per ff Kit's getting married next week. Emilia seems to have wrapped with that post. Possible the others will be done this week as well. FF seems to think Maisie's done. Has Rory been spotted even once in Belfast for this filming season? If not, that's quite the accomplishment for a man his size.

So that's it with this week. And no spoilers or leaks at all. Good job HBO. They pulled it off.

Now they just have to hope that some guy in India is not going to leak episodes early next year.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, bubble sparkly said:

I'm skeptical that we don't see Jon and Dany (or any of their crew) for 25 minutes.  That seems like an awfully long time not to see the biggest group of "name" characters.

It wouldn’t hugely surprise me if they were to wait a long time for the first J&D scene. It builds up suspense and gets a lot of the other, discrete characters out of the way so that once they go to Jon and Dany and the northern crew, they can stay with them for the most part, since there are so many beats they have to hit with that group. Otherwise it could be too choppy.

I don’t believe this supposed editing leak, as there’s no bona fides to it, but I’d actually enjoy that episode from the sounds of it. Lots of good reunions with some intriguing new bits—Rhaegar sees Jon?—thrown in.

[Edited because autocorrect changed  “bona fides” to “boba finds.” WTH?]

Edited by Leila6

Spoiler TV posted the runtimes as real news. LOLOLOLOL.

https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/06/game-of-thrones-season-8-newsreel.html

We're all so desperate for real spoilers.

1 hour ago, anamika said:

So that's it with this week. And no spoilers or leaks at all. Good job HBO. They pulled it off.

Now they just have to hope that some guy in India is not going to leak episodes early next year.

Frikidoctor usually does get real spoilers, but during post-production/adaptation phase. Crossing my fingers.

Yeah. They've won. 

For now. I think the only leaks we can expect now are the leaks during the airing of S8, like we've got for S6 at free folk from truede, just after E1. But since those type of leaks didn't happen in S7, it seems they learnd how to shut them down.

That happened with S2 and S7, twice LOL.  But I think those are the easiest leaks to avoid for them,

Well I'm pretty sure from here on out we will be getting many more Fleaks, err "Leaks", Leaks, rhymes with Reek.

2 hours ago, Eyes High said:

Robb, Bran and Rickon's direwolves going after Tyrion but not Theon is actually another indication that they are shitty judges of character and potential threats.

11 hours ago, anamika said:

Maybe it's because at the time, no true betrayal was sensed, Theon honestly thought he could get Balon to help so no treachery was noted. 

(edited)
2 hours ago, anamika said:

I think this is the last week of filming since as per ff Kit's getting married next week

Normally I'd agree, but it seems odd given that at least one extra was told about filming dates in July. Maybe the cast finishes up this week and all that's left is crowd scenes with extras?

Thor Bjornsson said on IG that he shaved his beard "for work." Someone on /Freefolk speculated that he may have had to film some scenes with the Mountain's helmet off, which sounds about right. RIP Frankengregor.

Emilia seems to have wrapped with that post. 

She posted on Friday night with the hashtag #almostdone, so I think she's probably filming this week as well.

Has Rory been spotted even once in Belfast for this filming season? If not, that's quite the accomplishment for a man his size.

I agree. Rory's been a ninja this season. He was spotted several months ago (January or February), and again at the big party in Belfast a few weeks ago, and I think that's it for 2018 Rory sightings.

For what it's worth, a /Freefolk poster (/claytoy) claims to have a friend who works for HBO India who knows some stuff about the final season, but all the source would say is that the final season is very satisfying.

28 minutes ago, Happy Harpy said:

Spoiler TV posted the runtimes as real news. LOLOLOLOL.

https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/06/game-of-thrones-season-8-newsreel.html

We're all so desperate for real spoilers.

Frikidoctor usually does get real spoilers, but during post-production/adaptation phase. Crossing my fingers.

Agreed about Frikidoctor, but his spoilers don't usually come out until just before the season airs, and often while the season is actually airing. I wouldn't expect anything from him anytime soon.

All I'll say about the runtime sheet is that the idea that they would know the runtimes to a second before filming is even finished is absurd.

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Leila6 said:

It wouldn’t hugely surprise me if they were to wait a long time for the first J&D scene. It builds up suspense and gets a lot of the other, discrete characters out of the way so that once they go to Jon and Dany and the northern crew, they can stay with them for the most part, since there are so many beats they have to hit with that group. Otherwise it could be too choppy.

I don’t believe this supposed editing leak, as there’s no bona fides to it, but I’d actually enjoy that episode from the sounds of it. Lots of good reunions with some intriguing new bits—Rhaegar sees Jon?—thrown in.

[Edited because autocorrect changed  “bona fides” to “boba finds.” WTH?]

Yeah, I don't believe this leak but not seeing Dany and Jon for a while isn't out of the realm of possibility for the reason you stated.  It's been done on other shows and I'm pretty sure on GoT for certain characters before as well.  They're arrival in the North is heavily anticipated and you would want to build up to that and also so you don't have to jump to other characters.  It makes sense.  

I'm very certain this is the last week of filming for the big actors.  Filming probably will go into July but that's with extras, not main cast.  That seemed the case as soon as Kit's wedding date was revealed.  

Edited by onyxrose81
1 hour ago, Eyes High said:

For what it's worth, a /Freefolk poster (/claytoy) claims to have a friend who works for HBO India who knows some stuff about the final season, but all the source would say is that the final season is very satisfying.

Link?

(edited)

The reddit fleaker is at it again, with more “info” about the editor bay leak from yesterday.

duj0c77mzr411.png

Update: A handwriting analysis has now definitively exposed this leaker as fake.

Edited by Leila6
(edited)

Here's something from James Hibberd at EW, commenting on Emilia Clarke's IG message:

One shouldn’t assume from Clarke’s message, by and by, that Clarke has completed filming yet. Production is still underway on the HBO hit’s final six episodes and will likely wrap sometime next month or in early August. Expect actors to start saying their goodbyes, however, as they finish off their characters. 

So if most of the actors have wrapped and if this week is the last week of filming for the main actors who aren't done yet, but filming is ongoing for another few weeks or so, is it just crowd scenes? The Hollywood Reporter said a while ago that filming could run as late as August.

A Kit fan at /Freefolk thinks Kit will finish filming today and provided evidence, but the proof they provided for this is really creepy and invasive so I won't explain how they know this...I guess we'll know whether or not Kit is done by whether his beard is shaved for the wedding (absent any farewell messages or interviews, of course).

As for what will be filmed this week, I remember this tidbit from WOTW from a few months ago:

Finally, there is a clean-shaven grieving man, aged 30-40, who will be involved in a highly emotional scene. They are looking for someone who won’t go over-the-top. The lucky actor will shoot the week commencing on June 18, in Belfast.

And this:

First of all, there is a young mother, aged 25 to 30, described as a poor mother in a survival situation. They’re looking for a naturalistic style, and improvisation skills.

Then there’s the mother’s child, who will be played by identical twin girls, aged 5 to 8. This is a pretty common solution to scheduling problems with children, who are only allowed to work a few hours a day thanks to child labor laws. Using twins allows them to double the daily workload. Going by the “naturalistic acting style,” “characterful faces,” and “scrappy” demeanor they’re looking for, this family is likely Northern, or perhaps they are King’s Landing commoners — no accent is specified. The character will only appear in one episode, in a number of scenes. Whoever the lucky twins are will be shooting on May 4 and 9 as well as between June 19 and 26, all in Northern Ireland.

An extra for the show received an email a while back saying that filming dates had been changed and extended, so this timing may no longer apply, but I thought I'd add it anyway.

May 9th is an interesting date for Northern Ireland filming, because that was the Wednesday the main cast were getting settled in Seville before filming started on the 10th. So (assuming no date changes) it's probably whatever Sapochnik was filming that week. I think Kit was in Belfast on the 9th, so maybe Jon is in at least one of the scenes...?

Edited by Eyes High
(edited)
2 hours ago, Eyes High said:

May 9th is an interesting date for Northern Ireland filming, because that was the Wednesday the main cast were getting settled in Seville before filming started on the 10th. So (assuming no date changes) it's probably whatever Sapochnik was filming that week. I think Kit was in Belfast on the 9th, so maybe Jon is in at least one of the scenes...?

I think filming dates may have changed because DutchArya posted a while back about Maisie filming with a four year old

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/8p5n2o/maisie_filmed_with_a_4_year_old_on_monday/

Could be this child. Arya with a scrappy 4 year old sounds like fun.

I think the Lyanna Mormont actress is filming this week as per WOTW. Could be with Kit, Emilia and possibly Liam.

Edited by anamika
2 hours ago, anamika said:

I think filming dates may have changed because DutchArya posted a while back about Maisie filming with a four year old

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/8p5n2o/maisie_filmed_with_a_4_year_old_on_monday/

Could be this child. Arya with a scrappy 4 year old sounds like fun.

Three problems with that, though:

1. The casting call was for twin girls, not one child.

2. The casting call was for ages 5 to 8, not a 4 year old.

3. Some Twitter sleuthing revealed that the 4 year old is a boy who wasn't even cast until May 9th.

I'm guessing Maisie's scene with a 4 year old was short enough that they didn't need to cast twins, so it's something else.

Also, Maisie was actually in Spain on May 9th and for several days before that, so she couldn't have filmed in Belfast on May 4th or 9th at any rate. Whatever the scene involving the young girl is, it's not an Arya scene.

(edited)

Giving this a fresh post.

Thor Bjornsson (Gregor) has now shaved his head in addition to his beard and has now posted an IG post saying that he was filming for 14 hours today.

Must be Frankengregor's death scene, or close to it. Will the helmet come off during the fight or after his death?

Sophie's been in Barcelona this week. No idea as to whether or not Maisie's in Belfast this week. /tbmeek3 said a while ago that Kit, Maisie and Sophie wouldn't be leaving Belfast until they finished filming, so if that's true, Maisie and Sophie are done.

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Eyes High said:

Must be Frankengregor's death scene, or close to it. Will the helmet come off during the fight or after his death?

Sophie's been in Barcelona this week. No idea as to whether or not Maisie's in Belfast this week. /tbmeek3 said a while ago that Kit, Maisie and Sophie wouldn't be leaving Belfast until they finished filming, so if that's true, Maisie and Sophie are done.

tbmeek3 has been consistently wrong about everything. He/She is just guessing like the rest of us. Kit has been going in and out of Belfast as always. I do think Sophie has shot her last scene with her emotional tweet from Seville and her tattoo. Maisie as well, if this week is the last week of filming for the main cast. But they may pop up in Belfast if EW is right and there is leftover filming going on till August.

This person thinks that's Sapochnik in the background

In which case possibly an episode 5 action scene.

41 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

Do we know if Rory McCann is filming in Belfast?

Rory has been very stealth this filming season. Even if he is there, it's not likely we will know. The only reason we know about Thor is because he instagrams.

Edited by anamika
41 minutes ago, anamika said:

tbmeek3 has been consistently wrong about everything. He/She is just guessing like the rest of us. Kit has been going in and out of Belfast as always. I do think Sophie has shot her last scene with her emotional tweet from Seville and her tattoo. Maisie as well, if this week is the last week of filming for the main cast. But they may pop up in Belfast if EW is right and there is leftover filming going on till August.

This person thinks that's Sapochnik in the background

Sophie filmed in Belfast after Seville. She’s probably done now, although I agree that there may be leftover filming for July. I suspect her Seville scenes were Sansa’s last scenes in 8x06, but we’ll see.