Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

Message added by Meredith Quill

Advisory: This topic is for S8 Spoilers & Spec. If your post predominantly concerns book comparisons or a character's past season actions it will be removed. 

• Start Topic

The only way I can see it making sense that Tyrion betrays Danny and/or Jon is if he believes that Jon is Azor Ahai and Danny is his Nyssa Nyssa (or vice versa) and her death is necessary to save the world. But he doesn't seem like the type to believe in prophecy, so even that scenario doesn't make a lot of sense. He might adopt ruthless pragmatism and as a last resort burn down the city she was in to prevent the dead taking over, possibly believing Danny was dead (even if she wasn't).

1 hour ago, Wouter said:

So, what do we think? Now Javi supports Frikidoctor.

What they are saying (speculating?) now is hard to frame in the 3-way war between Cersei/Euron, Dany/Jon and the NK, though. For Tyrion to be able to stop people from leaving KL, he either needs an army guarding the gates (hardly possible, since the army of the death is about to arrive and Tyrion is definitely not in control of that - a Dany army outside KL could either defend the city or they would be massacred themselves, making the point moot) or he needs to be in control of the city itself (at the very least, in control of all of the gates). So, does Dany take KL before the NK attacks it (in which case, Tyrion and co could survive inside the Red Keep) or is Cersei/Euron still in control? If the latter, it's hard to see how Tyrion could close off the gates. This is not like Oldtown when the plague hit it, lord Hightower was well placed to seal off the city.

Javi already said that Cersei is not in control or sitting in the IT when KL burns, and in this video he keeps calling Jon the King. So it seems that Jon and/or Dany are already in control of KL when the NK arrives.

Dany in control of KL would fit with the YMBQ prophesy. It would also give power to Tyrion to close the gates. Question now if KL burns from the top, bottom or both. 

Now if Jon and/or Dany rule KL, then why friki is saying the surviving lords choose the King and Queen?   Are J/D leaving Westeros? Or are they gonna get the throne twice? Once by conquest from Cersei and then chosen by lords?

Edited by Edith
3 minutes ago, Edith said:

Javi already said that Cersei is not in control or sitting in the IT when KL burns, and in this video he keeps calling Jon the King. So it seems that Jon and/or Dany are already in control of KL when the NK arrives.

Dany in control of KL would fit with the YMBQ prophesy. It would also give power to Tyrion to close the gates. Question now if KL burns from the top, bottom or both. 

Now if Jon and/or Dany rule KL, then why friki is saying the surviving lords choose the King and Queen?   Are J/D leaving Westeros? Or are they gonna get the throne twice? Once by conquest from Cersei and then chosen by lords?

It's all still weird and doesn't seem to add up, they are so definite about Tyrion but know so little about Jon and (especially) Dany.

Even if Cersei is not in control of KL, Euron and/or The Golden Company (or even whoever is commanding the Gold Cloaks at that point) still could be. It also seems weird: we know Winterfell gets attacked and is partially or maybe completely burned, we also know the army of the death is still coming (or at least believed to be coming) when KL's gates are supposed to be shut off. Why would Dany and Jon attack KL before dealing properly with the NK? Jon has his priorities straight.

I suppose it's possible that Cersei gets overthrown by her own followers (in particular the Golden Company) and those choose to follow Jaime in joining Dany. If there is some truth to the rumour that Cersei orders an attack at Winterfell, the end result could be a damaged Winterfell and survivors (both attackers and defenders) joining Dany's (field) army as a result of (part of) the army of the death joining the battle. Cersei, having lost almost all het troops, may have no choice to run in that scenario.

Even Javi's and Friki's scenario's don't seem to exclude the possibility that Tyrion gets pardoned at the actual execution. It wasn't filmed in Spain, apparently, so they don't know for sure what happens (even if they are correct about Seville).

45 minutes ago, Wouter said:

It's all still weird and doesn't seem to add up, they are so definite about Tyrion but know so little about Jon and (especially) Dany.

Even if Cersei is not in control of KL, Euron and/or The Golden Company (or even whoever is commanding the Gold Cloaks at that point) still could be. It also seems weird: we know Winterfell gets attacked and is partially or maybe completely burned, we also know the army of the death is still coming (or at least believed to be coming) when KL's gates are supposed to be shut off. Why would Dany and Jon attack KL before dealing properly with the NK? Jon has his priorities straight.

Javi has been saying that he thinks Euron get killed by Theon in one of the first episode. We also have a video from a fan that looks like Lannister's army shooting arrows from a tower at KL. This fan also said that he heard they were shooting to another army, a living army.

My speculation is that after Cersei/GC attacks Winterfell, Dany and company decide to take KL from Cersei. Either the GC turns on Cersei after finding out about the NK or about Aejon or both. Jon goes to KL to demand Cersei to surrender or face Fire and Blood. Dany takes the city with the remaining Unsullied and Dothraki. She and/or Jon “sit” on the throne and decide to not let the army of the death get in the city.

We know they filmed scenes of humans vs AOTD that is supposed to be outside the city. 

NK arrives with Viserion and Dance of dragons begins. 

1 minute ago, Edith said:

Javi has been saying that he thinks Euron get killed by Theon in one of the first episode. We also have a video from a fan that looks like Lannister's army shooting arrows from a tower at KL. This fan also said that he heard they were shooting to another army, a living army.

My speculation is that after Cersei/GC attacks Winterfell, Dany and company decide to take KL from Cersei. Either the GC turns on Cersei after finding out about the NK or about Aejon or both. Jon goes to KL to demand Cersei to surrender or face Fire and Blood. Dany takes the city with the remaining Unsullied and Dothraki. She and/or Jon “sit” on the throne and decide to not let the army of the death get in the city.

We know they filmed scenes of humans vs AOTD that is supposed to be outside the city. 

Lannister soldiers could accompany/join Jaime at Winterfell, I'm still not sure there is a Cersei attack on that castle.

If Lannisters are defending KL, then that is the most likely moment we see the towers scorched by dragonfire. So if Friki and Javi are right, the city will be destroyed later still, when the NK arrives, and damage by the dragon attack before that will be relatively light.

Which makes me wonder how the war between Jon/Dany and the NK has been going between the battles of Winterfell and KL. Since the NK would probably not politiely agree to a time-out so Dany can take out Cersei while he cools his heels, it looks like he may have actually suffered a defeat at/near Winterfell and the attack at KL may be his last, possibly semi-desperate move to defeat Dany and Jon.

18 minutes ago, Wouter said:

Lannister soldiers could accompany/join Jaime at Winterfell, I'm still not sure there is a Cersei attack on that castle.

I find this scenario more credible that Cersei attacking Winterfell. I have never understood why Cersei would waste her soldiers to attack Winterfell when she can let the NK and his army do it for her. Also, Jaime showing up with or Lannister soldiers joining him at Winterfell makes him more useful to Jon and Dany compared to a man with one hand who can barely fight. They would be more likely to give Jaime the time of day if he has army to help them.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 3

I think Jamie will be able to fight well. In the books he is training to use his sword with his left hand. I think the show is just skipping his training and when we see him fight against the dead he’ll suddenly be good. He did start training with Bronn a few seasons ago. Maybe he’s continued training off screen. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Wouter said:

Why would Dany and Jon attack KL before dealing properly with the NK? Jon has his priorities straight. 

Maybe because they have no other choice. They may have to flee from the army of the dead, and then the only possible way would be further south to Cersei.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, glowbug said:

I think Jamie will be able to fight well. In the books he is training to use his sword with his left hand. I think the show is just skipping his training and when we see him fight against the dead he’ll suddenly be good. He did start training with Bronn a few seasons ago. Maybe he’s continued training off screen. 

Jaime just can't let it go.

He's still bad as of ADWD and the timeline isn't going to advance far along enough to where he's good. Like the series is probably gonna end within a year of the end of ADWD.

7 hours ago, Edith said:

From what the leaks, Friki and Javi have said all together. 

The Targs and Starks are in control of King's Landing but Cersei is in control of the Red Keep when the Night's King invades.

1 hour ago, BadAssRobinArryn said:

Maybe because they have no other choice. They may have to flee from the army of the dead, and then the only possible way would be further south to Cersei.

Especially if they have with them refugees from everywhere North of KL or maybe the whole Westeros and Cersei refuses to let them in. Which would be very much like her.

One possible scenario could be that Jon, Dany and their followers flee to KL and Cersei orders the gates locked.

Someone will suggest a siege, Tyrion will offer to parley with Cersei. Jon and Dany will approve. Once Tyrion is granted entrance into KL, he will negotiate with Cersei and this when the betrayal occurs. Instead of convincing Cersei to open the gates for Jon, Dany and their remaining armies and followers, Tyrion will convince Cersei (or agree with her) to keep the gates locked. This would be an almost certain death sentence for anyone outside KL. And Tyrion would be siding with his family, thinking that he could raise Cersei's baby right this time around.

In order to prevent the citizens of KL from becoming wights, Tyrion could order that they use wildfire on them, which doesn't necessarily mean the city will burn (show didn't follow all the rules about book wildfire behavior before, so...).

Meanwhile, when team Jon/Dany realise Tyrion has betrayed them, Arya can offer to show them another way into the city (the way she and Sansa got out). She could suggest a small party to sneak in and assault one gate from the inside, so that they could open it for Jon/Dany.

The NK's attack of King's Landing can happen in parallel with these events or right after Arya walks the streets littered with corpses.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, BadAssRobinArryn said:

The south is large. Fleeing to casterly rock (under their control) or if they have ships, to Dragonstone, would be far better.

6 hours ago, Wouter said:

The south is large. Fleeing to casterly rock (under their control) or if they have ships, to Dragonstone, would be far better.

I agree, but I can see  the show going with: Dany cannot abandon her people to the NK so they decide to make their last stand in King's Landing to defend the people.

Edited by SimoneS

Also, if KL has 500k people living there, J/D might feel like the only chance they have is to go to KL before the NK does.  Given J/D will presumably find out Cersei betrayed them and likely has no strategy for dealing with the NK, they cannot risk the NK growing his army by 500k while they hide out somewhere else.  If the NK gets all of KL as his wights then J/D would surely have zero chance of defeating him.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Happy Harpy said:

Tyrion says "a million give or take" in 7x07, Jon adds "it's more people than the entire North". Wonder if this detail might become relevant.

I think it is relevant. Maybe Jon and Dany go to King's Landing to try and protect it. 

Will Cersei order that the bodies of the dead be burned? It's winter, people are going to die of cold and hunger. I don't think the NK is going to wait for anyone. He has a dragon with holes in its wings and will be able to travel at supersonic speed from the Wall to King's Landing if he wanted to. He can do raise more dead in the north, in the riverlands, in King's Landing before Winterfell even falls. 

4 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I think it is relevant. Maybe Jon and Dany go to King's Landing to try and protect it.

I think they'll probably try to protect the living, whoever they are.

I wondered if it could be relevant in the perspective of Tyrion burning KL, in case the leak is legit. If it's "more people than in the North", it would mean that the AOTD could almost double its forces in case the KL population was wightified. It could be a basis for Tyrion's decision to forsake those people, moreso if the Stargaryen alliance was defeated once and has trouble to fight the AOT in front of the KL walls already.

Tyrion would believe he served the greater good, which would fit his temper on the show. OTOH, I can't pictures Tyrion being tried and executed for trying to save mankind, in a desperate times call for desperate measures move. Imo, it would have to be self-serving in some way for the audience to accept his death -and I know it's a million people, but 90% of viewers imo care more about a character they know and love than about a million of anonymous ones. I also know it's the last season but again, a show's legacy is important, too.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, glowbug said:

IIRC, He's not doing well in the books, he  admits it to Illyne Payne.

10 hours ago, Wouter said:

It's not that large and it could mean to leave many people to their doom. Ideally, they Need a place where as many People as possible can seek shelter.

Meh. Jon and Dany both survive? So boring. It's like a Disney movie. And where is the justice? I wanted everyone involved with the 'dumbest plan in the history of Westeros' aka 'capture a weight to show to freaking Cersei' to die in S8. Millions of people will be gone because of their utter stupidity. Where is the justice for those poor people?

• Love 5

Toby Osmond on Spotlight: "Earlier this year completed filming a great royal role in the next (and final) series of an epic network fantasy saga (airing Spring 2019)."

https://www.spotlight.com/cv/1413-1279-9342

Friki's group of characters who are there at Tyrion's trial include this guy. So as per Friki there is Arya, Bran, Sansa, Brienne, Davos (North), Sam (Possibly representing the Reach), Yara (Iron Islands), SweetRobin (Vale) and this guy who is possibly from Dorne at the trial with Greyworm and unsullied guarding Tyrion.  And an older guy who Friki and Javi speculate could be Howland Reed.

Edited by anamika
49 minutes ago, anamika said:

And an older guy who Friki and Javi speculate could be Howland Reed.

I think Howland Reed is pretty pointless to the story now that Bran has essentially taken over his role as 'person who knows Jon is really Rhaegar and Lyanna's kid'.  Especially since the s7 scripts made it clear Meera isn't coming back.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, bubble sparkly said:

I think Howland Reed is pretty pointless to the story now that Bran has essentially taken over his role as 'person who knows Jon is really Rhaegar and Lyanna's kid'.  Especially since the s7 scripts made it clear Meera isn't coming back.

I agree; but than there could be something Bran doesn't know or needs info only Howland can help with. We don't need Meera for that, she could remain in Graywater watching over things.

20 hours ago, GrailKing said:

IIRC, He's not doing well in the books, he  admits it to Illyne Payne.

He isn't doing well in the books and I have no idea if that will change. I think it might have been GRRM's intention, when there was still going to be a time jump, that Jaime would learn to fight with his left hand, but maybe not. Based on comments made by the actors/crew that NCW was one of the best fighters of the cast, I believe he will be fighting the army of the dead next season. I was pointing out that, though it hasn't been mentioned for a few seasons, he was shown to start training with Bronn and in the books he is also training to fight with his left hand so it wouldn't be completely out of left field if he was suddenly able to fight again. Jaime being able to fight well with his left hand would not be the most unbelievable thing the show has ever done. 

• Love 1

Jaime picked up a lance or a spear last season and charged at Dany when she was standing beside Drogon. Technically, he shouldn't be able to do that. It was one of the first things he thought of when he lost his hand that he would never get to joust again. 

If Jaime needs to fight and be good at it because that's what the story calls for, then he will fight and be good at it.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, glowbug said:

He isn't doing well in the books and I have no idea if that will change. I think it might have been GRRM's intention, when there was still going to be a time jump, that Jaime would learn to fight with his left hand, but maybe not. Based on comments made by the actors/crew that NCW was one of the best fighters of the cast, I believe he will be fighting the army of the dead next season. I was pointing out that, though it hasn't been mentioned for a few seasons, he was shown to start training with Bronn and in the books he is also training to fight with his left hand so it wouldn't be completely out of left field if he was suddenly able to fight again. Jaime being able to fight well with his left hand would not be the most unbelievable thing the show has ever done. 

Not really disagreeing at all, though Jaime was taken away from training by Brienne to go to LSH; she could help Jaime train as they travel though.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Minneapple said:

I like some of these spoilers. But my biggest issue is, if this is how it all ends, then I don't see the point of Jon being a Targaryen and making it a big secret and reveal. 

Oh! I'm sure we're missing info and context up the asses; LOL.

There....doesn't seem to be any new info. This is a lot of friki guessing. It's all speculation

he's also using boatsexbaby as a source which is interesting since that poster disagrees with what friki is saying

Edited by WindyNights
  • Love 4

As a total outside and only occasional GoT fan (i stopped watching regularly a couple of seasons ago and only turn in for certain episodes now).  I can honestly say, that i think these guys are full of shit.  I have no idea of their history just what others have told me but, i can't help but feel they're not being genuine.  i guess we'll since in 6 months or so but, i'm skeptical. 

8 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

As a total outside and only occasional GoT fan (i stopped watching regularly a couple of seasons ago and only turn in for certain episodes now).  I can honestly say, that i think these guys are full of shit.  I have no idea of their history just what others have told me but, i can't help but feel they're not being genuine.  i guess we'll since in 6 months or so but, i'm skeptical. 

Their attitude certainly doesn't align with that of the legit leakers (pre-airing) of the previous seasons. 

They might have some info and got carried away by their ego and need for attention -D&D said themselves that they left social media because it was so easy to let it get to your head. But the more they make a mountain of videos out of a mole hill of tea, the more skeptical I grow.

On 10/29/2018 at 3:02 PM, MrsR said:

Jaime fought the Dorne soldiers where he found out how helpful a metal hand could be. He fought the Sand Snakes.

Memory is a funny thing I guess. 

Jaime (and most of the other soldiers, regardless of number of hands) are at a huge disadvantage fighting the AoTD.  They'll be used to fighting opponents who don't want to get stabbed/cut/etc. and will at least slow down when they suffer an injury.  But as long as Jaime has his plot armor he'll be good (just ask Jon Snow about that one).

7 minutes ago, cambridgeguy said:

Jaime (and most of the other soldiers, regardless of number of hands) are at a huge disadvantage fighting the AoTD.  They'll be used to fighting opponents who don't want to get stabbed/cut/etc. and will at least slow down when they suffer an injury.  But as long as Jaime has his plot armor he'll be good (just ask Jon Snow about that one).

Jamie could take over for Brienne as Sansa's personal protector maybe. He won't be useful against the dead but he could still protect people when they need to flee south. And no one can compete with Jon Snow's nuclear resistant plot armor. Jamie's is maybe at Matrix-style-bullet-dodging level.

38 minutes ago, Smad said:

Jamie could take over for Brienne as Sansa's personal protector maybe. He won't be useful against the dead but he could still protect people when they need to flee south. And no one can compete with Jon Snow's nuclear resistant plot armor. Jamie's is maybe at Matrix-style-bullet-dodging level.

I doubt Sansa will want that.

About Jon's armor, it's resistant as long the Red God wants it to be. Once the mission is done who knows what the Red God will want.

3 hours ago, Smad said:

Jamie was able to dodge dragon fire aimed right at him when he was just a few feet away. Then sank into the nearby water with all that armor and somehow got rescued by Bronn despite all those Dothraki being around. One handed Jaime even killed a Dothraki, lol. That's some plot armor right there.

I think Jaime will have more to do than be Sansa's personal protector. He's a main character after all, unlike Brienne. Jaime has gone North to protect his unborn child and Westeros from the AOTD. Jaime has to make peace with several other characters - Bran, who he crippled for life. Tyrion is going to be there and they have issues. He's the Kingslayer. In the books he feels guilty about abandoning Rhaegar's family to the mountain's tender mercies. Will we see his reaction to news that Jon is Rhaegar's son? He has to resolve his burgeoning romance with Brienne. He is bringing news that Cersei reneged on her agreement - what will be his reception among the Starks who hate his guts - especially Arya.

As per filming spoilers, NCW and Gwen have filmed a lot during the battle shoots. During which Sophie Turner was entirely absent. I would say that Jaime and Brienne are at the forefront of fighting the AOTD. FF has speculated that Jaime is a part of scenes like this:

As mentioned earlier on this thread, stunt guys have praised both NCW and Maisie as being the best fighters this season - understandable considering NCW has to fight with one hand and Maisie has to fight with her left hand. But this indicates that both characters are involved in a lot of fights.

If Jaime does die in episode 4, as some spoilers indicate, there is not a lot of time for him to finish up his unresolved plots, redeem himself and die bravely. Gwen and NCW have also filmed 90% at the same time and I think Jaime and Brienne will be together for most of season 8.

As for Sansa, if anyone is going to be stuck being her 'personal protector'.... well someone is going to be there at WF next season who she fancies in the books. The Hound knows that Arya can take care of herself. And Sophie Turner has talked about more relationships being formed this next season than ever before - maybe Sansa and the Hound renew their acquaintance and he decides to be her personal protector while Brienne is off spending some quality time with her beau.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, anamika said:

As for Sansa, if anyone is going to be stuck being her 'personal protector'.... well someone is going to be there at WF next season who she fancies in the books. The Hound knows that Arya can take care of herself.

The problem with this theory is Arya' list: Cersei and Gregor. And Arya going to KL means the Hound going with her. Also, Cleganebowl.

• Love 2
On 10/29/2018 at 6:59 AM, anamika said:

https://www.spotlight.com/cv/1413-1279-9342

Friki's group of characters who are there at Tyrion's trial include this guy. So as per Friki there is Arya, Bran, Sansa, Brienne, Davos (North), Sam (Possibly representing the Reach), Yara (Iron Islands), SweetRobin (Vale) and this guy who is possibly from Dorne at the trial with Greyworm and unsullied guarding Tyrion.  And an older guy who Friki and Javi speculate could be Howland Reed.

/BoatsexBaby was actually the first person to mention Toby Osmond, and they've repeatedly said that their information contradicts Friki's, so...

• Love 1
20 hours ago, OhOkayWhat said:

The problem with this theory is Arya' list: Cersei and Gregor. And Arya going to KL means the Hound going with her. Also, Cleganebowl.

As per Javi, Arya seems to be doing her own thing in KL, leading people out to safety through the tunnels etc. And well, I am guessing Sansa will have some plot with Cersei considering she has no other story left on the show.

14 hours ago, Eyes High said:

/BoatsexBaby was actually the first person to mention Toby Osmond, and they've repeatedly said that their information contradicts Friki's, so...

If I recall right, Friki first mentioned the bearded guy at the trial and then BoatsexBaby pointed out that he was Toby Osmond. Otherwise, I don't think BsB mentioned this guy in her original post about what she thinks happens at the Dragonpit.

Now coming to Friki, if we believe Friki and Javi are right, then we should also believe Claytoy about his spoilers considering he knew what Friki was going to leak and he sort of describes the scene that Friki says is happening - three days before Friki's leak.

https://www.reddit.com/comments/9d2a2s

Arya appears in a non war shot at dragonpit with several others where Ser Davos does most of the lip moving (no sound) followed by Gendry and others. No more details are available in the rumor because cast lists conflict in different versions of the rumor. The casts that fall common in all versions are Samwell Tarly, Bran, a bearded person that none recognizes, several highborn, soldiers and common folk and a woman in the shot seen from the back.

I don't want to speculate as the said scene had conflicting rumors. For example one version says Sansa, Tyrion and Brienne was in that scene while another rumor denies. But most accounts reported that this wasn't a night scene.

This is a description of the trial that Friki says happens with the exception that Gendry and 'others' are also talking. This sort of correlates with what Joe Dempsie was saying where he wrapped in Seville with other actors and it was a scene where everyone had a bit of dialogue.

This was also the first mention of the bearded guy.

Claytoy also says in the same post that:

Another shot rumored is a war one. Everybody is retreating back to dragonpit or fleeing, probably looking up to the sky either watching a dance of dragon to be merged or a dragon to land to take them away. Arya is not in the scene, the star of the scene is Brienne, fighting awesome and escorting Sansa and Robin safe, lead by Tyrion and an unsullied (Grey worm?). No info if they could escape or a dragon landed there.

This supports BoatsexBaby's leaks. So as per Claytoy, both Friki's trial scene and BsB's action scene was filmed at the dragonpit.

Claytoy leaking the same stuff Friki is saying 3 days before he did has led to Kaysen accusing Claytoy of being Friki's source:

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/9gnfnl/get_to_work_detectives_there_is_mystery_to_be/e65fwjq/

So if Friki is right about his leaks, then so is Claytoy. And these are the rest of Claytoy's leaks:

Jon refuses throne. That much is confirmed and first hand information from my source. I do not know in detail the 'point A to point B' story as of yet. The information gets being collected as editing goes on, new shots pass QA and new discussions held among the teams and their offshore clients. May be I will know more later.

For now, I do not want to explain or elaborate more this point with second hand gossips heard that are unconfirmed yet, but if you must, I can tell. Just please do not believe the following yet as there is no conclusive proof my source has for the following storyline yet, those scenes were not outsourced to the team she works with.

a. Jon refuses the throne, saying 'a king does not need a chair' like season one surprising Dany.

b. Dany surprises Jon at a point saying 'you know nothing Jon Snow' like season two, may or may not be in the same scene or moment.

c. Disgusted at the carnage and killing they had to make to end the fight, Jon and Dany both lose motivations for ruling. Jon repeats his Castle Black action discarding his Lord Commander post. Dany repeats her Mereen action by leaving ruling and deciding 'people will chose a ruler' as she told Dario before, thus breaking the wheel.

d. They go far North, near Ygritte's cave and begin with a Dothraki tent with their baby. In a very queer way, Dany's promise to Drogo gets fulfilled (until the sun rises in the east and sets in the west...) and Jon's promise to Ygritte gets fulfilled (we will go back there).

e. Jon's regent Arya along with northern and allies support makes sure a representative council gets formed taking inputs from all Westeros and all houses. Hand of the King post is abolished. Prince of Winterfell Bran is nominated as head/chief. The council effectively will rule like the free cities of Dragon's Bay. Similar to Dario, Arya will remain as protector of the realm.

I know all these sound too good to be true. Take with salt. And do not believe yet. After 26th of December I will list all information that I found to be confirmed within that time.

I am suspicious of Claytoy's leaks because it aligns with what he was predicting some nine months before. But there is no denying that he and Friki have heard the same thing from someone - Friki says that a trial happens for Tyrion and Claytoy describes that trial some days before Friki announces this leak. Claytoy knew that Friki's leak was about Tyrion being a traitor.

So Javi, Friki and Claytoy have all heard the same thing from the same source/different sources. Whether these sources are right is the question.

Edited by anamika
2 hours ago, anamika said:

As per Javi, Arya seems to be doing her own thing in KL, leading people out to safety through the tunnels etc. And well, I am guessing Sansa will have some plot with Cersei considering she has no other story left on the show.

As per Javi, as you say. The problem is, specially this year, I doubt (a lot) about the spoilers/leaks. HBO did a good job about it. Therefore, I rather follow the narrative of the show to make my predictions.

And in the show the Hound's narrative is strongly tied to Arya instead of Sansa. And Sansa narrative is tied to the North. And the North is not only a place, it's its people too.

• Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, anamika said:

If I recall right, Friki first mentioned the bearded guy at the trial and then BoatsexBaby pointed out that he was Toby Osmond. Otherwise, I don't think BsB mentioned this guy in her original post about what she thinks happens at the Dragonpit.

Now coming to Friki, if we believe Friki and Javi are right, then we should also believe Claytoy

I’m going to stop you right at “Claytoy.” Their info is full of holes, and they’ve made a series of increasingly ludicrous claims. Betsy 2.0, basically. I’d remind you that Betsy, who made a number of predictions that were later disproven by filming spoilers, such as Sansa dying at Winterfell and Emilia filming in Seville, also claimed that Tyrion would turn traitor. If we can accept that Betsy was lying despite having claimed something that was later supposedly “corroborated” by Friki, then surely we can accept that Claytoy was lying as well.

Also, Tyrion being tried and executed in the Dragonpit was a fan theory before Friki came out with his theory, so no one gets any spoiler points for having guessed that, and if Betsy is full of shit despite having predicted Tyrion’s betrayal, Claytoy is as well.

As for Toby Osmond, it makes no sense to invoke his quote as support for Friki’s claims when the person who actually knew about him in the first place has firmly said that their information directly contradicts Friki’s. And “bearded guy” is not the same thing as identifying the actor correctly by name, as you know, especially on GOT where pretty much every male actor has a beard. It’s about as informative as Friki saying there was an actor who had two eyes.

If anything, the corroboration of /BoatsexBaby’s claim that Toby Osmond was there automatically invalidates Friki’s spoilers, since /BoatsexBaby has said that their information contradicts Friki’s. If /BoatsexBaby was right about Toby Osmond, they’re probably right about what goes on in the Dragonpit. And as pointed out upthread, it’s pretty brazen of Friki to cite /BoatsexBaby when discussing his spoilers to give them a gloss of respectability when /BoatsexBaby has plainly said that Friki’s info contradicts theirs. 

Edited by Eyes High
1 hour ago, Eyes High said:

I’m going to stop you right at “Claytoy.” Their info is full of holes, and they’ve made a series of increasingly ludicrous claims. Betsy 2.0, basically. I’d remind you that Betsy, who made a number of predictions that were later disproven by filming spoilers, such as Sansa dying at Winterfell and Emilia filming in Seville, also claimed that Tyrion would turn traitor. If we can accept that Betsy was lying despite having claimed something that was later supposedly “corroborated” by Friki, then surely we can accept that Claytoy was lying as well.

Well then if Claytoy is lying then Friki's information is wrong. Because Claytoy knew Friki's leaks and describes the trial scene - Davos doing most of the talking, the bearded man being there with Sam, Bran, Brienne, Arya and Tyrion etc. before Friki's leaks. So if Friki and Javi are right about their leaks then the logical conclusion is that Claytoy is also getting his leaks from these sources.

1 hour ago, Eyes High said:

As for Toby Osmond, it makes no sense to invoke his quote as support for Friki’s claims when the person who actually knew about him in the first place has firmly said that their information directly contradicts Friki’s. And “bearded guy” is not the same thing as identifying the actor correctly by name, as you know, especially on GOT where pretty much every male actor has a beard. It’s about as informative as Friki saying there was an actor who had two eyes.

Edit: Found the post. So BsB just identifies the actor after Friki's post.  And she knows that he was there in Seville. So why does this in anyway contradict Friki's info just because BsB knows the actors name and Friki does not? BsB admits to not knowing what he was doing there, but that he was there, hanging out with Lino and he even went to the wrap party.

I have no info on the character he played or what his job on GoT was. His name is Toby Osmond. He was hanging out with the stand-ins and Lino in Seville, and attended the GoT wrap party on June 30th in Belfast.

It's clear he filmed something with the gang in Seville.

Edited by anamika
10 minutes ago, anamika said:

Does Jon (Kit Harington) look slightly weird there? Dany looks like she is freezing.

I wonder if that’s what they were shooting in Iceland . It’s possible they are freezing lol

• Love 3