Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E12: Decisions, Decisions

• Start Topic

Rob struggles to find a way to be civil with Chyna for their daughter; Khloe puts Kourtney through a series of silly tests to cure her indecisiveness; Kim jets to New York with Kylie for Kanye's highly-anticipated Yeezy fashion show.

Is it just me or are the episodes getting worse and worse with each one? 

This was so boring and I know I sound like a broken record, I think I've been saying that for the past two or three episode topics but.. it's true. We just had a plot on Kourtney being indecisive and then she did a monologue about how a movie helped her work it out. The hell was that? Kim and Khloe both looked like they were trying hard to not laugh. I didn't try as hard. I was cracking up. 

Roh and Chyna are broken up for good? Who knows. Isn't this what their whole romance is? They break up to make up. Dream is a cutie though. If broken up for good I want them to be able to be mature adults with their daughter. And hopefully not look to Kourtney and Scott as role models (I.e see behaviors from both of them this weekend at Canne, it wasn't a good look for either of them, eventually their kids are going to start asking questions or seeing pictures).

• Love 7

So Rob makes it thru one workout and he's cured ... again.

Jamal just walks in on Chyna, does she even know who he is?

Is Simon.replacing Jonathon?

Did Kanye even know who was there? Or where he was?

Kris had massive work done on her face.

Boring boring boring.

And next week the Kris/Caitlyn feud continues with Kim taking sides.

• Love 1

Am I missing something?  Rob and Jamal couldn't go in to see Chyna cuz she wasn't dressed.  When she was decent and they were allowed to go in, there was a mob already in there.  Lol.  

59 minutes ago, iwasish said:

And next week the Kris/Caitlyn feud continues with Kim taking sides.

Seriously? More of the tired Kris/Caitlyn storyline? I loathe Kris, Caitlyn, and Kim. I always thought they are all three have very similar personalities.

Gee, I am so glad that watching a documentary helped cure Kourtney of her indecisiveness. 

These episodes get more and more boring each week. Dream was cute. That is all I got.

That was an entire hour of Khloe yelling instead of talking, why isn't she using her indoor voice?

I agree with everyone, that was really boring. Haven't they already done the Kourtney being indecisive plot? And of course, she watched a Tony Robbins tape, & now she's cured. I'm sure.

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Is Simon.replacing Jonathon?

Have we seen Simon before? I didn't have a clue who he was.

Dare I say it? Kanye's collection looked like normal clothes. They looked so normal that you could probably buy versions at Old Navy. He needs to stop pretending he's a designer.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, GaT said:

I think Simon is a friend or business partner of Jonathan's. 

I feel bad for Dream. Poor kid. 

Most of the show was a snooze fest, but they all have been recently.   I thought the Kanye/Kim scenes were interesting only because they seem so formal with each other. It's like they hardly know each other, much less are married.  I  thought the same thing a few episodes back when they trotted Kanye out for lunch with Kim and Kourtney.    So...here are two words I never thought I would use in the same sentence:  Poor Kanye.   I think it's pretty clear Kim  is just waiting for an opportune time to say bye-bye.

The  fire department scene grated on me for some  reason.  It was ridiculous first of all with Kris needing to be "saved".  But it annoyed me that the FD allowed themselves to be used as part of a Kardashian "plot". 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, GaT said:

That was an entire hour of Khloe yelling instead of talking, why isn't she using her indoor voice?

I agree with everyone, that was really boring. Haven't they already done the Kourtney being indecisive plot? And of course, she watched a Tony Robbins tape, & now she's cured. I'm sure.

Dare I say it? Kanye's collection looked like normal clothes. They looked so normal that you could probably buy versions at Old Navy. He needs to stop pretending he's a designer.

I wonder how long it took her to decide to watch it?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, mwell345 said:

I think Simon is a friend or business partner of Jonathan's. 

I feel bad for Dream. Poor kid. 

Most of the show was a snooze fest, but they all have been recently.   I thought the Kanye/Kim scenes were interesting only because they seem so formal with each other. It's like they hardly know each other, much less are married.  I  thought the same thing a few episodes back when they trotted Kanye out for lunch with Kim and Kourtney.    So...here are two words I never thought I would use in the same sentence:  Poor Kanye.   I think it's pretty clear Kim  is just waiting for an opportune time to say bye-bye.

The  fire department scene grated on me for some  reason.  It was ridiculous first of all with Kris needing to be "saved".  But it annoyed me that the FD allowed themselves to be used as part of a Kardashian "plot". 

Watching that fashion show, with all that canned applause, I was embarrassed for Kanye. They couldnt even shuffle him out for a quick bow? Kim couldn't get out of there fast enough.i wonder if this is his last appearance at Fashion Week? 

I have no idea why Jamal thought it was a good idea to just show up at Chynas shoot to support her. Clearly she didn't want him or Rob there. Nor did she seem happy to have Rob at Dreams doctors appointment. 

Rob looked like a hot  mess and worse with that gauze mask.

27 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I have no idea why Jamal thought it was a good idea to just show up at Chynas shoot to support her. Clearly she didn't want him or Rob there. Nor did she seem happy to have Rob at Dreams doctors appointment. 

Rob looked like a hot  mess and worse with that gauze mask.

Who is Jamal, anyway?  I must have missed his intro.  Is he a friend of Rob's?

Yeah, the gauze mask was ridiculous. Hours and hours of footage and they have to use Rob in the gauze mask? 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

Who is Jamal, anyway?  I must have missed his intro.  Is he a friend of Rob's?

Yeah, the gauze mask was ridiculous. Hours and hours of footage and they have to use Rob in the gauze mask? 

Jamal is Rob's life coach. I think he was introduced a couple of episodes ago. Kris suggested him to Rob because she had met Jamal when he was with one of his other clients that Kris happens to know. Or at least that's the version they're going with for the purpose of storyline.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Jamal is Rob's life coach. I think he was introduced a couple of episodes ago. Kris suggested him to Rob because she had met Jamal when he was with one of his other clients that Kris happens to know. Or at least that's the version they're going with for the purpose of storyline.

Does anyone think its the job of a life coach to.accompany their client to dental.appointments, their  baby mamas photo shoots or random rides in the car? I can only imagine the bill he submits. Any bets that he has a SAG card? And aspirations?

• Love 2
19 hours ago, lasandi said:

Am I missing something?  Rob and Jamal couldn't go in to see Chyna cuz she wasn't dressed.  When she was decent and they were allowed to go in, there was a mob already in there.  Lol.  

The way Jamal strutted in there like he owned the place was also rather bizarre (even in a show full of bizarre-ness, this stood out to me).  Shouldn't Rob have gone in there first?  Also on the bizarre scale was the nasty, marked-up doors in the hallway of the photo shoot location and Rob's insistence at wearing the stupid mask because his lip was numb (yes, it feels weird but it doesn't look weird, dumb-ass).  These people....I just don't even know anymore.

• Love 2
(edited)
32 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

The way Jamal strutted in there like he owned the place was also rather bizarre (even in a show full of bizarre-ness, this stood out to me).  Shouldn't Rob have gone in there first?  Also on the bizarre scale was the nasty, marked-up doors in the hallway of the photo shoot location and Rob's insistence at wearing the stupid mask because his lip was numb (yes, it feels weird but it doesn't look weird, dumb-ass).  These people....I just don't even know anymore.

We're used to seeing Kardashian photo shoots. Which may be all about tits and ass, as are Chynas, but at least Kris and company go a bit upscale. Like catered salads versus KFC.

And Robs lip? There was some kind of bandage under that gauze..Please don't tell me he's having his lips done.

It just hit me, Jamal is channeling Philip Michael Thomas.  Sadly Rob is no Don Johnson.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, iwasish said:

Does anyone think its the job of a life coach to.accompany their client to dental.appointments, their  baby mamas photo shoots or random rides in the car? I can only imagine the bill he submits. Any bets that he has a SAG card? And aspirations?

I thought that was strange too but maybe his approach is becoming friends with his clients so that they trust him and embrace the process. That or he does enjoy extending the life of his screen time on the show, lol.

21 hours ago, iwasish said:

Depends on how much money you have.   Most normals can only afford to meet with a life coach for maybe an hour once a week.  I don't know if Jamel is really Rob's life coach.  He was spotted out a few times back around the superbowl with Chyna and no cameras, and one of his old sites lists him as more of a celebrity trainer/nutritionist type of coach.  And there's no way they just showed up to surprise Chyna, you can't just waltz in anywhere you want with a film crew. 

I bet that Rob was hiding something other than oozing dental work under that facemask. 

According to NY mag's recap, that whole subplot about Kourtney's indecisiveness surrounding the NYFW trip was filmed weeks after NYFW ended.

11 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

According to NY mag's recap, that whole subplot about Kourtney's indecisiveness surrounding the NYFW trip was filmed weeks after NYFW ended.

Damn! She really is indecisive!!! I guess NYFW being over sort of helped her decide.

• Love 3
On 5/29/2017 at 7:04 AM, mwell345 said:

I thought the Kanye/Kim scenes were interesting only because they seem so formal with each other. It's like they hardly know each other, much less are married.  I  thought the same thing a few episodes back when they trotted Kanye out for lunch with Kim and Kourtney.    So...here are two words I never thought I would use in the same sentence:  Poor Kanye.   I think it's pretty clear Kim  is just waiting for an opportune time to say bye-bye.

Kanye is so full of meds, he's a shell of his former self. A zombie. That could be a good thing or a bad thing, I'm not sure. Kim probably likes it this way. At least she doesn't have to deal with his manic craziness. She can put him a corner and not have to worry about what he's doing so she can go about her life and pretend she's in a normal, loving, committed marriage. 

• Love 4
On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 9:34 AM, bichonblitz said:

Kanye is so full of meds, he's a shell of his former self. A zombie. That could be a good thing or a bad thing, I'm not sure. Kim probably likes it this way. At least she doesn't have to deal with his manic craziness. She can put him a corner and not have to worry about what he's doing so she can go about her life and pretend she's in a normal, loving, committed marriage. 

When he was sitting there in that chair with the blond hair and the big old grin, I wondered if he had any idea where he was.

1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Also, I was thinking Herpes on top of that ;-)

Considering his sketchy hygiene and Chyna's love of leggings and the California heat and humidity, I actually thought of other scenarios... but quickly blacked them out of my mind.     

• LOL 1

When Kim told her "friend" Simon that she hated olives, and he leaned in dramatically with an overly-interested look on his face, for one brief, glimmering moment I thought he might actually be trolling her. 

1 hour ago, ladle said:

When Kim told her "friend" Simon that she hated olives, and he leaned in dramatically with an overly-interested look on his face, for one brief, glimmering moment I thought he might actually be trolling her. 

I have a 2-year-old, & all I could think of when this happened, was an episode of that God-awful "Caillou", where Caillou's grandma had gone to a cooking class about olives & made Caillou tons of olive items, bread, dip, etc. & Caillou had to tell her he hated olives. Same whine on Kim as on Caillou. 

2 minutes ago, nkotb said:

I have a 2-year-old, & all I could think of when this happened, was an episode of that God-awful "Caillou", where Caillou's grandma had gone to a cooking class about olives & made Caillou tons of olive items, bread, dip, etc. & Caillou had to tell her he hated olives. Same whine on Kim as on Caillou. 

I have a 3-year-old, and I've studiously managed to avoid Caillou because his annoyingness is legendary.  On the other hand, I've managed to sit through 13 seasons of this show, so...

• Love 1
Just now, ladle said:

I have a 3-year-old, and I've studiously managed to avoid Caillou because his annoyingness is legendary.  On the other hand, I've managed to sit through 13 seasons of this show, so...

One of the daycare kids told her about Caillou, & you are so correct, his annoyingness is legendary. Ugh, the whining! He is actually worse than Kim. I'd rather watch Kim play with her phone, Rob sit silently, or complain about not having anything good in his life, Kourt look at Scott vacantly & Khloe play with her hair using her dagger-nails, than watch an episode of Caillou. High praise indeed.

• Love 1