Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Where Are They Now? Joe W. and Pauline LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

I feel like there have to be some snobs in Houston who are not happy that Now has turned it into a resort destination for the super obese.

Edited by junip
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think Sarah may be worried that Joe is doing 'too well' and may trade her in for a younger 'model'. Hence the look on her face when he was approved for skin surgery 

Yeah, like a lot of the obese women do when they lose their weight.  Christina got rid of her husband after she lost the weight  and found a new man.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

Can we set up a Go Fund Me page for new pants for Pauline? Maybe throw in a shirt or two, too.  Those turquoise pants really need to be retired.

Yes! And please make them black pants! Easier on the eyes.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

Can we set up a Go Fund Me page for new pants for Pauline? Maybe throw in a shirt or two, too.  Those turquoise pants really need to be retired.

They are like Michelle Duggars ever present blue shirt.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Maggienolia said:

ood Night dear fellow snarkers!! Big hug to Momma @Anchorabu for once again making my night! 

Awww thx hon! Nite!! ?

2 minutes ago, 55Unicorns said:

hat's all she wrote, folks...Hugs and kisses and a BIG SMOOCH TO MAMA!!

Mwah ?!!

• Love 2

Ending was so fake. They couldn't afford a damn house. Producers just called a realtor and asked him to show them around a few modest houses.

• Love 6

Dillon had a good idea & "found" a grocery cart? It's called THEFT which costs grocers thousands of dollars a year to replace the stolen carts.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

Joe is the most feminine looking man I've ever seen.

It's makes me wonder how many people see him and Sarah together and think they are a lesbian couple.  She had to be awfully desperate for a man: no job, obese, and moved in with her and her mother.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, 55Unicorns said:

Swear to GOD, that is a woman...I don't care a hoot in hell, but OWN it Joe.

Ya know - he has a thin neck now but I don't see an Adam's apple. I agree, I don't care either but I hope he is being honest with himself, at least. He seems to have issues enough already without living a dishonest life. But - it ain't really my business, I guess. Which won't stop me from wondering. 

4 hours ago, CouchTater said:

Oh damn, I gotta watch the 600-lb little people!

Who's with me?

My husband saw the commercial and asked if it was called "my 200-lb Life"?  I dunno, it struck me funny. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, CouchTater said:

He doesn't even have a job?  Is Sarah that hard up? 

Does Sarah have a job?  No wonder her mother is pissed.

This must be westcoast time, because I'm late viewing in the east, and can't usuallly quote.

• Love 2