Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E11: Classic Cars and Vintage Eggs

• Start Topic

Kim and Kourtney force Khloe to take a sentimental sister trip to Palm Springs to relive some of their fondest childhood memories; to save his relationship, Rob meets with a life coach; Kris receives an outrageous proposition from a royal family.

E! usually has some teaser clips online by now.  If they had a Palm Springs girls weekend trip planned right after Costa Rica - why was Khloe throwing a tantrum about not spending quality time with her sisters?

I don't know much about life coaches other than the ones who appear on reality TV that don't seem to have any credentials other than being famewhores.  Is this "Life coach" in talks with E! to launch their own spin off show? 

2 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Kris receives an outrageous proposition from a royal family.

Kris' c-plots (unless they involve Cait) are typically the most unbearable to watch of the whole episode. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

E! usually has some teaser clips online by now.  If they had a Palm Springs girls weekend trip planned right after Costa Rica - why was Khloe throwing a tantrum about not spending quality time with her sisters?

I don't know much about life coaches other than the ones who appear on reality TV that don't seem to have any credentials other than being famewhores.  Is this "Life coach" in talks with E! to launch their own spin off show? 

Kris' c-plots (unless they involve Cait) are typically the most unbearable to watch of the whole episode. 

The Royal Family wants some of Kris's eggs!! WTF? She must have opened Kim's mail in error.   She probably was reading 101 Arabian nights and started fantasizing about getting kidnapped and becoming a concubine.

What's with the old cars in Palm Springs? Didn't they "do" vintage cars in Cuba?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Kim and Kourtney force Khloe to take a sentimental sister trip to Palm Springs to relive some of their fondest childhood memories; 

"force"

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, iwasish said:

The Royal Family wants some of Kris's eggs!! WTF?

Do you have a link to the promo video?

I'm 20 yrs younger than Kris and if anyone offered to buy my remaining eggs I'd be like "Really? What day, month and year is it?  This is not a good ideaThere's a really nice place where Kanye West took a 10 day nap that you might like to visit, here - let me find the number...."

• Love 3
6 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Kim and Kourtney force Khloe to take a sentimental sister trip to Palm Springs to relive some of their fondest childhood memories; to save his relationship, Rob meets with a life coach; Kris receives an outrageous proposition from a royal family

Again with the fucking memories.

• Love 4

Yeah for every time these people mention "making memories", "quality time", "best friends" I hope no one is doing a drinking game. 

The best moment was Rob not realizing he has five  siblings and that his mom had six kids. I wonder which one he forgot? Kendall? I mean she's hardly on this show anymore and I don't think they've had an interaction on camera since last season when she called him and yelled about him regifting the iPad she gave him. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Dr Haung must be a real famewhore to allow this family to use his name to promote their fake storylines.

Yeah, Kris is going to be a surrogate for Kim, as if she'd lay off the booze and Botox for 9 months.

They don't want to be followed by paparazzi in Palm Springs, so they rent a vintage car to ride around in and dress in a way sure to draw attention to themselves.  Kim going into her grandparents house with her skintight shirt, nipples on display. Sooo klassy. And does Kim have any energy to do anything? She's always rolled up like sock wearing burrito and  half asleep. 

That life coach basically told Rob that he and Chyna are done, over, kaput. Move on. Rob comes across borderline mentally challenged.  And he has another imaginary friend?  The way Kris looks at him while he stumbles over his words, rubs his face, grins inappropriately and just babbles on about this fantasy life he thinks is going to come to fruition, with him, Chyna and Dream, does she not want to just scream at him to wake the fuck up, slap him with that sweaty  greasy baseball cap? Cause that would be my reaction.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 7

Another boring episode, they’ve really run out of ideas. They got one sister (Khloe) who doesn’t live there anymore, one sister (Kim) who says she doesn’t want to be out there anymore, & one sister (Kourtney) who’s trying to dump the guy who’s her whole storyline.

I like how the first thing Rob does with Dream (who is such a little cutie) is to pass her off to Kim.

No Kim, you really didn’t have to sleep with pee all over you, a normal person would have said “the hell with the tan”, & jumped right into the shower.

When Khloe & Kim were pushing the car, it looked like the car had 3 rear ends. Why would they keep the car if it kept breaking down?

That stuff with Cornelius was just weird.

The life coach made a lot of sense, but somehow even though Rob listened to what he said, I don’t think he really heard. He's just delusional.

• Love 4

A life coach for Rob?

What is a life coach?

"We help people move forward and set personal and professional goals that will give them the life they really want. Most life coaching clients are healthy, successful people who might be a bit stuck or simply want to make a big change in their lives and want the support of their own personal coach to do so."

Ummm, yeah, no.

"

• Love 6
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 2:00 AM, GaT said:

I like how the first thing Rob does with Dream (who is such a little cutie) is to pass her off to Kim.

I can't fault Rob on that. Anybody, I mean anybody - male of female, that walks into a group in my home is going to give that baby to someone. A fight will ensue over just who gets it.

Life Coach: Uh...you need someone to workout with...I'm there. You need someone to go to lunch with, I'm there. You need someone to just take a drive with, I'm there. Um...you need someone to help you make a good decision, I'm there.

Sounds to me like Rob needs a friend. Isn't that what friends do?

ETA: I didn't mean "Rob needs a friend". I was being sarcastic about the job description for a "Life Coach" At least that's how Jamal described his intentions when they met.

Edited by Ina123
Apparent misunderstanding
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, Ina123 said:

I can't fault Rob on that. Anybody, I mean anybody - male of female, that walks into a group in my home is going to give that baby to someone. A fight will ensue over just who gets it.

Life Coach: Uh...you need someone to workout with...I'm there. You need someone to go to lunch with, I'm there. You need someone to just take a drive with, I'm there. Um...you need someone to help you make a good decision, I'm there.

He's a paid babysitter/caretaker. Rob is mentally unstable and I think he's one bad day from having a freak out with Chyna again. I heard him say that the last big fight, the one where Corey ended up going to get him, that there were 8 cops there. Maybe no one pressed charges yet. But he's not all there. I'd not want Dream alone with him. When he had that conversation with the sister about Cornelius and remarked that Cornelius wife had died? I got a weird feeling, his voice was so creepy.

• Love 4
  On 5/18/2017 at 10:55 AM, iwasish said:

The Royal Family wants some of Kris's eggs!! WTF?

Do you have a link to the promo video?

I'm 20 yrs younger than Kris and if anyone offered to buy my remaining eggs I'd be like "Really? What day, month and year is it?  This is not a good ideaThere's a really nice place where Kanye West took a 10 day nap that you might like to visit, here - let me find the number...."

Any of their Instagrams have teaser clips. All the time

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Ina123 said:

Rob has been saying the same crap for the last couple of years "Imma get myself in shape" " I'm gonna do it for my daughter" blah blah blah.  He doesn't have to lose 100lbs to get up in the morning and DO SOMETHING! Get a fucking job!! That's all he has to do. Who cares if he's fat? Lots of people are fat and successful.  He's using being fat as an excuse to hide from the fact that he's failed at everything he's tried to do (except knock someone up). He takes no responsibility for his part in failure. It's mom's fault cause she didn't help him enough, the girls didn't help him, his father died and he had no role model.etc

Scott and Lamar have both tried to motivate him. Scott has been especially sympathetic to him.  Rob has been upset because he hasn't been as successful as the girls, so he uses his weight, saying because he is uncomfortable an unhappy with the way he looks, he can't get out there and put forth his best effort. BUT, if he loses the weight and isn't any more successful, then he's lost his best excuse and instead of being the "fat and unsuccessful one" he's just "the unsuccessful one"

Aside from other mental/emotional issues that I believe he has, I think he's just a weak man. He's lived his whole live under the thumb of his mother and 3 older sisters, along with a passive, non confrontational, withdrawn step father and  father who died young and has been raised to such levels of sainthood by Kris that Rob feels he can never measure up to.

• Love 4

I doubt Jamal is really Rob's "life coach".  He's probably just some talent that Kris or someone in her circle (Corey, maybe) manages.  I think this is just more lip service that Rob is "getting his life together", list like when they tried to convince everyone he was diabetes free, and then he had another trip to the emergency room a month later.  I think Rob has plenty of friends, but they're probably losers like him and aren't the type of people Kris wants on camera (they're probably not rich).

• Love 1
(edited)

Sometimes I feel for rob and sometimes I don't. Like when Kim first started dating Kayne and before Rob stopped being on the show like right before he quit for like four seasons, rob was trying to do a fashion thing and Kim was like "well we can't help you, the girls have our fashion line" and being really rude about it. But in that same episode I think, Scott went to a meeting for Rob to help him out and Scott was dressed in a suit and Rob showed up.. in sweats. And Scott was like "what are you wearing? This is a business meeting" I also think he and Chyna equally fight and give each other low blows. 

s for the episode being boring: yeah. I mean this whole series is at this point. All they do is "trips, trips, trips". Seriously. They have nothing going on. I think they do but none that they want to be featured on this show. Which is interesting to me, on the teen mom shows whenever a participant complains about the cameras and how they don't want to film something or they don't want something on camera, people are always like then they should get off the show, I guess for the Ks this is moot because they are producers and can do what they want but I can imagine it makes for a bitch to try and edit a fun episode when nothing is happening.  It's pretty much been trip episodes because that's the only one to get the family together. They also do a lot of telling and not showing as of late. Like that scene in one episode when Khloe went over to Scott's and was like "How was Thanksgiving" and things like that.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I doubt Jamal is really Rob's "life coach".  He's probably just some talent that Kris or someone in her circle (Corey, maybe) manages.  I think this is just more lip service that Rob is "getting his life together", list like when they tried to convince everyone he was diabetes free, and then he had another trip to the emergency room a month later.  I think Rob has plenty of friends, but they're probably losers like him and aren't the type of people Kris wants on camera (they're probably not rich).

Of course he isn't. How can he be a life coach to someone who has no life? 

Sometimes I feel for rob and sometimes I don't. Like when Kim first started dating Kayne and before Rob stopped being on the show like right before he quit for like four seasons, rob was trying to do a fashion thing and Kim was like "well we can't help you, the girls have our fashion line" and being really rude about it. But in that same episode I think, Scott went to a meeting for Rob to help him out and Scott was dressed in a suit and Rob showed up.. in sweats. And Scott was like "what are you wearing? This is a business meeting" I also think he and Chyna equally fight and give each other low blows

By the time of that meeting Rob was already floundering.  I don't think Kim has much patience to start, but I believe she was done with him at that point.  Robs idea of success by then was lounging around the pool, taking vacations, driving fancy cars and doing the step and repeat. Oh and making a few business calls during the day. He figured Mommy had a lock on things and he was just waiting to be handed the keys to his share of the kingdom. A ready made successful business with lots of lackeys to do the work while he was Mr. Important.

I do feel for Rob when it finally hits home that while he may think it was his idea, that Chyna played him like a fiddle the whole time.  He complains all the time that "they" don't know what "mine" and Chyna's relationship is really like and he tries to downplay all the nasty vicious things she says about him, saying that "we're good".

He was never good at getting dumped, look how he carried on about Adrienne and Rita. He was texting Adienne hundreds of times a day. And Rita.. he posted really foul things about her.. even accusing her of  either lying about being pregnant or ending the pregnancy. I can see him being the next member of the family to be taken in on a 5150 . Of course Kris will spin it as "spiritual dehydration" (tm. Jamel)

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, iwasish said:

He was never good at getting dumped, look how he carried on about Adrienne and Rita. He was texting Adienne hundreds of times a day. And Rita.. he posted really foul things about her.. even accusing her of  either lying about being pregnant or ending the pregnancy. I can see him being the next member of the family to be taken in on a 5150 . Of course Kris will spin it as "spiritual dehydration" (tm. Jamel)

THIS!  He tweeted horrible things, slut shaming Rita, and instructing young women out there to basically keep their legs closed....what a piece of $hit.  I don't think this is 5150 worthy, I think he got these ideas probably from his dear ol' Dad, and maybe being envious of how his Mother and sisters used their sex appeal to get to places he couldn't get to.  I don't think he's crazy, I think he is the only spawn of Kris that she doesn't feel she's in competition with, but the only man in her life that she can manipulate not to leave her. 

• Love 5

He also cheated on Adrianna so I don't think he's ever been a good partner. But I believe he gives as good as he gets with Chyna. That's why whenever they fight the girls all get pile on chyna. And I get robs their brother but they kind of act like she's one to blame.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

He also cheated on Adrianna so I don't think he's ever been a good partner. But I believe he gives as good as he gets with Chyna. That's why whenever they fight the girls all get pile on chyna. And I get robs their brother but they kind of act like she's one to blame.

Oh she's no innocent (nor is he). And I think that's the point they try to make to him.. I think he's obnoxious and lazy and  all the things Chyna has said about him. BUT when the sisters ask why he wants to stay with/be with her, he downplays it as just "the way she is" "we're good" "everythings good"  he knows its a train wreck  and he can't deal with one more failure... Plus he's scared to give up whatever pussy she gives him, fearing he'll be in for a loonnng dry spell till he finds a replacement that doesn't charge by the hour.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Wonder if any of these people would vacation together if they weren't being filmed and paid.

I doubt it. The younger two barley do and they are paid to. I mean Kendall had a work excuse to miss the last trip but Kylie WAS there and was hardly on camera. And Khloe is slowly starting to hardly be on camera because of the new boyfriend. I still think it's funny that we were told Kim wouldn't be around much or something- wasn't there news saying she backed off filming for a little?- I was expecting to only get one or two scenes like the ones after she first had North and would only appear in a few scenes. She's been on camera a lot this season. 

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

THIS!  He tweeted horrible things, slut shaming Rita, and instructing young women out there to basically keep their legs closed....what a piece of $hit.  I don't think this is 5150 worthy, I think he got these ideas probably from his dear ol' Dad, and maybe being envious of how his Mother and sisters used their sex appeal to get to places he couldn't get to.  I don't think he's crazy, I think he is the only spawn of Kris that she doesn't feel she's in competition with, but the only man in her life that she can manipulate not to leave her. 

I think there is a lot in their relationship that hasn't been made public (Kris doing damage control, pulling strings to keep it under wraps). When he mentioned  8 cops coming to the house that last big fight (that we know of)  That's a lot of cops for an "argument" Corey mentioned that one of Chyna's "real" fingernails was torn off.  I'm sure Chyna can easily kick his ass, but I really think he can be pushed to the edge mentally and find himself going away for a nice rest.

All the stuff Kris is doing with the life coach and buying him a house and trying to get another season of the show going, are all  feeble attempts to fix him.  Kendell  so far is the only one to state the obvious, that talking about a "show" as it relates to him is insane. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I doubt it. The younger two barley do and they are paid to. I mean Kendall had a work excuse to miss the last trip but Kylie WAS there and was hardly on camera. And Khloe is slowly starting to hardly be on camera because of the new boyfriend. I still think it's funny that we were told Kim wouldn't be around much or something- wasn't there news saying she backed off filming for a little?- I was expecting to only get one or two scenes like the ones after she first had North and would only appear in a few scenes. She's been on camera a lot this season. 

What else can she do? Up to this point she's been recuperating from the robbery, and then dealing with Kanye. Looks like he is going to be out of commission for much longer than they anticipated. So she has to do something. Slowly she's working her way back to appearances without her husband.  The show is her one sure bet to stay in the public eye. Stirring up shit with Scott and his "whore", fighting with Khloe, she was above all that when everything was going well for Kimye. Now not so much. What if he never is stable enough to make appearances/ perform etc,  will she be content with that life? I haven't ever seen anything from Kim that makes me think she's that devoted a wife. Sorry, but that's the vibe I've gotten from her.  As long as everything is good and going her way, she's on board, but once things don't fit into her plan, she find her way to justify her exit.       

• Love 1
(edited)

Too bad their car broke down in Palm Springs.  I'm sure if they hadn't had to get out and push it with their gelatinous asses hanging out there for all to see, they totally would've been able to get through the trip without being followed by the paps.  Except, of course, for those cameramen and sound people and bodyguards and glam squad and assistants and various hangers-on that go everywhere with them.

Rob gets more and more cringingly awkward each and every time Kris shoves him in front of a camera and gives him a few lines to say to keep him semi-relevant.  The ONLY kernel of truth I heard from Life Coach Jamel was that when Rob is all, "whatevs, Chy, I don't care when I gets to see my baby, just as long as it's all cool wich you," I could actually understand why that kind of thing would tick Chyna off.  But what am I even saying, she got exactly what she wanted - a baby Kardashian and a Pimp Gramma who will make sure they are both taken care of forever, and a baby daddy who is too crippled by life to make any sort of fuss when she decided to take the baby and bail.

Kris, no one wants your eggs unless you're talking about the ones in your fridge, and then I'm sure Rob would like several, scrambled with cheese. 

I hate them all.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 7
56 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Too bad their car broke down in Palm Springs.  I'm sure if they hadn't had to get out and push it with their gelatinous asses hanging out there for all to see, they totally would've been able to get through the trip without being followed by the paps.  Except, of course, for those cameramen and sound people and bodyguards and glam squad and assistants and various hangers-on that go everywhere with them.

Rob gets more and more cringingly awkward each and every time Kris shoves him in front of a camera and gives him a few lines to say to keep him semi-relevant.  The ONLY kernel of truth I heard from Life Coach Jamal was that when Rob is all, "whatevs, Chy, I don't care when I gets to see my baby, just as long as it's all cool wich you," I could actually understand why that kind of thing would tick Chyna off.  But what am I even saying, she got exactly what she wanted - a baby Kardashian and a Pimp Gramma who will make sure they are both taken care of forever, and a baby daddy who is too crippled by life to make any sort of fuss when she decided to take the baby and bail.

Kris, no one wants your eggs unless you're talking about the ones in your fridge, and then I'm sure Rob would like several, scrambled with cheese. 

I hate them all.

Not only is it annoying to Chyna, it shows that he's willing to accept whatever shit she dishes out. If Chyna "won't let me see Dream"  (spoken in a slurry, sad, woe is me voice, complete with hand clutching, face rubbing and ball cap adjustment), then it's not his fault. He should have his ass down at the courthouse getting a custody agreement/child support order. Kris is savvy enough to know that but I doubt she wants to push it, cause there may be some dirt that Chyna has that might affect any custody or visitation.  

Also if the cops are getting called to mediate fights between Rob and Chyna, that affects King too. Wonder what  Tyga and Kylie think of that?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

What else can she do? Up to this point she's been recuperating from the robbery, and then dealing with Kanye. Looks like he is going to be out of commission for much longer than they anticipated. So she has to do something. Slowly she's working her way back to appearances without her husband.  The show is her one sure bet to stay in the public eye. Stirring up shit with Scott and his "whore", fighting with Khloe, she was above all that when everything was going well for Kimye. Now not so much. What if he never is stable enough to make appearances/ perform etc,  will she be content with that life? I haven't ever seen anything from Kim that makes me think she's that devoted a wife. Sorry, but that's the vibe I've gotten from her.  As long as everything is good and going her way, she's on board, but once things don't fit into her plan, she find her way to justify her exit.       

What else could Kim do? Exactly what she has been doing since Day 1 of KUWTK: looking out for Ms. Number 1 – herself. Long before Kanye, long before she had children, long before Kris H. or that Australian bodyguard she was pretending to have an affair with, savvy, narcissistic Kim had positioned herself in the spotlight, recognizing that she is the jewel in the crown of the KUWTK juggernaut and everything revolves around her. I don’t know if Kanye is “out of commission” or is still producing music or fashion, but as far as Kim is concerned, it’s irrelevant. Nothing has changed. Love her or hate her, she is the intriguing star of her family and she knows it. Not one of her siblings, including Kendall, who now has a successful modeling career, would be where they are without her or could command the media or social media attention that she does, with or without a husband, whoever he might be. Even with all her cosmetic surgeries, Kim is still a beautiful woman and she is determined to exploit the public’s fascination with her until it finally fades. Spoken or unspoken, Kim knows that all of her family’s phenomenal financial success in one way or another is due to her. And that includes that imbecile, Caitlyn Jenner, post-Olympics.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

What else could Kim do? Exactly what she has been doing since Day 1 of KUWTK: looking out for Ms. Number 1 – herself. Long before Kanye, long before she had children, long before Kris H. or that Australian bodyguard she was pretending to have an affair with, savvy, narcissistic Kim had positioned herself in the spotlight, recognizing that she is the jewel in the crown of the KUWTK juggernaut and everything revolves around her. I don’t know if Kanye is “out of commission” or is still producing music or fashion, but as far as Kim is concerned, it’s irrelevant. Nothing has changed. Love her or hate her, she is the intriguing star of her family and she knows it. Not one of her siblings, including Kendall, who now has a successful modeling career, would be where they are without her or could command the media or social media attention that she does, with or without a husband, whoever he might be. Even with all her cosmetic surgeries, Kim is still a beautiful woman and she is determined to exploit the public’s fascination with her until it finally fades. Spoken or unspoken, Kim knows that all of her family’s phenomenal financial success in one way or another is due to her. And that includes that imbecile, Caitlyn Jenner, post-Olympics.

But she doesn't want it to ever fade. And missing appearances for all this time isn't what she planned. Kanye's breakdown has delayed her re emergence to.public life. Yes she still commands attention, but she and the rest of the family are no.longer dominating the grocery aisle tabloids. And there are weeks in which the Kardashian name isn't even mentioned in  PEOPLE or the others. She's on the show now because she's been laying low for the last 6 months. Yes,her family owes their success to her AND HER MOTHER.  I don't think Kim could have come this far without Kris. 

I sense that she's bored and miserable at home. The Kids clothing line she worked on with Kanye was a flop. I think she had no interest in it. She went thru the motions for Kanye's sake. Why no big appearances on all.the talk shows selling it and selling his jewelry line. I saw one,appearance on Ellen, and it was all about her new nonmaterialistic take on life. She wanted to use.KUWTK as a springboard to  bigger and better. It worked, but I don't believe she thought she'd be doing more than cameo appearances on it at this point. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, iwasish said:

I sense that she's bored and miserable at home. The Kids clothing line she worked on with Kanye was a flop.

Was it a flop?  I haven't been able to find any sort of sales figures. 

Kim and Kanye took the kids to Disneyland yesterday.  I was expecting to see her own photos of the trip up on her social media like "See!  We're still in Looooove" but instead she's focused on the Manchester bombing. 

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Kim and Kanye took the kids to Disneyland yesterday.  I was expecting to see her own photos of the trip up on her social media like "See!  We're still in Looooove" but instead she's focused on the Manchester bombing. 

Maybe there weren't any sales?    

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I have no idea how sales are, but here is a review of the clothing.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, ladle said:

I thought no one on this show could annoy me more than Jonathan, but that "life coach" Jamel comes pretty close.

Too bad Jamal is saddled with a lost cause like Rob to showcase his talent as a life coach. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

but instead she's focused on the Manchester bombing. 

She focused on putting a picture of herself up about the bombing.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

She focused on putting a picture of herself up about the bombing.

Actually  I really don't see why its even necessary to tweet anything at all.  It just becomes a cluster fuck of people trying to outdo each others expressions of sorrow and sympathy.  

• Love 4
On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 5:58 PM, laurakaye said:

Haven't the Kardashians ever heard of AAA road service? But I guess a rescue by the AAA truck wouldn't have been as "interesting" as a bunch of asses pushing a stalled car.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 5/27/2017 at 4:44 AM, Kokapetl said:

Did anyone else notice the stacks of Kardashian and Jenner magazines in the Jamel scene? Does Kris give visitors a gift bag contain a copy of each of them?

They probably hire to people to go out & buy lots of magazines that have a Kardashian/Jenner on the cover so that it looks like they're popular.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 1