Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Raven seems put off by the fact that Ramses told Alex to trust Jessica and to not trust Raven.  Matt gave her a look like, "Duh".  Raven just shrugged her shoulders and then her voice trailed off as she said, "Well...."  Then she said she'll just bat her eyelashes and look all innocent.  Raven is not the innocent, sweet girl that she makes herself out to be.  I wish the people in this house would wise up to this fact instead of acting like she's a saint who deserves to win just because.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

According to Reddit, Raven admitted to Elena that what Jessica said is true, so...

It would be ideal for someone to warn Christmas so she can use her temptation power to play in veto, win it, and then take Jessica off. Then Alex would have no choice but to put up Mark.

I know that'll NEVER HAPPEN, because I can't have nice things and it's not what Paul wants.

Do you mean Raven did hide her ears and pour out her coke?  Or is this about something else? 

Re bold.  There, there, come sit next to me.  Everything is going to be alright. 

Edited by wings707
(edited)

Alex is annoyed that people are not coming to talk to her before noms.  Alex, it is early and everyone is physically taxed and ate too many carbs at dinner.  LOL   They will show up in an hour or so.  Don't you fret about that.  Paul has a wake up call with DR, no doubt.  :)

Edited by wings707

Jason is telling Ramses and Josh that he thinks that whatever Alex does will be good because she's really thought about it.  He thinks she will find the rat.

(edited)

Big Brother Feedster‏ @BBFeedster  2m2 minutes ago

More

Josh to Jason: I'm not going to win on the wall, but a mental comp or something else? #BB19

LOL!

Big Brother Updates‏ @BB_Updates  55s55 seconds ago

More

Josh- I can tell she (Alex) doesnt trust me. It sucks. Jason- Just fucking settle down #BB19

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Josh is making some good points to Jason about the veto comp last night.  He points out that the people who were already out were yelling for Jason to just drop and get out and then yelling for Elena to start cutting deals.  Jason says he felt ok about dropping because Alex was still up there.  Josh says, "But what would have happened if Alex had not stayed up?".   He tells Jason that Jason can't just drop because he assumes he's safe.

• Love 2

Jason is going up to talk to Alex now.  He really wants 2 people from the other side to be up on the block.  I don't think he's going to change her mind. 

Alex is telling Jason that she fully trusts Raven because Raven swore that what Jessica said wasn't true.  She said she told Raven that if Raven was lying to her then Raven would look really stupid on national television.  Raven assured it wasn't true. 

(edited)
On 2017-07-12 at 5:02 AM, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Alex is finally believing Ramses and is sketchy over Kevin. Ramses almost has her confivinced he's being scumbagged by Kevin and they need numbers so they should try to bring Jessica in.

She was already telling Jason earlier Kevin is not trustworthy so Ramses' picked the perfect time to aggressively defend himself 

The working with Jess part would need a little work though.

I've been watching this show ever since the first season and there is one thing that seems to stay true over everything else and that is about loyalty.

I seem to get the message that in this house, people can trust and depend on "loyalty".

But only for the current vote. After each vote, it may seem that loyalty still exists. But it doesn't. It has to be renegotiated all over again from scratch.

That may seem to carry an inherent contradiction. But it sure does seen that if someone gives their word and promises loyalty for some deal, it can usually be trusted (but not always) for the current week. But not really any longer than that.

There are some glaring exceptions. I'm thinking of some of the "bro alliances" where 4 to 6 of the men swear to remain loyal to the end and actually do so. But that is very much the exception to the rule. In actuality loyalty in the BB house has a very temporary existence.

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:
52 minutes ago, zorak said:

True, but she's openly a bitch.  Raven is like a super stealth mean girl if the cat ears and Coke thing are true.

According to Reddit, Raven admitted to Elena that what Jessica said is true, so...

So Raven did do it.  I brought this forward.  There will be NO convincing Alex and that is good.  I want Raven in someone's cross hairs.  

I think Paul wants her to go and his jawbone of final 3 with Matt +Raven is bull shit.  He wants to win and does not want to be anywhere near a dying woman.  

• Love 1

Alex is telling Jason that they need people on their side who don't want to look like scumbags on national television.  She also told Raven earlier that if the other side wants to vote out Jessica, that's ok.

Probably not a surprise to anyone here, but I think it was total and complete bullshit that Christmas was allowed to vote from her hospital bed.  If she was medically unable to return to the house to actually actively participate in Big Brother, then she should be out.    O-U-T, out. 

Hopefully Christmas gets voted out this week and is physically unable to compete in the Battle Back, leaving Cody an open field against Jillian and the other forgettable kid.

And I like Christmas. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Alex just said that even if the other side votes Jessica out, it will be ok because Alex and company will still have the numbers. 

If Alex gets voted out next week, I wouldn't be mad.

• Love 9

Alex is telling Jason and Kevin that she trusts Paul.  She doesn't want that to leave the room.  Paul is sitting pretty with almost all of these people.

• Love 1

With the way noms are shaping up, I'm thinking I'm gonna need Jessie Spano's caffeine pills to stay up for the feeds this week.

Yay, Paul is going to get what he wants again. Aren't we all so excited?

• Love 5
8 hours ago, brdwygurl said:

Getting Jessica out is actually not a bad plan.   Granted it would be more interesting for us if she goes all guns blazing and puts up a showmance.   But doing that she just puts an even bigger target on her back.    If she can work her way in and then create division,  ultimately the group would turn on each other. Leaving her in a better spot.

The bright spot to putting up and potentially voting out Jessica is that then Jessica would be competing against Cody in the battle back.   Would Cody throw it for her? I'd love to know the answer to that.

When he left the house, apparently Cody whispered words to Jessica that he wanted her to become his gf.

But, IMHO, she would never do that. She lives in a city that is very far away from Texas and her job is ... well ... it's not entirely clear ... but it's a lot like being a WHORE. So,  it would be almost impossible that she would want to move away from the city that provides her with a lot of cash for her services.

My point? Cody would have to be a real fool to throw this comp for Jessica because she would never give him the time of day ... unless he paid her for doing that.

When it comes to money or worldly possessions, Jessica is not going to be giving anything away to Cody for free. For Sure!  Things might be different if  Cody was a millionaire or had a job that let him live a millionaire lifestyle. But that sure does not seem to be the case.

Jessica likely has a hundred times more experience dealing with men and money than Cody has dealing with women and money and WHORES.  He may very well throw the contest for Jessica. But if he does, it will demonstrate that he is just not at all prepared to deal with her in the real world.

When this show is over, Cody needs to get as far away from her as possible. Otherwise, he will quickly be out of money and out of property and living far away from his home and needing to beg, borrow or steal a bus ticket to get himself back home. Jessica will be having very little to do with him. Very little or nothing.

The fact that Alex thinks that Paul is loyal because his brand is "Friendship" and he wouldn't backstab anyone is absolutely ridiculous. YOU ARE ALL THERE TO WIN $500K, HE WILL ABSOLUTELY BACKSTAB YOU TO WIN THIS MONEY- WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP. 

• Love 11
(edited)
5 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

The fact that Alex thinks that Paul is loyal because his brand is "Friendship" and he wouldn't backstab anyone is absolutely ridiculous. YOU ARE ALL THERE TO WIN $500K, HE WILL ABSOLUTELY BACKSTAB YOU TO WIN THIS MONEY- WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP. 

My brand is "Charity". Y'all will give me all your money now, right?

USD only, please. I can make the exchange rate work in my favour this time.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 8
34 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Probably not a surprise to anyone here, but I think it was total and complete bullshit that Christmas was allowed to vote from her hospital bed.  If she was medically unable to return to the house to actually actively participate in Big Brother, then she should be out.    O-U-T, out. 

Hopefully Christmas gets voted out this week and is physically unable to compete in the Battle Back, leaving Cody an open field against Jillian and the other forgettable kid.

And I like Christmas. 

And she's still not back.  It's getting beyond ridiculous now.  

• Love 1
(edited)

I wonder what Alex would think if every single person in the house were to swear on Alex's rosary that they are telling the truth about a singular issue.  When she was talking about knowing that Matt and Raven are trustworthy people, she said that she made Matt swear on her rosary.  I think she might have said earlier that Raven swore on her rosary, too.

Edited by zorak

Based on the few times that I have sat through an Alex conversation this season, whenever she talks to anyone about Paul she always brings up that stupid Friendship crap. Last week she was saying something stupid about the reason Paul took the Temptation and had to put a curse on Ramses was because of Friendship. I'm convinced the minute Paul walked into the house her goal switched from winning BB to becoming an official member of Friendship

What a waste. And she thinks she knows the game so well. I actually get second hand embarrassment listening to her.

• Love 2

Raven is bitching to Paul and Elena about the fact that Christmas is still not back.  She's complaining that Alex told her that she didn't think it was fair to put up Christmas since Christmas isn't around to defend herself.  The word "unfair" is being thrown around.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

I wonder what Alex would think if every single person in the house were to swear on Alex's rosary that they are telling the truth about a singular issue.  When she was talking about knowing that Matt and Raven are trustworthy people, she said that she made Matt swear on her rosary.  I think she might have said earlier that Raven swore on her rosary, too.

Matt also said a Hail Mary for her during the competition.

I called a nurse friend and told her what I know about Christmas' break.  In her experience one pin, go home.  Ligament damage and multiple pins, 3 days in a hospital using a bed pan until doctor is sure the pins have begun to heal in place.  When home, minimal movement only to bathroom for 5+ days.  Then a check with MRI before more exercise is allowed. 

Interesting conversation between Josh and Alex. She is putting up Jessica as a decoy but she has someone else who is her real target. Alex says this person is taking shots at everyone in the house, including Josh, Jason, Alex herself, Jillian, etc. Alex says this person doesn't seem like a power player. I wonder who she is talking about. My suspicion is Raven, but then I suddenly wondered if she's suspicious of Kevin.

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Interesting conversation between Josh and Alex. She is putting up Jessica as a decoy but she has someone else who is her real target. Alex says this person is taking shots at everyone in the house, including Josh, Jason, Alex herself, Jillian, etc. Alex says this person doesn't seem like a power player. I wonder who she is talking about. My suspicion is Raven, but then I suddenly wondered if she's suspicious of Kevin.

I don't think it is either Kevin or Raven.  ???

Edited by wings707
4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I don't think it is either Kevin or Raven.  ???

My guess would be Dominique.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Most likely Dominique. 

• Love 1
Just now, Nashville said:

My guess would be Dominique.

She already has her on the block in her mind.   I thought she meant someone else.  But she may be talking to someone new.  She has said this same thing to everyone she talks to so it is the same rap to someone new.  Damn. for a minute there I thought she was off of Jessica.  

• Love 1

Mark's and Josh's voices sound a lot alike. I'm more listening than watching and I thought Paul was talking to Josh, but here it's Mark.

Mark just called Cody "Corey." Paul says, "That's not Corey." Actually I've called Cody "Corey" in my mind several times.

5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul is now heavily implying to Dominique how unfair it is that Christmas has been gone this long.  He just called it bullshit.

I call bullshit on his month of safety. I call bullshit on it feeling like there is a feed always focused on him, and most of all I call bullshit on his existence on this season.

But it really is time to let this woman go.  At this point she's affecting the outcome of the game because Alex won't nominate her while she isn't in the house. What's next a Sudoku comp that the can compete in at the hospital so she can be the first EVAH housegues to win the POV from a hospital bed.

• Love 16
(edited)

Jessica vs Dom, who goes if this stays the same?  Hard to know how this will fall.  Elena, Kevin and Jason will vote Dom out but who else?  

Edited by wings707

Elena is expressing concern to Mark that now she may have made herself an unnecessary target by doing so well in the competition last night.  She says she's not stupid and knows nobody thought she would do that well because that's how she portrays herself.

Jess is telling Alex that she thinks Elena is the most protected person in the house.  She and Elena had an alliance early on but Elena got mad that she voted to keep Jillian in the house.  Now she's telling Alex the Raven stuff again.  She says she's tired of being a scapegoat.

I went back to the beginning of that convo and Alex told Jess that if Jess goes up, Jess is not the target.  I really don't understand how Alex thinks she has any control of that.  The other side still has greater numbers and Alex doesn't have any control over who that side decides to vote out.  She may think she's gaining the other side's trust but they are not going to do what Alex wants unless it's in their best interest.  I'm not sure if she's just telling Jess this to appease her going up or not.

20 minutes ago, zorak said:

Elena is expressing concern to Mark that now she may have made herself an unnecessary target by doing so well in the competition last night.  She says she's not stupid and knows nobody thought she would do that well because that's how she portrays herself.

I don't think anyone, including the feed watchers, expected her to hang in as long as she did. I really thought those boobs were going to tip her forward and send her down. So much for being the Meg of the season. 

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Jessica vs Dom, who goes if this stays the same?  Hard to know how this will fall.  Elena, Kevin and Jason will vote Dom out but who else?  

Josh and Ramses might.

I realized there is no point to watching this show until one of the following is in place: Paul is evicted OR it is the end of August. The rest is filler and totally headache inducing and insulting. I am out. 

I mean what else matters except what happens at almost the very end? The journey is frustrating, aggravating, and truthfully redundant and boring. 

I don't care who Alex nominates. it can't be Paul. F**k it. 

• Love 2

Heh. I'm remembering what Jason said last night about the fake allies coming up to claim the HOH room. Look at who's alone with Ramses up in HOH. Dominique. She's blaming him for a target on her back. Um...yeah, this is not on Ramses. He's the real scapegoat. 

Dom vs Ramses is entertaining. She's just blabbing on and on. I am so cool with her possibly getting evicted, and I can't wait until she's put up. She's going to be blaming everyone and she's going to blow up. I think Paul's going to want her out because I don't think he wants a hothead to be his ally. 

But if Christmas goes this week, good. She really shouldn't be around anymore. I'd just rather Christmas was taken out by production and the week continues.

Dominique is up in HOH confronting Ramses about the fact that he's been throwing her name around.  Paul and Mark are there, too.  She says she wanted them there so they could be witnesses so Ramses couldn't lie about what is being said while she's confronting him.