Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
Just now, zorak said:

Could anyone hear the deal Alex and Elena were making?

Not putting Elena on the block and safety for the people Elena wants, but I didn't hear any names.

Jason also got safety from Alex.

Edited by Callaphera
Just now, zorak said:

Could anyone hear the deal Alex and Elena were making?

I'll rewind to listen, but I could not.

Funny, also, how Ramses became all smiles once Alex won. He thinks he's safe. I'm not sure if that's true.

Just now, Michichick said:

Well I fucking hope Alex didn't promise safety for everyone Elena wants safe. I don't need to see Jessica and Ramses on the block 

According to Jokers:

Elena asked for safety for herself, Matt, Raven and Mark NT

And her and Alex were in agreement about who they were targeting, so unless Alex is pulling a bait and switch, it's gonna be Jessica and Ramses on the block and another boring ass week for us.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Alex better not put up Jessica and Ramses. How boring. After all this talk about Paul manipulating people, she's probably going to let it happen. Put up Matt and Raven, and be done with it.

That's exactly who she's putting up, she told Jason they had to do what the other side wanted. 

Oh well, at least if Ramses goes it guarantees Cody has no competition.

Just now, Callaphera said:

According to Jokers:

And her and Alex were in agreement about who they were targeting, so unless Alex is pulling a bait and switch, it's gonna be Jessica and Ramses on the block and another boring ass week for us.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. And if one of them wins veto, then who goes up? Jason? Blah.

Let's see if Jessica can actually play and craft some type of deal.

Honestly assuming she comes back, Christmas is practically a mercy boot now.

Just now, Artsda said:

That's exactly who she's putting up, she told Jason they had to do what the other side wanted. 

Oh well, at least if Ramses goes it guarantees Cody has no competition.

What's wrong with her? They have to do what the other side wants? Whyyyy? Make a move, dumbass.

• Love 1

Here's what Alex doesn't understand: this week, she has the power. She puts up the nominees. Not Paul. So she can do whatever the hell she wants. If she wants to get out one of Paul's people, put up Paul's people. Put up Matt/Raven. If someone wins veto, put up Dominique. I get she might be afraid for next week, especially after Cody's attempt backfiring, but for her own game, she needs to do it.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Dom was not included in Elena's deal.

Of course she wasn't.  Elena had jealousy issues about her before and after last night's talk show, nobody trusts Dom a whole lot. 

Paul is carrying Raven to the DR.

5 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

In the words of Mike Boogie: "It's the Big Brother house- YOU CAN BOUNCE CHECKS!"

Oh please let her nom Jason and say that just to watch his head spin and run around all week saying "What Checks?!?"

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

It sounded like Alex said she was about to make a huge move while she was in the storage room by herself.

Big move? Matt/Raven, perhaps? Or does she consider something like Christmas/Jessica a big move? Or maybe Dom/Elena?

They're trying to figure out Have Nots. They know Jason will be one because of the chip thing, and Christmas will be one since she couldn't compete, so they think it'll be Josh, Mark, and then Ramses as the other three...or just Josh/Mark if they do four.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Alex is saying she is going to put up Jessica and someone else.

Well that is not a huge move already.  Jessica?  The loner?  Dumb move.