Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The issue is if he pulls Cody's name and he wins, then doesn't use veto. Idiot. 

In that case Ramses goes.  It is not a bad plan at all.  

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

Unless Ramses doesn't nom himself this week. He says he will, but he might not now, especially if he sees who Paul has put up on the block. 

Now I want Cody to win veto and then not use it. 

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

But does Ramses actually have to put himself on the block this week?  I thought it was only once out of 3 weeks.

• Love 1

If Raven and Matt are totes cool with this dumbass plan, they deserve to get booted his week. I won't even be sorry to see one of them go. 

• Love 7
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

As of right now, I hope Kevin wins the game. He's actually kinda amazing at it and he hasn't said anything truly heinous.

I like him too but I don't see him winning.  

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

If Raven and Matt are totes cool with this dumbass plan, they deserve to get booted his week. I won't even be sorry to see one of them go. 

This. Seriously. And Elena/Mark/Dom/Christmas deserve to lose a strong ally if they agree to this.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I'll definitely be rooting for Matt or Raven to go if this plan actually goes through. 

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Cody to Jessica: "They don't give a fuck that you're fucking crying. Jesus Christ." Explain to me why they should care, Cody?

I mean, if you two didn't care about Christmas' injury, why should they care about Jessica's tears?

• Love 3

Well the odds favor the veto to be the spelling one. Of the team, Dom should probably go up as she might do very well. I'm not sure who else would be the best pick. 

It's a risky plan, but not a terrible one. It reminds me of the book, Ender's Game, where a bunch of "special" kids are training in battlefield tactics In it, Ender wins the final simulation by doing some insanely risky procedures, including intentionally destroying a large chunk of his simulated ships. He's happy until he learns that the "simulation" was real. They just won a massive war, but killed many of their own men in doing so. 

So same thing here (only it's their Big Brother "life" at stake). Paul, who is safe for another week after this, can try out this theoretically clever plan without any risk to himself, but he's still actively risking his two "allies," and it's kind of douchey. Especially when he wants Ramses to put himself up to be the back-up eviction. Why in the world would Ramses say yes to that?

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Oh man, the feeds will be insufferable with Paul as the pontificating HOH.

He is insufferable and it feels like he's being handed this game. The guy should really become a cult leader. These fools are worshipping him while he talks down to them and bloviates about his own brilliance, and how unfair! it is that he's the only veteran.  They just don't understand!

BTW, does Paul look like Rasputin to anyone else?

• Love 14

Well now I feel bad for Ramses. Cody/Jessica totally think he flipped his vote because...Kevin. But Paul and the couples are totally fine with him being the backup boot. He's pretty much screwed in this game. He's the new Megan. That kind of sucks. 

• Love 6

Now, if Ramses is nominated, can he use that to satisfy the terms of his curse? If he gets a whisper that he may be nominated, he might as well nominate himself so that there will be two other people up there with him.

• Love 1

I just remembered that the Temptation this week is that veto replacement thing, which I assume Christmas will get. So if Jessica or Cody is picked for veto she could replace them. Ugh I hate that this stupid thing is probably going to work out.

1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Well now I feel bad for Ramses. Cody/Jessica totally think he flipped his vote because...Kevin. But Paul and the couples are totally fine with him being the backup boot. He's pretty much screwed in this game. He's the new Megan. That kind of sucks. 

This.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Unless Ramses doesn't nom himself this week. He says he will, but he might not now, especially if he sees who Paul has put up on the block. 

Now I want Cody to win veto and then not use it. 

I believe Ramses has to nominate himself before the HOH announces his noms.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

I mean, the banner plane/skywriting rumour that he was spreading didn't help him before this, but yeah. 

BB: "Christmas, please go to the Diary Room."

Jessica: "Please choke on your own saliva."

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

BTW, does Paul look like Rasputin to anyone else?

Yes, a muscular Rasputin.

I can't tell if that's Alex or Elena, but it sounds like Elena. Alex isn't bowing down to Paul. OK, it is Elena.

• Love 1

If Paul gets to choose Have Nots this week, I really hope he chooses Cody and Jessica. I'm so tired of Have Not status not being used as game play. Fuck this volunteering, fuck the everyone getting a fair turn. Use the advantage the game is providing for you. Weaken your enemies. 

• Love 5

Paul's secret plan still sucks. I'm thinking about it, and...no. The best possible scenario is putting Jody up, because one is guaranteed to go home. 

It just makes it clear that Paul doesn't want either to go home. 

Christmas, girl, please come back, listen to the dumbass plan, and then knock some sense into YOUR BOY. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just remembered that the Temptation this week is that veto replacement thing, which I assume Christmas will get. So if Jessica or Cody is picked for veto she could replace them. Ugh I hate that this stupid thing is probably going to work out.

^ reminded me to vote. I've been voting for Ramses.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

If Paul gets to choose Have Nots this week, I really hope he chooses Cody and Jessica. I'm so tired of Have Not status not being used as game play. Fuck this volunteering, fuck the everyone getting a fair turn. Use the advantage the game is providing for you. Weaken your enemies. 

If he gets to choose, I want him to choose Jessica and not Cody, because then the BB Gods will, at least, have them sleep in separate rooms at night. We all know Cody loves being an honorary Have Not. Why not make Jessica suffer too? And then throw in Mark, Josh, and Ramses.

I wonder where Paul is, for a change he is not in either camera view. Probably Diary Room. Oh I wonder what delightful dish Raven is fixing for everyone? Trichinosis Delight or Savory Salmonella?

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I wonder where Paul is, for a change he is not in either camera view. Probably Diary Room. Oh I wonder what delightful dish Raven is fixing for everyone? Trichinosis Delight or Savory Salmonella?

Nope, Paul Cam never fails to find him. He's in the Rose Room with Kevin.

Bounty of Botulism. They got both of those yesterday. You need to change up the menu or else they get suspicious. 

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jessica: "I don't want anyone's sympathy anyway."

According to Matt, Jessica was "embarrassed on national television" and that's a big fucking deal for "someone like Jessica". 

I think that is exactly why she is crying.  She has no friends and she always has.  She is hurt and embarrassed she is seen as a loser of sorts and will not get the media attention she had planned.  I think she wanted to be the darling of the season (Janelle, Danielle).  She will have no respect unless she can turn her game around but she doesn't have the skills or knowledge to do so. 

• Love 3

Looking at Kevin's tattoos. Mission Hill makes sense (his neighborhood) but what is Little Way? Oh, Kevin don't make a pact with Paul. Hopefully he's just pranking Paul and doesn't mean it.

Now we're in the storage room with Matt and Raven an a package of hot dogs on the counter. I thought the storage room was off the kitchen, but I see them walking through the living room to get back to the kitchen.

Well, here's Christmas! Talking with Kevin. Now I wonder if he will make a pact with her. Ha - he's cleaning the bathroom sink.

Cody and Jessica update: they've isolated themselves. In the parlour. While the rest of the house chills in the kitchen and grills weenies. Clearly a good choice since Raven can't poison them with those.

• Love 2

Jessica, lounging like Cleopatra on the slopy sofa, not ready to go back to reality. Cody, slurping down Parasite Pasta. Mmmm!!! Action shot of him swallowing  and wiping his nose and examining what came out of it. Also a burp that Kryssie would be ashamed to own. Time to switch cameras.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Why is the storage room so barren? It used to be a virtual supermarket before. Raven was just in there and it's empty.

They will restock it tonight.  

Pizza for supper! Putrefying pepperoni!

I can't figure out why everyone is against Ramses. What has he done to turn people against him? Or is he considered a "weak link" and therefore an easy target?

18 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just remembered that the Temptation this week is that veto replacement thing, which I assume Christmas will get. So if Jessica or Cody is picked for veto she could replace them.

Not true.  The Ring of Replacement can only replace one of the people picked by random draw.  They still want the nominees to have a chance to fight for their (game) lives.

Jessica: "As the only one who probably plays Candy Crush, I should have fucking won that thing. I play every day."

Sure. If that comp has anything to do with Candy Crush and wasn't a standard crapshoot, you might have been able to use your l33t candy swapping skills. But it didn't and you lost. Poor thing, never getting what she wants. She's probably not used to that.

• Love 7

Pizza for supper! Putrefying pepperoni!

I can't figure out why everyone is against Ramses. What has he done to turn people against him? Or is he considered a "weak link" and therefore an easy target?

Just a scapegoat. 

• Love 3
Just now, Star Aristille said:

Not true.  The Ring of Replacement can only replace one of the people picked by random draw.  They still want the nominees to have a chance to fight for their (game) lives.

Right, but neither Matt nor Raven would pick Jessica or Cody, right? So the only way Jessica or Cody would be competing in the veto comp is if their name was randomly drawn, and then, the Ring of Replacement would replace them. That's why the move really is a good one for Paul.  The odds of having only "good for the plan" veto competitors is high.

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Just a scapegoat. 

While that's really it in a nutshell, at the same time, Ramses definitely IS a squirrelly dude, so he gives off that "you can't trust him" vibe big time.

• Love 1
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Right, but neither Matt nor Raven would pick Jessica or Cody, right? So the only way Jessica or Cody would be competing in the veto comp is if their name was randomly drawn, and then, the Ring of Replacement would replace them. That's why the move really is a good one for Paul.  The odds of having only "good for the plan" veto competitors is high.

. . . Wait.  Did I miss something?  Aren't Cody and Jessica going up?  Where did Matt and Raven come from?

Kevin is running his own kind of game on these kids. I think he is having a gay old time watching them scramble , pound their chests and feel in control of him. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

But Paul shouldn't know what the next temptation is, and he shouldn't know that his side will win it. So, he's just half assing a plan without realizing that it could work. Which is why him getting out Jessica or Cody can't actually be his Plan A.

• Love 2
Just now, Star Aristille said:

. . . Wait.  Did I miss something?  Aren't Cody and Jessica going up?  Where did Matt and Raven come from?

Paul's current plan is to do the Nakomis thing from Season 5, where he will nominate two people in his alliance and then when one of them wins Veto, he'll backdoor Cody.

1 minute ago, Star Aristille said:

Your Boy's Secret Friendship plan is to put up Matt/Raven so they have at least three people competing. Have someone win it, pull Matt off, and put Cody up. 

Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Paul's current plan is to do the Nakomis thing from Season 5, where he will nominate two people in his alliance and then when one of them wins Veto, he'll backdoor Cody.

Oooohhhh!  Okay!  Okay!  Well, aside from being anti-Paul, I don't have much use for Cody, anyway, so I'm good with that!:)

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

But Paul shouldn't know what the next temptation is, and he shouldn't know that his side will win it. So, he's just half assing a plan without realizing that it could work. Which is why him getting out Jessica or Cody can't actually be his Plan A.

True, but he also knows that the odds aren't great that Jessica or Cody randomly get chosen, right?  And if they do, it'll be 5-1. What he doesn't know is that the odds are that the odds are even lower than normal that Jessica and Cody would get to play, due to the Ring of Replacement.

But yes, don't get me wrong, I think he's fine with the plan "failing," as it doesn't really hurt him much.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 1