Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

So...we got a slip n slide falling segment. Poor Mark; he kept going down hard.

Also...our first family segment is for Jason. 

1 minute ago, Sandycat said:

Plenty of material to show. They could put in Paul yelling at Mark from yesterday, showing his true colors. They could show Josh calling Mark a bully. They could show the hours of Cody bashing. ?

They really have a lot of material, but they won't...because it shows Paul's true colours.

• Love 3

You know you'd think that they would show some of this stuff due to the fact that there are plenty of people watching the all access.  They see what really goes on and know that the show is fake.  I myself am really a casual viewer (except I read here to see what happens because I don't have the time nor the inclination to watch these people all the time.   

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So...we got a slip n slide falling segment. Poor Mark; he kept going down hard.

Also...our first family segment is for Jason. 

They really have a lot of material, but they won't...because it shows Paul's true colours.

I know. Ugh! It just gets me so mad. My sister and niece only watch the broadcast shows. They know Paul is pulling the strings, but they don't know how he has gone about it with his bullying tactics. I told them, but it doesn't really sink in since they don't see it for themselves. But they don't like Paul, so there's that!

Edited by Sandycat
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, NYGirl said:

You know you'd think that they would show some of this stuff due to the fact that there are plenty of people watching the all access.  They see what really goes on and know that the show is fake.  I myself am really a casual viewer (except I read here to see what happens because I don't have the time nor the inclination to watch these people all the time.   

The feed watchers are just always going to be a huge minority. The main show is seen by millions every episode, ya know? There's likely not even a million feed watchers period.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Sandycat said:

I know. Ugh! It just gets me so mad. My sister and niece only watch the broadcast shows. They know Paul is pulling thhhe strings, but they don't know how he has gone about it with his bullying tactics. I told them, but it doesn't really sink in since they don't see it for themselves. But they don't like Paul, so there's that!

I tell everyone I know the truth!! 

At least Matt gives funny speeches. At least, I find them funny. 

Damnit; Mark's speech is making me tear up when he mentions his mom and his grandparents. I wish he'd call people out, but honestly, I love that he won't lose his dignity or himself for these fools. It makes me smile that he's a sweetheart until the very end.

• Love 5
Just now, gunderda said:

I'm so confused. Why did Jason and Alex vote to keep mark??

and Kevin hates Mark??? Or did Julie say Matt? I was making popcorn lol 

If only Kevin had voted to evict Matt. We could have had a TIE. 

• Love 2

Ugh what is up with Alex's outfit? Pink tutu, long striped socks & skimpy black top?

Happy Birthday Callaphera!!  Paul will honor you with FRIENDSHIP for your birthday!  Cody will say, "Hold that thought."  Raven will say, "I won't be around for your next birthday." Matt will say, "Do you have any birthday cake cereal?" Christmas will send you an audible Birthday card full of squeaks from her scooter. Jason will send you an autographed picture of Ole. He also says, "Have an EXTREME birthday!"Josh will send you a gift-wrapped meatball with a candle.

So Josh is getting a manicure??? (during Jason's confessional.  Yay, Ole!! He's the best looking house guest!!   Now why are they spending all this time on Jason's family when we could be watching HOH? If it was another show I'd say he was getting the winner's edit but BB doesn't know who's won yet.

It's white makeup for Raven on the live show!! Maybe she's looking for a job as rodeo clown!!

Holy cow, this is an interesting vote!! Alex and Jason voting for Matt! Hmm, hmm, I guess Mark is out, but still...

Aw, good-bye Mark!!! (sob) Best wishes, young man! You have a sweet spirit. You're leaving on a positive note and you have good things in store for you! Big Brother is just the start.

• Love 13

Well now I'm left rooting for Matt and Raven. They're trash, but as least they're amusing trash. Not despicable trash like Paul, Christmas, Alex, and Josh.

Edited to add: Loving Raven's sheer-thigh yoga pants. I'm 99% sure that Melanie C wore the same ones in the Spice Girls video for "Who Do You Think You Are?"

Edited by JediDVguy
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Wait, what happened to Raven not being allowed to participate in this HOH? She's participating! Did she lie about getting a bad apple? 

Only one Apple was picked last week ( save a friend). Cant play in HOH has not been picked yet.

3 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Jason too

Does Jason ever know what the heck he is talking about ? Is it only what Alex or Paul tells him to think ? He liked Mark and could have told him.

Just now, missyb said:

Only one Apple was picked last week ( save a friend). Cant play in HOH has not been picked yet.

Then why was she apparently saying that she couldn't play in the upcoming HOH? People have been talking about it all week because someone was talking about Raven not playing in this HOH after the feeds turned back on.

Oh gosh, a hot dog competition! Julie says, "Everybody's a wiener!"

Now between innings at the Minnesota Twins games that have an attendance quiz sponsored by Oscar Meyer (I think) and they have a "wiener winner!"

Paul looks so stupid. His socks don't match. Neither does his dumb tutu. I suppose he's supposed to look like a playful, fun guy; no, he's not really a despot puppet-master who hides behind other people's fights. Not at all.

If the Geico gecko was on the show he would be the winner.

• Love 1

RAVEN'S MAKEUP IS ALREADY MELTING OFF HER FACE! RACCOON RAVEN MAKES HER RETURN! Seriously, what kind of makeup is she wearing? I assume her own and not Alex's or Christmas'. 

And Alex just got the brunt of the mustard being sprayed on her! A perfect ending to her camp guide/hot dog making week!

• Love 4