Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Jessica asked Cody to stay with her for awhile after the show wraps.  Cody said, what and just hang out?  Yes.  I am not an LA person but I will I will give you a week.  I will get Paisley out here to go to Disney Land.  She smiles,  Cody then says I will bring her mother out too.   Her smile collapses.  LOL!

Edited by wings707
  • Love 11

So, Raven's retelling the Safety Depost Box story to Christmas. Jesus Christ, did Cody/Jessica not tell people that it was him doing his HOH blog? No wonder they have no allies. The only reason Jason/Alex are with Cody/Jessica is to keep Jillian safe and just in case of the next HOH going to Jessica. I think? Actually, Jason says that he hates Jessica and doesn't trust Cody. Why is he buddy-buddy with them? Because he wants Christmas out over Jillian?

Jason is crazy talking all over the place.  He has no clue how to play the game so fabricating things he thinks he should say.  Really this is it.  He does not understand anything.  He knows he has to talk to everyone but does not know how to do it.  He just makes shit up!

• Love 2

Alex is furious and frustrated with Jason too!  She is laughing about it with him but she is NOT amused.  She is so sorry she is aligned with him by default.  

When Kevin asked Jason what he was doing, Jason answered "laying hooks."   I guess that means he was trying to find out where people stood and, in his mind, fancied he was doing something clever.  ????   They guy is so hopelessly stupid.  

• Love 1
(edited)

So the votes are Paul/Matt/Raven/Elena/Dom/Mark/Josh to evict Jillian and Jessica/Alex/Ramses/Jason to evict Christmas with Kevin as a bit of a wildcard but apparently likely to vote out Christmas. So it's basically a done deal that Christmas will stay.

ETA: I hope that if Kevin really does vote out Christmas that she finds out because she will lose it. She is so sure she has him.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
(edited)

I am no longer sure Kevin is voting Jillian out.  He seems way too into Jason and now bashing the others a bit.  I think your tally is right. ^^

I now officially despise Jason.  My first intense hate of the season.  LOL!

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am no longer sure Kevin is voting Jillian out.  He seems way too into Jason and now bashing the others a bit.

Yea same. Up until now I really thought for sure that he would keep Christmas, but I am now not sure about that at all. He actually seems very anti-Christmas now.

• Love 3
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Yea same. Up until now I really thought for sure that he would keep Christmas, but I am now not sure about that at all. He actually seems very anti-Christmas now.

Kevin is showing some intolerance for the youth bad mouthing everyone.  I think he raised his kids to be kind and didn't tolerate (in front of him) doing this.  Just a hunch.  He is without peer in there and it is beginning to grate on him.

• Love 4

Well, it doesn't matter anyway because Jillian and the group aren't smart enough to talk to Josh long enough to secure a vote, and Josh is dead set on voting for his angel. Plus, Mark has been expressing all day that he's keeping Christmas, both to allies and the camera. So hopefully nothing drastic changes in the next two days. All they need to do is get through the next 49 hours and then they're good. 

Thinking back, I think the fact that it came out that Christmas was in that 8 person alliance is what really pushed Kevin into the anti-Christmas crowd. I don't think he expected her to have been with that group and it seems to have made him look at her differently.

• Love 3
(edited)

I understand Kevin's frustration with this.  I like Christmas and want her to stay but only because I like her targets.  I have to switch camera's when she gets on a roll.  She goes on and on like Paul but  I can listen to him for longer periods of time because there is some content there.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, it doesn't matter anyway because Jillian and the group aren't smart enough to talk to Josh long enough to secure a vote, and Josh is dead set on voting for his angel. Plus, Mark has been expressing all day that he's keeping Christmas, both to allies and the camera. So hopefully nothing drastic changes in the next two days. All they need to do is get through the next 49 hours and then they're good. 

I am like 99% confident that Christmas has the votes to stay. The only way she leaves is if they have to take her out for medical reasons. 

• Love 4

I understand Kevin's frustration with this.  I like Christmas and want her to stay but only because I like her targets.  I have to switch camera's when she gets on a roll.  She goes on and on like Paul but  I can listen to him for longer periods of time because there is some content there.  

No, I'm in the same boat. Girl just needs to sit down, shut up about game, and just chat with people as if they're all friends. No game talk for at least a day is Christmas' best move, and she also needs to put duct tape on Paul's mouth and tie him up so he can't go around talking game either. Both are going to end up annoying their allies sooner rather than later, and then they'll be wondering why they saved Christmas week 1. 

And I say this from a place of love for Christmas, but she doesn't want to be a Paul. 

On another note, I actually found myself unable to tolerate Jason. He's too loud, sometimes even louder than Paul.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

On another note, I actually found myself unable to tolerate Jason. He's too loud, sometimes even louder than Paul.

Kevin is another loud one. Kevin, Jason, and Alex were in the front bedroom talking game and Jason and Kevin were literally screaming. I could hardly believe it! It almost made me understand Paul when he condescends to them about being quieter lol.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

No, I'm in the same boat. Girl just needs to sit down, shut up about game, and just chat with people as if they're all friends. No game talk for at least a day is Christmas' best move, and she also needs to put duct tape on Paul's mouth and tie him up so he can't go around talking game either. Both are going to end up annoying their allies sooner rather than later, and then they'll be wondering why they saved Christmas week 1. 

And I say this from a place of love for Christmas, but she doesn't want to be a Paul. 

We agree.  I can listen to Paul longer but that does not mean I want to.  Everyone shut up.   

Jason is the loudest there, yes.  He is a dumb bigot and ignorant boor.  

• Love 1

We agree.  I can listen to Paul longer but that does not mean I want to.  Everyone shut up.   

I mean, usually there's no choice, because as soon as you try to leave and find a different group to watch, Paul appears like a ninja, hearing his Ninja Friendship call. :) 

Honestly, everyone's game play kind of sucks. People start making good points, but they're so damn irritating! 

• Love 2

Hmm. Matt/Jessica are talking now. Matt is not amused by her at all. He is totally seeing right through her shit. Jessica trying to blame the victim just isn't working with people. This is the first time I'm genuinely liking Matt!

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Hmm. Matt/Jessica are talking now. Matt is not amused by her at all. He is totally seeing right through her shit. Jessica trying to blame the victim just isn't working with people. This is the first time I'm genuinely liking Matt!

Yeah, I watched that.  I agree about Matt.  I had not heard him talk much.  

Edited by wings707

I thought they were going to have a party with hot dogs and burgers on the grill and some music.  I guess not.  It is almost dinner time and they have not been given the supplies.  

Hindsight is always best but what Matt should have said= When Cody put one of us up everything changed and that included any previous alliances, deals and promises.  It is a new game now.  We are now in it for ourselves to figure what are own options are moving forward.  You are in a bad position and that is collateral damage.  I feel bad that happened to you but I cannot fix it. 

• Love 1

Jason/Christmas talking right now.

I really want to believe him here. He's telling Christmas that he's not voting for Jillian, but he's doing it for Alex. That...actually makes sense, because I've seen zero signs of Jason actually liking Jillian and wanting to save her because of her. The only thing I wonder about is Jason telling Alex/Kevin about not trusting Christmas, but here, saying that he genuinely likes her. Man, I don't watch Jason enough so I have no idea. All I know for sure is that he really does hate Jessica, as he has stated to pretty much everyone. 

I just don't know anymore. The other side of the house is barely on the feeds because apparently, we need the Jody and Paul Show, with recurring bits with Marlena, and cameos from Christmas, Raven, and Matt. Everyone else seem to be extras in the house.

• Love 1

Jason has no thoughts that extend beyond the conversation/person in front of him.  He is all over the map and he actually thinks that is how you play this game.  He knows everyone has to lie but he doesn't understand that there is a purpose and that is to further you position in the game!  

• Love 1

Cams switched from Elena/Jason/Christmas because of jury talk to Ramses/Alex/Jillian. Oh god; Jillian thinks that she's going to stay and get a temptation because "she's been through so much". Girl, you're barely on the live feeds, let alone the actual show. You ain't getting shit.

Ramses also figured out that they need to be asking for deals from Jessica, not the other way around. No shit, Sherlock.

• Love 5
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Cams switched from Elena/Jason/Christmas because of jury talk to Ramses/Alex/Jillian. Oh god; Jillian thinks that she's going to stay and get a temptation because "she's been through so much". Girl, you're barely on the live feeds, let alone the actual show. You ain't getting shit.

Ramses also figured out that they need to be asking for deals from Jessica, not the other way around. No shit, Sherlock.

So, here's the thing. She might get the next temptation, but not because of anything that's happened in the game. I saw a hilarious (bad and a totally biased source) article about it, claiming Jillian was put up for "conviction". I didn't link to it earlier because it's a political based thing. But yeah. You never know.

That being said, I'm kinda rooting for Jillian now. She hasn't offended me, mainly because she's never on the feeds long enough to offend when I watch and when she is on for awhile, she's just kind of there. Like Victoria, but less awesome and amazing like Victoria was. But it's only week one. Who knows? Jillian could turn out to be this giant crazy power gamer. She could be the next Dan! She could mist everyone!

Okay, maybe not and I swear I haven't been drinking. But I'm actually sliding over to the keep Jillian side. Why not? No, seriously. Why not?

Edited by Callaphera
It helps to use the right words
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Who knows? Jillian could turn out to be this giant crazy power gamer. She could be the next Dan! She could mist everyone!

She is box of hair stupid and has no apparent personality.

• Love 4
(edited)
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She is box of hair stupid and has no apparent personality.

Yeah? Well, people said the same thing about Victoria and... um...

...shit.

Go Jillian!

ETA: She said she'd put Raven and Matt on the block. Now I need to her to stay and win HoH.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yeah? Well, people said the same thing about Victoria and... um...

...shit.

Go Jillian!

LMAO!  You are adding to the crazy that I have been hearing on the feeds for that last hour!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Alex and Jason are trying to figure things out. They figured out that Cody might not have Mark.

Mark walks in and Alex is trying to ask questions and get info but failing miserably. Or she's a genius and it's working. 

And...Kitty Cam. Damnit. 

But at least I don't have to listen to Alex/Jason anymore. They're just...yeah. They're right to not trust Paul, and he's making things a whole lot worse for their group. But damn if I still don't like Alex/Jason because they still don't have a clue.

• Love 2

Cats, time for their party.  

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Alex and Jason are trying to figure things out. They figured out that Cody might not have Mark.

Mark walks in and Alex is trying to ask questions and get info but failing miserably. Or she's a genius and it's working. 

And...Kitty Cam. Damnit. 

But at least I don't have to listen to Alex/Jason anymore. They're just...yeah. They're right to not trust Paul, and he's making things a whole lot worse for their group. But damn if I still don't like Alex/Jason because they still don't have a clue.

They all need to slow down.  The vote is next.  Then HOH.  Then, totally new game.  Everything you are doing now makes no difference because you are doing crazy.  

• Love 1

Interesting tweet:

EvelDick‏Verified account @EvelDick  3m3 minutes ago

More

EvelDick Retweeted Big Brother Junkie ?

Some pilot is gonna get his license suspended for this, lol

EvelDick added,

Big Brother Junkie ? @89razorskate20

Ramses, Alex & Jillian saw sky writing that said "Mark Dom Alliance" #BB19

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

(edited)
36 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

[Jillian] said she'd put Raven and Matt on the block. Now I need to her to stay and win HoH.

OK yea I'm gonna need Mark to remember he's obsessed with Cody and jump back on board with getting Christmas out because I need this to happen.

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

This season either has a lot of potential or is going to blow early and grind to a halt from the middle on.

I feel like the recent seasons have been good for a couple weeks and then they go down hill very quickly, so I expect this season will be the same.

(edited)

I'm a strategy girl. And the gamer in me says, DUH YOU GET OUT CHRISTMAS. Jillian is non-threatening and in any other season would make it to F6ish potentially further but not win. 

But she's just so blah & Christmas is more fun to watch. And also, Cody & Jess are so annoying and so bad at this game that I don't want them to get what they want. 

What would make me LOL, is if they decide not to have the eviction this week cuz of Megan leaving. By a vote of 7-5.... there is no eviction this week, you are both safe. And then they are all trying to figure out who would of left, hahaha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

And also, Cody & Jess are so annoying and so bad at this game that I don't want them to get what they want. 

For me it's hard because I don't want Jessica/Cody to get what they want but I also really don't want Paul to get what he wants.

• Love 8
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

For me it's hard because I don't want Jessica/Cody to get what they want but I also really don't want Paul to get what he wants.

I can see that, but I just look at it instead like, YAY Christmas gets to stay. Paul will self implode eventually. Haha. 

• Love 2
Just now, SiobhanJW said:

Paul will self implode eventually. Haha. 

I kept thinking that last season! And considering these people are dumber than last season's cast I don't have a lot of faith. Plus Grodner is going to do her level best to insure Paul makes it very far.

• Love 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

but season 6 will always be my favorite, despite the wretched outcome.

Well, now it's time for my own UO.  One that might definitely get me pelted with tomatoes.  I loved BB6 because of the outcome.  Other than Janelle, Rachel, and Sarah, I never really got the hype about the Sovs.  I found Kaysar pious and boring, James a real dickweed, and Howie just dumb.  I adored the Friendship's dysfunctional alliance.  It was just fascinating to watch these people who clearly hated each other more than liked each other still managing to stay together, and at least, in spite of how much they hated the Sovs, they still got that it was a game and went after actual dangerous people from their side, while the Sovs treated the season like a morality play and went after whoever was pissing them off at any given time.

But on topic, I can't believe that things are this crazy, and it's already the first vote!  I could've sworn that Jason and Kevin were straight-up votes for Christmas to stay, and now they're votes for Jillian to stay?!  And Elena and Dominique really have gotten Mark to keep Christmas, too?  And probably the most shocking, but Cody and Jessica really have been abandoned by most of their alliance, if not all of them?  Talk about the tables turning!  How did all of this happen?!  (I was away on a date for the 4th and couldn't watch the feeds today.)

Edited by Star Aristille
  • Love 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wow, yes. Maybe this is why I just can't bring myself to like her. I hope she at least brings the drama that Vanessa did!

Initially I thought Paul would probably throw it, but now I think he'll go hard for it so he can execute his 'amazing, genius' plan, which is likely just getting Cody out, which is nothing but he will make out to be the biggest move ever.

I loved Rachel in BB12, which was hard because I am pretty sure me and you were probably the only ones! I liked her more than Brendan/Jeff/Jordan in BB13, but her association with them made me not actually like her and I certainly wasn't rooting for her to win.

I turn on the feeds to see Jessica and Cody sitting on opposite sides of the kitchen island holding hands across the island. And then they shared mac & cheese off the same plate. I can't.

Then the feeds switched to Paul (because of course) and he was berating Kevin about something. How do these people let Paul talk to them this way? I mean listen I give it to them, they're all better players than I'd be because I would've lost my mind on Paul's arrogant, condescending ass.

I liked Rachel her first season and despised her during her winning season.

Also, for people wanting to check out old Big Brother seasons, you can't go wrong with BB3.  Granted it holds a soft spot in my heart because that was the first season I watched but I felt that the cast ranked right up there with my other three favorite seasons (Which are 2, 6, and 10).

8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I dunno. Drake seems a little... big? for Big Brother.

So did he really end up playing for them?  Like you said, he is way to big of a star to be on Big Brother.  Now if you told me Jimmy Brooks was going to be there then that is more believable...

Also, I see folks asking where Jillian is.  I think the bigger question is, Where is Ramses?  When I first saw him I thought for sure he would be a camera hog.  However, he is hardly shown on the show and he is almost never mentioned on here.  Shoot we might as well call him Claude Rains because the dude is the Invisible Man.  

Edited by BK1978
Edited to add my question about Ramses.
  • Love 3

Apparently Raven whispered to the cam that she'll be Paul's little spy. Shouldn't be surprising as she knows him prior to being cast 

I can't get on board the save Christmas train because she's wedged herself firmly up Paul's ass. Along with half the cast 

I don't want to be dramatic but Paul has the potential of ruining this season for me 

• Love 6

I read up on some of what I've missed. So far, I think all that's been missed is that Cody/Jessica FINALLY went to Josh to talk to him about the vote, but he's definitely on Paul/Christmas' side because he's not happy to being asked this late in the week (and not really even asked, but told). Elena's jealous and now Mark had to keep her calm. 

I'm starting to be very annoyed that half the cast is up Paul's ass, but unfortunately for us, he's safe for three weeks. This is why I wanted Cody to take him out! But I like half of that side of the house (Christmas, Dom, Mark, I'm starting to enjoy Josh) and I'm really bugged by Ramses, Jason, Alex, and of course Jessica and Cody, so that's kind of why I'm tolerating the Paul love. I'm sure some of them will be annoyed with him as soon as his protection's up. 

It's hard, because Alex/Jason are making really good points about the whole Paul situation and they're so right in not trusting him. Hell, I even understanding teaming up with their enemy right now to save Jillian, and with Jillian probably going, they have no choice but to stick with Cody/Jessica. But they're just not smart players other than that and they are way too loud and too annoying. 

I'm finally deciding that everyone has a major flaw that doesn't sit well with me when I have to root for them. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, NeelyOh said:

Is Raven kind of dim? I saw one scene of her insisting that "emancipated" meant "skinny". Was that an isolated incident or is she a bit t;hick?

My guess is she meant "emaciated" which is skeletal thin.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, wings707 said:

Mark and Dom are freaked out about the supposed banner.  Like this isn't obvious anyway?    So two people are aligned.  Oh no.  

I think Dom was viewed as a bit of a floater and a side piece to the big alliance.  And Mark has lock down commitments with a large number of players.  So if I were in the house I would be really skeptical of these two going forward.  I would interpret that banner as Mark/Dom being in an airtight alliance that can't be penetrated.  This makes them a target when they previously weren't on anybodys radar.  Of course, this house is really dumb and everyone loves Mark and barely know Dom exists so it probably won't matter.

What I want to know is who on the outside is so annoyed by Mark/Dom that they hired a plane to run this banner?

• Love 1
(edited)

A plane flew over with the message (sky writing), "Happy Birthday," for America yesterday.   Cody and Jessica claimed it said,  Mark and Dom alliance (plane was far away).  Elena is now jealous, Mark worried and Dom, pissed.    

Paul was foolish to spend any time trying to get Alex and Jason over to his side.  They have the numbers to vote Jillian out.  

Jessica is jealous too, of course.  She is pushing for commitment.  

ETA.  Dom saw the sky writing and knew what it said. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Oh, so it DIDN'T actually say Mark/Dom Alliance? Good, because that would be the biggest waste of money ever. "Oh man, I really have to screw over Mark and Dom! They're just running away with this game!" 

• Love 8
(edited)
8 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

And probably the most shocking, but Cody and Jessica really have been abandoned by most of their alliance, if not all of them?  

I'm still not entirely sure about this tbh. Like if any of them accidentally win HOH (because most of them are totally gonna throw it lol) I don't really think they'd nom Cody. They'd maybe pretend like they were gonna backdoor him and then just pray the veto doesn't get used.

3 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I don't want to be dramatic but Paul has the potential of ruining this season for me 

He's already doing it for me. Just when I get into it I remember Paul is there, ruining everything. I need Alex to stay until week 4 so she can win HOH and then boot Paul just as his safety ends. I mean fat chance of Grodner letting this happen, but let me dream!

24 minutes ago, wings707 said:

A plane flew over with the message (sky writing), "Happy Birthday," for America yesterday.   Cody and Jessica claimed it said,  Mark and Dom alliance (plane was far away). 

Ramses is actually the one that started the banner plane rumor. Which is interesting to me. It makes me think he has more of a clue of the dynamics than I would think since he never seems to talk to anyone. But also, this was probably not a good idea. I mean he has to nominate himself once in the next 2 weeks, so I don't know if it was smart to put himself out there like this.

I just need this vote to stay at 7-5 until Thursday because that is gonna blindside everyone. Cody/Jessica obviously, but also Paul and Christmas are so sure they have 8 votes, so they're gonna be blindsided, too. And I want them to realize Kevin wasn't with them because they'll lose it over that.

• Love 4
(edited)
49 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ramses is actually the one that started the banner plane rumor. Which is interesting to me. It makes me think he has more of a clue of the dynamics than I would think since he never seems to talk to anyone. But also, this was probably not a good idea. I mean he has to nominate himself once in the next 2 weeks, so I don't know if it was smart to put himself out there like this.

I just need this vote to stay at 7-5 until Thursday because that is gonna blindside everyone. Cody/Jessica obviously, but also Paul and Christmas are so sure they have 8 votes, so they're gonna be blindsided, too. And I want them to realize Kevin wasn't with them because they'll lose it over that.

Yes, that is curious that Ramses started the rumor.  Paranoia can drive the train in that house and maybe a misguided attempt to keep the attention off of himself since he does plan to use his curse this week.  It makes no sense but paranoia rarely does. 

I think it might be 7-5.  Kevin and Jason appeared to be closer than I thought yesterday. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I read up on some of what I've missed. So far, I think all that's been missed is that Cody/Jessica FINALLY went to Josh to talk to him about the vote, but he's definitely on Paul/Christmas' side because he's not happy to being asked this late in the week

Actually can't blame him there. Boy they really do a good job keeping Josh off the feeds for the most part. It feels like I only see him in extended group shots when people are eating or something.

1 hour ago, MV007 said:

What I want to know is who on the outside is so annoyed by Mark/Dom that they hired a plane to run this banner?

I know. Of all the things to put on a banner, that probably wouldn't crack my top 100.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Jessica is jealous too, of course.  She is pushing for commitment.  

Jessica stays jealous.  Seriously it's been what two weeks roughly?  Kinda scary thinking what she's like in a real relationship on the outside.

38 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ramses is actually the one that started the banner plane rumor. Which is interesting to me. It makes me think he has more of a clue of the dynamics than I would think since he never seems to talk to anyone.

Heh, that's kinda funny. I wouldn't see that either. He annoys me some becomes he seems so very passive. He brings back some of the worst of Steve too, as he just wonders around and pops up occasionally trying to get bits of conversations.

8 hours ago, BK1978 said:

lso, for people wanting to check out old Big Brother seasons, you can't go wrong with BB3.  Granted it holds a soft spot in my heart because that was the first season I watched but I felt that the cast ranked right up there with my other three favorite seasons (Which are 2, 6, and 10).

Just wanted to co-sign this. Season three was my first season as well and it was awesome. Great, great characters. Danielle. Jason. Marcellas. "Your old pal Rod."  Even a second tier character like Amy was just hysterical. That was back when they had to make lists of food they wanted, and she would fill it up with every known type of cheese.  Just make sure the girl had her cheese and wine.  But it also changed the game significantly and forever. If you want to know why BB has a jury, watch season three. Every single houseguest use to have a vote after watching the whole season. Sometimes I think that would be interesting to go back to again.

And what everyone said about BB10. Over and over. I think it came along at a pivotal time too. Well at least for me. I was about ready to give up after awful BB9.  And seriously, I always say this, but Keesha's birthday is probably the most classic BB thing you could ever watch.    

Edited by vb68
  • Love 9
(edited)

Ramses told Dom that Mark and Elena were in the storage room, probably kissing.   Sounds like he was attempting to tattle on Mark thinking Dom has romantic feelings for him.   I cannot figure out why he wants to rile those two. 

Edited by wings707
7 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Heh, that's kinda funny. I wouldn't see that either. He annoys me some becomes he seems so very passive. He brings back some of the worst of Steve too, as he just wonders around and pops up occasionally trying to get bits of conversations.

You know, I actually liked Steve. I can't even pinpoint why; he was just ok for me. But Ramses reminds me a little more of BB15 Andy, except that people actually have caught on to him being sneaky and somewhat of a rat. Overall, though, I just don't like Ramses all that much because I don't know what his endgame is. Who is he closest to? Does he have a ride or die? Or is he just kind of attached to Jillian, Alex, Jason, and Kevin by default?

He has to nominate himself either this upcoming week or the week after, and he's...spreading lies about the banner? If anything, he should be making nice with everyone to ensure his own safety, because at this point, he nominates himself and if the other side has enough people, they'll surely evict him. Even if Jessica wins HOH and puts up Christmas/Elena. Ramses goes up and it's Cody, Jason, Kevin, and Alex to evict Christmas, and Paul, Raven, Matt, Mark, Josh, and Dominique to evict Ramses. Even if he waits until the following week, he doesn't know if his side will be in power or not, and if they aren't, then he's in trouble. It could end up being a potential fatal mistake, even if he thinks it will cause Dom/Mark/Elena to split off. The fact of the matter is that he doesn't have enough power to orchestrate a plan like this. Sure, he causes tensions now, but the group is still tightly knit and since I'm not sure Ramses is going to follow through to pull any of those people to their side, they're in the minority. 

21 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I think it might be 7-5.  Kevin and Jason appeared to be closer than I thought yesterday. 

I'm not expecting Kevin to vote to evict Jillian. Christmas seemed to screw up with the 8 person alliance thing that he overheard. But they don't need him, so it doesn't matter.

• Love 1