Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Wait! Have Alex & Elaina always been bitches? Oh, they have? Okay!!!

Don't forget the Xmas bitch.

Please let a double elimination see Mark and Elena win both. Xmas and Alex on the block . Leave Paul off and see who he campaigns to go or save. Do it to him twice . Let the house see who he "likes" the best.

Elena, time to walk away. Agree that you are two different sides now.

• Love 4

LOL. The first thing that Paul says?

It's about what Cody first said about an hour and a bit ago. 

Honestly I can't wait until Josh/Paul/Christmas start in on Raven/Matt...or at least Matt. He really doesn't seem to like the fighting; he kept trying to steal kisses from Raven, rather than listening to the fighting. He seems like he doesn't know where he is or what game he's participating in most of the time.

• Love 2

Cody, light a match and drop it on the floor as you leave the house on Thursday.  There is no saving this house or season.

Can you maybe let Mark out too. He doesn't seem deeply horrible

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's funny how Josh is still pretending that he was blindsided when he wasn't voted out, and he knew the plan. So this whole fight goes in Elena's favour because she's right and Josh is lying anyway.

Also, he keeps repeating the same thing, even when Elena disproves him. 

Elena, girl, it's not worth your breath. Just go outside with Cody and Mark and let the idiots inside fight amongst themselves.

Josh goes on and on about lying and as Lady said above, he and Xmas are holding on to the biggest lies in the house. Josh knew about the plan to keep him and Xmas has lied about her vote to evict Cody.

• Love 1

You know, for all the frustrating parts of this season, at least it's never dull. Fighting like this every week is what I've been wanting for seasons. The last time this kind of fighting was going on consistently was BB15. 

• Love 2

ENOUGH. Lets see some Elena and Mark or Elena and Cody. Josh has had enough time .

A freaking box of cereal. A freaking pillow. OMG.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

You know, for all the frustrating parts of this season, at least it's never dull. Fighting like this every week is what I've been wanting for seasons. The last time this kind of fighting was going on consistently was BB15. 

I just wish the fights were more fun. BB15 was just a bunch of racists being racist and this season is a team full of unimaginable dicks going after 1 person at a time. It's not fun, it's gross.

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I need a hot dog.  

I literally loled!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

I do hate the mob mentality from this season. Everyone sits back and listens. And, yeah, I had Christmas & Josh.

Don't worry; wait until at least Mark/Cody are gone and Paul has to find a new target to fight. He probably can't do it with Kevin, so it'll have to be with Matt/Elena. 

I'm gonna be pissed if Paul decides to not fight with anyone else after Cody/Mark/Elena. I NEED Matt to be fought.

• Love 2

Me too. Aren't there any other cameras to watch?? Talk about deflecting, Paul brings everything back to Cody to take any attention off himself.

Paul is shitting bricks that they may thing about voting Elena out over Cody.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4

Paul- I have been trying to point this fool (Cody) out for a long time. I think he finally pointed it out

Cody can get to Paul anytime he wants AFP!!

Edited by Hello Lady
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

Cody should start systematically eating all of their other "favorite" foods.  Or just mess them up.

They can rant at him all they want, but he's not going to crack.

They already bitch that he and Mark eat too much food and Cody never cooks for others. If I were him, I'd be cooking everything in that pantry in the next few days so they're all left with slop and the shitty hot dogs.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Me too but now it hurts my heart they're doing it to people who don't deserve it constantly :( 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Now Jason calling Cody a fucking idiot.

Alex I guess told Cody he could have her cereal and now she's pissed that he ate the entire box.  And she says she's the only one that was being nice to him.  Ugh... this is going to turn into a whole gang up on Cody in the kitchen. Jason going off on Cody now

Alex to Cody "hows your kid.... do you even have one?"

nice Alex...

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Alex and Jason are attacking Cody.  What assholes!  Leave it alone, he is going on Thursday!  They had such a nice talk yesterday, too. 

Alex said, how is your kid, do you really have one?  What is the truth Cody, so you even like Jessica.  Alex is a total bitch.  

So Christmas is a bitter old dry drunk. If I think she is in certain ways the most warped of the house guests, I at least understand why she's so casually monstrous.

I initially had Alex pegged as a basic bitch who was jealous of Jessica's natural prom-queen prettiness and was a caricature of those "just one of the guys/I've never gotten along with girls" wannabes. 

All of which I think still applies.

But she really is so much more heinous than just that. And why? I really wonder, like, what her relationship to her Catholicism is if she thinks that exploiting someone's child as a weapon is okay.

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

They already bitch that he and Mark eat too much food and Cody never cooks for others. If I were him, I'd be cooking everything in that pantry in the next few days so they're all left with slop and the shitty hot dogs.

How often do they get new supplies?

1 minute ago, Hello Lady said:

Christmas is talking about how she tried to tell Raven to call Cody out but she wont do it

She's told the story too many times to too many people so she might fuck up the details of it.

• Love 3
Just now, gunderda said:

Me too but now it hurts my heart they're doing it to people who don't deserve it constantly :( 

Well, at this point, AFP will be between Cody, Mark, and probably Kevin (since he's popular with the casuals) so at least Paul can't get his grimy hands on that, especially if he's not in F2.

I just want someone to point out that Paul gets unusually quiet during the actual fights and defensive when he's brought into it...and then will happily instigate once their victim is gone.

Can we get a camera not on The Hyenas? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

How often do they get new supplies?

At least once a week, maybe twice? Have Nots can request extra HN foods (like types of milk) but otherwise, you get what you get until the next stock up.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Can we get a camera not on The Hyenas? 

They might be giving Elena and Cody some privacy, which they might need right now. Although I'd love to hear the bitchfest coming from those two right now.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

But she really is so much more heinous than that. And why? I really wonder, like, what her relationship to her Catholicism is if she thinks that exploiting someone's child as a weapon is okay.

I have not known or observed a Christian who acts any better than anyone else.  It really has no bearing!  But some love to talk about it.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

They might be giving Elena and Cody some privacy, which they might need right now. Although I'd love to hear the bitchfest coming from those two right now.

I'm glad that they are, but I'd still rather have a cam on them. Even if they're just sitting in silence, that would be a welcome change. I had to finally mute the feeds since I can't stand Christmas, Josh, Paul, or Alex when they get like this.

• Love 2

I hope that the crew in the HoH (Jason, Josh, and Alex) are catching on to the fact that every scenario that Paul is throwing at them ends with "and leave Raven in the house". 

They won't, because they're all fucking idiots. But I wish someone would catch on.

7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The editors are crying right now.

LOL, Didn't think of that!  Editing around 'fuck' cannot be done.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
Just now, Cutty said:

Kevin's hatred of Matt is very strange. 

Seems Kevin has no tolerance for a man who does not act like a man.  Matt fits that category for Kevin.  He is an idiot, Kevin thinks he is in his 40s (gray hair) and thinks it inappropriate to be sleeping with Raven, who is younger that most of his daughters. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Seems Kevin has no tolerance for a man who does not act like a man.  Matt fits that category for Kevin.  He is an idiot, Kevin thinks he is in his 40s (gray hair) and thinks it inappropriate to be sleeping with Raven, who is younger that most of his daughters. 

Yeah, well it's also inappropriate for a married man to be rubbing up on his housemate, but Kevin does it anyway.

• Love 10