Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, zorak said:

Kevin just told her that Cody came to him this morning asking if there was anything he could do.

Yes there is.  They can get a couple more and vote out Matt and take over the house!

Just now, Jeanne222 said:

Who thinks that .... maybe Cody....can assemble enough misfits that have just about had it with Paul and arrange a take over?

I don't see it happening. Raven, Matt, Alex, Jason, Kevin, Josh, and Christmas are not gonna budge. Cody doesn't have any kind of relationship with anyone but Kevin anyway so he wouldn't be able to do anything. Even if he could get Kevin into the idea, he would tell Jason, who'd tell Alex and Alex would shut it down.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I don't see it happening. Raven, Matt, Alex, Jason, Kevin, Josh, and Christmas are not gonna budge. Cody doesn't have any kind of relationship with anyone but Kevin anyway so he wouldn't be able to do anything. Even if he could get Kevin into the idea, he would tell Jason, who'd tell Alex and Alex would shut it down.

Not to mention that Kevin has been telling people that Cody was asking if there was anything he could do to stay in the house. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I may hate [Josh and Alex] more than Raven at this point.

I do. Raven's horribleness is mostly hilarious tbh. Alex is literally the worst and just completely insufferable. Josh is just cringe worthy.

I feel like I have just come to terms with it being completely hopeless at this point. Hell, even if Cody somehow stayed and miraculously won HOH I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even nom Paul tbh. Besides that, there is literally no way that Paul is evicted no matter who's he's sitting against anyway. Put a fork in this season, it's done.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

Alex is telling Josh to not worry about Jason and Mark.  Alex is super bittercakes about Elena taking that money.  Alex says Matt will take Jason down and they will leave Elena up to make her sweat.  She also says if Elena does other stuff to piss everyone off they can just vote her out this week.  But for now, the plan remains to get Cody out. 

• Love 3

Wait, the trip that Mark won was to Colorado? Do you think it's a trip to meet Trainwrecky Becky?

Speaking of which, hey Raven? You're not gonna impress us until you take a train to the face. Why don't you start practicing?

• Love 8

Jason's helmet is apparently very heavy.  The X is not made out of foam.  They all keep saying his neck is going to hurt.

Paul and Christmas have been called to the DR for their punishment.

3 hours ago, wings707 said:

Not necessarily.  She could be taking a narcotic to obliterate the pain when she sleeps.  That is common.  She is not on a 24 hour schedule with them anymore.  But it could be as you said.  Doctors are very careful not to addict their patients but know keeping them pain free is crucial to healing.  She is in NO danger of becoming addicted.  Doctors are vigilant on this.  

It really depends on what Christmas's drug of choice was when she was an addict.  People addicted to pain pills often turn to heroin when their pill supply runs out.  If Christmas was a user of heroin, there is a concern about using opioids, even when they're necessary for pain.  I have no idea what Christmas's condition is, but I think it's actually safer for her to be in the house at this time.  If her addiction has been triggered, and I'm not saying it has been, she is incapable of obtaining anything that could harm her in the house.

Addicts are often afraid to use pain meds, and for good reason.  Doctors and nurses are vigilant when it comes to narcotic pain meds and addiction, yet a large number of people taking the proper dose in proper intervals continue to become addicted.  I don't trust Big Pharma to develop better pain medications - they make too much money off of opioids.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, zorak said:

Alex is telling Josh to not worry about Jason and Mark.  Alex is super bittercakes about Elena taking that money.  Alex says Matt will take Jason down and they will leave Elena up to make her sweat.  She also says if Elena does other stuff to piss everyone off they can just vote her out this week.  But for now, the plan remains to get Cody out. 

Surprise, surprise. Jess is gone, Cody's alone, and Elena's a girl who's threatening her...somehow. 

Not surprised Alex wants to target another girl. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well I was thinking.  Christmas has been a gathering.  She kind of has Kevin and Josh.  Mark and Cody.  That's five.  Maybe Jason has had enough after Alex tripped him and called him Whistle Ass???  They could do it but oh what a risk it would be because for sure next week the leader would be on the block and gone unless one of the five won HOH.

5 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

It really depends on what Christmas's drug of choice was when she was an addict. 

I believe it was meth.

4 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Well I was thinking.  Christmas has been a gathering.  She kind of has Kevin and Josh.  Mark and Cody.  That's five.  Maybe Jason has had enough after Alex tripped him and called him Whistle Ass??? 

Christmas is maybe the last person who will even think of going against Paul so even if she were gathering a following it wouldn't matter. Hell, not even Mark, one of the few who's shown glimpses of being woke to Paul, doesn't wanna target Paul next week. Kevin won't break away from Paul imo. Paul will get him before Kevin even thinks about it. Jason is too weak-minded and timid to do anything.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

How much makeup is Elena putting on? 

Kevin tried to tell her but she would not listen.  He said Elena your a pretty girl you don't need makeup but she just keeps piling it on and looks like a clown! 

• Love 4

I don't know which is worse, the fact that Paul will get 500K, that Josh will get 50K, or that there's a high chance that Xmas will be the one invited back next year. ?

I can't wait to see the look on Alex's face when Paul gets her out before the final 3 because she can win comps and is therefore a threat. Even though she literally does everything he tells her to, he'll still want her out. 

It's now a competition to see who kisses Paul's ass the best, and I think it's starting to occur to Jason and Kevin that Matt and Raven do a better job than they do. So once Mark, Elena, and Cody are out...Jason and Kevin are next on the chopping block. And by that time there won't be a single thing they can do about it.

Elena's finally realizing that all of her rubbing and stroking on Paul accomplished nothing, she's still out . 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Summerday said:

or that there's a high chance that Xmas will be the one invited back next year.

I think it's Jess they ask back.  The girl just did an Instagram live Q&A with 70K viewers at one point.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I think it's Jess they ask back.  The girl just did an Instagram live Q&A with 70K viewers at one point.

I watched Jessica's exit interview with Julie again this evening and that girl is a great interview.  I hope Julie picked up on that and will perhaps find something for her.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Hello Lady said:

Marriages shouldn't end, because Kevin wants to cuddle a younger women. He should show more restraint. I like him, he's lousy at BB though. 

The impression I got was that it was the other way around - Kevin wants to cuddle a younger woman because for all intents and purposes, the marriage is already at an end.  Not that it makes that much difference, IMHO; if you're so unhappy in your marriage you want to find someone or something better, show some integrity and end your marriage first.  Otherwise, you're just another cheater.

4 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

OK, so I'm now back to my basic "K" picture, because Fuck Kevin. What a shitty thing to do. There is no damn reason for him to blab about something that was clearly not meant to be game related, but he decided to go ahead and make it game related. And his crack about just having a kid doesn't make you a good parent? STFU with that bullshit. 

Well... at this point, it does sound more than a little like Kevin might be a subject matter expert in that particular area of discussion....

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

Now something is wrong with ravens teeth. She said if it gets worst she's going to be really upset. Her teeth are the only normal thing on her body.

What did Raven do this time - chip a tooth trying to deepthroat a Corona bottle?

3 hours ago, wings707 said:

I am not opposed to a road trip, I have a cooler and some chairs.  Anyone have a gun? 

Gotcha covered.  Who, what range, and any particular caliber?

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 4

OMG, that is gonna wear thin real quick, especially for Christmas. I can't even imagine how that will go for 48 hours and I kinda feel bad for them (very small amount). And Jason, too. He seems pretty miserable about his get-up. 

2 minutes ago, diana said:

OMG, that is gonna wear thin real quick, especially for Christmas. I can't even imagine how that will go for 48 hours and I kinda feel bad for them (very small amount). And Jason, too. He seems pretty miserable about his get-up. 

It's because of the helmet, according to Jason. It's not a foam X on his head, so it's very, very heavy. He can luckily sleep without it, but carrying it on his head for the next seven days is going to be very uncomfortable for him. 

Just now, SiobhanJW said:

Why does Paul have to be attached to Christmas? I thought she didn't play in the Veto. (Sorry if this was already answered) 

Paul had to pick someone to be attached to and he chose her.

Why does Paul have to be attached to Christmas? I thought she didn't play in the Veto. (Sorry if this was already answered) 

It had to be with someone who didn't play in the comp. I'm seeing on other sites that Paul originally picked Cody and Cody shut that shit down quickly, so Christmas was either the next choice or volunteered.

He lost, so I guess he got to pick someone to be attached to, and Christmas was his choice.

I mean, he very well didn't want to get stuck with Josh for 2 days straight and I assume Christmas volunteered. 

This will put a serious crimp in Kevin and Christmas's cuddle sessions.

Kevin just asked when their punishment was going to end. 

Now Alex has been called to the DR for her costume.

• Love 2

Elena's bitching about Alex being upset and potentially being a target over the $5000. 

Elena is pretty riled up and I'm here for it.

In other news, someone's having a field day pressing the fish button cam. Each camera keeps cutting to it for a brief time but with the house audio still on.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Elena's bitching about Alex being upset and potentially being a target over the $5000. 

She seems pretty desperate to tell anyone she can why she was justified in taking the money.

People are going to be REALLY grumpy the next few days, eh? Jason with his weighted head, Alex with the hot dog business, Christmas and Paul figuring out how to be tied to another person, Kevin for not having his snuggle buddy, Elena from paranoia, and Raven from so many other people having physical discomfort. 

• Love 14
24 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It had to be with someone who didn't play in the comp. I'm seeing on other sites that Paul originally picked Cody and Cody shut that shit down quickly, so Christmas was either the next choice or volunteered.

Ahh interesting! Thanks! 

Paul picking Cody- I would hope the rest of them would think... this dude has been screaming about Cody for weeks and how's he's the worst etc. And he's choosing to be attached to him? That's kind of strange- oh maybe because he wants his vote? But probably not cuz they all worship on the alter of Paul and apparently have no problem handing him 500K with no fight. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2