Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Heh. Elena is so done with Paul. Her curt and almost aggressive responses to him. Telling him she knows where she stands and that she had to take the money. Good on her. She just doesn't care about the others talking about her. 

She will emerge a shining star.  She will get what she wants but doesn't get that yet.  I love her.  She is beautiful and her plumped lips and overly done make up is a result of not feeling pretty in her overweight life.  She lost a bunch before she came.  I think she is very pretty, I do think she is a Little heavy on the make up but she will tame that with more confidence.  I get her and why she seeks to alter her appearance. 

• Love 4

Apparently during the comp Alex asked Elena to promise that she would vote for Alex if Alex makes it to final 2.  She said Elena didn't give her a direct yes and said something like, "You'll be good in my book." 

Edited by zorak
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She will emerge a shining star.  She will get what she wants but doesn't get that yet.  I love her.  She is beautiful and her plumped lips and overly done make up is a result of not feeling pretty in her overweight life.  She lost a bunch before she came.  I think she is very pretty, I do think she is a Little heavy on the make up but she will tame that with more confidence.  I get her and why she seeks to alter her appearance. 

Yeah I think both Mark and Elena are at that stage where they're sort of awkward looking and have awkward personalities and are insecure, but this experience proved that they're stronger than they thought they were. They've consistently refused to blindly follow the groupthink of Paul's cult. They have a stronger moral center than the other HG's and hopefully they'll see that some day and really value that quality, because not many people have it.

• Love 7

Ok my phone was blowing up and I missed a lot.  I just cannot admit to my sons that I cannot talk because I am watching the feeds.  They are ready to put me in a home as it is. This is just NOt acceptable to them.  Pieces of shit children.  I need a catch up.  I have been trying but I cannot get a purchase on the details!  Help! 

• Love 10
Just now, Cutty said:

Marlena wants to work with Maven and Paul. 

Oh dear. 

I think it's quite clear that the only person who doesn't want to work with Paul is the one going home this week.

I've given up on Paul being targeted. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think it's quite clear that the only person who doesn't want to work with Paul is the one going home this week.

I've given up on Paul being targeted. 

Yeah. It just does not seem to be.  Gawd what a horrible season.  I keep doing fantasies in my mind but there is no hope for them anymore.  None. 

• Love 3

So glad I'm back to working 2nd shift more often, so I can just read these boards and not actually waste my time watching the broadcasts.  Effing Paul.

(Probably gonna waste way more time overall reading the boards, tho) :D

• Love 6

I still don't understand after all this time why the HG want to work with Paul? I mean I get but I really don't f'ing get it. LOL!!!! Who will be the one to knock him out? 

How does Mark not realize Elaina is not that into him? He is always trying to sneak a kiss. Practically begging her. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1
Just now, Jeanne222 said:

I'm pages behind but didn't Jessica on her way out and in her interview with Julie say she was taking Cody and Paisley to Disney World for some fun when he gets out?

I don't remember her saying that to Julie. Her and Cody did talk about it tho. 

Elena says Jason will do whatever Alex wants if Jason wins HOH.  Mark is so stupid because he thinks Jason won't.  Somehow Alex putting Jason on the block makes Mark think they aren't tied together even though Elena said he was a pawn.

Just now, Cutty said:

Raven gonna rat out Elena to Paul the second she talks to her. She's already done it once tonight.

I kind of hope she does because it might increase the odds that they get Elena out this week, which would stir things up.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I'm pages behind but didn't Jessica on her way out and in her interview with Julie say she was taking Cody and Paisley to Disney World for some fun when he gets out?

I'm not sure about the interview, but  I think I heard Jessica say that on that Instagram chat video.   Because she said everyone should come to Disneyland with us,  and I thought oh that's a bad idea

• Love 1

Honestly, if these assholes want to vote out Elena, more power to them and I hope it happens. I'm rather enjoying 'no fucks to give' Cody, now that Jessica is gone and I don't have to watch him staring at her in adoration 20 hours a day. And maybe Mark will get a grip if Elena leaves. But who am I kidding, Paul wants Cody gone, and so shall it be. 

This double eviction sounds like it will be boring as fuck. Either Mark or Elena gone, with a possible side of Kevin. Who is an asshat, but not as much as Raven, Josh, Alex or Paul. I really loathe those four. So....there is your probable final four. 

• Love 10

I'm looking for somebody to save Cody this week and maybe pull a little sneeker on Paul.  Maybe Kevin or Christmas or maybe both.  Elena might think of it.  It's way too soon to make any move with the numbers still in Paul's favor but if any one of them have any forsight they have to see when Cody and the couples are gone they will be picked off one by one.  But of course they will have to win challenges and Christmas and her bum foot and Kevin would be a NO.  Elena...has she won anything?  Boy this is really a piss poor group.

• Love 3

And now Paul has entered the room where Elena and Mark are talking.  He will run back to the other group with this info.

Paul to Mark:  "It's not like there's group discussion on who is the next hit."  Such lies!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, wings707 said:

Damn it Kevin.  He just told Paul about Cody's daughter and back story about it.  That is disappointing.  I thought he could hold a confidence. 

I knew it! Kevin disgusts me. 

• Love 3

Elena is telling Matt and Raven that Alex should have done this and this in the veto comp.  She doesn't understand how Alex could think Elena wouldn't take the money.

7 minutes ago, zorak said:

Elena is telling Matt and Raven that Alex should have done this and this in the veto comp.  She doesn't understand how Alex could think Elena wouldn't take the money.

I say good for her, she won't win, so why not .Alex is a pissy liittle thing,

Edited by Hello Lady
  • Love 3

Elena is talking about how she's the only person who won't have a job when she comes out of the house.  Raven says, "I might not have a building (meaning her dance studio)."  Before the comp today, Raven was telling Christmas and Elena that she might not have a car when she gets out of the house.  The list just grows.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I don't remember her saying that to Julie. Her and Cody did talk about it tho. 

I looked and your right.  It was not on the exit video.

11 minutes ago, brdwygurl said:

I'm not sure about the interview, but  I think I heard Jessica say that on that Instagram chat video.   Because she said everyone should come to Disneyland with us,  and I thought oh that's a bad idea

Thank goodness.  I thought I was going cra cra!

Elena is asking Matt what she thinks is going to happen in the house once Cody leaves.  She asks him if he has any observations.  Does she really think he's going to tell her anything?  She says she's made a lot of observations.  She says they could be false or they could be something.  Elena thinks the only person in the house who dislikes her is Alex.

Now she's telling Matt how she is disposable.  Matt will run to Paul with this.