Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Shelby!  Oh how I miss OTT.

Right! What a great season. It's too bad so many BB fans didn't even watch it.

I feel like the haunted house one on BBOTT took a long ass time and it was only 6 people playing, so with 10 like legit it's probably gonna be 10 hours easy. I bet Production is pissed Paul ordered everyone to play.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

This is dumb. Not that I would be watching feeds anyways because Friday and Saturday night is dedicated to live PD (which is really freaking crazy tonight) but I'm still angry Feeds are still off 

14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Right! What a great season. It's too bad so many BB fans didn't even watch it.

I feel like the haunted house one on BBOTT took a long ass time and it was only 6 people playing, so with 10 like legit it's probably gonna be 10 hours easy. I bet Production is pissed Paul ordered everyone to play.

There were some classic moments of BB:OTT. Kryssie's hands! Kryssie not believing that Alex and Morgan were sisters! Jason's face when Morgan won! 

Shelby was one of my favorite players in a while, and the Ballsmashers were pretty fun to watch on the feeds in general - too bad Big Brother doesn't care about BB Budget. I wish HGs had watched that season so we could at least get a couple of rounds of What Are the Odds.

• Love 2

By the time the feeds come back, Jessica will have had the first live birth on Big Brother. And Josh respects the baby but is totally gonna BD it.

ETA: And the baby still cries less than Josh and Mark!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, mooses said:

There were some classic moments of BB:OTT. Kryssie's hands! Kryssie not believing that Alex and Morgan were sisters! Jason's face when Morgan won! 

Shelby was one of my favorite players in a while, and the Ballsmashers were pretty fun to watch on the feeds in general - too bad Big Brother doesn't care about BB Budget. I wish HGs had watched that season so we could at least get a couple of rounds of What Are the Odds.

Never forget! 

3txh9MA.png

Alex was my favourite player in a while, but I love each Ballsmasher. Except for Whitney, when she turned to the dark side for Jason.

• Love 4
  1. Shelby was the best. I loved watching her Diary Room sessions, reading the questions out loud, then answering them.  Watching the challenges without all the background music was interesting, too. I miss Shelby, Morgan, Scott and Alex. Even Jason seems like a harmless twit compared to Paul. Whenever I hear someone burp on this season I think of Kryssie.
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Someone made a spreadsheet of what shirt Matt has worn every day. I'm rolling!

Now we need to find someone who has a spreadsheet of what types of cereal he eats at what times, and then the t-shirt spreadsheet and the cereal spreadsheet need to mate and have a baby that combines the two.

I don't know why the shirt colour to cereal choice is so fascinating to me but it is. 

• Love 1

I didn't realize that whole Alex/Mark thing started last night because Alex said that Elena/Mark were mad to a room that Mark was sitting in.

She's even dumber than I thought.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

I'm looking forward to the second season of Scientology and the Aftermath on A&E since you bring it up. I'll probably have time to rewatch the entire first season before the feeds come back. 

Me too!! 

The fascinating thing to me is that let's say that Jess or Cody wins safety (unlikely, but let's say it happens). So Josh nominates Jess, Mark and whoever comes in last. If Cody is picked to play POV, then Paul would push for Christmas to use her temptation on him, but if Christmas wants Elena out, would she use it?

Of course, we all know that, like, fucking Raven is going to win safety or whatever, but just wondering what Christmas' move would be if that scenario came to pass. 

• Love 1

This is totally going to be a repeat from a few years ago where the feeds were off for so long, everyone just knew something bad happened, and when they came back on, the contest had been done hours ago, and everyone had already stopped talking about it, so no one knew who won for ages. 

Come on, BB, you have one job. 

• Love 3
Just now, PoshSprinkles said:

Have our prayers been answered? Feeds?

Yes!

Kevin just asked Josh who he was going to put up and I think he said Matt and Mark with Jess as the backdoor nominee. 

Paul: "Jessica's the target." Joshua: "I'm not sure." Paul: "100%"

Ha! Who's HOH again? Josh trying to shift the target to Elena - Paul is not having it.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
Just now, Callaphera said:

LOL at Matt saying to Paul, "So Josh is putting you and Mark up, right?" 

And Paul was pretty much like hell no to that.  What's the matter Paul?  Are you afraid you might get voted out?

• Love 2
Just now, mooses said:

Paul: "I'm telling you you're wrong."

This guy is so obnoxious. Could he try any harder to be the target?

Josh might be erratic enough to pull a quick one and put Paul on the block.  He doesn't seem too pleased how Paul is talking to him.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

Paul: "I'm telling you you're wrong."

This guy is so obnoxious. Could he try any harder to be the target?

Just now, zorak said:

Paul to Josh:  "I'm not saying that you're wrong."  That's exactly what he's saying.

LOL forever

• Love 4

Josh should totally have talked to Jessica/Cody before he told Paul any of this because Paul will use this to his advantage.

Josh should also totally target Jessica/Cody - if he really wants to make a crazy move, target Raven/Matt because they do nothing for you except split Paul's loyalties and he has zero relationship with them (I know, I know, that's a stretch. But I want it!). Jessica/Cody hate Josh and he is the only person, besides Paul and Alex, where it really makes sense that he needs them out.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1