Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Oh that's my dream.  For Christmas and Kevin to align with Mark and Elena and Cody and Jessica and get rid of Paul.  He's become intolerable. 

My second dream is if they were to bring in another veteran....Nicole comes to mind.  Now wouldn't that be something.

Expect the unexpected.

Not Nicole !! Someone more adversarial to Paul. But i"ll dream that dream too.  An alliance that want to get rid of Paul.

Glad that Elena and Xmas have to spend a week together. I want them to female bond again.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

Super excited to see Paul poised to enter the Amanda/Paulie Big Brother trajectory: Producer's pet and early favorite to win who begins to act so insufferable that TPTB abandon him, the house turns against him, and he ends up a forgettable early jury member. 

These words to Dom's ears, she talks to god, you know.   

5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Someone asked why they still do slop 

I read that they do it just to keep grocery bills down 

Oh good god.  Certainly CBS has the money to supply them food of any kind.  That has got to be a rumor.  It used to be peanut butter sandwiches.  They changed that to hot cereal because of the nutrition, is my guess.  An entire week of PB is not healthy nor versatile.  I love Bobs Red Mill stone ground oats.  I consider oatmeal a huge carb treat with butter, brown sugars and milk.  YUM!   Their savory options sound descent, too.  

I think Jess and Cody made the mistake of playing this week like they are safe.  It would have been better for them to play like they didn't have the hex.  Both should have played to win the comp prior to the noms, studied and try to win the veto.  

There was no doubt Paul would put them up.   If Cody or Jess won the first comp and could not be nominated then there is a possibility the other could saved themselves with the veto.   It would be interesting to see who Paul puts up for sure and flush him out.  This could have been a game changer.

Granted all the stars need to align for this to happen but not playing was not a strategic move.   

At least we get to see Paul explode on Thursday night and realize production has turned on him.  

I'm not a fan of the vets coming back.  It was interesting the first few seasons they did it but now it ruins the game.   If you want vets back, then just have an all star season.   I'd love to see another vet come in and derail Paul or production put a bug in Christmas' ear.  

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Someone asked why they still do slop 

I read that they do it just to keep grocery bills down 

Well I think not.  This show is hauling in the big bucks from Advertisers.  Just check the lineup of big names next commercial break.  I don't think they are cutting back on groceries to save money but I would buy into the fact that they are throwing away a lot of food the winny babies aren't eating or cooking and I'm sure the grocery list they leave to have filled each week would make you cry!  If they just filled the freezer with frozen pizza's the house would be pretty happy.  Pizza's and slop!

Last year Frankie had them all eating lots of Fish which is expensive but he fixed it and they ate it up.  I always wondered what his recipe was because they all seemed to like it.

I still think of that one wife and mother on BB a few seasons back that ate English Muffins all the time.  Whenever I eat one I think of her.  :)

Kevin was shocked when he heard there was a final 6 without him from Alex (Raven told her).  He went to Paul with this.  Did it open his eyes?  I am not sure.  You can't tell what he is thinking.  I have been watching him.  He doesn't like Alex hitting Jason and calling him dumb dumb, but he says nothing, he changes the subject or leaves the room.   We have mentioned him doing this with Paul.  

He adores Christmas.  Paul was taking negatively about her last night and Kevin agreed with some of the criticisms.  But did this make him take note that she was on his hit list?  Is he seeing a pattern here?   I so desperately want him to be the one to see this because he can talk to Christmas and she will listen.  Now is the time to gather a group against Paul before they start getting picked off.  Mark, Elena, Christmas, Kevin.  They cannot let Jason know, he will tell Alex and she will tell Paul. Do they know this.

All of this wishing is for naught.   Unless the DR plants some seeds this is just not going to happen.  So I guess my hope lies with production.  This cannot go on any longer because Mark and Elena are crucial for the numbers.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, me5671 said:

I totally agree. This season has been entertaining from a drama standpoint but a total dud from a game perspective. For example, the drama from a few nights back with Jess and Cody breaking up, the Paul v Cody fight, Elena and mark breaking up, and the josh v mark blowup, was all dramatic but also ultimately did nothing to change things from a game perspective. SOMETHING has to happen soon to keep this season from being a dud game wise. My interest in the season is certainly waining and unless something happens soon to keep this from being an obvious Paul coronation I'm gonna have to check out. It's not even that I hate Paul, I'm just sick of EVERYTHING going his way.  Currently nothing is even remotely threatening to prevent a Paul win. 

Many of the HGs in this season act like they are brain dead. They do absolutely nothing to further their own game: Matt, Kevin, Raven (ugh), Jason. And I cannot wait for Paul to be evicted. It is almost August and is he still safe? Nobody will convince me that his temptation was not created for him by production. 

Why do I have a sick feeling that f2 will be Raven and Paul? 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Kevin was shocked when he heard there was a final 6 without him from Alex (Raven told her).  He went to Paul with this.  Did it open his eyes?  I am not sure.  You can't tell what he is thinking.  I have been watching him.  He doesn't like Alex hitting Jason and calling him dumb dumb, but he says nothing, he changes the subject or leaves the room.   We have mentioned him doing this with Paul.  

He adores Christmas.  Paul was taking negatively about her last night and Kevin agreed with some of the criticisms.  But did this make him take note that she was on his hit list?  Is he seeing a pattern here?   I so desperately want him to be the one to see this because he can talk to Christmas and she will listen.  Now is the time to gather a group against Paul before they start getting picked off.  Mark, Elena, Christmas, Kevin.  They cannot let Jason know, he will tell Alex and she will tell Paul. Do they know this.

All of this wishing is for naught.   Unless the DR plants some seeds this is just not going to happen.  So I guess my hope lies with production.  This cannot go on any longer because Mark and Elena are crucial for the numbers.  

It's a crying shame, things have to be planted. I'd like to think I came to actually play BB. Go with my gut feeling, not Paul's...

• Love 1
(edited)

I will have the feeds on today as I putter around doing hateful chores.   I am going to be alert to who the DR calls.  I am looking for Christmas, Kevin, Mark and Elena primarily.   And, more importantly, do these people huddle together for private talks.  Kevin and Christmas would be the first to do this.  

I have not given up hope yet but I am on the verge.  If there is no whispering among the Paulettes today or tomorrow there is no chance of anything changing.  It will take a monumental effort to convince these people to go against Paul.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

They're letting them sleep in a bit today. 

I really hope they let Paul sleep all day, he's going to wake up obsessed over Cody and the hex and not shut up about it. 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Artsda said:

They're letting them sleep in a bit today. 

I really hope they let Paul sleep all day, he's going to wake up obsessed over Cody and the hex and not shut up about it. 

Yes, please.  I would love to hear others talk without him around.  

• Love 2

Is Paul trying to convince Jason to stay on the block and he'll take down Jessica?  I didn't see the beginning of the convo but it sounds like he's running scenarios with Kevin and Jason.

He's up and obsessed over the hex. his new plan is to pull Jess down and put Elena up. Because Paul thinks Jess wouldn't save Cody over Elena and that she can only save one person. LOL

Paul doesn't want to understand the hex at all or he's too stupid to get his HOH is wasted.

• Love 7

Paul is over thinking the heck out of this. He just can't believe what Jess told him. The HOH is null and void. That is the result if she uses her temptation. She told him that upstairs.

He doesn't believe it can be a dud week.

Love it. He will be shown on national TV to have been absolutely, thoroughly and completely wrong.

• Love 5

It sounds like he's thinking of pulling Jessica down and putting Elena up.  He thinks if he does this he can get Jessica to not use the hex and get Cody out.  But clearly the DR didn't give him all the answers he wanted because I think if Elena and Cody are on the block, she'd be even more likely to use the hex because the 2 people she's closest to would be on the block and with the hex neither one of them would go home.

• Love 1

If Paul decides to take Jessica down, it is still in her best interest to use the hex to save Cody.  If Jessica/Cody were smart (that is a big "if" I know), they would use the hex as a relationship-building tool with Jason and Elena (if she's up there) because she would be saving all three people from the threat of eviction.

• Love 6
Just now, zenithwit said:

If Paul decides to take Jessica down, it is still in her best interest to use the hex to save Cody.  If Jessica/Cody were smart (that is a big "if" I know), they would use the hex as a relationship-building tool with Jason and Elena (if she's up there) because she would be saving all three people from the threat of eviction.

Yes, she'll be saving 2 people on her side. Elena and Cody. Paul would push Elena to them more.

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Is Paul trying to convince Jason to stay on the block and he'll take down Jessica?  I didn't see the beginning of the convo but it sounds like he's running scenarios with Kevin and Jason.

He is.  He is sure he has the Hex figured out.   He thinks she can save 2 people, herself (of course) and probably Cody.  Paul thinks if he pulls Jessica off and puts Elena up she has to choose between the two of who she saves.  lol

Kevin said a foolish thing.  Paul is now SURE Christmas and Kevin are tight.   Not good to reveal that Kevin.  He is not onto Paul at all.  sigh

• Love 1

Thursday night can not come soon enough. But I'll make a guess that even though Grodner has said outgoing HOH cannot compete if Hex is used, I think they will change that come thursday. Paul will go "Chima" on production  just for mocking his HOH but not being able to play ?? Watch out !

• Love 2
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Thursday night can not come soon enough. But I'll make a guess that even though Grodner has said outgoing HOH cannot compete if Hex is used, I think they will change that come thursday. Paul will go "Chima" on production  just for mocking his HOH but not being able to play ?? Watch out !

No, that will not happen.  The rule is out there.  DR manipulates but they don't change published rules.  And as I said, their love affair with Paul is over.  They wanted him in the mix, they don't care if he wins or not.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

AG only cares about ratings and good tv.  At this point, they have more than enough going on with the other contestants to produce a good tv show (especially with Mark v Josh).  Plus, a Paul freak out would be good tv.

• Love 4
Just now, zorak said:

She's telling him that if she uses the hex everyone on the block gets pulled off.

She just told him that?  Damn.  We don;t get the shocked face.  

• Love 1

She's not going for what Paul is proposing.  She says she will not be responsible for sending home the one person in the house she feels can keep her safe.

She says she doesn't care if she's collateral damage as Paul called her and that she could get voted out next.  She's going to take her chances and do everything she can to make sure she and Cody both go to jury.

(edited)

Jessica is well spoken.  Paul is trying to talk her into his plan and she is having none of it. 

5 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Paul is getting too over confident.   And that will be his downfall.  I can believe Christmas doesn't have his number. 

No one has his number.  :-(  Not sure if he will have a down fall.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Putting up Elena only pushes her towards Cody and Jessica when Thursday comes and Jessica uses the hex. If Jess were smart she'd pull Elena in if/when Paul puts her up. Paul is so stupid. 

Lol yeah.  Then it would be Jess, Cody, Elena and Mark (3 of which have won at least 1 comp) versus the rest of the house (of which I think only Alex and Jason have won a comp).  The odds are not in Paul's favor.

• Love 2

She wants Paul to promise that she won't go up on the block even as a pawn for the next 2 weeks.  She also wants him to promise that Alex will go home.  That's what she's proposing to him in exchange for not using the hex.

She says if she does what he awaits, she wants some things to happen. He says tell me. I'll make it happen.  I want safety from two evictions . I can do that. And whoever gets HOH I want Alex on the block. I can't promise that . What if Jason is HOH. I want to go get coffee. Wait wait wait , lets finish.

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

She wants Paul to promise that she won't go up on the block even as a pawn for the next 2 weeks.  She also wants him to promise that Alex will go home.  That's what she's proposing to him in exchange for not using the hex.

And Paul just said that he can't deliver on evicting Alex.  Looks like the Hex is being used on Thursday.

She has no way of knowing that what she is demanding will happen if her hex is not used.  So why base this deal on future actions that she has no control over.

• Love 6
Just now, PoshSprinkles said:

No way she doesn't save Cody. Always go with the guarantee, Jess. Paul has NEVER kept his word to you. What makes you think he will do so now?

I'm guessing she is trying to see how far she can push Paul.  Though we won't know for sure until she talks to Cody.

15 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paul/Jason/Alex/Kevin are hardcore bitching about Christmas.

Many men are afraid of strong women. This house is full of sad small dicked man babies. Also I forgot who Alex was for a sec. Why is she still there? Still not watching because of Paul (and Josh) but I get updates from here, so thanks for those.

• Love 2
(edited)

Jessica is saying that if Paul can get everyone except Alex, Jason, Josh and Kevin in a room and tell her that Alex is their target, she will consider not using the hex.

Edited by zenithwit
Just now, zenithwit said:

Jessica is saying that if Paul can everyone except Alex, Jason, Josh and Kevin in a room and tell her that Alex is their target, she will consider not using the hex.

LOL. She is going to make an accountable group of people swear to her !! No one is going to to that. Oh wait, Paul will beg them to. Say they have to have his back and do this for him.

Does anyone know if what Paul claimed Cody told Matt early on is even true?  He said she could confirm what was said to Matt.  She just went down there to talk to him and he wouldn't divulge anything.  He said what Cody had said before was no longer relevant.  But I'm not even sure he knows what Jess is referring to. 

Jess just got confirmation from Matt that in the first week Cody wanted Jess out.  Matt would not say what he said but he didn't need to.  She knows Paul was not lying about that.   Cody is going to get it!  

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Does anyone know if what Paul claimed Cody told Matt early on is even true?  He said she could confirm what was said to Matt.  She just went down there to talk to him and he wouldn't divulge anything.  He said what Cody had said before was no longer relevant.  But I'm not even sure he knows what Jess is referring to. 

It is true.  The fact Matt wouldn't say confirmed that to her.