Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Artsda said:

We're losing the Jess/Elena talk for this?

Yes we are.  Not cool.

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ramses: I campaigned my butt off.

What? When? Where? 

I think Ramses considers entering a room and listening to others talk campaigning.

• Love 1

Ramses doesn't know who Lance Bass is. Who is this kid lol?

Just now, Artsda said:

So if noms are still on same schedule, we're going to have this Temptation Competition tomorrow morning? Then noms?

Yea. Julie said the comp will be before noms. It'll be like BotB/Roadkill. I can't remember when exactly they did those, but I'm assuming like early afternoon.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Ramses doesn't know who Lance Bass is. Who is this kid lol?

I mean, Ramses is only 21.  N Sync was relevant 20 years ago. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I know a ton on 19 year olds (my sister is one lol) and they all know who Lance Bass is. I can't believe someone like Ramses in the profession he's in and what it seems like his hobbies are wouldn't know Lance Bass.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
(edited)

Why is Mark telling Raven he's not mad at her?  This will do him no favors with Elena and Raven is a liar so it's not going to do anything to curry favor with her either. 

Edited by zorak
Just now, zorak said:

Why is Mark telling Raven he's not mad at her?  This will do him no favors with Elena and Raven is a liar so it's not going to do anything to curry favor with her either. 

Mark is an idiot and an embarrassment!

Just now, gunderda said:

Ramses not knowing who lance bass is makes me sad. And not that he should know all gay celebrities but lance coming out was a big deal! 

Yea, and there's that. 

Mark doing rounds asking everyone if he's still good with them has me rolling but also the second-hand embarrassment is hard to handle.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I know a ton on 19 year olds (my sister is one lol) and they all know who Lance Bass is. I can't believe someone like Ramses in the profession he's in and what it seems like his hobbies are wouldn't know Lance Bass.

Yes, that is striking and odd. 

I'm amused Cody and Jess are handling this better than Mark and Elena. 

Josh is also scared of America's love for Jess. He was asking her about her followers I'm guessing Instagram or something earlier. She wouldn't tell him. lol

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I'm amused Cody and Jess are handling this better than Mark and Elena. 

They know they are outsiders, Mark and Elena did not. 

• Love 1
(edited)

That's number 27, 545 why I couldn't play this game. My CD for HOH would be something lame like Rumours, Fleetwood Mac and they would all be "Who? Steve Nicks? Never heard of her."

Edited by vb68
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Mark doing rounds asking everyone if he's still good with them has me rolling but also the second-hand embarrassment is hard to handle.

lol. He's the worst. 

Cody devouring a salad. He really is a disgusting human. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Elena's plan is to calm down and be nice to people and then wait until the nominations.  Depending on how that goes she said she will start being a subtle cunt.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Elena's plan is to calm down and be nice to people and then wait until the nominations.  Depending on how that goes she said she will start being a subtle cunt.

Such a good plan.  I have many eggs in her basket. 

• Love 1

Mark thinks that Paul will not risk his relationship with Elena by sending Mark home.  He is so dumb.  Elena basically told Paul that Paul's assumption that she would have told Mark about the blindside had she known, was not necessarily true.  I'm 99% sure that Mark was in the room when that part of the conversation was being had.

• Love 2

Raven snorting when laughing is a desperate attempt for attention.  She snorts when the attention is waaaaaaay off of her with little possibility of returning.  I know this because I have a friend who does this.  It is insidious.  

• Love 2
(edited)

Mark punched a couch? I totally missed that.

Paul can't understand why Jessica didn't use the temptation last week when she was on the block.

Edited by vb68

Matt just tried to squeeze in between Alex and Elena at the counter top.  Elena got up and took her cereal to the table.  Matt just kind of looked at her like he couldn't believe it.  Paul was most definitely giving her the side eye.  Paul says he's putting up Jessica and Cody to flush them out but Elena is most definitely still on the radar to go up I think.

Jessica is telling Cody that she wants Paul to put up Jason and Alex so bad.  Or she thinks he will put up Josh with maybe Raven as a pawn. 

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

I think it's pretty dumb, why waste the HOH knowing they'll both stay next week when he can't play in next HOH?

Because they will still have the Hex to use, and the next HoH won't be able to get them out either.  This way they will have to burn the Hex to stay in the game, and will be eligible  for nomination  in the weeks to come.

• Love 3

Jessica thinks Paul is going to put up Jason and Alex, or Raven as a pawn. What? 

She thinks Paul will ask DR if he can nominate Jody, and when they tell him he can, he'll figure out that her power is to cancel the eviction. No, he'll just think you made the whole thing up, Jess.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

Jessica thinks Paul is going to put up Jason and Alex, or Raven as a pawn. What? 

She thinks Paul will ask DR if he can nominate Jody, and when they tell him he can, he'll figure out that her power is to cancel the eviction. No, he'll just think you made the whole thing up, Jess.

Once again, note that we're not dealing with the greatest thinkers here. ;)

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Once again, note that we're not dealing with the greatest thinkers here. ;)

Understatement.  Lifting jaw.  

6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Paul's got to be eligible to play for HoH next week, right?

Why do you think this?

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Why do you think this?

Well, the Halting Hex stops an eviction...but I'm not sure if Julie necessarily explained that it would rewind the week. Just because the eviction is cancelled doesn't mean that Paul was never HOH. I think that's the part people are trying to figure out; I can't recall if Julie said the word "rewind" at any point. And if she didn't, does that mean Paul can't compete for HOH? 

I am surprised Paul doesn't shave his armpits.  He is clearly a man scaper so why not the obvious.  Kevin does. 

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Well, the Halting Hex stops an eviction...but I'm not sure if Julie necessarily explained that it would rewind the week. Just because the eviction is cancelled doesn't mean that Paul was never HOH. I think that's the part people are trying to figure out; I can't recall if Julie said the word "rewind" at any point. And if she didn't, does that mean Paul can't compete for HOH? 

Oh.  My guess is no.  Big now. Game moves on as usual.   HOH comp to follow.  Think about it, they have a schedule. 

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Oh.  My guess is no.  Big now. Game moves on as usual.   HOH comp to follow.  Think about it, they have a schedule. 

Sure, but nobody's getting evicted on Thursday if Paul puts up either of Cody or Jess. So the question becomes: is Jessica playing in the next HOH or is Paul? One of them is definitely sitting out. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sure, but nobody's getting evicted on Thursday if Paul puts up either of Cody or Jess. So the question becomes: is Jessica playing in the next HOH or is Paul? One of them is definitely sitting out. 

Well, Chima got to play when Jeff used the Coup to negate her HoH.  I would think that Paul would get to play if Jessica nullifies his HoH, as well (but honestly, I hope not).

• Love 1
(edited)

Jess is on a role tonight, calling Josh a dog to Paul, asking Matt if he's a closet gay.  Saying Christmas may sleep in Kevin's bed. LOL

Paul's so frazzled by her too. Thinking she couldn't possibly have that power. Dare her Paul, dare her! Especially since he can't win HOH next week.

28 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

Well, Chima got to play when Jeff used the Coup to negate her HoH.  I would think that Paul would get to play if Jessica nullifies his HoH, as well (but honestly, I hope not).

That was different though, that was a Coup. Over throwing her HOH, changing her nominees. 

This is just a cancelled eviction not a rest. The HOH reign still existed, just no eviction ceremony.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

If he can't play HoH next week, maybe it IS a better idea to nominate Mark/Elena, so at least he won't waste an HoH. 

His ego may prevent that, he thinks America would never give Jess such a big power and wants to call her apparent bluff. LOL

When he finds out about the comp tomorrow, a 3rd person on the block, Jess can then save 3 people. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Elena and Mark back up Paul's ass.

Mark definitely is, but I'm not so sure Elena is, as well.  Or if she is, not fully.  I'll have to see what she does as the week goes on, but I definitely think she had her wakeup call about him.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

Mark definitely is, but I'm not so sure Elena is, as well.  Or if she is, not fully.  I'll have to see what she does as the week goes on, but I definitely think she had her wakeup call about him.

From what I've seen she's way more mad at Raven and Matt than she is at Paul. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I hope that if Raven and Matt start up their sexy time shenanigans, Jessica or Elena calls them out since I believe they will all be sharing the same bedroom tonight.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1

Matt just used the infamous pink and white striped spooge towel to wipe down some of the counter tops again.  I guarantee it's the same towel because it's been in the same spot he left it since the "incident" occurred.  And he sniffed it before he started using it.  Cody asked him, "Did it pass the sniff test?"  Apparently it did.  If only everyone knew the truth about that towel.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Star Aristille said:

But she is still mad at him, too

I think Elena told Paul to leave when she was in bed right after the feeds came back on.

And then later she entered the apple room when Paul was in there with Mark licking his shoes and kissing his ass. Paul said "are you ready to talk?" Elena's curt reply was "no."

She's not happy.  I'm not sure where she's at right now. She's probably not either. It's too raw. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I think Elena told Paul to leave when she was in bed right after the feeds came back on.

And then later she entered the apple room when Paul was in there with Mark licking his shoes and kissing his ass. Paul said "are you ready to talk?" Elena's curt reply was "no."

She's not happy.  I'm not sure where's at right now. She's probably not either. It's too raw. 

She's radiating anger. She's in the kitchen with Cody and Mark. Yet Jess is the one with the rest of the house playing Mafia.