Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

And production was afraid Cody would be the one to go off and physically injure someone.  Cody was actually the most adult about confrontations.  Even Julie implied that they were worried about Cody getting physical in the house, and Cody just shook his head and gestured no, no while saying something about no need to worry about him for that.

• Love 11

I feel like the two grey cats running around after each other and pouncing in front of the cameras are trying to re-enact what the Kevin-Josh confrontation is going to be. Good kitties, trying to give us fight spoilers. 

• Love 10

I can see Josh continuing to talk about Kevin's daughters, Kevin going after him ignoring BB's voice booming at them to go to opposite ends of the house with hgs screaming at the and trying to pull them apart.   

Just now, wings707 said:

I can see Josh continuing to talk about Kevin's daughters, Kevin going after him ignoring BB's voice booming at them to go to opposite ends of the house with hgs screaming at the and trying to pull them apart.   

I can see Kevin laying him out with one good punch and Josh licking his wounds and crying when the feeds come back on. Okay, so it's more what I want to happen than what will really happen but still. Just a towel filled with ice held to his chin or something. No one deserves it more than Josh.

3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I really have serious doubts that Xmas went through any serious rehab. Her anger and sense of entitlement are not normal. Any little thing sets her off. Those are all things rehab is supposed to address.

Rehab addresses a person's drug addiction and the underlying issues that lead to it. Rehab doesn't automatically make you a good person. Her sense of entitlement and anger issues may have had nothing to do with her addiction, therefore it was never addressed in rehab. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Michichick said:

When they called Jason a liar, I may have shouted at the screen "it's Big Brother!"

Hate James all you want but he had the perfect quote.

"It's Big Brother, you're  allowed to bounce checks."

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Josh is long overdue for a broken nose. I hope if Kevin did hit him, he made sure it counted.

+1. My sister said it's a win-win because one of these shitty people goes and we get to see Josh with a black eye lol.

3 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Or they just forgot to flip the feeds back on. It's happened before. 

They switched from fish to puppies though, which suggests they did it deliberately and they expect the feeds to be down for awhile.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the solid grey cat is Josh, because (s)he keeps running away after getting pounced, and the striped tabby (I think? I didn't get a good look at it) is Kevin. So far Kevin's winning but we already knew that.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just read that the feeds actually briefly came back before the puppy cam. Kevin was seen during this time. So it might actually have been a accident that they went to puppy cam lol.

hmmmmmmmmmm  Sounds possible.  Unless switching from fish to puppies does that. 

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Wasn't that originally a Mike Boogie quote?

Could be. I just remember James saying it and I forget whatever that bird beaked asshole said from long ago. 

• Love 3

On the one hand, arguing is part of the game. Kevin should've just walked away - pulled a Cody/Jessica circa Woof-Motherfucking-Woof and let them try their best to get to him

On the other hand, it seems like most Big Brother fans feel like Josh deserves a good punch at this point - and there is a rule about not trying to provoke violence. Plus, the fact that he's been warned multiple times about this, and his whole planning on going after certain HGs once their on the outs means he's walking a fine line.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5

They're both still there. So we get to hear all about Josh's family for the next week or so I bet. A few tears here and there. And I'm betting Raven is fearing for her life right now - she hates confrontation, don't you know? 

Kevin was having a calm conversation with Christmas. I wish we got to see the aftermath because clearly they've had a lot of time to cool down.

• Love 2

Kevin is still saying him, Jason and Paul are friends.

Christmas is really good at making nice with HGs after confrontations. She's doing that with Kevin right now. I'm pretty impressed with the way she keeps her jury management in check.

3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Josh and Kevin are in the bathroom hugging it out.

Kevin wants to hang out in the pool with Josh and then talk some more after.

Kevin said sorry, did Josh??

Kevin goes out to hop in the pool, Josh immediately starts trash talking his apology to the kitchen crew, with idiot Raven chirping her agreement. "F*ck that old man," she says.

• Love 5

According to Raven (between foul mouthing), Kevin did hit Josh and was in the DR room for a while. BB cut in with "you're not allowed to talk about DR", Raven started talking back to production, then we went to fish.

• Love 2

Raven wants to give Kevin death stares all week.  The BB voice came on and told Kevin to put on his mic.  Raven, pretending to be the BB voice, said, "Kevin, please shut your dick in a door."

Alex:  "There's going to be a 2nd round (with Kevin).  Don't worry."

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

So now Matt can't eat either? Great plan.

I believe Matt is planning on eating regular food this week and will take the penalty because he thinks he's being voted out anyway.

4 minutes ago, zorak said:

The oh so eloquent Raven on Kevin:  "He is sucking you off like he sucks everyone else off.  Fuck that old man."

The vulgarity these people bring to their trash talk really makes me wonder what kind of cess pits TPTB found them in. If I saw a friend or a member of my family talking like that on national TV or even the feeds I have to go out and buy some bars of lye soap to welcome them home with . Just disgusting !

• Love 9