Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I feel soooo deflated ! Id like to see Mark win veto and be able to play next HOH. I think he has the balls to make a move. Hmmm, Maybe Elena does too . But only one can go so there is still as tinsy bit of hope for something interesting to happen.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 5
Just now, MrHufflepuff said:

Why didn't Mark ever pick Paul for knockout?   Josh, ok.  Christmas, eh.  But no Paul? 

None of them did!  IT'S SO OBVIOUS and yet they can't see it.

• Love 6

Not that I'm surprised but basically I just heard "baa baa baa baa" come out of Jason's mouth during that speech. I'm almost just wanting Mark and Elena to go out the next two, then Paul to get the next HOH so he has to finally make a decision between all of his "final two" houseguests. 

• Love 13

They all deserve to go. 

Just now, carpedi7 said:

Not that I'm surprised but basically I just heard "baa baa baa baa" come out of Jason's mouth during that speech. I'm almost just wanting Mark and Elena to go out the next two, then Paul to get the next HOH so he has to finally make a decision between all of his "final two" houseguests. 

I am there, too.

• Love 3

Eh. Now that it's happened, I say let Mark go to jury and hang with Cody for the week. I'll miss Mark a lot but I don't want him in the house without Elena. She may have been mean to him and played with his heart too many times, but she was his only true ally, as true of an ally he could have. Without her, Mark doesn't have anyone to sit with him after more of Josh's circus music and bullying tactics. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, PhoneCop said:

Oh, man, tangram puzzles. Y'all will just have to take my word that I could've rocked this.

Y'all will just have to take my word that I would've done worse than Raven.

Edited by Callaphera
it's only good if I get the quote right the first time
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

HOLY SHIT, MARK.

YES! MARK! GO MARK! GO MARK! HE WON! 

Damnit; he's going to be so alone. He needs to cut a deal, even if it doesn't work.

I just hope they don't treat him like they did Cody this week.

I screamed when Mark won

Edited by Sandycat
  • Love 1

I hope that some of the minions start a whisper campaign that Jason threw the veto knowing that it was between him and Mark so that Mark would win and take himself off, just because I want Jason to start feeling some heat.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, at least Elena and Cody get to chill in jury house.

Now, I wonder who Jason will put up. Matt or Raven? 

Maybe Paul volunteers for this one. He knows there is no way anyone is voting him out and after Cody's speech, they need to pacify Matt and Raven,

Never mind, he has a goal not to be put up this season. Like Derrick.

Edited by missyb
2 minutes ago, carpedi7 said:

I'm happy for and feel extremely sorry for Mark at the same time. 

I teared up a little bit when I saw the look on Mark's face when he finished his puzzle. He was so excited but he absolutely knew what was going to happen next and I don't think he wanted that for Elena.

I am going to be sending good vibes to Mark for this upcoming week; he's going to be feeling so alone.

• Love 10
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Haha. Jason put Matt back up.

You think he's gonna pick up on that?

Nah. Not unless his Alpha-Bits spell it out in his next bowl of cereal. 

(as the season goes on, I'm gonna run out of cereal brand name references if he lasts much longer)

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

I hope Elena's eviction speech is more coherent than her first one.

Alex will be so happy that Elena went out this week after "stealing" the 5k.

I had no idea what she was trying to say!

• Love 1

Please let me tune in Friday night with Mark in the HOH ( although they don't seem to be his forte). Jason with those long legs cannot compete in next one which I have a feeling will be slip and slide. 

That ought to be a competitive one. And there will be temptations. Jason and Xmas cannot participate.

Hand hats off to Mark for being able to save himself over and over again.

• Love 4

It's funny, this is precisely the way that we all figured it would go. Mark had no real shot at HoH, but a really good shot at PoV and that's just what happened.

Good for him. Doesn't mean a whole lot, though, unless he wins HoH. 

• Love 8