Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wait, did Cody himself tell Jason about having a kid? I thought he just heard about it from the others.

Cody mistakenly thought Kevin was a good guy & told him. Who then ran to Paul and here we are.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wait, did Cody himself tell Jason about having a kid? I thought he just heard about it from the others.

No. 

*sighs* I can't believe I know the order of events here, but apparently this whole mess is part of my obsession.

Cody told Kevin first, and asked him not to tell anyone. Whether it was a sympathy ploy or Cody just feeling lonely without Jess and wanting to bond with Kevin, we may never know. Then Kevin, about four hours later, whispered it to Paul. Kevin asked Paul not to say anything. Paul, I believe, told Alex/Jason because they were talking about it before Kevin told Jason last night. And now, here we are with Jason telling Paul, Christmas, Elena, and Josh. 

Basically, Kevin's an asshole who can't keep his mouth shut, who doesn't believe Cody and thinks he's the worst for trying to lie about a dead brother and being a father (didn't you hear? KEVIN HAS A DEAD BROTHER. AND SIX DAUGHTERS!), so he thinks that it's ok to blab this around to everyone because....because it's not true, so why not? 

Basically, Cody only told Jess, Mark (and Elena?? I didn't know if he told her about it) and Kevin himself. Kevin decided to tell the two biggest blabbermouths in the house (Paul and Jason). 

• Love 8

My feelings on Alex are pretty well known in this thread lately so suffice to say that it doesn't surprise me that she continues to bitch at Jason while he's helping her bear some of the weight of her backpack costume. Sure, he wants a fucking hot dog, but really?

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Jason just told Josh/Elena/Christmas/Paul that Cody has a daughter. Which disgusts all of them for some unknown reason lol. I hope Elena tells Cody that everyone knows now so maybe Cody will freak out on people before he leaves.

OHHHHH yes, please.  

18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

My feelings on Alex are pretty well known in this thread lately so suffice to say that it doesn't surprise me that she continues to bitch at Jason while he's helping her bear some of the weight of her backpack costume. Sure, he wants a fucking hot dog, but really?

How about when he told her she only had 10 hot dogs because she's supposed to make 11 and she comes back to count them herself and then tells him to go fuck himself when she sees he's right. Alex is the worst kind of 'friend.'

9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

So the have nots are allowed to have a hot dog?  

Yea.

ETA: Damn it the hot dogs got me again. I need to go heat up one of the ones I made yesterday!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

How about when he told her she only had 10 hot dogs because she's supposed to make 11 and she comes back to count them herself and then tells him to go fuck himself when she sees he's right. Alex is the worst kind of 'friend.'

She really is. It's funny. I think Jason is a dick but for some reason, Alex's treatment of him really bugs me.

ETA: You guys (and the HGs) are killing me. Mystery meat wieners and hot dog buns just made it onto the shopping list for tomorrow.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Artsda said:

LOL Raven whining she hasn't had a DR in days. Wants Matt to remind them she's still there. 

I don't blame them. I'm sure they are sick of dealing with her. This is hilarious, especially the part around 1:50 with Julie and the voting. Raven is around 2:30. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I thought Alex was supposed to do her punishment 100 times. There's no way that's gonna happen. 

They never do it as often as they threaten. 

2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Paul is especially unhinged today. He's gonna cause a fight sometime soon. 

Is that a promise? I could go for some excitement today.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea.

ETA: Damn it the hot dogs got me again. I need to go heat up one of the ones I made yesterday!

Yes Alex is the worst friend.  She thinks her nasty barbs and punching is cute and funny. 

I bought hot dogs today and ate one immediately home from the grocery.  I started the water boiling before putting the rest of the food away.  And I plan to have another one for dinner.  I have been eating cereal, too.  I am easily influenced.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Paul is especially unhinged today. He's gonna cause a fight sometime soon. 

He is, or is going to get someone else to cause the fight. there really is no need. Cody is up and going home , sit you ass down Paul!

7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

She really is. It's funny. I think Jason is a dick but for some reason, Alex's treatment of him really bugs me.

It's because if Jason was in Alex's shoes and Alex was in Jason's, he'd get a lot of flack for his treatment of Alex. Calling her names, physically hurting her, yelling at her is all very bad signs. Sure, Jason can be aggressive and loud back at her, but she shuts him down every time he has a good point to be made about game or even personal, and she never lets up until he gives in. She hits him, and really hard sometimes. She calls him stupid in various forms so many times that he truly believes it. He has decent gameplay and he seems to disagree with Alex more than he agrees. I mean, he's made some very bad game choices, he tends to blurt everything to Paul/Alex anyway and he's a horrible liar in conversations, but he has some genuine insight.

Just because she's small and a girl and just because she and Jason treat some of it like a joke, it doesn't mean that she isn't an abusive best friend.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I bought hot dogs today and ate one immediately home from the grocery.  I started the water boiling before putting the rest of the food away.  And I plan on have another one for dinner.  I have been eating cereal, too.  I am easily influenced.  

I'm so influenced by the food they eat every season. I probably gain as much weight every summer as they do! Also, so you are a boiler huh? I fry mine. I have never done the boiling method. I actually didn't even know it was a thing until I went to a friends house in high school and she made them that way.

3 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

He is, or is going to get someone else to cause the fight. there really is no need. Cody is up and going home , sit you ass down Paul!

No, let him do it! I'm bored!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, LGGirl said:

I would vote for either Cody or Jessica for AFP just to see the looks on their faces.   You know that look.   It's the one Frankie had on his face when he didn't win AFP for his season   Priceless.  

Ah, yes! Too bad they always reveal AFP at the very end of the show, with no time for comments or questions. I'd love for Julie to say "Cody/Jessica just won AFP. How does that make you FEEL, hgs? What are your THOUGHTS?"

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Ah, yes! Too bad they always reveal AFP at the very end of the show, with no time for comments or questions. I'd love for Julie to say "Cody/Jessica just won AFP. How does that make you FEEL, hgs? What are your THOUGHTS?"

I'd be happy with a reaction from Paul like Frankie Grande's when he didn't win.

For reference:

bigbrothersfrankiegrandelosesamericaspla

Poor little attention whore.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, HurricaneVal said:

I want Cody to get AFP because that would be the biggest "in your face" to Paul and the Paulettes--bigger than if Jessica got it.

When does the voting start?  

I usually don't bother with these votes but I will this year to deny Paul any ca$h.

Edited by PaperTree
typo
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Paul on a Mark rant. Repeatedly calling him a sack of shit.

He has been ranting every time I see him.   He is going to get Josh going!  This would be sooooo nice.   We need a good fist fight.  

Has anyone told Josh about Cody's daughter?  Someone better spill to him.  He needs to know.  lol

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm so influenced by the food they eat every season. I probably gain as much weight every summer as they do! Also, so you are a boiler huh? I fry mine. I have never done the boiling method. I actually didn't even know it was a thing until I went to a friends house in high school and she made them that way.

Yes.  I prefer them boiled for that ball park experience with yellow mustard.  I am a purist.  I eat what they eat every season.

On season one Cassandra talked about ribs, collard greens and a chocolate milk shake being the meal of her dreams.  I am not fond of collard greens so I substituted there.  But I was out the door for ribs and I had a milkshake maker at the time and luckily milk, ice cream and choc syrup.  I am hopeless. 

4 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Same here.  I want to see more of the aftermath of it all.  Let us watch the stage for at least 5 minutes.  

• Love 1

I've only eaten hot dogs once in my life, when I was a teenager and staying with a friend and that's what her mom made for dinner. I had to choke it down. The HGs aren't obligated to eat the hot dogs, are they?

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

bigbrothersfrankiegrandelosesamericaspla

I was like who is that girl next to him. I had no recollection at first lol. And then I realized it must be Amber. Interesting look she had there.

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Has anyone told Josh about Cody's daughter?  Someone better spill to him.  He needs to know.  lol

Yea Jason told him (and Elena/Paul/Christmas who all already knew) about an hour ago.

1 minute ago, Michichick said:

The HGs aren't obligated to eat the hot dogs, are they?

No. They just have to touch one lol.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

I've only eaten hot dogs once in my life, when I was a teenager and staying with a friend and that's what her mom made for dinner. I had to choke it down. The HGs aren't obligated to eat the hot dogs, are they?

Shut the front door!  

• Love 4

My sister hates hot dogs. I'm telling you, it takes everything in me not to disown her.

Josh just said nobody is going to want to fuck Mark after the show. Oh, honey!

Is it too early to get a 'Mark for HOH' prayer circle going? Although honestly maybe we shouldn't since they seem to have the opposite effect this season lol.

• Love 10

I married a hot dog hater. Especially funny to me because he gags over the idea of the mystery meat version that I love so much. It's cool, more hot dogs for me.

You should have seen his reaction when I offered to cook Polish steak one night (it's a thick slice of bologna, pan fried).

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

My sister hates hot dogs. I'm telling you, it takes everything in me not to disown her.

I totally understand that.  You have my support in glaring at her occasionally.  

• Love 2

Last weekend I was babysitting my nephews and gave the three year old a hot dog for lunch.  He LOVED it.  Then later my sister came home and found out and was LIVID.  She said that hot dogs are horrible for your health, and they don't feed them to the boys.  After calmly explaining that I didn't know her rules and was sorry (even though we ate them ALL THE TIME when we were younger), I ate the remaining 3 hot dogs and really enjoyed them.  I love hot dogs.

I love how we are all discussing hot dogs instead of the game.  That really says something about this season.

• Love 15

Matt was much more tolerable when he had his nose in the bottom of a cereal bowl 24/7. Now he comes up for air and annoys the fuck out of me. Just go back to the Cap'n Crunch, dude.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ugh I just really need Mark to win the DE HOH. They would all freak the fuck out. It'd be so fun!

Too bad it'll be someone like Matt or Raven, and Mark walks out the door.

Because we can't have nice things and we'll have to endure Josh's fucking circus music as he grabs the pots and pans to bang them behind Mark's back as he walks out.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ByaNose said:

At least, it's a Double Eviction on Thursday. Otherwise, they would strech out the Cody eviction which everyone knows it's going to happen. 

Too bad Cody is not gonna get the jury house to himself for a week. Really, I think he needs it.

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

I

I think Jess based on the amount of people watching her Instagram live's alone has more fans.

What's her IG name?

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paul was really popular last season. I don't understand why, but it is what it is.

I think it was because he was aligned with Victor. That's my excuse.

I wonder what Victor's thoughts are about this season. He hasn't referenced BB at all on his social media. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ugh I just really need Mark to win the DE HOH. They would all freak the fuck out. It'd be so fun!

Elena and then Mark . Second HOH will be endurance . Go Marlena. Shake this group up.

Although, Elena will go after Alex and although I find her personality off putting, she is more than just a Paul follower. She is trying to protect Jason , get them to the end, and manage jury. She thinks further down the road (like Paul( where the other, not so much.I like Alex for the win but I need to see Paul gone first and foremost.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

I wonder what Victor's thoughts are about this season. He hasn't referenced BB at all on his social media. 

Well there you go!

9 minutes ago, missyb said:

Elena and then Mark . Second HOH will be endurance . Go Marlena. Shake this group up.

I would say Mark then Elena if the second is endurance. Elena has a better chance at winning an endurance than Mark.

Mark is definitely the new Cody/Jessica. I swear they've been bitching about him for the entire time I've been watching this evening.

ETA: Christmas becomes more insufferable by the minute. It's kind of astonishing.

• Love 3

You know this season of big brother sucks when the HGs give us nothing interesting to talk about other than hot dogs!!!

Seriously, this cast SUCKS!  The stupidity is endless: Matt not using veto on himself, Christmas throwing away her temptation when she was in no danger herself, and Alex putting her ally on the block when there were many other HGs to choose from are just a handful of examples. 

Also, although Paul is dominating, he's still a bad player IMO. He was given unprecedented protection from the producers in the beginning. He had the inherent advantage of being the only vet. Production seems to have cast at least a few HGs who were Paul fans going in. And there was also the whole friendship bracelet thing. Will and Dan won the game on their first try and without any of these advantages. But the best example to show what an awful player Paul is?  He was seriously considering putting up Matt and Raven as pawns during his first HoH reign. They had to talk him out of that foolishness. If Maven had two brain cells to rub together, that would have said everything they needed to know about where they stand with Paul. It seems to me that Paul's dominance in the house is mostly due to producer shenanigans and luck. 

• Love 5

Ha! Paul says that the crappy food he's been eating is why he's been so lethargic lately. Raven points out that it's also given him fat cheeks. 

Matt: "You, too. Your cheeks are fat, too."
Raven: "They always have been."

Nice try, girl. We saw you on Day 1. Those cheeks are definitely bigger. And I'm not picking on her for the weight gain. She really does look healthier and better. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:
12 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Well there you go!

LOL!  Victor was my favorite last season and looks like he continuing to fill that role.  

• Love 2

I worry about Jody splitting the vote for AFP, and letting Kevin, or god forbid, Paul, cruise to victory.  It would be easier if Jess would use her social media influence to campaign for Cody instead of herself.

And then they say GFY when BB asks them to come back as vets, go on Amazing Race instead and win the million, and live happily ever after.

*FIN*

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

The last time Victor referenced bb19 on Twitter was literally a month ago. I think his last BB tweet was about Josh talking to the cameras. Otherwise, he references Nicole more. I mean, it makes sense since they're dating, but it's funny that he's barely made reference to Paul, his supposed bro and fellow Sitting Duck.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Emilissima said:

I worry about Jody splitting the vote for AFP, and letting Kevin, or god forbid, Paul, cruise to victory.  It would be easier if Jess would use her social media influence to campaign for Cody instead of herself.

And then they say GFY when BB asks them to come back as vets, go on Amazing Race instead and win the million, and live happily ever after.

*FIN*

Good point.  It would be good if Jess encouraged her fans to vote for Cody.  

We don't vote for AFP until very close to the end.  I don't think F1 and F2 are eligible.  Is that true?

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Shut the front door!  

I know! I was a weird and picky kid, and now I'm a vegetarian so they are permanently off the menu. (I don't like meat, so fake meat holds no appeal). I didn't eat my first peanut butter and jelly sandwich until I was in my 40s. Total weirdo over here.

On topic, I only had the feeds on for a little while today because I am so, so tired of listening to Paul and Josh's voices.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I know! I was a weird and picky kid, and now I'm a vegetarian so they are permanently off the menu. (I don't like meat, so fake meat holds no appeal). I didn't eat my first peanut butter and jelly sandwich until I was in my 40s. Total weirdo over here.

On topic, I only had the feeds on for a little while today because I am so, so tired of listening to Paul and Josh's voices.

You and Kevin are a match made in heaven.  I still can't figure out what he eats.  He is fine being a have not so oatmeal is on his short list.   Eggs and toast, cereal.  Anything else?  Oh, I think he eats chicken.  

God I love peanut butter, the natural kind you have to stir.  

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

We don't vote for AFP until very close to the end.  I don't think F1 and F2 are eligible.  Is that true?

Pretty sure they let people vote for everyone, because final 2 haven't been decided yet (but maybe final 3 or 4 are).  Not sure if people just don't vote for them or if production simply invalidates the votes for the final 2, but they don't seem to ever win.  I do like how they reveal the top three vote getters, tho.

This is the youtube channel for Kevin's daugher, Alana.  He is talking about that now in the APSR.  Your sweet guys.  They have a bunch.

Here is one with Kevin in it. 

=============================

Raven has another issue. 

One time a dance partner dropped her: landed on chin, stitches, concussion, possible brain bleed, blind in left eye, "can't do MRI" #bb19

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And here continues the Mark/anyone fight to justify him being the next target. This time, Alex is fighting with (not really with) him over pillows. And now they'll bitch about it for the next few hours.

Because the house belongs to Alex, not Mark. And her bed is hers. Even when she is HOH. We need a group circle( prayer) for Elena and Mark to win HOH.

• Love 3