Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, PoshSprinkles said:

*Sigh* Imagine how much better off the house would have been if Grodner had just forced Krampus to leave after she found out she needed surgery. 

That needs to be her new name.

Paul and Alex are saying that if they can't get Cody out, Elena should be the one to go, not Matt.  Paul says he will pull Jason off the block if he wins veto.  They are worried that Elena might pick Mark for houseguest's choice.

• Love 2

This group has to have someone to HATE.  Elena is out this week if no one pulls her off.   Now Kevin has moved into enemy territory.  

I hate this group.  This season is terrible.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Christmas trying to come in to have a calmer conversation. Mark telling her that he needs more time to calm down.

I do have to remind myself that Christmas is probably having serious mood swings because of her foot and her meds, because she usually does calm down and get her head back on her body after a temper tantrum like this. Again, why I keep holding on to that small love for Christmas that seems so so small nowadays. 

I feel like someone needs to knock some sense into me and tell me that Christmas is not that good to come to express regret about the condescending fight. Or to remind me that she may be truly regretful and wanting to be an adult.

(To paraphrase)

Cody is an asshole because he's *making* me talk shit about/denigrate/question his military service, which is horrible because I really support the military and it's going to make me look bad.

Jess and Cody deserve to be harassed - among other things, they're awful people for indulging in PDA (four other people in this house notwithstanding); don't they know that I recently found out that my fiancé was a cheater and that romantic affection (well, at least their romantic affection) is an affront to me personally?

Jess and Cody deserve to be harassed - they're using an advantage gifted to Jess by America for their own benefit! Don't they know that I deserve to be in jury because I used to be a junkie?!

Jason doesn't talk to me because he secretly desires me.

-----------------------------------

Christmas's behavior in this vein has been ongoing for at least a couple of weeks at this point. Personally, I kind of find her the most egregious member of the cast* in terms of pretzel logic/inversions of reality if only because, in the home stretch to 40, she really should know better. 

I don't think she's ever had her head on straight.

* I thought she was the worst when the Paul-incited attacks commenced but she's no longer actually the most Kafkaesque with Alex's invocation of her cousin's rape/murder to vilify Jessica. Still, from my own subjective view, the entitlement centered around how much she deserves windfalls of good fortune because she kicked her drug habit suggest to me that her demeanor in the house is representative of her foundational character. 

15 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

*Sigh* Imagine how much better off the house would have been if Grodner had just forced Krampus to leave after she found out she needed surgery. 

DEAD. 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul talking to Alex about Kevin:  "Why don't we get him to blow?"

Paul about Josh:  "We need to keep treating him like the little cousin to shit on."

I actually really worry for Josh after the show. He's obviously mentally off and he did so many things that he knew would embarrass himself and his family all for the sake of Paul. And when he finds out what Paul really thought about him and made fun of him behind his back ... I worry.

• Love 7

I have legit watched this Xmas/Mark convo for the last 40 minutes. I can't turn away; part of me really, really want this Christmas to stick around for the rest of her time in the house. But I just know it won't stay like this.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I have legit watched this Xmas/Mark convo for the last 40 minutes. I can't turn away; part of me really, really want this Christmas to stick around for the rest of her time in the house. But I just know it won't stay like this.

This will last exactly four hours, which is how long it takes for her painkillers to wear off. Then the angry, antsy, aggressive Xmas will come back. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

She has a hair triggered temper. And a need to be in the right. At least she has taken responsibility for her part and that she is not always right.

This part about Jess lying has bugged me forever. In jess's mind, she heard Xmas threaten her to separate from Cody. I heard it, she did not, but Jess heard differently. That's not lying, she thought thats what she heard.

If Jess had not used the Hex, Cody would have gone home and Jess would follow this week. TPaul discussed making the deal and going back on it and using Alex as the pawn that was truly a pawn.

• Love 3
Just now, missyb said:

She has a hair triggered temper. And a need to be in the right. At least she has taken responsibility for her part and that she is not always right.

This part about Jess lying has bugged me forever. In jess's mind, she heard Xmas threaten her to separate from Cody. I heard it, she did not, but Jess heard differently. That's not lying, she thought thats what she heard.

This conversation has had herself admitting where she went wrong, what she does wrong, and that she's really off because of the meds that she's on. Which I can buy, because she's probably on a different assortment of meds and it's probably not totally consistent. 

I think my main issue is that Christmas/Mark is the dream alliance I found myself wanting in week 1 and it's just never flourished in any way. Stupid me for still wanting it tonight and probably why I'm very soft on Christmas when watching this conversation. Stupid, naive me still believes it can happen, they can be a power duo, rope in Elena, Kevin and Cody, and knock out the other side of the house, starting with Paul. Stupid me!

• Love 4
Just now, missyb said:

Xmas was on to Paul during Josh's HOH. I think she noticed that Josh after his HOH has gone soft on Paul again. How do solve a problem like Paul ?

Heh. Funny how Paul rushed right now to talk to Christmas after her convo with Mark...and she scooted right to the bathroom, even joking with Cody on the way.

This Paul/Christmas convo is gonna be painful, but it'll show how Christmas feels about Mark.

• Love 1

Paul just grabbed Xmas and says, I never told anyone about the vote. Never. Don't let him catch you on that. She said , no, I am deny deny deny. You are the only person I told. He says Kevin was also upset you never told him about the ring. See, I never told anyone about that either. You can trust me.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Heh. Funny how Paul rushed right now to talk to Christmas after her convo with Mark...and she scooted right to the bathroom, even joking with Cody on the way.

This Paul/Christmas convo is gonna be painful, but it'll show how Christmas feels about Mark.

Lady,  Are you disappointed again??? Telling Paul that Mark was groveling and she let him. I do think Mark did a good job of sucking it up and being apologetic . Then she apologized.

Paul is telling Christmas that he wants to take Christmas and Josh as far as he possibly can because they are the only ones who haven't fucked him over.  Christmas wants to know how everyone else has fucked him over but then changes her mind and says she doesn't need to know.

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

Christmas is telling Paul that she let Mark grovel.  I didn't watch hardly any of that conversation so I don't know how accurate it is. 

It's not true, but I do think she knows Paul well enough where she has to speak like this to him. If she tells him the truth about them having a very open and honest conversation, he'll use it against her. I say this because no way does Christmas admit her wrongs and stay fully engaged in a 40+ minute conversation and still say that he was grovelling the entire time.

No, the conversation had both Mark and Christmas admit faults, air out all of their issues, and though Mark seemed to apologize more often than Christmas, they still seemed to mend something in their relationship during it. Not that Christmas should admit that to Paul, because she knows it'll make her the next target. 

You know I think Xmas is helped by her gender. If Xmas was a guy we would classify him as the classic addict/abuser personality. You know, the type who is loving and kind and wonderful when sober but becomes a raging, irrational, abusive demon when under the influence. 

But since she's a girl and she's walking around with a broken foot those connections aren't made. But her behavior today is very classic addict/abuser. Angry irrational abusive outburst, followed by a somewhat remorseful but self-justifying phase. 

This is where BB is to blame. They knew she had major addiction issues that took her 12 years to beat. They knew that a broken foot would require pain maintenance which could put her on a destructive path. They know the BB is mentally stressful. This is when they should have simply sent her home. But now they're stuck with a raging addict in the house who becomes abusive whenever she doesn't get her vics.

• Love 5

So I played back a little bit. Mark and Cody were talking about pioping and what a bitch it was not knowing if anything was coming out and you can never play it to safe. 

So Paul was complexity off base and trying to make Xmas doubt Mark again.

I'm giving y'all all the likes because a) you're awesome and b) I just can't watch this shit. I can not stand to listen to Raven, Josh, Alex, and sure as hell not Paul. Christmas is being a total bitch, Kevin's game has completely gone off the rails, this week has turned into an utter disaster. I just need for Cody to somehow play in the veto, pull down Elena, and have all hell break loose.

Although at this point, Alex would put up Kevin, and he'd leave, and we'd lose someone who at least tries to be an independent thinker. And I would be sad, because for all of his faults, and there are several (he is SO in love with Christmas, and it is SO not cool), I just like Kevin. Can't help it.

• Love 8

Christmas asked Raven if she would show her Raven's Bioré pore strip when she takes it off.  She wants to see the stuff.  Gross.

Now Paul, Alex, and Jason are talking about Kevin's weird comments about Christmas.  All the stuff about falling in love, etc.  They say he gets weird whenever they talk about his wife.

6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Although at this point, Alex would put up Kevin, and he'd leave, and we'd lose someone who at least tries to be an independent thinker. And I would be sad, because for all of his faults, and there are several (he is SO in love with Christmas, and it is SO not cool), I just like Kevin. Can't help it.

I get it. Even when I hate Christmas, she has her moments that bring me back to her side...until she does something else to make me despise her. And on and on goes the cycle. 

So, these fools are going to get Paul to F3, because he keeps creating targets and people are also creating targets for themselves. It looks, at this point, Mark, Elena, Christmas, Kevin, Matt, and Raven will be bigger targets over him before anyone gets a clue. Josh is on the periphery, but nobody's talked about getting him out or bitched too much about him. 

• Love 2

Hah! So I did decide to turn on the feeds, and while it was quickly apparent that Raven had those Biore strips on her face, my first thought was "oh, fuck, what ridiculous injury does she have now which requires bandages on her face".

• Love 8

So I turned off the feeds about half an hour ago, but I just read that Cody is stress cleaning. He legit cleaned the entire kitchen spotless? I must say, I am impressed. Nobody ever cleans the kitchen, and it always grosses me out.

Seriously, I had to turn on the feeds to watch. It's SO CLEAN. Like....I am flabbergasted. It won't stay this way, but I need to legit take a moment to appreciate a clean kitchen.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, zorak said:

I wish Josh would open his eyes to the way Paul treats him.

IT's obvious that to Josh, Paul is the super cool kid who ignored him in high school.  Josh will do anything to have Paul pay any attention to him.  

I think what bugs me most about Josh is his complete lack of self-awareness.  he goes after people, yelling at them and calling them "bullies."  he seems blind to the fact that HE is doing the bullying.   (even though he's just doing his master's bidding) 

• Love 8

I know people need to eat, but Alex/Raven going to dirty the kitchen while Cody's still spotlessly cleaning is just a bit rude. Like, come on. He's almost done and you people want to make bacon. Just....if I were Cody, I'd be a little peeved about them dirtying it. I'd legit tell them to clean up after they're done. I know when I get on my cleaning sprees, I hate when my sister dirties the kitchen almost immediately. I can't imagine how Cody will feel.

• Love 8

Kevin is very worried about his family. Did something actually happen the other night? 
Jason is giving him a good support talk. Tells him let people talk. Me, Josh, Alex,Paul are not splitting up. 
He tells Kev to go not Dr, take his mic off and talk to his family. Jason is starting to tear up. 
Kev wanted DR to talk to his family.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I know people need to eat, but Alex/Raven going to dirty the kitchen while Cody's still spotlessly cleaning is just a bit rude. Like, come on. He's almost done and you people want to make bacon. Just....if I were Cody, I'd be a little peeved about them dirtying it. I'd legit tell them to clean up after they're done. I know when I get on my cleaning sprees, I hate when my sister dirties the kitchen almost immediately. I can't imagine how Cody, a Marine who probably went through a lot of training on keeping things clean and spotless, will feel.

That pisses me off at home. CAn't the kitchen be clean for just one night.. And can't you make that mess before I clean up ? Or splashing oil everywhere? Or can't you just  clean up after yourself ???!!!!

• Love 1

I'm sad that Kevin appears to be very sad :( 

Alex tried to interrupt Jason's talk with Kevin and Jason actually got really mad at her. Told her to fucking leave him alone for 5 min.  She laughed but I don't think he was joking. 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Alex tried to interrupt Jason's talk with Kevin and Jason actually got really mad at her. Told her to fucking leave him alone for 5 min.  She laughed but I don't think he was joking. 

I don't think he was joking, either. Usually, he sounds aggressive but he shoots off some grin or laughs or shows some sign of him joking around. This time, he seemed to legitimately be pissed at her. I think, with everything that happened with Kevin tonight, seeing Paul turn on Kevin and Alex do the same, and then finding a very upset Kevin, Jason seemed to be done with Alex's shit. He also told her earlier how he hates how she treats him, and apparently production's asked him about it in his DRs. 

Jason does seem to love Kevin and I think he actually does hate that he's now a target for Paul. Another sign of Jason not being that into Paul's shit.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, zorak said:

He's throwing Kevin under the bus to Alex saying that Kevin is being super sketchy.

THe way these people throw around the word "sketchy" amazes me.  does it mean having conversations with others?  Not sharing your every thought?   Not blindly following  the person who has decided he must be followed?  

• Love 5

So according to Paul, living in an air conditioned house all summer with a fully stocked storage room and pool, not having to work and be paid for it is the same as risking your life protecting your country and going to war?

Good gawd, just when I didn't think I could hate him more.

• Love 21
38 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So I turned off the feeds about half an hour ago, but I just read that Cody is stress cleaning. He legit cleaned the entire kitchen spotless? I must say, I am impressed. Nobody ever cleans the kitchen, and it always grosses me out.

Seriously, I had to turn on the feeds to watch. It's SO CLEAN. Like....I am flabbergasted. It won't stay this way, but I need to legit take a moment to appreciate a clean kitchen.

You know what this means.

Hide and Go Veto time. 

• Love 2

So for weeks, Paul has proclaimed that talking to Cody is grounds for dismissal. But now it is okay for him to , because, no one should feel left out.

The guy give me an head ache. He is working so NO ONE will want to put him in the block. His objective is never to go on the block and win the game.

His advice is the gospel. Reminds me of his early words. You can either use me as an asset or be my enemy. Heed my words and my advice.

Now he is talking to Cody. Non game related. Shedding his advice.

This conversation with Cody kind of turns my stomach.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, missyb said:

So for weeks, Paul has proclaimed that talking to Cody is grounds for dismissal. But now it is okay for him to , because, no one should feel left out.

The guy give me an head ache. He is working so NO ONE will want to put him in the block. His objective is never to go on the block and win the game.

His advice is the gospel. Reminds me of his early words. You can either use me as an asset or be my enemy. Heed my words and my advice.

Now he is talking to Cody. Non game related. Shedding his advice.

This conversation with Cody kind of turns my stomach.

He's a piece of work, and I think Cody would put him up. I only hope he has the chance!

• Love 4

Why is Kevin upset?  Did he find out he is now a target?  Did someone mention his wife may be upset about his relationship with Christmas?  

Edited by wings707