Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E22: All This And Mary Too

• Start Topic

Donna's "Are you there, God? It's me, Duffman," prayer had me cracking up. She's so simple, bless her heart. Why throw in that much exposition in the prayer? It's not like anyone who hadn't already seen the show was going to start at season 6 episode 22.

Oh Val, why do you have to make such poor decisions? (Insert gif of Tyra's "I was rooting for you! We were all rooting for you!") You torpedo your relationship with David because you don't want the gang to know about your scheme with Ginger, but then you immediately start dating Colin even though the gang - and especially their leader Kelly - will react terribly to it? Why did the writers do this to poor Tiffani Amber Thiessen, who is, in my opinion, the best actor on the show?

I loved this week's challenge because I always give people the stink-eye on the bus and I've thought to myself repeatedly, "One day someone is going to catch you giving them the stink-eye and you're going to get your ass kicked." But frankly, those people deserve it for trying to walk to the front of the bus while people are boarding.

• Love 1
(edited)

When someone joins the gang, they have to claim everyone they know as a "suppressed person"? Susan runs the newspaper but doesn't have any other friends outside of Brandon?

Edited by CicelyAlaska
spelling
  • Love 2

I'm trying to understand the logistics of Susan's post-rescue outfit. So, is the skirt slit all the way up to pretty much her crotch? How else would the whole leg brace be completely visible?
Why do I care?

I'm going to guess it's along the lines of a few long floral 90s skirts I myself owned and wore, where there were buttons all the way up the front. Not that that explains why the buttons are unbuttoned (besides the obvious "to show off the stupid brace" reason).

• Love 1
(edited)

Is that shirt Colin's wearing to dinner with Val velour?!?!

Also, am I crazy or is Kelly's casual art class look in that second-to-last pic legit cute?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ZeroDiscipline said:

So we are to assume that David had a three-way with the two Marys, right? I will never believe that.

I will never get that. So I don't have a place to stay so I'll just hang out in the lobby and glom onto some guy and whore myself out for a threesome with some random so I can... have a place to stay for a night or two? Why not just go the fuck back home or find another lodge. Gross.  Maybe I'm a prude, but I would be like, um, yea, okay, seems you're busy, so I'm outta here... such a weird episode.

Honestly, it would have been funny if Brandon had left Susan in the cave with her brandy to see how much of pro she was in the end. She was pretty obnoxious this ep, IMHO.

Shut up, Donna. 

Kelly? Again showing the world her fantastically bad decision making skills. I would have run the other way from Crazy!Tara!

Dear Kelly: You're a junkie. You don't get your choice of roommates. Because your roommate is an addict. JUST LIKE YOU ARE.

Oh, the long floral skirt. How I rocked thee in the mid- to late-90s. That was such a wonderful look.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, ZeroDiscipline said:

So we are to assume that David had a three-way with the two Marys, right? I will never believe that.

I came here to post exactly this! There is zero chance that in this gang of assholes, David has the LEAST chance of closing this deal. Sanders is the only one who has game even approaching this level, and by approaching, I don't mean "lock your tray tables," I mean you're over Colorado on a flight from LAX to Kelly's NY. 

• Love 1

Sanders is the only one who has game even approaching this level

Yes! Threeways are totally a Steve Sanders thing, I am surprised show never went there. This seems like BAG asked the writers to do him a solid and make him look like a stud to take some of the sting out of being played last episode by the hottest girl on the show, Valerie.

Donna's "Are you there, God? It's me, Duffman," prayer had me cracking up. She's so simple, bless her heart. Why throw in that much exposition in the prayer? It's not like anyone who hadn't already seen the show was going to start at season 6 episode 22.

The prayer amazed me.  How old do the writers think Donna is?  I think a 10 year old's prayers would sound more mature than the simpleness that is Donna Martin. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, ZeroDiscipline said:

Yes! Threeways are totally a Steve Sanders thing, I am surprised show never went there. This seems like BAG asked the writers to do him a solid and make him look like a stud to take some of the sting out of being played last episode by the hottest girl on the show, Valerie.

I don't know. Steve as written is generally way too cheesy and desperate with women like a walking Tex Avery cartoon, and would do it just to brag to his frat brothers, and would want a write-up in the school paper. 

I maybe could see David taking the opportunity if it presents itself and enjoying his good luck.

2 hours ago, txhorns79 said:

The prayer amazed me.  How old do the writers think Donna is?  I think a 10 year old's prayers would sound more mature than the simpleness that is Donna Martin. 

She is simpler than that simpleton Erica. Who was an actual, if slow, child.

• Love 2
On 5/1/2017 at 1:55 PM, TeeVee329 said:

Wow, the Single White Tara story got off to a much more boring start than I remembered.  I am eagerly awaiting David T. Cole's take on that future episode, though!

Yes! Thanks to the listener/donor who chose this reward!

On 2017-5-2 at 10:02 AM, nutsberryfarm said:

what happens when you win a couple rose bowls.

Each Rose Bowl must have cost him some height too. Literally the shortest quarterback I can remember. 

On 2017-5-2 at 3:42 AM, ZeroDiscipline said:

Considering the show, this is probably one of the more believable things all things considered. Plus what else does the character have going for him?