Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 1/15/2021 at 9:37 AM, Mindthinkr said:

I caught that too about Vicky Gunvalson. I think she was trying to suck up to Andy Cohen. She blatantly stated that she wants to be a “friend of” on the RHOM show they are bringing back. She stated she could fly down to Miami every weekend, film and return home on Saturday so she could get ready for her show on Monday. She went at it fairly hard too. She said she’d be the friend of Pippa Larson. She would pass on being a full time HW because she doesn’t have time and doesn’t want the scrutiny of the camera following her all the time. She also made mention that she wasn’t interested in opening up her whole life and family which is required to be a full time member of the cast. Wendy already has her wardrobe (from all her visits there to see her family) picked out. She can barely handle the schedule of filming her talk show. Spare me. She would be whining every Monday about having to get on the plane and rush rush rush to film and go to the events. As it is she doesn’t do any real prep for her own show. She depends on Norman to fill her in and keep her (somewhat) up to date. I wonder why she wants to do the Housewives show. Money, exposure, to get her name out more in the tabloids, help her find a man or for the adoration she believes that she will receive. 

Wendy is going out this weekend for a lunch with a group of friends. One of them is her poor DJ who I think got stuck making the arrangements for her like some social secretary. She invited Bev Smith to join and the end of her segment. They are going to a restaurant in Harlem called Field Trip. The chef owner just did a cooking segment on her show the other day. I think I recall it was the chicken fried steak with gravy.  I’m sure he offered this luncheon gratis, so rather than being polite and going with just a friend, she is taking a posse for free food. What a user. 

Whaaat!? I'm late. I've got to catch up. My first thought: WW is throwing a bit of shade at her ex-friend Nene from RHoATL. Nene wanted her to be more involved on the show & she wouldn't do it. Also, Nene has some kind of lawsuit against Andy Cohen.

Again, I'm late. Did anyone see the episode from Wednesday?:

Wendy was (in the words of Nene, lol) so nasty, so rude! When hot topics was over, she was to tease the live interview w/ her guest, actor Michael Ealy, go to commercial & come back w/ the interview. ~19:30 She says: 'Wait. Hot topics is over? We made a lot of time for Michael Ealy. Sometimes he can be a little boring.... We cut hot topics short for him?' My jaw dropped. I just wanted to die of second hand embarrassment! It was beyond rude! She didn't apologize either. He obviously heard her because he tried to make a few jokes about it. 

I simply do not know how she gets guests to come on her show.

He's better than me. I'd have said: Sorry! Technical difficulties! Bailed & left her ass hanging live on national tv.

• Love 8

Wendy just threatened her brother Tom on her show! She said he better stop making comments about her or she will expose him.

One of the things she said was "You and your wife better get your life before I get it for you".

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I was in another room, so I was half listening, when I thought I heard her say something about her brother.   From what I picked up, I figured I was hearing wrong because it would be crazy for her to air all of her family's dirty laundry on live TV out of the blue, right?  Not Wendy!  She went in hard on him again at the tail-end of Hot Topics.   I felt bad for the staff - you could cut the tension in the studio with a knife.   I have no idea what her brother is saying but she really needs to leave that kind of stuff off the air but her outburst shows how low she will go.  To emphasize how angry she is at her brother, she said that she likes her ex-husband better than him now.   Okay, I admit that it's kind of interesting to see this mess play out.

Again, she threw me for a few seconds talking about her mother as if she is still alive.  

EDIT:  The irony of it all... she opened the show letting us know it's MLK Day, the man who stood for peace and love and seconds later she's reading her brother to filth.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 6

She stated that her brother is putting “nonsense” out there about her in his blogs. She also said that if she goes after him that she will bring receipts. I’m going to see if I can find his blog. I don’t have Instagram so that’s out, but if it is harmless stuff that’s I’ll just chock it up to her trying to get her name out there ahead of her bio-pic coming out the end of the month. 
   It was weird that she stated that Dr Abernathy (MLK’s close friend) was at her mother’s house today for the celebration. Then she said “Is it 11 o’clock yet?”  What, doing the show bores her so much now that she actually says it on her show? 
   She also stated that she has her dating profile out there. That Willy and Morell helped her choose her profile pictures. She is also saying that she’d like her interests to be 1) Long walks in the sun 2) Watching tv 3) Shes an Author 4) An Entertainer 5) Loves her family (just after dissing her brother). She isn’t going to mention her cats as she thinks there is a stigma associated with that. So I really don’t believe it is “out there” yet. Yes, men. All of you line up because your chance of dating WW is at hand. Sugar and poor men need not apply lol. I doubt she is going to hook a rich one unless he’s using her for exposure. Normal is probably too blah for her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Wendy's brother Tommy talked about Wendy not going to their mother's funeral and how much that has hurt him and their family. We all speculated that something was off with Wendy's story about her mother's death. I also got the impression that Wendy has been distant with the family for a while.  Tommy was wrong to put it put it out there.  However, I think Wendy making threats against him and his wife was a new low even for her.  It was obvious that the people in the audience were not supporting her but they had to clap like seals to keep their paychecks.. I think Wendy is a vile narcissist and it was on display today.  It is funny how she will not address the substance of what he said so she has to go down in the gutter by going after him like that.  She gave no thought on how this might affect her father who is grieving his wife and adding strife is not going to help in his healing.  Wendy only cares about herself and how she is viewed by the public. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Wendy not going to their mother's funeral

I really would like a truthful reasonable explanation for this. 
I cannot imagine anyone not going to their parents funeral, although I’m sure that allowances have to be made for it not always being possible during these Covid times. I’m assuming her brother went. I wonder if she even went to Florida. I f she claims she was scared to fly because of the pandemic I would call foul. She can afford a private jet. I haven’t had time yet to dig into this, but it has me interested. That may be exactly what she wants too. Attention before her biopic comes out. 
Thanks @Pearson80, you have my interest piqued. 

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I really would like a truthful reasonable explanation for this. 
I cannot imagine anyone not going to their parents funeral, although I’m sure that allowances have to be made for it not always being possible during these Covid times. I’m assuming her brother went. I wonder if she even went to Florida. I f she claims she was scared to fly because of the pandemic I would call foul. She can afford a private jet. I haven’t had time yet to dig into this, but it has me interested. That may be exactly what she wants too. Attention before her biopic comes out. 
Thanks @Pearson80, you have my interest piqued. 

You welcome!  I saw the story about the brother over the weekend, I just assumed it was people on the net making up stories but Wendy confirmed that it was true.  

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 5

https://www.thethings.com/wendy-williams-allegedly-misses-mothers-funeral-as-her-brother-blasts-her/

The article states that she did go to Florida to attend her mother’s wake with her son and ex Kevin Hunter. She allegedly told her family that she had to fly back to NY the next day, but stayed in town and had lunch with Kevin Sr. 

Did anyone know that Kevin was her second husband. Down the rabbit hole I learned she was previously married to a man named Burt Girigorie (source IMDB).  I’m not done, but that seems to be all this fuss with her brother is about. There must be more that we aren’t hearing. That’s a lot of backlash from her over brother’s tearful comment. Is there a Williams War on the horizon or is this just to generate publicity? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

https://www.thethings.com/wendy-williams-allegedly-misses-mothers-funeral-as-her-brother-blasts-her/

The article states that she did go to Florida to attend her mother’s wake with her son and ex Kevin Hunter. She allegedly told her family that she had to fly back to NY the next day, but stayed in town and had lunch with Kevin Sr. 

Did anyone know that Kevin was her second husband. Down the rabbit hole I learned she was previously married to a man named Burt Girigorie (source IMDB).  I’m not done, but that seems to be all this fuss with her brother is about. There must be more that we aren’t hearing. That’s a lot of backlash from her over brother’s tearful comment. Is there a Williams War on the horizon or is this just to generate publicity? 

Interesting that she had lunch with Kevin Sr, I found it weird when she said that she liked him over her brother.  We are not getting the whole story. I wonder if her big sister Wanda will say anything...

Wendy is just awful and people are over her.  I knew she was married before since her radio days.

• Love 6

That was uncomfortable to watch. I'm a long time Wendy fan (from her days in radio) and Wendy hardly ever mentions her brother. Most of her family stories discuss her parents and her sister. The few things she has said about him is that he used to tell on her to their parents when she'd sneak food. She seemed to be holding a grudge about that. LOL. Her brother is two years younger than her while her sister is 5 years older, so I always thought it was odd that she didn't mention him.

When I saw his youtube videos - I have to say - I immediately thought he wants to be Wendy. His youtube channel isn't very interesting and he mostly talks about her. I think he likes the attention that he's getting. It seems like the rest of the family has more traditional careers - teacher, lawyer, ect and Wendy's career must seem so exciting. That said - it struck me as odd. Why couldn't he have spoken to her about his feeling about missing the funeral? And also why couldn't he understand that everyoen grieves differently? Wendy is clearly having a hard time with it, as is he. I see it as two people who are hurting and are lashing out. But there is probably a lifetime of tension between them.

I don't agree with Wendy's response - it was too much. I'm sure her father is not liking this. I hope Wendy's sister intervenes - it's sad that two people in their 50s need referees.

• Love 9

I'm shocked she brought this up on air! She always ALWAYS tells the celebs.... "if you had just not clapped back, it would have gone away, but now you've called attention to it!" 

She did not need to call her brother out. I don't think very many people feel that not going to a funeral is disrespectful or a huge disgrace or anything. I will probably never go to another funeral. They just totally traumatize me emotionally, and I don't see the need to put myself through it. It doesn't mean I didn't love the person. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

She also stated that she has her dating profile out there. That Willy and Morell helped her choose her profile pictures. She is also saying that she’d like her interests to be 1) Long walks in the sun 2) Watching tv 3) Shes an Author 4) An Entertainer 5) Loves her family (just after dissing her brother). She isn’t going to mention her cats as she thinks there is a stigma associated with that. So I really don’t believe it is “out there” yet. Yes, men. All of you line up because your chance of dating WW is at hand. Sugar and poor men need not apply lol. I doubt she is going to hook a rich one unless he’s using her for exposure. Normal is probably too blah for her. 

How can Wendy take long walks in the sun?  She's an emotional vampire. Oh wait, that's right, emotional vampires are allowed in the sun.

giphy.gif 

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

This Blind states that the reason she did not go to her mother’s funeral was because her ex Kevin had cameras and was going to take pictures of her to “provoke” her.

If she's such a famous celebrity, who needs Big Kelvin to take pics of her at the funeral? Paparazzi always show up at celeb funerals even if only to get pics of people walking in and out. Wendy is full of crap. Lying, narcissistic bitch.

And her cats are GONE. She got rid of them a long time ago so why should she care about some crazy "stigma" associated with owning cats? She probably paid Boof to let those cats loose in a back alley. She always talked about the cats being cost free cause they are alley cats. Wendy is gross. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, druzy said:

Wendy just threatened her brother Tom on her show! She said he better stop making comments about her or she will expose him.

One of the things she said was "You and your wife better get your life before I get it for you".

21 hours ago, patty1h said:

I was in another room, so I was half listening, when I thought I heard her say something about her brother.   From what I picked up, I figured I was hearing wrong because it would be crazy for her to air all of her family's dirty laundry on live TV out of the blue, right?  Not Wendy!  She went in hard on him again at the tail-end of Hot Topics.   I felt bad for the staff - you could cut the tension in the studio with a knife.   I have no idea what her brother is saying but she really needs to leave that kind of stuff off the air but her outburst shows how low she will go.  To emphasize how angry she is at her brother, she said that she likes her ex-husband better than him now.   Okay, I admit that it's kind of interesting to see this mess play out.

Again, she threw me for a few seconds talking about her mother as if she is still alive.  

EDIT:  The irony of it all... she opened the show letting us know it's MLK Day, the man who stood for peace and love and seconds later she's reading her brother to filth.

20 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

She stated that her brother is putting “nonsense” out there about her in his blogs. She also said that if she goes after him that she will bring receipts. I’m going to see if I can find his blog. I don’t have Instagram so that’s out, but if it is harmless stuff that’s I’ll just chock it up to her trying to get her name out there ahead of her bio-pic coming out the end of the month. 
   It was weird that she stated that Dr Abernathy (MLK’s close friend) was at her mother’s house today for the celebration. Then she said “Is it 11 o’clock yet?”  What, doing the show bores her so much now that she actually says it on her show? 

19 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Wendy's brother Tommy talked about Wendy not going to their mother's funeral and how much that has hurt him and their family. We all speculated that something was off with Wendy's story about her mother's death. I also got the impression that Wendy has been distant with the family for a while.  Tommy was wrong to put it put it out there.  However, I think Wendy making threats against him and his wife was a new low even for her.  It was obvious that the people in the audience were not supporting her but they had to clap like seals to keep their paychecks.. I think Wendy is a vile narcissist and it was on display today.  It is funny how she will not address the substance of what he said so she has to go down in the gutter by going after him like that.  She gave no thought on how this might affect her father who is grieving his wife and adding strife is not going to help in his healing.  Wendy only cares about herself and how she is viewed by the public. 

17 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

That was uncomfortable to watch. I'm a long time Wendy fan (from her days in radio) and Wendy hardly ever mentions her brother. Most of her family stories discuss her parents and her sister. The few things she has said about him is that he used to tell on her to their parents when she'd sneak food. She seemed to be holding a grudge about that. LOL. Her brother is two years younger than her while her sister is 5 years older, so I always thought it was odd that she didn't mention him.

When I saw his youtube videos - I have to say - I immediately thought he wants to be Wendy. His youtube channel isn't very interesting and he mostly talks about her. I think he likes the attention that he's getting. It seems like the rest of the family has more traditional careers - teacher, lawyer, ect and Wendy's career must seem so exciting. That said - it struck me as odd. Why couldn't he have spoken to her about his feeling about missing the funeral? And also why couldn't he understand that everyoen grieves differently? Wendy is clearly having a hard time with it, as is he. I see it as two people who are hurting and are lashing out. But there is probably a lifetime of tension between them.

I don't agree with Wendy's response - it was too much. I'm sure her father is not liking this. I hope Wendy's sister intervenes - it's sad that two people in their 50s need referees.

16 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I'm shocked she brought this up on air! She always ALWAYS tells the celebs.... "if you had just not clapped back, it would have gone away, but now you've called attention to it!" 

She did not need to call her brother out. I don't think very many people feel that not going to a funeral is disrespectful or a huge disgrace or anything. I will probably never go to another funeral. They just totally traumatize me emotionally, and I don't see the need to put myself through it. It doesn't mean I didn't love the person. 

OooooH! Myyy! God! That Was Bad! You guys weren't kidding!

From ~5:45 Pointing her pinky finger. Tongue popping. Insinuating her married brother is gay or a cross-dresser or something--- in that homophobic way she does, meaning it as an insult.

Then she goes on to talk about Cynthia from RHoATL as if they're friends. Still throwing shade at her ex-friend Nene who's close friends w/ Cynthia, although they've had some ups & downs over the years.

She goes to other topics for a bit, but gets back to her brother ~17:00. She says she has better feelings for her ex-husband Kevin than for her brother. She says they've had problems in their relationship for years, he's jealous of her & he's her enemy.

Still catching my breath. That was A Lot! I haven't even delved into what her brother actually said yet.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 6

There was a fist fight at Wendy's mother's funeral. Her brother was punching a blood relative (not Kevin Jr) half his age. Big Kev broke up the fight. Wendy said she is thankful for Big Kev but she doesn't want him back. Wendy, Big Kev and little Kev went to lunch before Big Kev dropped them off at her sister's house where the rest of the family was gathered.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1

Dang, Wendy's explanation was some mess.  Fighting at their mothers funeral on whether to have an open or closed casket?   If all of that is true, that could be a reason why Wendy didn't announce her mothers passing when it happened... it was all too much and she didn't want to relive the events.  Something tells me that there was something festering under the surface to cause all that animosity - maybe brother Tommy has some "issues"?   

Anyway, I've been reading that some people are thinking that all of this scandal is to promote Wendy's upcoming movie.   Would someone stoop to these levels just to get folks to watch some cheesy Lifetime movie?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

Anyway, I've been reading that some people are thinking that all of this scandal is to promote Wendy's upcoming movie.   Would someone stoop to these levels just to get folks to watch some cheesy Lifetime movie?

The same thing crossed my mind........

• Love 2
On 1/15/2021 at 8:37 AM, Mindthinkr said:

I caught that too about Vicky Gunvalson. I think she was trying to suck up to Andy Cohen. She blatantly stated that she wants to be a “friend of” on the RHOM show they are bringing back. She stated she could fly down to Miami every weekend, film and return home on Saturday so she could get ready for her show on Monday. She went at it fairly hard too. She said she’d be the friend of Pippa Larson. She would pass on being a full time HW because she doesn’t have time and doesn’t want the scrutiny of the camera following her all the time. She also made mention that she wasn’t interested in opening up her whole life and family which is required to be a full time member of the cast. Wendy already has her wardrobe (from all her visits there to see her family) picked out. She can barely handle the schedule of filming her talk show. Spare me. She would be whining every Monday about having to get on the plane and rush rush rush to film and go to the events. As it is she doesn’t do any real prep for her own show. She depends on Norman to fill her in and keep her (somewhat) up to date. I wonder why she wants to do the Housewives show. Money, exposure, to get her name out more in the tabloids, help her find a man or for the adoration she believes that she will receive. 

Wendy is going out this weekend for a lunch with a group of friends. One of them is her poor DJ who I think got stuck making the arrangements for her like some social secretary. She invited Bev Smith to join and the end of her segment. They are going to a restaurant in Harlem called Field Trip. The chef owner just did a cooking segment on her show the other day. I think I recall it was the chicken fried steak with gravy.  I’m sure he offered this luncheon gratis, so rather than being polite and going with just a friend, she is taking a posse for free food. What a user. 

Didn't she talk shit about Pippa Larsen, so why would she want to be on that show for? She makes no sense whatsoever

• Love 1
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Wendy said she is thankful for Big Kev but she doesn't want him back.

I totally believe WW would take Kelvin back. 

And why are we missing the real point of Hot Topics? I don't give a rat's ass about Wendy and her mom's funeral. STOP CRYING WENDY. People in their 80's die from old age. It's never welcomed but it is expected. It's ok to cry. Just do it on your own time. 

I can't take this bitch and her crocodile tears. But good advertising for her upcoming Lifetime b.s.

• Love 3

I had major cringe going on when Wendy was boohooing about her family - I had to walk away from the TV cause it was sooooo messy, all spilled out for public consumption.   

There are some delusional people in Wendy's camp if this is the way they've come up to get hype for her movie.  This is not the next "Raisin in the Sun".  It's the story of a coke addict urban DJ who jumped around to various radio stations, who then got famous in the NY market by spreading gossip about rappers.  She got married twice, had a kid and then divorced.  Got a TV show.   It ain't Shakespeare and if anyone in her group thinks this movie is A-level, they all better lay off the crack.   It is a L-I-F-E-T-I-M-E movie.

I don't even care about the movie... I'm all about the 2-hour documentary/interview that follows the movie. I can only imagine the level of narcissism that will be on display.  

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 10

I looked up Wendy's brother on youtube, he seems like an opportunist in his own right. He is asking for donations on his youtube channel and calling his fans/subscribers the Tomcats and calling his show the Tommy Williams show.  He is boring and has a dry personality. I am starting to feel a bit bad for Wendy, he is not an innocent lamb he is out for himself.. I hope their big sister Wanda will sit these two down and hatch out their differences behind closed doors for the sake of their dad. I think they are all in pain over their mother's death and are lashing out at each other instead of comforting each other.  

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3
On 1/19/2021 at 10:16 AM, patty1h said:

I've been reading that some people are thinking that all of this scandal is to promote Wendy's upcoming movie.   Would someone stoop to these levels just to get folks to watch some cheesy Lifetime movie?

That was me speculating until I had more information. Now I don’t think it was to get attention for promotional purposes. 
I apologize if you felt I walked in the gutter. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

That was me speculating until I had more information. Now I don’t think it was to get attention for promotional purposes. 

Oh no, @Mindthinkr, I was not slinging mud at you at all!  You are aces with me.   I was reading the comments on Wendy's Youtube channel and that's where I saw multiple folks speculating.    Also, I was being sarcastic when I wondered if anyone would hype Wendy's movie this way - not pointing fingers.   I was NOT taking you to task, cyber friend,

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

This IS the WW thread so where else would we be walking but the gutter? I have no sympathy for Wendy. 

Everyone here can dislike me/disagree with me for my strong opinions about WW but she's trashy and fake. 

Just wondering if anyone here who watches WW regularly, can put together a realistic timeline of when Wendy's mom died and the recent funeral.

According to Wendy's announcement in December that her mother died "many many many weeks ago" (which would put us back to NOVEMBER) and the funeral just happened in January? Was her mom in a morgue or at the funeral home since November? Seems like a really long time to hold a dead body (2+ months?) of someone who (assumedly) died from natural causes. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Just wondering if anyone here who watches WW regularly, can put together a realistic timeline of when Wendy's mom died and the recent funeral.

According to Wendy's announcement in December that her mother died "many many many weeks ago" (which would put us back to NOVEMBER) and the funeral just happened in January? Was her mom in a morgue or at the funeral home since November? Seems like a really long time to hold a dead body (2+ months?) of someone who (assumedly) died from natural causes. 

While Williams admitted she lost track of the date her mother died, her brother, Tommy, disputed her news. On Monday, December 7, 2020, Tommy released a YouTube video where he opened up about how the family is coping with Shirley’s death. Tommy also said their mom died on Sunday, November 29, a little over a week before Williams confirmed the news on her show. 

• Love 2

This is not in support of Wendy’s wild calendar, but a lot of funerals that are able to take place (a lot can’t) happen later than usual due to the over full mortuaries with Covid deaths. I think it’s faster if you go with cremation, but since it was open casket...

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

This is not in support of Wendy’s wild calendar, but a lot of funerals that are able to take place (a lot can’t) happen later than usual due to the over full mortuaries with Covid deaths. I think it’s faster if you go with cremation, but since it was open casket...

Good point Mindthinkr. 

• Love 1

Thank you @chenoa333  This might have been why Tommy was so upset about seeing his mother in the open casket. With refrigeration being at a premium, his Mother might have deteriorated a bit and no amount of wax and make up could make her look as good as when she was alive.  

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Thank you @chenoa333  This might have been why Tommy was so upset about seeing his mother in the open casket. With refrigeration being at a premium, his Mother might have deteriorated a bit and no amount of wax and make up could make her look as good as when she was alive.  

Is there any confirmed cause of death for Wendy's mom? Or is it just natural causes due to old age?

Just now, chenoa333 said:

Is there any confirmed cause of death for Wendy's mom? Or is it just natural causes due to old age?

I haven’t read about it anywhere. The family is trying to be tight lipped about it all. I also think there is more to the story than just the fist fight at the funeral that Big Kev broke up. There is some dirty laundry at the William’s. That’s why Wendy never even stated that her mother passed until she was forced to. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

People are defending Wendy with the -people grieve differently but to me she  is rude, narcissistic and selfish and not attending her mother's wedding is another one of those rude and crass things Wendy does almost daily in how she treats guests on her show.

The way she finally revealed her mother died was odd and she only did it because it was getting media coverage, had there been none, would she have ever said anything?  And then to say her mother died months and months ago and never saying the actual date, well if she's recently buried, her mother did not die months and  months ago with an open casket.

Her brother's response to her calling him out on her TV was interesting.  I used to love Wendy but over the years her rudeness to guests and her revelations about how she treats family and friends: no using her bathroom, not attending weddings or anything if it didn't fit with her schedule etc etc it's not surprising she didn't attend her mother's funeral.

The fact she has pretended to love her parents all these years and then for it to end with her just taking off to have lunch with Kevin Sr versus her mother's  funeral is the lowest.  Surely she could have lunch with the man who has had a side piece for years later in the day and took the hour or two to pay  her respects to her 'beloved' mom.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 8

Ok. I'm confused. I watched Wendy's brother cry on his YouTube channel saying Wendy didn't go to the funeral. Now Wendy here crying saying she did attend & her brother got into a fist fight w/ a relative at the funeral. Clearly one of them is lying. Can't figure out who.

• Love 1

Who knows what is the truth - here's another version of what supposedly took place:   The fight happened at the mothers wake, not the actual funeral -- Tommy started the fight during a viewing.   The incident was so upsetting that Wendy decided not to attend the funeral because of the chaos earlier and to not further traumatize her son, who was struggling with his first time dealing with a death in the family.   That is how Wendy ended up having lunch with her ex-husband -- he stepped up and took Wendy and K Jr. away from the situation.    Tommy then went on his blog and blasted Wendy for not attending their mothers funeral.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, patty1h said:

That is how Wendy ended up having lunch with her ex-husband -- he stepped up and took Wendy and K Jr. away from the situation.   

And don't forget, Wendy said Big Kelvin "smelled really good". Lol!

Why did Wendy need someone to "take her away from the situation"? She's got a mind of her own and two 42 inch legs- just walk away you dumbass. She wanted and loved the attention from Kelvin. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

And don't forget, Wendy said Big Kelvin "smelled really good". Lol!

There are things about attraction that we can’t always control. I think Wendy has always had it deep for Big Kev. Ha, she may be the side piece now. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Today Wendy tells a story about her shopping at a HOME DEPOT and she said she likes going there cause of all the free food samples they give out. LOL! Who knew? I've never seen people passing out free food samples at a Home Depot but if Wendy says it's true I guess it's true.

ETA: I might just head down the road to my local Home Depot to see if I can get some quesadilla samples in the lumber department!

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Today Wendy tells a story about her shopping at a HOME DEPOT and she said she likes going there cause of all the free food samples they give out. LOL! Who knew? I've never seen people passing out free food samples at a Home Depot but if Wendy says it's true I guess it's true.

ETA: I might just head down the road to my local Home Depot to see if I can get some quesadilla samples in the lumber department!

Everything about Wendy is fake.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Do you mean Larsa Pippen ?

Either I heard it wrong, transposed it wrong or maybe Wendy said that and me not knowing better wrote the mistake as truth. 
For me, sometimes the challenge with W is knowing what she means when she misspeaks. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Wendy's not attending her late Mama's funeral, Wendy's practically fawning over Big Kevin for breaking up the fight and her throwing her brother under the bus for exposing her is typical. I had my beefs with my late mama too back in the day, but when she got sick, I took care of her, just like she did the same for me all my life. When she died last September, it was an intimate but moving service filled with family, who, despite our differences, wouldn't even consider skipping her funeral nor fighting there because we've got something that Wendy, for all her money, will never, ever have: class.

Regarding Wendy's Inauguration recap, it was meh-worthy, but there was one glaring omission: the Obamas. I've always believed that Wendy is jealous of Michelle Obama, but her not even mentioning Michelle nor how much Michelle's look slayed from head to toe at the Inauguration is just more proof of her perpetual pettiness, as if we needed it.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 5

I watched a bit today. First off I was blown over by the get up that she was wearing. A flowered turtleneck top with matching gloves so no skin was showing. She even mentioned that the gloves had zippers. She was a tad concerned that she had to wear her flower ring on her pinky. Afraid it might whoosh across the stage if she made too fast of a hand motion. Last she mentioned that ring she was wearing the paste copy. It’s hard to tell if she’s ever telling the truth on these things. She did drop that she is in the process of having a new flower ring made up. Ok Wendy. I get it. You like flowers. 
  She began with a discussion of the Salt and Peppa movie that took up 4 hours of her time Saturday night. She said that the media had given it a bad review. She was grateful for it because there is “no new programming on”. What? Can’t she afford Netflix, Amazon  Prime, HBO or any of the other myriads of channels to stream from? Ha, if she can’t she could easily make one of her staff members give up their password. 
   Little Kev sent her a wrench for Buy American Day (today). Uh...ok. The premise being that Mom is able to “fix” everything. Hmm...is Mom buying silence for you and your misdeeds young man? 
   She stated if she could still drive that she would like a drop top Corvette and she’d drive it fast. Has she ever mentioned why she can’t drive anymore? An eyesight issue? A hidden DWI and lost license? The legs can’t control the pedals or just entitled laziness? 
   Besides some other drivel she mentioned that she’s ready to date and going to do a Dating Game on her show. She wants men to send in a 30 second (not 45) tape with a basic intro. She doesn’t want Suzanne to screen them. She wants to see them all and make her own choices. (I feel the ego growing as the envelopes keep piling up on her desk). She needs him to pay for himself and part of her. Does that mean? That he buys his own dinner and only half of hers? lol. She also wanted to mention that she likes a chubby man. 
   Inside Scoop was about some rapper Soldier Boy. There was a bit of chat re: others in her HT. I just jotted down a few notes and that’s what I just wrote out for you. Didn't pay attention to anything else. 
P.S. She should have made sure that the guy she wants to date isn’t allergic to cats. Assuming they still live there. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

She should have made sure that the guy she wants to date isn’t allergic to cats. Assuming they still live there. 

You are forever the optimist Mindthinkr. But that is a very good quality. 

Great recap though. Wendy's clown costume is hideous. 

How does she even perform physical hygiene on her Netherlands with boobs so big she can't even see down there much less reach down there.  

What is Wendy's kid studying in college? Has she ever mentioned this? Is he majoring in Pimpology? Scamology? I wonder if Lil Kev likes his new baby stepsister. Cmon Wendy, give us the scoop on that!

Well one good thing today..nobody has to look at her ugly fishnet Spanx/pantyhose. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

You are forever the optimist Mindthinkr. But that is a very good quality. 

Great recap though. Wendy's clown costume is hideous. 

How does she even perform physical hygiene on her Netherlands with boobs so big she can't even see down there much less reach down there.  

What is Wendy's kid studying in college? Has she ever mentioned this? Is he majoring in Pimpology? Scamology? I wonder if Lil Kev likes his new baby stepsister. Cmon Wendy, give us the scoop on that!

Well one good thing today..nobody has to look at her ugly fishnet Spanx/pantyhose. 

with lymphedema

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I got an email from her show. This is a piece of it.

ED92B2B6-2CCD-4D18-80D4-5FA6D3DB13C6.jpeg

🙄🤣

🤮

I need a barf emogee! She is so desperate.

Can you imagine being that poor man who sees Wendy when she wakes up in the morning? No wig, penciled in eyebrows gone, under eye concealer rubbed off, lipstick off. Oh lord, dude better wear some running shoes! 

• LOL 5

Wow, I think I can finally take the show off my DVR for good if we are gonna be subjected to viewing all these videos and her talking about her "fabulous" dates with all the gold-digging fame whore trash this stunt drags in. 

Of course, I will still check in here for the mockery. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4