Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Jaded said:

I was flipping through the channels on my TV and saw that Wendy's rehab tour on various talk shows is continuing on Dr. Oz later today Wednesday.

Apparently this pic is from two weeks ago...

Wendy is doing a "rehab tour"? I'm not sure I understand what that is. I won't be watching.

But thanks for posting that!

And what is going on with Dr. Oz's eyebrows? Lol! And WW in that blonde wig.. not a good look. Is she trying to look young and cool? 

• Love 3

Just checking the DVR and the description for the new season premiere popped up.  It says "Wendy tells all about her 'Hot Girl Summer' and weighs in on the latest Hot Topics...".  Hot Girl Summer?!  Yikes.  Gotta remember not to eat at least an hour before or after I watch this cause I'm sure it will be nauseating.  This chick be delusional. 

I'm gonna make a guess of how many times Wendy drops the name of a "friend" during HT:  9. Bonus if she says "I don't know who this person is, but I like her" again.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

First Wendy says Jerry O wasn't picked up and she doesn't know what people want besides her show. Two minutes later Norman interrupted her and said no decision has been made about the Jerry O show, it was still being shopped around. I knew she was bitter about Jerry and the network probably gave her a vanity producer credit to appease her. 

She's getting 2 kittens from Beth Stern. She said her dog went to a home on Long Island when her family fell apart. I don't believe it- she gave her dog away a long time ago. This was just a convenient way to shut down rumors.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6

It was announced a couple of years ago that Wendy was renewed until 2022. Today her surprise announcement was to announce to the haters that her contract was renewed until 2022. She wants it to appear that it was renewed recently.

image.thumb.png.5a68f41ad91598464bff05f3a5dfa87b.png

This article came out 11/10/15

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Audience screaming like crazy – calm down!  Mentions there will be a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT at the end of the show!

Thanked Jerry for filling in, but got the heads up that there will be no Jerry O show, then Norman corrected that it's still being shopped/no decision has been made.  Jerry will do some other things for the show.

Went off on Felicity Huffman's light sentence – doesn't like it.

Ragged on the local newspapers – says they gave wrong info on why she didn't show up at some NY fashion thing – they turned it into a fake beef between her and Lil Kim, when she just was tired from doing a run-through for the show premiere. There is NO bad blood between them.

Nicki Minaj is getting married to that felon dude and wants children. Wendy believes Nicki should think twice about having a baby now cause it may hinder her future career. Asked Suzanne if she agreed... she did.

Nene Leakes in tomorrow.  Dancing with the Stars news: She called Christie a phony! The nerve. She says Christie Brinkley fell during practice – she thinks Christie faked it cause she realized her age is working against her and wanted to get out. Lamar Odom also on DWTS – thinks he will get sympathy from America who will see him as other than just a druggie.

Dog announcement – she says that the dog is “still in Jersey”/ he's too big for her NYC apt. She plans on getting 2 cats now.    Back from commercials:   Recap of Hot Girl Summer adventures:  flew to FL with Nene and Tamar – ran into problems due to hurricane Dorian; also met up with Marilyn Milian and Cardi B.  Went on a bunch of talk shows, met an Attorney General! who was a cool down-to-earth guy.  She asked him for the green room refreshments that he didn't consume, then asked him if he knows any single guys in government. Commercial break

A very short Ask Wendy, then here's the big announcement: the show has been renewed through 2022. Oh.  She started tearing up and got trembling voice as she thanked Fox and the affiliates, and got a dig in at the haters who said she would get cancelled, couldn't handle the show anymore.   I notice that she had one of those plexiglass podiums again, which she leaned on while standing in the audience to give the announcement.

Edited by patty1h
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Well I watched and took notes. 

First I want to say that she looked genuinely cheerful coming out in her red dress, but it was a little too long (just below the knees). Combined with her grey sneakers it make her legs look shorter and stumpier. She’s in a new time slot for me. That means because it’s am that I cannot enjoy an adult beverage while watching (which made her easier to take). 

She began by saying that Page Six, US Weekly and another tabloid had a story about her. That she made the New Yorkers Most Stylish List. She was invited to go to the party for it, but declined because she had “worked” all day and just wanted to get into her leg machine. She had gotten a Pucci outfit to wear if she’d gone. She reported that Sara Haines, Ice T & Coco and Lala Kent went. I wonder if she realizes that Lala is a CA girl originally from Utah. 

6689C42F-3771-4BA2-B7F1-F37AD2D75AF1.thumb.jpeg.eb2ebe5d2ed11488d20724cc214c242f.jpeg

She thinks that the 30k fine Felicity got was too low, that she should have been fined millions and pay for some other kids educations. She said she didn’t want to discuss Lori L, but she did. 

Nicki M...W doesn’t think she should take too much time off to have a baby because ppl will forget about her. Especially since she’s engaged (?) to Mr Petty who is an ex-felon who served 7 years for manslaughter. 

Nene Leakes came into town last night (will be on W’s show tomorrow) and called W to go out with her. Wendy declined , but rambled on about what good phone friends now and average a hour per day chatting. 

Wendy is going to watch DWTS tonight. She then went into a story about Christy Brinkley’s fall  (video shown) and subsequently breaking her shoulder and wrist. The reason WW thinks it’s fake is because CB’s daughter Sailor is stepping in for her and because even though she’s a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model she needs this show to up her name, visiblity and it factor. Her up to stardom. 

Next she went into her “Hot Girl Summer”. As mentioned above by @druzy she went into her pet situation. She went to Miami. The trip was supposed to include NeNe and Tamar, but both canceled because of the hurricane. Wendy spent the time with her son. She went because the hotel had a generator and 24 hr room service. 

She went out with Cardi B and Jason (one of those gossip guys). She also did a few talk shows and was shameless in her meeting the former Attorney General Eric Holder. She asked him for all,of his room perks (Jolly ranchers, which she eats five at a time, those expensive health food bars at $5 a pop, and the expensive real juice drinks). He allowed her to take all his stuff home in her purse. Why is it that sometimes the richest people are the cheapest and most greedy? She also showed a photo (black and white like it was a “historical moment”) of their meeting with Mr Holder (gazing right down at her boobs) and Seth Meyers. 

Her big announcement (stated earlier up thread) was that she’s on until 2022. 

There was more nonsense, but it was either covered (the Jerry O thing) or I’m not writing it because my fingers are beginning to hurt and I was supposed to shopping at the time her show came on so toodles. 

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

O.k. So now we know the dog she loved sooo much went to Long Island.  I just hope not to a shelter.  Hope somebody took it.  Now, someone has to take care of the cats while she is away.  Why is this bothering me?

It’s bothering you because you are a good and kind person. You also understand how animals are disposable to Wendy. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, druzy said:

First Wendy says Jerry O wasn't picked up and she doesn't know what people want besides her show. Two minutes later Norman interrupted her and said no decision has been made about the Jerry O show, it was still being shopped around. I knew she was bitter about Jerry and the network probably gave her a vanity producer credit to appease her. 

She's getting 2 kittens from Beth Stern. She said her dog went to a home on Long Island when her family fell apart. I don't believe it- she gave her dog away a long time ago. This was just a convenient way to shut down rumors.

What a bitch.

Oh, and poor kitties. I hope she gets a bonded pair so they can keep each other company. I'm sure she'll tire of them soon enough.

40 minutes ago, druzy said:

It was announced a couple of years ago that Wendy was renewed until 2022. Today her surprise announcement was to announce to the haters that her contract was renewed until 2022. She wants it to appear that it was renewed recently.

image.thumb.png.5a68f41ad91598464bff05f3a5dfa87b.png

This article came out 11/10/15

Just because her contract was renewed doesn't mean her show was renewed. I think.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

O.k. So now we know the dog she loved sooo much went to Long Island.  I just hope not to a shelter.  Hope somebody took it.  Now, someone has to take care of the cats while she is away.  Why is this bothering me?

It bothers most people who value animals, and the pets in our lives.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, druzy said:

She's getting 2 kittens from Beth Stern.

Ok. Beth Stern is officially f'n crazy. I'll pray for those kittens.

ETA: I really don't believe WW and her cat adoption $hit. Beth Stern has an excellent reputation from decades as an animal rescue/animal welfare activist. Beth's reputation will be shot to hell if she allows Wendy to adopt any animals. Wendy has no time for pets, won't clean a litter box and will have those kittens declawed so they won't scratch her "single girl in the city" furniture.  

I guarantee that Beth Stern and her animal rescue groups do NOT allow declawing. So I'm calling more bull$hit from Wendy. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

wendy-williams-shades-kevin-hunter-with-updated-executive-producer-credit

Maybe it's just me, but this dress looks more like a life vest for T.H.O.T.s

wendy-show-credits.jpg

Looks like her new "wig stylist" has arrived. 😄 I'm sure big Kelvin didn't leave this divorce as a broke ass man. Wendy had to pay and he's probably sittin' in his swanky house with Sharina laughing at Wendy making an a$$ of her old, crazy self. And she's always bragging about her 42 inch legs. Her waistline looks like it's 42 inches in that clown costume. Where's your unicycle Wendy?

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Y'all have pretty much covered it.

I did think it was hilarious that while talking about Jerry not being picked up, the control room scrolled NOT TRUE in her prompter which she just read out loud, and then was like wha? huh? as Norman jumped in to say that no decision had been made. Then she was just like oh, okay, back to my lies stories. 

I was thinking NOT TRUE should be flashing in her prompter pretty much any time she opens her mouth. 

Also, the Christie Brinkley fall looked totally legit to me. She clearly came down hard on her wrist and I'm sure that jammed her shoulder as well. I fractured my wrist exactly the same way. And you would think Wendy might have more compassion for how easy it is for an older lady to fracture a shoulder.

Also, if I may, what the fuck is going on with people and plastic surgery. Wendy showed photos of Lil Kim, Nene, and Nikki and I did not recognize any of them. Then they show Christie Brinkley and her work/wig make her face look 35. I used to be around a woman that was 75ish but was pulled and stuffed to look 40. When I first met her, I did not know how old she was, and when I went to shake her hand the hand was 75! It scared the shit out of me! It's so sad. Okay, sorry, end of rant.   

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

I used to be around a woman that was 75ish but was pulled and stuffed to look 40. When I first met her, I did not know how old she was, and when I went to shake her hand the hand was 75! It scared the shit out of me! It's so sad.

HaHa! So true. All of the aging/aged celebs whose faces can be made to look ok for 60 or 70 (how you doin' Wendy?) but their necks and hands.....no bueno. It is truly creepy to see what appears to be a 60-ish looking face attached to an 85-ish body. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

First I want to say that she looked genuinely cheerful coming out in her red dress, but it was a little too long (just below the knees). Combined with her grey sneakers it make her legs look shorter and stumpier. She’s in a new time slot for me. That means because it’s am that I cannot enjoy an adult beverage while watching (which made her easier to take). 

She began by saying that Page Six, US Weekly and another tabloid had a story about her. That she made the New Yorkers Most Stylish List. She was invited to go to the party for it, but declined because she had “worked” all day and just wanted to get into her leg machine. She had gotten a Pucci outfit to wear if she’d gone. She reported that Sara Haines, Ice T & Coco and Lala Kent went. I wonder if she realizes that Lala is a CA girl originally from Utah. 

6689C42F-3771-4BA2-B7F1-F37AD2D75AF1.thumb.jpeg.eb2ebe5d2ed11488d20724cc214c242f.jpeg

She thinks that the 30k fine Felicity got was too low, that she should have been fined millions and pay for some other kids educations. She said she didn’t want to discuss Lori L, but she did. 

Nicki M...W doesn’t think she should take too much time off to have a baby because ppl will forget about her. Especially since she’s engaged (?) to Mr Petty who is an ex-felon who served 7 years for manslaughter. 

Nene Leakes came into town last night (will be on W’s show tomorrow) and called W to go out with her. Wendy declined , but rambled on about what good phone friends now and average a hour per day chatting. 

Wendy is going to watch DWTS tonight. She then went into a story about Christy Brinkley’s fall  (video shown) and subsequently breaking her shoulder and wrist. The reason WW thinks it’s fake is because CB’s daughter Sailor is stepping in for her and because even though she’s a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model she needs this show to up her name, visiblity and it factor. Her up to stardom. 

Next she went into her “Hot Girl Summer”. As mentioned above by @druzy she went into her pet situation. She went to Miami. The trip was supposed to include NeNe and Tamar, but both canceled because of the hurricane. Wendy spent the time with her son. She went because the hotel had a generator and 24 hr room service. 

She went out with Cardi B and Jason (one of those gossip guys). She also did a few talk shows and was shameless in her meeting the former Attorney General Eric Holder. She asked him for all,of his room perks (Jolly ranchers, which she eats five at a time, those expensive health food bars at $5 a pop, and the expensive real juice drinks). He allowed her to take all his stuff home in her purse. Why is it that sometimes the richest people are the cheapest and most greedy? She also showed a photo (black and white like it was a “historical moment”) of their meeting with Mr Holder (gazing right down at her boobs) and Seth Meyers. 

There was more nonsense, but it was either covered (the Jerry O thing) or I’m not writing it because my fingers are beginning to hurt and I was supposed to shopping at the time her show came on so toodles. 

Regarding the Felicity Huffman sentencing vs the black woman (Tonya McDowell) who used a false address for her son to go to a different school. She might want to clarify that the McDowell sentencing, from 2011, was part of a plea deal reached after an additional arrest for selling drugs and offering prostitutes to an undercover police officer. Wendy, do the research and tell the whole story, instead of trying to mislead people into believing an untrue narrative.

Edited by greyflannel
Cleaning up a sentence
  • Love 11
22 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

For some reason I thought that would make a good lyric for a song or rap. 

Yes! It's very close in rhyme and rhythm to Shakira "the Hips Don't Lie"! 

Hey Wendy.... Maybe Cardi B can hook you up with a rap song and video: The Wig don't Lie/The Thighs Don't Lie/The Hands Don't Lie/The Neck Don't Lie. But Wendy Lies!!Web Weaving Wendy!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, greyflannel said:

Wendy, do the research and tell the whole story, not try to mislead people into believing an untrue narrative.

Are you new to the WW show? No disrespect intended but Wendy NEVER gets the facts straight. Hell, she can't even pronounce simple common names. And must always have Norman correcting her on everything. 

And this egotistical biatch thinks she's got it goin' on. She's cool, hipped and hopped and hangin' with the top dogs of celebs. I say she's seriously mentally ill.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

Also, the Christie Brinkley fall looked totally legit to me. She clearly came down hard on her wrist and I'm sure that jammed her shoulder as well. I fractured my wrist exactly the same way. And you would think Wendy might have more compassion for how easy it is for an older lady to fracture a shoulder.

WW has had a hard on for DWTS since she was unceremoniously dumped in week one or two of her season.  She sucked, but rather than admit that, she has chosen the scorched earth route ever since, shading them and her saint of a partner, Tony Dovolani, ever since.  Suck it Wen.

• Love 11
48 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Are you new to the WW show? No disrespect intended but Wendy NEVER gets the facts straight. Hell, she can't even pronounce simple common names. And must always have Norman correcting her on everything. 

And this egotistical biatch thinks she's got it goin' on. She's cool, hipped and hopped and hangin' with the top dogs of celebs. I say she's seriously mentally ill.

Not new, I do know Wendy's talent for getting things wrong. When it's getting names wrong, The Jerry Show not being picked up, etc., no big, but other people from the show should make sure that inflammatory things like this (the Felicity Huffman sentencing I posted about above) aren't passed on as fact when they're definitely not. 

Edited by greyflannel
Clarifying what I was referencing
  • Love 2

I just saw the headline re: WW saying basically that Christie Brinkley is faking/lying about her injury.  WW has the nerve to try and say someone else is lying?  This from the woman who kept saying nothing going on at the Hunter home for years when she damned well knew her hubby was cheating 24/7?

WW is just salty because she was booted early on during her stint on DWTS.  If I recall, she was awful.  She's always got some shitty remarks about that show.  Less is more, stupid.

Why was she throwing shade at Jerry?  He was good enough to fill in when she was at rehab (oh wait, it was just her thyroid).   Bitter, desperate, and eventually alone is not a good look, WW.

I don't even know when her show airs here, and I'm not compelled to find out.  

• Love 10
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Ok. Beth Stern is officially f'n crazy. I'll pray for those kittens.

ETA: I really don't believe WW and her cat adoption $hit. Beth Stern has an excellent reputation from decades as an animal rescue/animal welfare activist. Beth's reputation will be shot to hell if she allows Wendy to adopt any animals. Wendy has no time for pets, won't clean a litter box and will have those kittens declawed so they won't scratch her "single girl in the city" furniture.  

I guarantee that Beth Stern and her animal rescue groups do NOT allow declawing. So I'm calling more bull$hit from Wendy. 

Wendy said it in such an arrogant way like she was doing Beth Stern a favor. I'm sure Wendy doesn't think she has to go through the adoption process. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

WW saying basically that Christie Brinkley is faking/lying about her injury. 

And what exactly did WW say was the cause of HER shoulder injury earlier this year? Yeah....she never told us. Just said how much it hurt.

Phuck off Wendy. 

Edited by chenoa333
Clarification
  • Love 11

I do recall that before she went on the show, WW was all about DWTS. She had that leaderboard that would come down from the rafters, and she'd spend a lot of time discussing the latest episode with a pointer and predict who would win, etc. etc. 

After she went on the show and danced HORRIBLY, complained a lot, dissed Tony, did not fit in with the other celebrities, and got an early boot, she never had another kind word to say about the show. 

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

I do recall that before she went on the show, WW was all about DWTS. She had that leaderboard that would come down from the rafters, and she'd spend a lot of time discussing the latest episode with a pointer and predict who would win, etc. etc. 

After she went on the show and danced HORRIBLY, complained a lot, dissed Tony, did not fit in with the other celebrities, and got an early boot, she never had another kind word to say about the show. 

Exactly.  Her fabulosity quotient took a hit, and she wasn't having it!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Exactly.  Her fabulosity quotient took a hit, and she wasn't having it!

fabulosity……….not a term I would ever have used for her, but, ok

guess she thought she would do better on there and is just embarrassed

maybe if she had gone on there now, now that she is back in the dating scene, she would have better moves and done better

8 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

No matter the time of day her show is on, you need an adult beverage to get thru. She needs the see thru podium as she is having her balance issues again.  Maybe everything is too much for her.  New apt., new friends, no Kevin to handle everything.  Why is she burning the candle at both Ends?  She better stop knocking people again,  as she won’t have any guests left to come on the show.  She’s still looking for free food to take home?  Tacky.  I miss Jerry O.  He was and is entertaining.  Who wants a blow by blow of her social life?  Not me.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I think it's ok to have a cat sitter when you go away.  Some people hire someone to sleep with their animals when they are away but that isn't necessary unless the animal is sick and they don't want them in a cage at the Vet.  I just hope she doesn't give them away.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

WW has had a hard on for DWTS since she was unceremoniously dumped in week one or two of her season.  She sucked, but rather than admit that, she has chosen the scorched earth route ever since, shading them and her saint of a partner, Tony Dovolani, ever since.  Suck it Wen.

I have to agree. I mean I chuckled the first few years because I couldn't believe she was holding such a serious grudge over receiving low scores on the show. But now it's been YEARS. Wendy, it's time to get over it.

In the first few years after the show ended, she def. rallied to have the judges replaced. It didn't work, so now she's acting like the show is a waste of time.

She also spoke about the problematic things behind the scenes. I.E. the politics. I believe her on that.

But nonetheless, Wendy you can't dance and the judges scored you accordingly. Just because you can't dance doesn't mean the show should be cancelled. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I just hope she never gets them. 

And here we all are worrying about her pets.  Christy Brinkley was in the audience on DWTS last night with a cast on her arm.  Wendy said yesterday she was lying, as she wanted her daughter Sailor to take over and be exposed on t.v.  I don’t particularly like Christie, but she did come on Wendy’s show to help her along, plus get publicity herself.  That’s kind of mean of Wendy to accuse Christie of lying.  How can any of her guests trust her anymore?  BTW, what’s the shade with Jerry O now?  Are they feuding about the show?  I’m not getting a good vibe about Wendy.  I don’t think she’s sincere. If she keeps talking about these rapper friends of hers all of a sudden, I will be out again.  I’m not interested in hearing her lies about what she’s doing, when she really isn’t.

• Love 5

WW will trash anyone and everybody. Her life sucks so much that it makes her feel better to trash people and tell lies with or without proof. I find her pretty disgusting. Of course, she'll never get over DTWS and then she made up the like about Christy Brinkley faking her injury. I doubt that she will apologize since that's how she makes her living. I also can't take her fake crying. That lady is a MESS!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

And here we all are worrying about her pets.  

Is there something bad about that? Should we be more concerned about Wendy?

No disrespect meant regarding your comment/opinion. But HELL YES, I care more about ANY innocent pet that WW will adopt (and then dump it on somebody else) than I care about Wendy. 

• Love 6

Yesterday, Inside Edition featured Christie Brinkly's surgeon talking about how both of the arm bones were broken into multiple pieces requiring a metal plate. It is a serious injury. They also showed Wendy and her "it's a lie/plot" talk, and then showed Christie saying she was very hurt by that, especially since she had supported Wendy. 

But of course Wendy would think that Christie was lying and plotting and faking an injury ...Wendy does that shit twice before breakfast. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Is there something bad about that? Should we be more concerned about Wendy?

No disrespect meant regarding your comment/opinion. But HELL YES, I care more about ANY innocent pet that WW will adopt (and then dump it on somebody else) than I care about Wendy. 

Never mind.