Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Today's first segment with Gabby Sidibe was so interesting. I LOVED that when all Wendy wanted to talk about was her weight, she said "this segment talking about my weight has already gone on long enough!" I get that she's tired of the focus always being about her body. Good for you, Gabby, for using your voice to say "I am over this now." Wendy didn't really know how to handle it. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, goodbyeglittergirl said:

Today's first segment with Gabby Sidibe was so interesting. I LOVED that when all Wendy wanted to talk about was her weight, she said "this segment talking about my weight has already gone on long enough!" I get that she's tired of the focus always being about her body. Good for you, Gabby, for using your voice to say "I am over this now." Wendy didn't really know how to handle it. 

I actually thought Wendy shut her down pretty good by responding,  "Well it's discussed extensively in your book which you are here to sell..."  I love Gabby and was glad Wendy gave her two segments.

• Love 3

The phone sex segment was hysterical. I had no clue that Gabby was a sex operator. She was so fun.

the costumes were fun too.

great guest.

On 5/1/2017 at 4:16 PM, bichonblitz said:

Have you ever seen her on HSN? She is awful. She knows nothing about her own line. She has no knowledge of the fabrics and sure as shit doesn't know how to sell the garments. I feel sorry for the hosts, they always try so hard with her, the struggle is real. I bought one sweater from her line, it was on sale for $15, I washed it once and it stretched out of shape. Cheaply made garbage. 

Nope but I might start watching now. I just thought that from a marketing point if she were wearing her line more frequently it would help her sales.

Her pointy keds are hideous, imo.

• Love 5

I know this is a few days late, but Wendy was pretty negative about Ryan Seacrest joining Live with Kelly (and Ryan) when the news broke about him.  I found it pretty funny that she was criticizing a really professional, consummate host.  Okay, Wendy...he won't be able to live up to the standard that you have set.

1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

I know this is a few days late, but Wendy was pretty negative about Ryan Seacrest joining Live with Kelly (and Ryan) when the news broke about him.  I found it pretty funny that she was criticizing a really professional, consummate host.  Okay, Wendy...he won't be able to live up to the standard that you have set.

I give him that. He is professional and Wendy definitely is not. But he is obnoxious and full of himself too.

• Love 5

As much as I usually disagree with Wendy, I think she was spot on about Ryan Seacrest.  I don't think he will be a good fit, especially compared to the other candidates.  Personally I think he is good for primetime shows but I think he is too polished for a daytime talk show that requires you to really endear yourself to the audience.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, JBC344 said:

As much as I usually disagree with Wendy, I think she was spot on about Ryan Seacrest.  I don't think he will be a good fit, especially compared to the other candidates.  Personally I think he is good for primetime shows but I think he is too polished for a daytime talk show that requires you to really endear yourself to the audience.

I haven't watched the show in years, but have heard a lot of other people say they don't like Seacrest for the job because he's like Kelly's twin. I'm not totally sure I know what they mean.

I enjoyed Gabby Sidibe's appearance too. She has that type of laugh that makes you laugh when you hear it.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, JBC344 said:

Yep, he is super boring and it would have been nice to see some diversity as well.

• Love 2

What an interesting interview... She sounds like a neurotic Caucasian old woman.

Not the way she speaks but her preoccupation about her size....

Wings is absolutely right and she got a facelift during the lonnnnnnng April break. 

I prefer Dior too.. lol...especially as a freebie.....

• Love 2

She was doing a story on Conrad Hilton (younger sibling of Paris and Nicky) and showed a photo of him. He looks exactly like a young Ted Kennedy!! I had to listen harder (doing chores while show was on) as at first I thought it was a Kennedy son. Wow. 

(edited)

So you're referring to Conrad Hilton junior? I know very little about the individual Hilton's, however, I do know there is the original Conrad Hilton who appeared as a guest on an episode of Madmen. Didn't know there was a Conrad junior. But I don't know much about any of them!

And I definitely don't consider Wendy to be the go to source for ANY info. She's CONSTANTLY asking Norm (?) if what she's saying is correct. Hell just put Norman in that purple chair...I'd love that! 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4
(edited)

Yes, the son. The brother of Paris and Nicky. He was arrested today for a racist homophobic slur. I'm sorry I can't post a clickable link. If you google, it comes right up. 

P.S. I think you are referring to the actor who is not the parent of the children that I am speaking of. Wasn't he on some sitcom ages ago? The father of the siblings I'm speaking of passed in 1979. 

^^^ Sorry. I was thinking of the actor Conrad Bain from Different Strokes.  Don't think that Conrad Hilton could have appeared in Mad Men as it came after his death. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Added P.S.
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

And I definitely don't consider Wendy to be the go to source for ANY info. She's CONSTANTLY asking Norm (?) if what she's saying is correct. Hell just put Norman in that purple chair...I'd love that! 

And even when he corrects her she'll still get it wrong. Today she was talking about Sheree Whitfield needing to be fired from RHOA and couldn't even remember her name. Lol.

• Love 1
(edited)
57 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Don't think that Conrad Hilton could have appeared in Mad Men as it came after his death. 

It was an actor that played the role of Conrad Hilton in Mad Men. The plot line featuring Hilton took place in the 50's or 60's on the show.

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2
On 5/8/2017 at 10:28 PM, rmcrae said:

And even when he corrects her she'll still get it wrong. Today she was talking about Sheree Whitfield needing to be fired from RHOA and couldn't even remember her name. Lol.

She mentioned that she went out late perhaps she was hangover?

Lately, Wendy acts like she does not give a fuck anymore. She does not prepare for interview, gets confused and then she plugs in random businesses.

What can she possibly eat at the Cheesecake Factory or did she stop her vegan diet?

I am sick of the cooking segments and the stupid promotional sales.

I fast forward so much....

• Love 4
4 hours ago, LIMOM said:

She mentioned that she went out late perhaps she was hangover?

Lately, Wendy acts like she does not give a fuck anymore. She does not prepare for interview, gets confused and then she plugs in random businesses.

What can she possibly eat at the Cheesecake Factory or did she stop her vegan diet?

I am sick of the cooking segments and the stupid promotional sales.

I fast forward so much....

I really think if a similar show with a more competent host who spilled the tea while it was still hot and actually knew what they were talking about came along it would light a fire under her ass and she'd put more effort into her performance. She's coasting because her show's doing well in the ratings and her clothing line is successful too.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I really think if a similar show with a more competent host who spilled the tea while it was still hot and actually knew what they were talking about came along it would light a fire under her ass and she'd put more effort into her performance. She's coasting because her show's doing well in the ratings and her clothing line is successful too.

I think a younger person such as Nina Parker would be fantastic.

Also whatever happened to the Thursday segments when she had a bunch of different people discussing some events?

That was great.

She mentioned that she is going to go thru July. And then August would be re-runs. I wont be watching.

The production values are down, imo. And if she is no longer into doing the show, she needs to move on.

She keeps on saying the show is stupid and I agree, she outgrew it, imo.

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:20 AM, LIMOM said:

I think a younger person such as Nina Parker would be fantastic.

Also whatever happened to the Thursday segments when she had a bunch of different people discussing some events?

That was great.

She mentioned that she is going to go thru July. And then August would be re-runs. I wont be watching.

The production values are down, imo. And if she is no longer into doing the show, she needs to move on.

She keeps on saying the show is stupid and I agree, she outgrew it, imo.

The Hot Talk panel. She still does it, but not as much as she used to. If I'm not mistaken she had one for the first time in a long while last week. I love those segments too because there are people who won't agree with everything she says and will challenge her. That must explain why she's scaled back on doing it. LOL.

The other day she was talking about Scandal going off after the next season and how it's best to leave while you're still on top. Advice she won't be taking anytime soon. As long as people are watching and she's making that $$$, she'll keep doing her stupid show.

• Love 4

I thought it was sad the other day when Jenna Elfman was on and Wendy didn't even know she had two boys instead of girls.  Does she not research?  Or at least read the basic research her interns do for her?  Hell, they even had pictures of the boys so someone there knew.

It makes her look uninformed, uninterested in her guests and just plain lazy.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 5/8/2017 at 9:28 PM, rmcrae said:

How much, if any, do you think she pulls this 'forgetfulness' for attention? As in, 'this is so unimportant to me that I can't be bothered to get the facts straight?' I think quite a bit. She has often said as much. 

I also think she does it 'to be cute.' Which it isn't, IMO. 

Edited by HahYallDoin
Add a forgotten word.
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, HahYallDoin said:

How much, if any, do you think she pulls this 'forgetfulness' for attention? As in, 'this is so unimportant to me that I can't be bothered to get the facts straight?' I think quite a bit. She has often said as much. 

I also think she does it 'to be cute.' Which it isn't, IMO. 

Ricky Wittle (a guest) asked her if she was losing it while she was interviewing him.

Clearly, she is either nutrients, sleep deprived or back on the pipe.

Not a good look.

If she does it to be cute, she is a fool. She is too smart and mature for that shit.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

Ricky Wittle (a guest) asked her if she was losing it while she was interviewing him.

Clearly, she is either nutrients, sleep deprived or back on the pipe.

Not a good look.

If she does it to be cute, she is a fool. She is too smart and mature for that shit.

Ooh, I missed this episode. Thanks for including the clip! 

Yes, as you said, it isn't a good look. Neither is her improper English, especially as a Communications major. My 14 year old daughter comes home from school during Hot Topics(the show airs at 3 p.m. locally) and corrects Wendy when she uses the wrong tense, makes up a word or mispronounces one. This, to me, is quite unexcusable. Wendy, put that education to good use!

This is YOUR JOB...GET THE FACTS CORRECT, NAMES RIGHT AND DETAILS STRAIGHT! 'Disinterested' isn't what you get paid for Wendy! You were given a show based on your gift of gab and ability to 'report on' current social topics that the viewing public cares about. Get back in the game. I miss the old Wendy who knew the scoop backwards and forwards and inside out.

Also, what happened to Mommy and Daddy? I haven't seen them in the audience for a long while now. Has she made mention of why they aren't around every once in awhile? 

• Love 5

Her parents are probably sick of that shit too. They were both educators.

Plus, she has a habit of disparaging them as well. After a while it gets old for me, I can't imagine how over it, they must be. 

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, HahYallDoin said:

That was so weird and embarrassing! Ricky was a real trooper to put up with her , although he had a WTF is going on look on his face. Not only did he not know what was going on, neither did the audience. Bad, bad hosting. The focus should be on the guest, Wendy, not on YOU.

9 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

It makes her look uninformed, uninterested in her guests and just plain lazy.

That is exactly it! Lazy.  Doesn't she have a meeting with her "people" before the show so they can give her a run down of the guests?  she often says she just arrived a minute before the show, so makes me wonder if she even gives a shit to prepare at all anymore. 

Oh, one more thing, I used to love her Ask Wendy segments, now her advice usually sucks and half the time she's rude to the guests. As another poster said, maybe she would sharpen her skills if she had some competition but as it is now daytime tv is so awful she gets away with her lazy crap. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 4

Didn't Wendy's show get a contract that is valid til 2020? I can only imagine how awful she is going to be to watch now that she's locked and loaded for many more years. She just seems SO ungrateful and unappreciative. I love the hot topics segment but I wish someone better could host this show. And I absolutely HATE when Wendy uses the stupid phrase "woman of a particular age". What the hell does a "particular" age mean? Is it 4? 19? 50? 18?  Those are all "particular" ages. She has no clue how dumb she makes herself look. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Didn't Wendy's show get a contract that is valid til 2020? I can only imagine how awful she is going to be to watch now that she's locked and loaded for many more years. She just seems SO ungrateful and unappreciative. I love the hot topics segment but I wish someone better could host this show. And I absolutely HATE when Wendy uses the stupid phrase "woman of a particular age". What the hell does a "particular" age mean? Is it 4? 19? 50? 18?  Those are all "particular" ages. She has no clue how dumb she makes herself look. 

The worst is when she proclaimed herself to be young in the front and Old in the back(meaning that she was still menstruating)

I was like WTF!!!

TMI and delusions at 10 am

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

The worst is when she proclaimed herself to be young in the front and Old in the back(meaning that she was still menstruating)

I was like WTF!!!

TMI and delusions at 10 am

Eww! Lol! And I'm sure all of us Wendy viewers will get to watch her go through menopause sometime in the next 4 years! I can only imagine the advice she'll be giving out on "Ask Wendy"! But oh, poor Norman and Suzanne. Lol!

Edited by chenoa333
Afterthought
  • Love 3

Wtf was the segment with Wendy pushing a hot dog cart! I couldn't get to my remote fast enough. It was so cringy. 

Wendy just seems like a genuinely mean person. Nothing about her seems nice or caring. The way she speaks about her parents but what really got my attention was her saying she would not interupt her life/career to help her siblings. 

And wtf was she talking about wearing cut off shorts panty style.  It cracked me up that she wanted to show the picture of herself that night, unfortunately her staff  didn't have it. (Thanks staff)  I have seen pics of Wendy in cut off short shorts and she looks ridiculous.  

• Love 6
(edited)
55 minutes ago, imjagain said:

Wtf was the segment with Wendy pushing a hot dog cart! I couldn't get to my remote fast enough. It was so cringy. 

Wendy just seems like a genuinely mean person. Nothing about her seems nice or caring. The way she speaks about her parents but what really got my attention was her saying she would not interupt her life/career to help her siblings. 

And wtf was she talking about wearing cut off shorts panty style.  It cracked me up that she wanted to show the picture of herself that night, unfortunately her staff  didn't have it. (Thanks staff)  I have seen pics of Wendy in cut off short shorts and she looks ridiculous.  

YEs, thanks to the staff!

was it the same episode when she bragged about not tipping generously?

Charlamagne the God in his book said that they did not even pay him when he was on her radio show! Come on now...

and she is still bitter that he left her employ???? She is lucky that he does not spill all the beans(more like he is scared of Kevin but still)

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 2
(edited)
53 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

YEs, thanks to the staff!

was it the same episode when she bragged about not tipping generously?

Charlamagne the God in his book said that they did not even pay him when he was on her show! Come on now...

and she is still bitter that he left her employ???? She is lucky that he does not spill all the beans(more like he is scared of Kevin but still)

I have always felt that Wendy is homophobic. She is not as Gay friendly as she likes to project that she is. She will use the LGBT Community for her own ends. That "how you doing" crap was something that she used to say on her radio show to out men that she thought to be Gay.  If she were truly a friend to the community, then, she would know that outing somebody before they were ready is a big NONO. The only exception to that is if the person in question, was making homophobic comments, then, all bets are off.  Wendy blew a lot of bridges on her show with her nonsense. People have long memories and they have not forgotten.

Wendy and her husband screwed over alot of people that have worked for them over the years.  She fired that poor guy on her TV show,over her insipid comments over HBCU. Nothing has change for Wendy. 

Edited by Apprentice79
I wrote a nonsenical sentence.
  • Love 8
(edited)

@LIMOM, I don't remember if she talked about tipping. It was something about her husband taking out at midnight for dinner/clubbing. 

Charlamange is gorgeous!! He said that things went south with Wendy because of big Kevin. Kevin was representing charlamange and he (charlamange) didn't like the way Kev treated people , too  aggressive. CtG didn't want that behavior to represent him. He also said Wendy and Kevin don't treat the people who work for them well. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, imjagain said:

@LIMOM, I don't remember if she talked about tipping. It was something about her husband taking out at midnight for dinner/clubbing. 

Charlamange is gorgeous!! He said that things went south with Wendy because of big Kevin. Kevin was representing charlamange and he (charlamange) didn't like the way Kev treated people , to aggressive. CtG didn't want that behavior to represent him. He also said Wendy and Kevin don't treat the people who work for them well. 

I can see a whole lotta crazy ass mental dysfunction going on with Wendy, her husband, her physical looks, her phoniness about being LGBTQ friendly. People have been calling Wendy a "tranny" (no disrespect to trannys) for years. And no, I am not a psychologist but I do have 2 cents to throw around occasionally! Lol

• Love 6
1 hour ago, imjagain said:

Charlamange is gorgeous!! He said that things went south with Wendy because of big Kevin. Kevin was representing charlamange and he (charlamange) didn't like the way Kev treated people , too  aggressive. CtG didn't want that behavior to represent him. He also said Wendy and Kevin don't treat the people who work for them well. 

The epi when she went on about not tipping more than regular people, was the one when she talked about Amy Schummer who apparently is quite generous.

She said at one point that her husband is an  overtipper but she used to take the extra money. NOw, she just charges everything and therefore can be cheap.

here is an article about Charlamagne working for free.

http://rollingout.com/2017/05/13/charlamagne-tha-god-says-worked-wendy-williams-free/

• Love 4

A year and a half working for Wendy and Kevin with NO pay? I can see not paying an intern for 6 months but by that time, you either know they're worth keeping and PAY them, or they suck and you let them go. Charlamagne must have been a valuable asset to Wendy and either Wendy or Kevin used him for as long as they could. Glad Charlamagne is successful now on his own. After reading that article it wouldn't surprise me if Kevin was jealous of Charlamagne and Wendy wanted to keep Charlamagne on as an intern. I've not seen many pics of Big Kevin, but the ones I have seen....he's definitely NOT hot. But Wendy must think he is. 

• Love 1

When Howard Stern asked if Kevin was "aggressive" with her Wendy said it makes her feel like a woman.

That is what Wendy thinks is "hot."

• Love 5
On 5/14/2017 at 9:50 AM, rcc said:

When Howard Stern asked if Kevin was "aggressive" with her Wendy said it makes her feel like a woman.

That is what Wendy thinks is "hot."

And then you look at the vast majority of her audience who are young, impressionable. Way to go Wendy....No accountability for your actions or words. She's gotten so smug and conceited. But I will continue to watch because you know what they said about Humpty Dumpty! (For those of you too young to know.....look it up.) lol!

• Love 3
22 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

Are my old eyes going, or was Wendy's cleavage blurred out on today's show??  It looked like there was pixilation all around her neckline.

I don't know about Wendy's cleavage being pixeled but I've always thought the color and texture of her legs looked different from the rest of her skin. So a few months ago I was watching her show on someone's new very hi def tv and her legs had some subtle but obvious waffle type pattern on them. 

• Love 1
(edited)
20 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Yeah, we used to call them "fishnet" hose back in the day. Way back in the day. I had a pair in every color. I don't even know where you would buy those things now. 

She buys hers at Wolford.

Edited by LIMOM
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 7:18 AM, HahYallDoin said:

Also, what happened to Mommy and Daddy? I haven't seen them in the audience for a long while now. Has she made mention of why they aren't around every once in awhile? 

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 7:30 AM, LIMOM said:

Her parents are probably sick of that shit too. They were both educators.

Plus, she has a habit of disparaging them as well. After a while it gets old for me, I can't imagine how over it, they must be.

And I bet her ignorant comment about HBCU's last summer played a part in why they haven't been on in awhile.

I remember when she had her father on doing arts and crafts in season 1 and in the middle of the segment she turned to him and said "Daddy, remember when you made fun of me for staying shut up in my room doing this when I was growing up? And you and Mommy were always on me about my weight?" He looked so (understandably) uncomfortable and caught off-guard.

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 3:06 PM, Apprentice79 said:

I have always felt that Wendy is homophobic. She is not as Gay friendly as she likes to project that she is. She will use the LGBT Community for her own ends. That "how you doing" crap was something that she used to say on her radio show to out men that she thought to be Gay.  If she were truly a friend to the community, then, she would know that outing somebody before they were ready is a big NONO. The only exception to that is if the person in question, was making homophobic comments, then, all bets are off.  Wendy blew a lot of bridges on her show with her nonsense. People have long memories and they have not forgotten.

Wendy and her husband screwed over alot of people that have worked for them over the years.  She fired that poor guy on her TV show,over her insipid comments over HBCU. Nothing has change for Wendy. 

I never listened to her radio show, but watched her VH1 specials from back in the day and yes, "How You Doin'?" was not the friendly phrase TV Wendy throws out today.

A lil' throwback to 5 years ago when Wendy trashed Adam Corolla shortly after he appeared on her show and got her feelings hurt when he retaliated: http://payattentionto.blogspot.com/2012/06/adam-carolla-responds-to-wendy-williams.html.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, rmcrae said:

I remember when she had her father on doing arts and crafts in season 1 and in the middle of the segment she turned to him and said "Daddy, remember when you made fun of me for staying shut up in my room doing this when I was growing up? And you and Mommy were always on me about my weight?" He looked so (understandably) uncomfortable and caught off-guard.

Wendy is very bitter with her parents for fat shaming her as a kid, what she fails to realize  was that  they thought that they were helping her.  When you know better, you do better.  I got beat with a switch as a kid, I would never hold it against my parents because they did not realize that it was excessive punishment. I would never beat my own kid with a switch.  As a parent, you would think that Wendy would be sympathetic to her parents.  They were wrong, but, they meant well.  They did not do that to abuse her.  I am pretty sure her son Kev will have lots of stories to tell one day about his mother and weird father. You cannot tell me that Big Kev is not a piece of work as a dad.  I always felt that part of the reason that Wendy married Kev was  a way to thumb her nose at her parents for their fat shaming.  She used to whine about that on her radio show back in the day.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
(edited)

Wendy kept referring to Alan Thicke by his son's name, Robin. She is getting to be beyond embarrassing and her hot topics reporting is sloppy as hell. Why doesn't her asshole husband who watches every move she makes tell her to get her shit together? I guess as long as the money is rolling in he doesn't care about the quality of the show, either.

I used to like "Ask Wendy" but she's even screwing that up, lately, too. The guest who just graduated college was asking Wendy if she thought it was a good idea to get a job as a flight attendant for a while so she could travel the world and Wendy responds by saying that she needs to get a job and forget about traveling the world! Huh? She totally missed the question altogether. I just can't take it! 

Jussie Smollet was a great guest, what a cutie he is. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, rmcrae said:

And I bet her ignorant comment about HBCU's last summer played a part in why they haven't been on in awhile.

I never listened to her radio show, but watched her VH1 specials from back in the day and yes, "How You Doin'?" was not the friendly phrase TV Wendy throws out today.

A lil' throwback to 5 years ago when Wendy trashed Adam Corolla shortly after he appeared on her show and got her feelings hurt when he retaliated: http://payattentionto.blogspot.com/2012/06/adam-carolla-responds-to-wendy-williams.html.

Adam is the type of person who says what's on his mind and means what he says. Wendy picked the wrong person to insult.

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, rcc said:

Adam is the type of person who says what's on his mind and means what he says. Wendy picked the wrong person to insult.

That is how Wendy built her career on the Radio, until, she got ran out of New York, when her antics became out of control. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

That is how Wendy built her career on the Radio, until, she got ran out of New York, when her antics became out of control. 

I'm dying to know how she got this show. It's a huge accomplishment, I just don't get it. Most people don't get second chances like that. 

• Love 2

In the early days of her show Wendy tried hard to entertain and make her show a success. Now I think Wendy is complacent and doesn't give a damn. Her show is contracted until 2020 I believe and she knows she's set. I also think Wendy is a very unhappy woman and loves when other people are miserable and it's obvious on the show. That's not entertainment.

It all makes Wendy lucky as hell to have a show when better people no longer have one.

• Love 4

I don't know how long the show's been on the air but I only discovered it two or three years ago.  I've never watched an episode in its entirety.  I usually just tune in for hot topics, although lately Wendy seems to focus more on hip hop and rap artists, rather than a broader segment of the entertainment community.  I'll watch the celebrity interview, if it's someone I'm familiar with.  Most of the time, though, I have no idea who the celebrity is so I turn off the TV.  I've seen a handful of 'Ask Wendy' segments.  I've never understood why someone would ask Wendy for advice.  What makes her an expert on everything?  Suzanne always looks scared to me when Wendy starts talking to her.  Suzanne laugh also drives me crazy.

• Love 7