Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

Ok now that I know what a red choice is what does Tori mean when she says that all of us moms get overstimulated and "touched out"?  God she is tiring.  By the way what she is describing as an overstimulating day was pretty much par for the course for many of us when we had young children. The difference is many of us had full time jobs that required being away from home. So we dealt with a broken dishwasher if we had one when we got home after putting in an 8 hour day. And the day didn't start with going to the gym and going for coffee. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
22 hours ago, Bookworm 1979 said:

Not trying to be snarky, but what is good discipline? What should she have done instead?

Bookworm, it would take pages to explain what I believe works best for discipline for young children. In a nutshell, children need to know family rules/norms. When behavior is not acceptable, it is discussed calmly with child. Age-appropriate consequences are given and followed through with. It's all about communication, consistency, love and respect. No idea what Golden Child did, don't follow these people on social media. Am late to the show (on S2), but Matt and Amy did a horrendous job (from what I've seen) in terms of guidance and discipline for the 4 kids. YMMV. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 8/9/2022 at 10:30 PM, 65mickey said:

Ok now that I know what a red choice is what does Tori mean when she says that all of us moms get overstimulated and "touched out"?  God she is tiring.  By the way what she is describing as an overstimulating day was pretty much par for the course for many of us when we had young children. The difference is many of us had full time jobs that required being away from home. So we dealt with a broken dishwasher if we had one when we got home after putting in an 8 hour day. And the day didn't start with going to the gym and going for coffee. 

Cry me a river, Tori.  God, she IS so tiring.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

BDCCF569-FBF9-4120-A177-D2A5533C7D4E.jpeg

"The kid"? I thought she had 3 kids? She's probably referring to The Chosen One: Jackson. But thanks for the info Tori. I was mesmerized. Zzzzzz

Edited by chenoa333
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I think she refers to 1 who didn’t want to go to bed. Personally, I find it pretty effective to ban all “kid fun” and do boring adult stuff if a child tries to linger or comes out of bed because he can’t sleep. 
If you make it fun (bring on the popcorn and turn on Disney) they’ll never go back to bed. The 9 o’clock news is much more effective😜

Edited by LilyD
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Well, Zach speaking puts me to sleep too, so I can’t really blame Jackson.

Now that would be a perfect way for him to make money! Pre-recorded Zach lullabies, or Zach-talks to put unwilling babies and youngsters to sleep. Yeah I can definitely see this working. Also, it's not that much work for Zach either, I'm sure it will appeal to him.

• LOL 7

Since Zach was only in the 2nd grade and afraid of the dark, where there any nightlights in the hallway? If not, why not? I have night lights in my bathrooms; kitchen, etc. I would hope that his parents would have done that for him. Does anyone know? I feel a bit for Zach as he was dealt a difficult hand in life from the start. Not giving the kids any real boundaries by their parents is another topic for discussion. I don't think they were great parents.

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

3249306F-71B8-4486-B11B-4C4387A72F3B.jpeg

FF345754-94EE-4CD3-9E35-CEE64BE05A5C.jpeg

Taking after daddy. So now we've got Zackhole and Jackhole.

I hope for better things for these kids. They were born with a brain. Hopefully they will rise above their parents lazy, greedy lifestyle.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4
On 8/18/2022 at 9:17 AM, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video:

DE785102-0C9F-4D82-9B42-6947389604DA.jpeg

Much like the sandbox that wasn’t built properly and Chris had to reinforce….. this bridge is more of the same. 🙄

Hubby has built a few foot bridges on our property and he just rolled his eyes at Zacks mess…You’re supposed to secure the railing by notching it into the foot bridge and then use large bolts to secure the railing to the wood frame under the bridge…. You’re also supposed to countersink all the screws not just screw them into the boards you walk on…. Plus you don’t just place a row of screws down the middle, you place them on each side under the railing and then another row every couple feet.

that thing will be all rickety and wobbly in no time not to mention the screws popping up and catching under foot… plus the splinters that will come from not countersinking the screws.

F7175EF5-B998-40E7-84A6-7D64E75C79A3.jpeg

• Useful 7
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Much like the sandbox that wasn’t built properly and Chris had to reinforce….. this bridge is more of the same. 🙄

Hubby has built a few foot bridges on our property and he just rolled his eyes at Zacks mess…You’re supposed to secure the railing by notching it into the foot bridge and then use large bolts to secure the railing to the wood frame under the bridge…. You’re also supposed to countersink all the screws not just screw them into the boards you walk on…. Plus you don’t just place a row of screws down the middle, you place them on each side under the railing and then another row every couple feet.

that thing will be all rickety and wobbly in no time not to mention the screws popping up and catching under foot… plus the splinters that will come from not countersinking the screws.

F7175EF5-B998-40E7-84A6-7D64E75C79A3.jpeg

I think that Zach uses these projects as a way to keep busy during the day so each may serve as a subject for filming (as opposed to him "sitting around" doing nothing).  I don't think he knows or cares about the quality of his work and if the kids get splinters or other adverse consequences follow, Tori will attend to fixing them.  

If the project malfunctions, perhaps Chris will, again, rise to the challenge and help repair the errors and that will be more for the filming crew to capture.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Meh said:

Has the "creek" dried up for the summer? Or is the bridge over some other ditch?

Yeah where's the water? The drainage ditch had quite a bit of fast running water in it. Maybe it is a bridge over dry land. Tori is sure laying it on thick with the hero worship of Zach but I'm not buying it. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Love 5

These people make me sick with their shameless shilling of products that are available for a fraction of the cost.

Tori is currently shilling a makeup brush for $17.97 with her 40% off code TORI

problem is you can buy the exact same foundation brush on eBay.com for $1.99 with free shipping.

I KNOW it’s the same brush because I’ve bought several of them, Tori should be ashamed of herself ripping off her followers. 🙄👎🏻

93F5D608-C581-41F3-AB00-8F322B843B9E.jpeg

6B5BFEAD-E89E-4659-81E2-3C4068F784A1.jpeg

E7B19099-B798-45B3-A967-BA9064AAC9DD.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2DCBD999-9C1E-48F8-B821-2B06AE10A18A.jpeg

725B5C66-6C0F-4DC0-B4FF-57D80EFC79BC.jpeg

Why is she saying "me pretending to be a bridge so my husband will obsess over me"?

Who the phuck else on the planet would want her lazy ass loser husband but her? No competition going on for that Ahole loser so relax Tori. He's YOURS. Signed, sealed, delivered. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, BAForever said:

Why on earth would anyone buy a makeup brush endorsed by Tori?

I doubt she has much of a cult following for certain items. It won't be long before Lila is shilling crap on SM and Tori sees her as a competitor. 

• Sad 2
  • LOL 2
16 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

These people make me sick with their shameless shilling of products that are available for a fraction of the cost.

Tori is currently shilling a makeup brush for $17.97 with her 40% off code TORI

problem is you can buy the exact same foundation brush on eBay.com for $1.99 with free shipping.

I KNOW it’s the same brush because I’ve bought several of them, Tori should be ashamed of herself ripping off her followers. 🙄👎🏻

93F5D608-C581-41F3-AB00-8F322B843B9E.jpeg

6B5BFEAD-E89E-4659-81E2-3C4068F784A1.jpeg

E7B19099-B798-45B3-A967-BA9064AAC9DD.jpeg

Exactly! I have bought several off Amazon. They are great brushes by the way. No way I would pay that much for one just because Tori endorses them - how lame.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Why is she saying "me pretending to be a bridge so my husband will obsess over me"?

Who the phuck else on the planet would want her lazy ass loser husband but her? No competition going on for that Ahole loser so relax Tori. He's YOURS. Signed, sealed, delivered. 

So Zackhole would rather screw his bridge than his wife…. how charming… 🙄

Tori tries so hard to be edgy and cool but just winds up looking and sounding stupid… I’m embarrassed for her.  😖
Why is she so obsessed with trying to convince everyone that Zackhole is a handsome stud?

JMO but I think she does it to convince herself that she isn’t married to a lazy turd with questionable hygiene 🤮

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

JMO but I think she does it to convince herself that she isn’t married to a lazy turd with questionable hygiene 🤮

Now we can change that old saying "I smell a rat" to "I smell a Zack".

(And right below my comment is an ad for rodent control! Love those PT forums ads!)

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 6

How is he building a foot bridge that will be safe?  Does he have any training or experience with carpentry?  It’s more than just hammering some wood together over a puddle of water.  

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Endora said:

How is he building a foot bridge that will be safe?  Does he have any training or experience with carpentry?  It’s more than just hammering some wood together over a puddle of water.  

To me, Zach has no notion or understanding of "technicalities" such as you mention....LOLOLOL..as I stated in another post upthread, his "projects" are simply "busywork" to get him out of the house during the daylight hours so that Tori doesn't become suffocated by his commenting and decision making where she and the kids are concerned.

My sincere hope is that SOME PROFESIONAL will be retained to pass on the safety of his projects so that potential disasters with the kids may be avoided.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Endora said:

I mean Matt taught him...

People who aren't highly trained carpenters build stuff all the time. It was probably a kit like the sandbox was. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1