Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Or maybe she was unhappy because she was married to a douchebag. And she wanted to not be unhappy, so she got rid of the douchebag. Except he is never ever going away. Because he is a douchebag who cannot get over the fact that it is actually over and she has moved on. Moved on with all of her money. Money that he very much wanted. Because he is a douchebag. 

Bethenny also wanted to be unHoppy - took her over 4 years because Jason is a douchebag

Jack Black agrees

giphy.gif

Jason was arrested on January 27th - this should be coming up in an episode - I think Carole sees something on her phone and she is with Dorinda

• Love 5

Jason was arrested on January 27th - this should be coming up in an episode - I think Carole sees something on her phone and she is with Dorinda

Yeah, it does, come up. You can see it at 00:35 in the video. It looks like they are at a ski lodge or resort?

• Love 2

Tinsley

Once she got past December 30th - her charges were dismissed.

In the agreement she made back in July 2016 - there were certain things she had to abide by or the criminal trespass case would go forward.

Tinsley had to stay away from Fanjul, his properties, as well as his parents properties.

She also was warned not to be arrested for another crime or traffic violation or she might face jail time.

So I think she really kept a lid on everything. We are in January now on the show - so I think that is why the inner cray cray is going to come out.

• Love 5

Dressed to Kilt Fashion show.

Dorinda walks representing the Wounded Warriors. Her little dance move on the runway is what appears in her RHNY tagline.

This is the event filmed that Bethenny did not attend.

You see Dorinda, Tinsley, Luann, Sonja

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Does anyone understand what Dorinda is doing in the preview clip when she's yelling, "Clip!" "Clip!" and gesturing? She mentioned Sonja filing for bankruptcy.

Dorinda wants to keep bringing up that Sonja committed civil fraud because of Sonja's allegations of Dorinda and John doing drugs last year and various interviews she gave upping the ante on John and drugs.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Does anyone understand what Dorinda is doing in the preview clip when she's yelling, "Clip!" "Clip!" and gesturing? She mentioned Sonja filing for bankruptcy.

Yes...normally a sock puppet is attached to Dorinda...so she made the moves and gave it little sound effects. If you look real close I think she might have done air quotes too

m8gVKpR.gif

• Love 5
(edited)
48 minutes ago, BBHN said:

OMG. Not even the blatantly bad editing can ruin this "clip!"

Lordy, this is so good! And the editing is so bad! I wonder why they cannot just run it in sequence? I love Carole's reaction. And Beth and Tinsley laughing over to the side. And Lu just getting up to leave (and then being back 1 second later). This is seriously good stuff. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 8

And Lu just getting up to leave (and then being back 1 second later)

And then being gone again a few seconds later! Like, seriously, why couldn't they just have kept it all in sequence?

• Love 7

"Clip!" is the only good thing to come out of this season so far.

I am sooo glad someone finally brought up Sonja's fraud! It's amazing she has gone this many seasons with no one pointing it out. It deserved to be exposed.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

"Clip!" is the only good thing to come out of this season so far.

I am sooo glad someone finally brought up Sonja's fraud! It's amazing she has gone this many seasons with no one pointing it out. It deserved to be exposed.

I am super surprised that no one ever pointed this out before either. You know they wanted to - like Beth last season was probably dying to remind Sonja of her dubious business dealings in the past. 

• Love 3

I'm so interested to see the ratings for this week. And my TiVo is showing 14 episodes so I guess Joll Z's plant that it was so boring they only had 8 episodes was a little off. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Dorinda is a mean drunk.  Holy cow!

And a loud one. Damn, Lu actually gets up and leaves. Gotta tell ya, I would have walked away, too. And did, once or twice in my misspent youth. ;-} 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

And a loud one. Damn, Lu actually gets up and leaves. Gotta tell ya, I would have walked away, too. And did, once or twice in my misspent youth. ;-} 

You're a better person than moi. I would have ordered another drink, sat back and enjoyed the chit show. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

I would have walked away too.  The other patrons were shocked at her behavior.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

You're a better person than moi. I would have ordered another drink, sat back and enjoyed the chit show. 

Frosty beverage, anyone?

martini1.jpg

• Love 5
(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 7:34 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Dorinda is everything in this preview for next week - first calling out Luanne's "I'm special! I'm married!" superiority and then calling out Bethenny on singing her new Luann tune.

The funny part is when Ramona is (a) winking at someone and (b) starts talking about how Luann feels she is superior now that she is married (Ramona seems to forget her years with Mario) (b) "we are a very intense conversation about dating." 

Luann did slay it with her response:  "Dating, you weren't talking about dating you were talking about anal sex."  That deserves a spike in the end zone.

Dorinda is so duplicitous.  She is so busy trying to impress Carole and Bethenny with her boredom of the repetition about Luann's marriage (that really doesn't exist) that she won't listen to the conversation at hand.  I get it is just a bunch of single ladies sitting around talking trying to satisfy Carole's insatiable desire about anal sex and Bethenny desire about getting to know her co-workers' significant others' penises size and what is in their ejaculant.    

I would like to know what Dorinda wants to talk about.  I don't want to hear anymore about her late husband.  I am quite certain the other five women who did not know him  don't want to either.  She doesn't want John with her because he takes the attention away from her. Her daughter doesn't work or go to school. She misbehaves and then does these on air apologies to mom.

Carole speaks of having the most normal relationship, it is not.  Talk about rewinds, Luann heard all about Adam when he was dating and crewing her niece.  Bethenny has seemingly never had a happy successful relationship, Dorinda had John and still going strong after five years two days a week, Ramona has the UES phone book she is working her way through.  I thought these were women who proclaim it is okay to be single and dating?  Dorinda is being one note and if she were my friend I would tell her to STFU and quit being so negative and condescending. 

"By just being married and not speaking of it makes it special," says Dorinda.  To quote Tamra Barney is your ass jealous of the shit coming out of your mouth?

For the life of me why would anyone feel bad because another person talks about being happy?

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6

She is so busy trying to impress Carole and Bethenny

Why is she trying to impress them?

I get it is just a bunch of single ladies sitting around talking trying to satisfy Carole's insatiable desire about anal sex and Bethenny desire about getting to know her co-workers' significant others' penises size and what is in their ejaculant.    

I don't get that at all...especially not from this conversation.

I would like to know what Dorinda wants to talk about.  I don't want to hear anymore about her late husband.  I am quite certain the other five women who did not know him  don't want to either. 

It isn't like she talks about him that often.

And I have a feeling if the other women don't want to hear about him, they would let Dorina know...the same way they are putting Luann on notice about her Tom Tom Talk.

Carole speaks of having the most normal relationship, it is not.  Talk about rewinds, Luann heard all about Adam when he was dating and crewing her niece. 

Well, compared to some of the other relationships, it is normal. I mean, it isn't like Adam was caught tongue wrestling another woman in the bar of some hotel...

• Love 4
(edited)

I thought the title of the episode was Truth or Dare.  And so I thought these rather rude questions were the truths because people said they wouldn't do a dare.  Was this some odd fugue state I was in?

I'm not saying anything about the Luann conversation because the edit monkeys are working that one.  I'll wait for the big picture.

Edited by QuinnM
  • Love 6

because the edit monkeys are working that one

00:48 Carole is next to Dorinda

00:52 You can see Carole in the background, all the way behind the bar

• Love 4
On 6/28/2017 at 10:34 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Dorinda is everything in this preview for next week - first calling out Luanne's "I'm special! I'm married!" superiority and then calling out Bethenny on singing her new Luann tune.

Oh my! Dorinda gets her drink on and then she starts throwing out the truth as she sees it. And it doesn't matter if she hates you or if she loves you to death. She is going to tell you what she thinks when she is drunk. I find it beyond entertaining as a viewer of the show. I am like Carole in that it is the best part. But I would be shitting my pants if I were actually sitting with her at dinner for fear of what she might hit me with. 

ETA: and if Lu thought that Dorinda would just always be on her side no matter what and not ever tell ugly truths after last season when she rushed to Ramona to tell her about the phone call from Lu and Tom asking her to lie for them, she is a bigger fool than I believed her to be. 

3 hours ago, QuinnM said:

I thought the title of the episode was Truth or Dare.  And so I thought these rather rude questions were the truths because people said they wouldn't do a dare.  Was this some odd fugue state I was in?

I'm not saying anything about the Luann conversation because the edit monkeys are working that one.  I'll wait for the big picture.

I don't think it is the title of the episode, but they are playing the game. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Dorinda is so duplicitous.  She is so busy trying to impress Carole and Bethenny with her boredom of the repetition about Luann's marriage (that really doesn't exist) that she won't listen to the conversation at hand.  I get it is just a bunch of single ladies sitting around talking trying to satisfy Carole's insatiable desire about anal sex and Bethenny desire about getting to know her co-workers' significant others' penises size and what is in their ejaculant.    

What makes you think this is her motivation?  She might just actually believe that Lu needs to stop talking about her marriage all the time. I am not saying she is right (or wrong) but it certainly sounds like this is how she feels. All on her own. Without worrying about what Beth and Carole think. 

• Love 6

So, is Luann now a Regent?  Her Royal Sinus of Regency?

Ladies in waiting, waiting for her in the hallway bathroom?

A butt-ler who has a pirate costume on under his uniform?

• Love 2
19 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Who the hell asks someone on camera at what age they had anal sex?  That would be Carole-it is on the tape.  Who asks how big another woman's man's penis is?  That would be Bethenny.  I don't care if it is Truth or Dare- it is wildly inappropriate.  They are rude questions. 

I am referencing a clip of a scene not the upcoming previews.  Luann's response to Ramona seems to be a comment directed at Luann.

16 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

What makes you think this is her motivation?  She might just actually believe that Lu needs to stop talking about her marriage all the time. I am not saying she is right (or wrong) but it certainly sounds like this is how she feels. All on her own. Without worrying about what Beth and Carole think. 

I just have the impression that Dorinda is out for Dorinda.  Last year Bethenny said Dorinda got a pass for her meddling.  Dorinda knows which end is up-she knows especially after Bethenny declared Ramona persona non grata  she needs to suck up to Bethenny and Carole.

I don't think Luann talks about her marriage all the time, I think a large part has these women talking about Tom all the time.  Dorinda is not a happy person. Luann is a happy person at this station in her life. Dorinda complained about having to give up her nap and drink to be part of Luann's wedding-one she wanted to be a part of.  She complained about how long it lasted, she complained about the production forced meet and greet and then made it about her and declaring no more celebrations.  Dorinda makes up things and acts as if it is an old adage. No on has ever heard, "by just being married and not speaking of it makes it special." Said no one ever.  I bet if these ladies were out and Luann was with them and guys approached Luann would not be the first to mention she was married, I am quite certain it would be pointed out to eliminate any competition by the man stealer. 

Most of all when no one agreed with drunken Dorinda and her assertion about Luann and the quantity of marriage talk, she got a little testy with Bethenny saying she had done an about face.  Dorinda complains a lot about what other people say and do.  I am still curious what would she like them to be doing or talking about?  Now I am quantifying why I think Dorinda is a suck up. 

• Love 7

Who the hell asks someone on camera at what age they had anal sex?  That would be Carole-it is on the tape.  Who asks how big another woman's man's penis is?  That would be Bethenny.  I don't care if it is Truth or Dare- it is wildly inappropriate.  They are rude questions. 

I am referencing a clip of a scene not the upcoming previews.  Luann's response to Ramona seems to be a comment directed at Luann.

Hahaha, well the idea is that the truth questions are going to hurt as much as the dare.  So the penis one I've heard every time I've played.  It's how the game goes.  Camera on?  Nope don't care.  These women get major coin to be on camera.  They better deliver on a game of Truth or Dare.

• Love 4
(edited)
20 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Hahaha, well the idea is that the truth questions are going to hurt as much as the dare.  So the penis one I've heard every time I've played.  It's how the game goes.  Camera on?  Nope don't care.  These women get major coin to be on camera.  They better deliver on a game of Truth or Dare.

So why does one want to know the size of another's penis? 

It depends if the dare is jump off a cliff.  I think Carole is oddly obsessed with anal sex-I am not sure at who the question is directed.  Carole apologized a couple of years later after making up the story about Sonja and the pirate having anal sex.  Did the topic get any less obnoxious recently?  If it is directed at Sonja and she answers it-serves her right for not telling the old hag to take a flying leap or better yet ask her friend Bethenny.  These women have children with the exception of Tinsley and Carole and those women have mothers who are alive. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6

Yeah, not everything has to go back to B & C.

Women who are relaxed about talking about sex?

Dorinda is not a happy person. 

Based on what?

bet if these ladies were out and Luann was with them and guys approached Luann would not be the first to mention she was married, I am quite certain it would be pointed out to eliminate any competition by the man stealer. 

Given that Luann is "happily married to her soulmate", I would hope she would be the first to mention she was married.

Yeah, I mean, what's the point of showing them playing if they're just going to go through a bunch of boring vanilla questions?

I think Carole is oddly obsessed with anal sex

I know, she seems to bring it up every damn episode...

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Yep, this question is guaranteed. If they are really going to play Truth or Dare, these are the questions you are going to get. The kind of questions people don't just come out and ask. That is the point of the game.

29 minutes ago, BBHN said:

I know, she seems to bring it up every damn episode...

Yea, Carole and her anal sex obsession. She has brought it up, like what, 3 times in 5 years? She really needs to get help for this. If that is what is considered an obsession, maybe I will have to agree that Lu talks about her marriage too much......

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I bet if these ladies were out and Luann was with them and guys approached Luann would not be the first to mention she was married, I am quite certain it would be pointed out to eliminate any competition by the man stealer. 

I think you are right. I highly doubt that if they were out and guys approached that Lu would be the first to mention she was married. Unless they were butt ugly. If one could squint and make them look like a Pirate, or if they appeared nimble enough for bathroom sex, I think she would keep her mouth shut about being married. Until she got in the bathroom. At that point her mouth would probably be open and busy. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 3

@QuinnM wrote,

These women get major coin to be on camera.  They better deliver on a game of Truth or Dare

Truth and truth. In fact, if I ever go back to watching the show, I'm going to scrawl the bolded on a piece of card stock and prop it up in front of the screen, to remind myself of the true reality of this show! 

Guarantee me just one season of what BF gets for her role, and I'd probably act a fool too. Not as if my kids haven't already been embarrassed! to! death! by me ("Mo-om! Geeze!!!") and my mom's in heaven but she was young once.

But I digress. I'd much rather listen [sic] to you all talk about it than actually, you know, turn it on.

(Thank you again!)

• Love 2
(edited)

I think you are right. I highly doubt that if they were out and guys approached that Lu would be the first to mention she was married. Unless they were butt ugly. If one could squint and make them look like a Pirate, or if they appeared nimble enough for bathroom sex, I think she would keep her mouth shut about being married. Until she got in the bathroom. At that point her mouth would probably be open and busy. 

lol

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

My comment was open to interpretation what I meant was if single men approached one of the others would be the first to say Luann was married to take her out of the running.  I don't believe Luann will cheat and I think these other women are showing their ass when they keep bringing up Luann and bathroom sex-Ramona started the rumor and like so many others it was denied.  Luann also has a massive wedding ring on.  I see her being more like fuddy duddy Dorinda and sitting on the sidelines watching or dancing with another woman.  I have gleaned from Luann when she was first single after Jacques -three years ago she had her single fun for about two years and then she decided she wanted to be married again.  Most of the women have fought her every step of the way on her way to the altar-and they can't just stop themselves now.  Luann can't talk about her status.  I am quite sure if Luann said nothing about being married, it would be fodder for -see she made a mistake or she just did it for the show and she won't even talk about it.

My theory has been since mid-season last year Luann settling down is changing the dynamic.  Luann will no longer be the go to slut shaming target. She has been gracious about sharing when she felt like it and the fact that Ramona is not in a irreversible coma over the number of horrible things she has said about Luann and her sex life over the years, is a tribute to Luann's self control.  Over the years it has taken up a huge amount of storyline with her on screen love life and rumors about her off screen love life.  Sonja is just too easy, has faked it too many times and makes no sense.  Ramona is too fake and can't make it happen.  Ramona thinks her future lies in hanging out with her daughter's friends and ordering wine. and keeping tabs on Tom.

• Love 4
On 6/30/2017 at 4:56 PM, QuinnM said:

The episode is called A Slippery Slope

In the synopsis it is mentioned that they ladies play Truth Or Dare

• Love 6

My comment was open to interpretation what I meant was if single men approached one of the others would be the first to say Luann was married to take her out of the running.

Yeah, no.

I don't believe Luann will cheat

Not in public, anyway.

In the synopsis it is mentioned that they ladies play Truth Or Dare

From what we have seen it looks like it will be fun!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

Not in public, anyway.

That is what I mean about the dynamic.  These RH have gotten lazy and have relied on Luann in one way or another to bring it.  So now that she is married if there isn't an affair they will be happy to make on eup or in the alternative keep talking about Luann's past.  I don't know what the hash tag moving on means in this context.   Is she leaving the show?

Luann's kids are genetically blessed in the looks department: 

It just seems as if Luann is not that into the show any longer.  She seems to arrive late from Palm Beach to events and she and Tom were at the Grand Canyon when Dorinda and Carole were marching on Washington DC. 

• Love 3

That is what I mean about the dynamic.  These RH have gotten lazy and have relied on Luann in one way or another to bring it.

Eh, not really. There has been lots of other good stuff going worth watching.

So now that she is married if there isn't an affair they will be happy to make on eup or in the alternative keep talking about Luann's past.

Who says they are making any affairs up? Are they even talking about it? Shit. we're talking about Luann banging someone who isn't Tom in the bathroom more the HWs are.

I don't know what the hash tag moving on means in this context.   Is she leaving the show?

Maybe it just means they're moving on from whatever friction they have recently had on the show.

It just seems as if Luann is not that into the show any longer.  She seems to arrive late from Palm Beach to events and she and Tom were at the Grand Canyon when Dorinda and Carole were marching on Washington DC. 

She arrived late at one event and lost out on the nice rooms and pouted about it. A bit early to see any pattern developing with regards to Luann.

Also, I'm not sure about the comparison between Luann & Tom being in the Grand Canyon and Dorinda and Carole being in DC is proof that Luann isn't into the show anymore.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

Eh, not really. There has been lots of other good stuff going worth watching.

Who says they are making any affairs up? Are they even talking about it? Shit. we're talking about Luann banging someone who isn't Tom in the bathroom more the HWs are.

Maybe it just means they're moving on from whatever friction they have recently had on the show.

She arrived late at one event and lost out on the nice rooms and pouted about it. A bit early to see any pattern developing with regards to Luann.

Also, I'm not sure about the comparison between Luann & Tom being in the Grand Canyon and Dorinda and Carole being in DC is proof that Luann isn't into the show anymore.

Well are there any affairs?  No evidence of one or any.

Luann ditched out early of Ramona's party.

Luann was late to the Berkshires arriving from Palm Beach.  The others spent the earlier part of the day planning their ambush and of course talking about Luann and Tom, ad nauseam. 

Luann did not attend Bethenny's holiday party-although invited because she was in Palm Beach.

Luann arrived a day late because she was in Palm Beach. 

I feel like  it is back to per diem Luann and she will film when she feels like it. 

I just thought it was interesting hash tag.  Everyone is welcome to interpret any way they want.  Just bringing the stories forward.

• Love 4

Well are there any affairs?  No evidence of one or any.

Besides Tom's "affair" while they were engaged? Not yet. But give it time.

Luann ditched out early of Ramona's party.

Most of these women have left and arrived early to parties. Hell, Ramona was late to her own surprise party.

Luann was late to the Berkshires arriving from Palm Beach.  The others spent the earlier part of the day planning their ambush and of course talking about Luann and Tom, ad nauseam. 

Luann did not attend Bethenny's holiday party-although invited because she was in Palm Beach.

Given how those were centered around the time of the wedding, I'd guess she might have been busy either preparing for it and still in her honeymoon phase.

Well, if someone you knew was going to make something you thought was a mistake, wouldn't you discuss it before addressing it to the person?

Luann arrived a day late because she was in Palm Beach. 

I'm beginning to think this might have nothing to do with her and Tom but more Luann is just not a punctual person. Which, not very classy, ex-Countess.

I just thought it was interesting hash tag.  Everyone is welcome to interpret any way they want.  Just bringing the stories forward.

Well, you asked if she was leaving, I was just giving my opinion.

• Love 3