Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Tom probably doesn't remember her name either! 

Tom seems to get along with his ex gfs, including Ramona/Sonja who have both bad mouth him/Luann, yet he always remains s gentleman to them and the other detractors Bethenny/Carole. even this Missy had nothing bad to say about him other than he met Luann while they were dating and he stopped seeing her because he became exclusive with/to Luann.

• Love 7
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 0:52 PM, WireWrap said:

Luann's comment that "It wasn't true" was answering the question that Jill cost her that money from people. In other words, Luann still got her money, especially considering the photo Jill tweeted had People magazines label on it in the corner. LOL This whole story got started when a blogger joked that Jill "may" have cost Luann some money, it was a joke, not a fact but some of her readers ran with it.

What made the rumor about Jill and People stupid-is People ran with the Luann and Tom special.  They don't get to just say we are going to use the photos and not pay you.   Luann didn't have a photo restricted wedding (like Bethenny's) I don't think Luann or People will ever disclose how much was paid.  Bravo ran with the  People photos and used Luann's footage.  There were predictions Bravo would only be able to use some still shots from the wedding and Luann was being fired and demoted over not giving Bravo the exclusive.   We saw, it was blessedly brief and not at all newsworthy.  Just so much BS over nothing.  I am kind of over Bravo wedding specials.  Mostly they are about making the families of the RH look like morons.  Bravo to those who resist the money and keep the ceremony about the marriage not a Bravo special.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, BBHN said:

He might after a few minutes of tongue wrestling.

Actually from the clip - he does remember Mindy without the tongue wrestling OR "clutching".

Maybe they hung out at the Regency before the event.

• Love 4

Or.....maybe Luann was afraid they would catch Tom on camera in the coat closet making out with that Mindy. Was she invited?

I wish that Barbara (Linda?) women would sell her story to People. :) (the one who spoke to Carol

• Love 5
4 hours ago, BBHN said:

He might after a few minutes of tongue wrestling.

Have you ever seen the movie "What's Your Number?"?  In it, there is a scene where Ally (Anna Faris's character) is trying to find every guy she has slept with to see if one of them is Mr. Right.  Well, one is now an OB-GYN and she makes an appointment for her annual as a "cute meet" type thing. He doesn't remember her when he comes into the room (even after she reminds him that they dated) but does when he gets her in the stirrups.  LOL. 

I have noticed that all of Tom's past hook-ups seem to be cool with him which just lends credence to the hypothesis that they are all just casual hook-ups or flings.  None of these women were really expecting a commitment because they knew what you got when you were with Tom. 

• Love 7
17 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Tom seems to get along with his ex gfs, including Ramona/Sonja who have both bad mouth him/Luann, yet he always remains s gentleman to them and the other detractors Bethenny/Carole. even this Missy had nothing bad to say about him other than he met Luann while they were dating and he stopped seeing her because he became exclusive with/to Luann.

I was just kidding no Wiretap! I happen to agree with you about him being a gentleman! I also wonder if a lot of these stories are either made up or the ex gf's exaggerate their relationships with them. It's sad because these are women in their 40's and 50's...I grew out of made up "relationships" in my 30s (which is still embarrassingly old to be so clueless)! 

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I was just kidding no Wiretap! I happen to agree with you about him being a gentleman! I also wonder if a lot of these stories are either made up or the ex gf's exaggerate their relationships with them. It's sad because these are women in their 40's and 50's...I grew out of made up "relationships" in my 30s (which is still embarrassingly old to be so clueless)! 

It is sad. Look at Lu.  A beautiful woman in her 50's who is in what looks to be a made up relationship. Desperation causes folks to do some strange things.  

• Love 9
45 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

It is sad. Look at Lu.  A beautiful woman in her 50's who is in what looks to be a made up relationship. Desperation causes folks to do some strange things.  

Luann is in a "made up relationship"? Really, how? Other than that 1 time, the Regency "kiss", we haven't heard anyone accuse Tom of cheating on Luann with them, not once. Have I missed something and if I did, please fill me in on the details. LOL

• Love 6
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

We will have to wait and see what that nasty Mindy says to Harry on next weeks episode..........

Mindy/Missy has already told her tale, that is that Tom was dating her when he began to date Luann and that she "thought" they were "exclusive" at the time. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4

Hopefully she'll get a nice penthouse out of all of this.

We will have to wait and see what that nasty Mindy says to Harry on next weeks episode..........

Mindy can always be counted on to be nasty, no?

• Love 7
(edited)
19 hours ago, BBHN said:

Hopefully she'll get a nice penthouse out of all of this.

Mindy can always be counted on to be nasty, no?

I feel bad for Mindy. She didn't say much at the first drinks meeting with Ramona and Kathleen. She didn't deny that she told Ramona that she and Tom were in an exclusive relationship, he told her he loved her and she walked in on him with Luann - Regency or Beautique?

It seems like tomorrow, Harry is the one asking all the questions -something about being dragged into the bathroom?

Mindy seems to have no self esteem, she's worse than Luann if she is still seeing Promiscuous Chicken on the sly.

4078CD0B00000578-4517052-image-a-53_1495

I want to know about the other one - remember last year Ramona said he bought her an expensive bracelet for Christmas?

Would also love if Deborah Driggs makes an appearance

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I feel bad for Mindy. She didn't say much at the first drinks meeting with Ramona and Kathleen. She didn't deny that she told Ramona that she and Tom were in an exclusive relationship, he told her he loved her and she walked in on him with Luann - Regency or Beautique?

It seems like tomorrow, Harry is the one asking all the questions -something about being dragged into the bathroom?

Mindy seems to have no self esteem, she's worse that Luann if she is still seeing Promiscuous Chicken on the sly.

4078CD0B00000578-4517052-image-a-53_1495

I want to know about the other one - remember last year Ramona said he bought her an expensive bracelet for Christmas?

Would also love if Deborah Driggs makes an appearance

Her self esteem might go up if people called her by her name- Missy.  Some dental work wouldn't hurt.

She obviously has a screw loose.  To keep chasing after her memories with Tom,  I wonder if like Sonja, she wanted special recognition?

• Love 6
5 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Poor Luann - constantly fighting off those women coming out of the woodwork.

Poor Tom - constantly falling victim to their "clutching"

Luann called The Count and Jacques her soul mate at one time. Did she call Coerte that too?

• Love 6
4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Luann is in a "made up relationship"? Really, how? Other than that 1 time, the Regency "kiss", we haven't heard anyone accuse Tom of cheating on Luann with them, not once. Have I missed something and if I did, please fill me in on the details. LOL

It looks that way to me. It looks like she has made up an idea of what she wants Tom and the marriage to be and it is not exactly that. She has to run around trying to make everyone believe that what she is getting is exactly what she wants. Even half of the comments on this forum from Lu lovers seem to think that maybe they have an arrangement or something, or that she is happy to accept certain things because she loves him. And they think that we and the other gals should leave her alone if she has accepted that this is who Tom is. How many times have I read "who cares if Lu is happy with the situation". Except that is not the situation she is trying very hard to sell to us. Looks like she has made up something in her head to me, but I have been wrong before. 

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

It looks that way to me. It looks like she has made up an idea of what she wants Tom and the marriage to be and it is not exactly that. She has to run around trying to make everyone believe that what she is getting is exactly what she wants. Even half of the comments on this forum from Lu lovers seem to think that maybe they have an arrangement or something, or that she is happy to accept certain things because she loves him. And they think that we and the other gals should leave her alone if she has accepted that this is who Tom is. How many times have I read "who cares if Lu is happy with the situation". Except that is not the situation she is trying very hard to sell to us. Looks like she has made up something in her head to me, but I have been wrong before. 

I seriously think that had the other HWs not kept coming at her about her/Tom's relationship she would not be yacking on and on about it like some star struck kid. LOL I get the sense that she feels she has to sell their relationship because of a couple of things. 1 being his mess up at the regency when he kissed another woman, it's not like he had sex with her, he only kissed her and he was drunk while angry at Luann (and No, that it was just kissing and that he got drunk after they fought doesn't excuse what he did). 2nd, and most important to me, is that the others keep coming at them, with Ramona going so far as to call his ex gf's and his friends that live across the country trying to dig up new dirt on him to break them up.  They have not stopped, no matter what she says/does!

Luann has been very clear, this is not an "open" relationship/marriage, I have said that everyone should just accept their relationship no matter what because it is what they want. That doesn't mean I believe it is "open", it is because no matter what I say/believe some here are going to insist they "know better" just because they believe the other HWs, who don't know any more than we do. LOL For the record, I do not believe this is an "open marriage" and I am as hopeful that it will last as I am any other marriage, reality show HW or not. 

Again, had the other HWs not put Luann on the defense about this, she would not need to do the hard sale on the show. Good grief, Ramona, Sonja and Bethenny came at her hard as soon as they found out she/Tom were dating and have only gotten worse since the engagement and his misstep kissing someone else and despite Luann assuring them she/Tom dealt with that situation, they have only upped their intrusive ugliness.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

OMG - did you hear Jill on WWHL?

She was asked by Andy what did you say to Luann after the Regency incident?

Tom is a 49 year old man, he was single for a long time. He should be allowed a mistake, he might make 2 or 3 mistakes and you should forgive him because you love him.

Jill is a freaking moron, and leaving the door open for more Regency/Beautique Clutching

giphy.gif

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

OMG - did you hear Jill on WWHL?

She was asked by Andy what did you say to Luann after the Regency incident?

Tom is a 49 year old man, he was single for a long time. He should be allowed a mistake, he might make 2 or 3 mistakes and you should forgive him because you love him.

Jill is a freaking moron, and leaving the door open for more Regency/Beautique Clutching

giphy.gif

Jill must be friends with Mindy. Both are idiots.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

I hadn't thought about Jill and Mindy being friends, Martinigirl -- good catch!  Guessing Jill is the Alpha Dog and Mindy the Omega dog.

That image of Jill ^^ is not flattering. It must be pre-whatever work she had done before her WWHL gig.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I seriously think that had the other HWs not kept coming at her about her/Tom's relationship she would not be yacking on and on about it like some star struck kid. LOL I get the sense that she feels she has to sell their relationship because of a couple of things. 1 being his mess up at the regency when he kissed another woman, it's not like he had sex with her, he only kissed her and he was drunk while angry at Luann (and No, that it was just kissing and that he got drunk after they fought doesn't excuse what he did). 2nd, and most important to me, is that the others keep coming at them, with Ramona going so far as to call his ex gf's and his friends that live across the country trying to dig up new dirt on him to break them up.  They have not stopped, no matter what she says/does!

Luann has been very clear, this is not an "open" relationship/marriage, I have said that everyone should just accept their relationship no matter what because it is what they want. That doesn't mean I believe it is "open", it is because no matter what I say/believe some here are going to insist they "know better" just because they believe the other HWs, who don't know any more than we do. LOL For the record, I do not believe this is an "open marriage" and I am as hopeful that it will last as I am any other marriage, reality show HW or not. 

Again, had the other HWs not put Luann on the defense about this, she would not need to do the hard sale on the show. Good grief, Ramona, Sonja and Bethenny came at her hard as soon as they found out she/Tom were dating and have only gotten worse since the engagement and his misstep kissing someone else and despite Luann assuring them she/Tom dealt with that situation, they have only upped their intrusive ugliness.  

One of the things Luann has said about Tom, is he was 49 years old when they got engaged and she is not going to force him to forego his friends-I believe she means single, married men or women.  Not friends with benefits.  Contrast that to Bethenny when she got married she had no use for Jason's friends, she really didn't want them at the wedding and broke down like a fool when he invited some of his friends and family to her birthday party.  Luann operates from a couple's mentality, some of the others not so much.  Ramona doesn't like dynamics changed, Dorinda seems pretty cool with John's friends, Carole and Adam are primarily with her friends.

It doesn't matter what Luann or Tom say about their relationship because there is no entertainment value in them being happy.  Tom and Luann cannot even claim they enjoy staying in and cooking because Carole has decided that just doesn't happen.  So some of the speculation is ridiculous.  Now he is gay because he had two cancelled engagements and didn't marry until 50 years of age.  George Clooney had 20 plus years between marriages and did a lot of dating-so should rumors about him being gay be believed?  (I have never believed them.)

I got over the Luann's giddy phase and I would hope regardless of the age of the couple they would be happy and in love and want to share their happiness.  For many it is a hopeful situation that no matter the age you can find love. It is a tough crowd-two widows, a very bitter divorcee, a delusional Sonja who wants to both play the field and have a relationship, and Tinsley who is  looking for love. 

Since the wedding, Bethenny has seemed to back down, at least in her blogs, about the relationship.  I never understand why outsiders think they know how another feels.  I can't imagine Lisa Vanderpump or Kyle Richards carrying on the way these women did about Luann and Tom. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I can't imagine Lisa Vanderpump or Kyle Richards carrying on the way these women did about Luann and Tom. 

Pump and Kyle? These two would go to town with the gossip -- Pump with arch comments and double entendres, and Kyle with snide remarks, smirks and denials when confronted.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I think that the reason she has to sell him so hard is because he was kissing another woman at The Regency, and regular old folks - not just the people on the show with her - don't get why she would put up with that. 

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

I hadn't thought about Jill and Mindy being friends, Martinigirl -- good catch!  Guessing Jill is the Alpha Dog and Mindy the Omega dog.

That image of Jill ^^ is not flattering. It must be pre-whatever work she had done before her WWHL gig.

Jill should give Mindy her plastic surgeon's number. Maybe the Doctor can remove that stick she has stuck up her ass.

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 5
49 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I think that the reason she has to sell him so hard is because he was kissing another woman at The Regency, and regular old folks - not just the people on the show with her - don't get why she would put up with that. 

For the love of Pete, it was just kissing! He didn't grope her, feel her up, get a BJ from her, have sex in any way shape or form with her. Yes, kissing her was bad but IMO, it doesn't rise to the level of "cheating" nor is it beyond repair in a relationship. Now, if he continues to do this, then it is a problem but 1 time does not make it a habit, it makes it a forgivable mistake.

• Love 3

being his mess up at the regency when he kissed another woman, it's not like he had sex with her

Well...that we know of.

So some of the speculation is ridiculous.  Now he is gay because he had two cancelled engagements and didn't marry until 50 years of age

None of the HWs said they thought he was gay. They themselves were commenting on the rumors and speculation.

Yeah. Especially how she reacted to him kissing another woman. Maybe he has been spiking her morning coffees with Xanax ever since? ;)

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Well...that we know of.

None of the HWs said they thought he was gay. They themselves were commenting on the rumors and speculation.

Yeah. Especially how she reacted to him kissing another woman. Maybe he has been spiking her morning coffees with Xanax ever since? ;)

Had Tom had sex with the woman he got caught kissing at the Regency Bethenny would have told Luann as would have Ramona, Sonja and Carole. They would have rented space in times square in bright neon lights to spell it out to her!

Yes, Carole did say that and she didn't say she "heard it" as in it was a rumor she heard about Tom, she stated it as a fact she knew.

• Love 3

Had Tom had sex with the woman he got caught kissing at the Regency Bethenny would have told Luann as would have Ramona, Sonja and Carole. They would have rented space in times square in bright neon lights to spell it out to her!

But I thought the issue was Tom was only caught kissing and not fucking another woman who wasn't Luann? And why wouldn't they tell Luann that her fiance was fucking another woman who wasn't Luann if they had proof? Why wouldn't Luann want to know this? Why shouldn't Luann know that?

Yes, Carole did say that and she didn't say she "heard it" as in it was a rumor she heard about Tom, she stated it as a fact she knew.

Nope. Carole never said he was gay nor that she believed he was gay. She never stated it as fact. It was rumors about Tom that she was addressing. You even hear the word rumors from her mouth.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

For the love of Pete, it was just kissing! He didn't grope her, feel her up, get a BJ from her, have sex in any way shape or form with her. Yes, kissing her was bad but IMO, it doesn't rise to the level of "cheating" nor is it beyond repair in a relationship. Now, if he continues to do this, then it is a problem but 1 time does not make it a habit, it makes it a forgivable mistake.

Lu acted like it meant he was "cheating". She even called it an "affair" this season. And how do we know there wasn't any groping? Lu's reaction was that it was a huge betrayal. Add this to the fact he was out with another woman and left with Lu when they first met, which she considered a badge of honor. I think Lu likes to win, and she felt like she had. And she wants to keep winning, which is why she wants to sell him like he is some type of a prize she has won. 

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, BBHN said:

But I thought the issue was Tom was only caught kissing and not fucking another woman who wasn't Luann? And why wouldn't they tell Luann that her fiance was fucking another woman who wasn't Luann if they had proof? Why wouldn't Luann want to know this? Why shouldn't Luann know that?

Nope. Carole never said he was gay nor that she believed he was gay. She never stated it as fact. It was rumors about Tom that she was addressing. You even hear the word rumors from her mouth.

You are the one that alluded it might have been more with your comment "Well...that we know of.", I was responding to that. LOL As I said, had he had sex with her they would have told her! LOL

53 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Lu acted like it meant he was "cheating". She even called it an "affair" this season. And how do we know there wasn't any groping? Lu's reaction was that it was a huge betrayal. Add this to the fact he was out with another woman and left with Lu when they first met, which she considered a badge of honor. I think Lu likes to win, and she felt like she had. And she wants to keep winning, which is why she wants to sell him like he is some type of a prize she has won. 

Yes, she did use the word "affair" after hearing the others refer to it that way time and time again. Oh, and she would also add in that it was just kissing. Luann's reaction was because he got drunk, had a kiss fest with another woman after they fought and he did it in a public place, adding humiliation to her hurt. And she going on about their relationship/love because they worked through what happened at the Regency and came out stronger as a couple.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2

You are the one that alluded it might have been more with your comment "Well...that we know of.", I was responding to that. LOL As I said, had he had sex with her they would have told her! LOL

Yeah, might have. Who knows.

Had the other women found out, why wouldn't they tell Luann? And why wouldn't Luann want to know if her fiance was with another woman that way?

Luann's reaction was because he got drunk, had a kiss fest with another woman after they fought and he did it in a public place

Hopefully after future fights he'll avoid doing the same.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Yeah, might have. Who knows.

Had the other women found out, why wouldn't they tell Luann? And why wouldn't Luann want to know if her fiance was with another woman that way?

Hopefully after future fights he'll avoid doing the same.

As I said, they would have told her and had they known Tom had had sex with that woman Bethenny would have produced pictures of it to show Luann. Of course, Luann would have wanted to know and be told, just not on camera like it was done and not by Bethenny but by Dorinda. 

• Love 3

I'm not sure if there would have a camera inside the hotel room or hotel bathroom, so not sure how Bethenny would have produced the photos had he been having sex with another woman. Knowing he had sex with another woman doesn't necessarily mean Bethenny would have photographic evidence of it.

Of course they would have told her. Again, why wouldn't they?

• Love 4
9 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I don't think Luann is selling as much as she is defending her right to have her own feelings.  At some point, maybe by the time of the Reunion, these women should have just let her have her feelings.  Being in a relationship or even marrying someone is not a group decision.  I don't think it was so much as Luann putting up with it, she forgave him and to many they feel like she should not have forgiven him.  On these shows where regularly one will declare they will never speak to another ever again and they are done with the person, I would think it would be fairly simple to realize people do forgive and move forward.

Some people can recover from betrayal in the form of infidelity and some can't.  If one party in a relationship that has been touched by cheating can't move past it then they need to walk away from the relationship.  What makes this unique is there is a group of people who have regularly declared their hate and disdain for Luann who now think their opinion regarding her feelings should matter to her.  Tom has been perfectly polite to Carole and Bethenny, they should not have some agenda with him.  They are not vested in

The idea that some piece of garbage like Ramona wants to keep searching the landscape for old girlfriends of Tom to rub in Luann's face is bordering on sick.  The ladies involved should be wary of why Ramona befriends them and even more wary of why they would want to get involved.   If the idea is their presence will break up Tom and Luann perhaps they should find a new hobby or way to find their happiness.  If it is an apology they are seeking it could certainly be done in a less public fashion.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, BBHN said:

I'm not sure if there would have a camera inside the hotel room or hotel bathroom, so not sure how Bethenny would have produced the photos had he been having sex with another woman. Knowing he had sex with another woman doesn't necessarily mean Bethenny would have photographic evidence of it.

Of course they would have told her. Again, why wouldn't they?

The photos Bethenny had were from someone's cell phone camera and they could easily follow them into a bathroom to get pictures. LOL 

Who said or implied they wouldn't or that they shouldn't? Not me! 

• Love 3

Into the bathroom stall as well? Unless Tom would have just done the deed on the bathroom floor for anyone who walked in to see...LOL

Saying that they all would have run to tell Luann makes wonder if there was some reason they shouldn't. Of course they would tell her, it just makes sense.

• Love 3

Six months post wedding and they appear quite happy.   What's the old adage, living well is the best revenge? 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I think you touched on an important part of this.  What definition of cheating are we using?  Ultimately, I choose the definition that the couple uses. For some couples, kissing is cheating. For other couples, it has to be actual sex. To Lu, it seemed that kissing was falling under cheating last season. Now, I don't know if she found out more which is why she calls it an affair or if that also fits under her definition of affair (which to me implies more of a relationship/sustained contact than making out in a bar for an hour or two). 

3 minutes ago, snarts said:

Six months post wedding and they appear quite happy.   What's the old adage, living well is the best revenge? 

Yeah but she appeared to be living happily with the Count while he was cheating on her too. Same with Mario.  We've seen other happy marriages both on and off camera that have fallen apart. 

• Love 6

Missy walks over to Tom and Luann and there is an awkward exchange  about Luann having met her before at The Regency.  Ramona claims she is surprised because she thought she was dating Tom. Tom tells Luann he use to date her and Missy is then seated with Harry who starts talking about sex in the bathroom and she says, "I don't want to talk about it."  Harry moves in for the kill-which seem to be pretty easy pickings with this Missy who will publicly debase herself for some appetizers and a glass or two of Pinot Grigio.

If I were Luann I would tell Ramona in no uncertain terms that to not bother to invite me to any event if she plans on having some old girlfriend of Tom's there who she has just recently become acquainted,   Tom and Luann are married now and the investigation needs to end.  Ramona not only makes Tom and Luann uncomfortable but it makes her look really bad.

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

The photos Bethenny had were from someone's cell phone camera and they could easily follow them into a bathroom to get pictures. LOL 

Who said or implied they wouldn't or that they shouldn't? Not me! 

But doesn't it seem like that a bit extreme? That the only way to believe that Tom might have had sex is if there is actual photographic evidence of the sex? Listen, I know the guy is a total horn dog, and sloppy to be making out in a crowded bar, but surely he isn't so sloppy as to just bang a girl in a bathroom when someone is there with a camera? Or maybe this is what Lu tells herself. Well, no one actually has him on film fucking her, so he must not have fucked her. 

24 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Missy walks over to Tom and Luann and there is an awkward exchange  about Luann having met her before at The Regency.  Ramona claims she is surprised because she thought she was dating Tom. Tom tells Luann he use to date her and Missy is then seated with Harry who starts talking about sex in the bathroom and she says, "I don't want to talk about it."  Harry moves in for the kill-which seem to be pretty easy pickings with this Missy who will publicly debase herself for some appetizers and a glass or two of Pinot Grigio.

If I were Luann I would tell Ramona in no uncertain terms that to not bother to invite me to any event if she plans on having some old girlfriend of Tom's there who she has just recently become acquainted,   Tom and Luann are married now and the investigation needs to end.  Ramona not only makes Tom and Luann uncomfortable but it makes her look really bad.

I agree, Ramona looks bad here. Beyond bad if this is what happened. And there are no words for this Missy person. The thing I am interested to see is how Lu reacts to Ramona moving forward. If she believes that Ramona is really on a mission to remain on the hunt to humilate Lu and Tom at every opportunity, how does she move forward with her? Will we see them laughing and enjoying each other in the future? 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But doesn't it seem like that a bit extreme? That the only way to believe that Tom might have had sex is if there is actual photographic evidence of the sex? Listen, I know the guy is a total horn dog, and sloppy to be making out in a crowded bar, but surely he isn't so sloppy as to just bang a girl in a bathroom when someone is there with a camera? Or maybe this is what Lu tells herself. Well, no one actually has him on film fucking her, so he must not have fucked her. 

I agree, Ramona looks bad here. Beyond bad if this is what happened. And there are no words for this Missy person. The thing I am interested to see is how Lu reacts to Ramona moving forward. If she believes that Ramona is really on a mission to remain on the hunt to humilate Lu and Tom at every opportunity, how does she move forward with her? Will we see them laughing and enjoying each other in the future? 

If The Regency was a crowded as previously claimed, I am thinking it would be tough to knock one out in the bathroom.  Plus Debra the lip locking partner has also said "no sex" and she is another that is easily persuaded to spill.  If it is this Missy person, I am reminded of Barbara the woman who got caught talking smack about Luann on Carole's hot mic-many people say things they don't want made public because often times they aren't all that true,

Ramona will never stop-she is on WWHL tonight and if the subject comes up she will  default to her coy, "they are married now so I won't tell her."  Ramona has always gone after Luann so adding Tom to the formula is just a bigger target for Ramona. 

The other night on WWHL, Jill was telling a story how they ran into Ramona and Luann got up and left the table.   Luann and Tom may be comfortable being around each others' exes but I do believe Ramona, who has never really been a good friend to Luann, is probably not welcomed outside of show stuff.   At this point I think most of the others are laughing at Ramona not with her.  Even Bethenny who vowed to never speak to Ramona again, is speaking and travelling with Ramona.

I wish I could find the interview Ramona did at the beginning of the season where she credited a producer with helping her find her voice this season.   At this point Ramona is just this miserable person who feels as if, due to her seniority, she can do or say pretty much anything with immunity.  The others aren't buying it and some point being an original wears thin.  I will say the same about Luann if her story for next year is just more about marital bliss she will most likely be urged to find some sort of storyline.  Luann will need to go back to hosting real parties, charity events or something-and not red or white wine in a basement.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I still feel bad for Miss Mindy. She has low self esteem if she is still messing around with Tom. Not sure why it's believed that she needs dental work..there's something about Tom and teeth - Luann has an extra row of teeth like an alligator.

I do hope What's Her Face spills some tea tonight

• Love 5
22 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I think her whole adult life has been a fraud, pretending to be something other than some random person from small town Conn.

She has no real personality as she habitually just repeats someone else's comments or utters something stupid. People laugh at her, not with her.

My bet is that she was not able to afford a decent place in Manhattan so she figured she would find a new husband. Since she is big time used goods, the best she could do is Tom. For now she can claim she lives in a penthouse with her beloved , but in exchange puts up with his behavior.    In her own words, she was only upset he was seen and caught kissing the woman, not that he did it.

It is sad, but I have no sympathy for her.      Bethenny has had her number since the beginning.   

• Love 8
4 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

but surely he isn't so sloppy as to just bang a girl in a bathroom when someone is there with a camera? 

doesn't it seem like that a bit extreme?

To say nothing of disturbingly unhygienic. 

3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

there's something about Tom and teeth - Luann has an extra row of teeth like an alligator.

LOLOLOL!! You win a yummy!

d0925acb194304d7aeb24dd384661221.jpg

• Love 6