Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E14: Steven and Justin's Story Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Cat piss!!! His dad is complaining that it's cat piss making it smell in Steven's apartment? No, it's your funky ass son! Now, go and apologize to that cat!

It's probably both.  I can't imagine that Steven ever cleans that poor cat's litterbox.

• Love 6

And the "I know we start feeling our age at 30" is pure bullshit. We start going downhill at 40, if we are a normal size, not the size of an elephant. 40 is when your arms suddenly get too short, if you know what I mean.

Love me a french-canadian accent, Pers. There's nothing not cute aboot it, doncha know.

• Love 2

I have cerebral palsy and use a urinal, and while mine isn't exactly clean (It's a urinal, and those things get nasty even if you rinse them out after every use, cuz you know, it's a urinal), to just let them sit there like that? Why hasn't anyone stepped in?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, leighroda said:

Is his dad saying he's going to sue someone for the apt being a mess? Because of all people he knows how difficult it is to work with his son, he can't even tolerate him, how can he expect anyone else to!? There is not enough compensation in the world for me to deal with Steven.

I'd have to watch that scene again, but I thought he said he was gonna get sued.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SkinnyMinnie said:

He can walk to the toilet why is he peeing all over the place?

I think I remember he broke the toilet at his dads. Probably can't fit. 

He fell!!  Bring ambulance and pain meds. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, leighroda said:

Is his dad saying he's going to sue someone for the apt being a mess?

Actually, I think he said that he can was afraid *he*  was going to be sued for the condition of the apartment.

• Love 4

Makes me wonder why a guy in his 30's would have a zebra print comforter. No (straight) guy I have ever met would have zebra print for his bed. Anyone think Steven might be gay? Just curious.

• Love 4

Steven's thrilled because now he can sue AND get pain meds

Jeez, just give him all the meds he wants and then this would be over quickly and mercifully. Some people CANNOT be helped. He will only continue to destroy others. He has no redeeming traits whatsoever. Like a walking black hole of suck.

• Love 8
(edited)

My husband dumped me out of a golf cart while going full speed and took a sharp turn. I fell out and just laughed. This fatass was not hurt at all.

Edited by gardendiva
Spell correct
  • Love 6

Google Prader-Willi syndrome.  It's genetic,  but the behaviors vary.  Steven's behavior fits the spectrum of adulthood.  Oh, and there's no cure.

• Love 1