Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

On 10/23/2017 at 0:16 PM, qqererer said:

Because of course she's been on Ellen, and Ellen also approves of her image, and her talk show stage also being used to sell weight loss supplelments.  Don't forget Melissa McCarthy.  Her likeness and images were also used and is also receiving compensation. /s

I'm sorry Dot, but you're completely off base on this matter.

I can believe Ellen OK'd this ad. She does this kind of shit just as Dr Oz does. Neither Melissa nor Gwen nor anyone else's photo was used in the ad.

I just left a comment on Twit's FB page asking her to settle the argument. Hope she responds.

ETA 29 Oct: she did respond & here it is:

"Yeah, of course not. My photo is used for fake ads stories constantly. It would cost more money than I'm able to spend to fight that stuff — I just hope and assume that fans of mine know me better than that ?"

So, if you're still posting, @qqererer, you were right & I was dead wrong. Mea culpa.

Edited by Dot
ETA
  • Love 1
On 10/22/2017 at 1:05 PM, Ketzel said:

Now she's saying they've been filming since February/March. 

Nailed it! I said back on May 18th...

"I saw Whit post a video on FB last night and, surprise surprise, it was LENNIE showing up at her house. i will take that to mean that filming has indeed resumed and that a plot arc will have them giving it another shot, because really, there's no other reason for this."

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, auntjess said:

I posted on TLC's Facebook page that I'd rather them return My 600 Lb Life, rather than Whit, if they only do one fat show.
One of her fans was highly insulted.

LOL. I do agree with you about the fat show selection auntjess.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, tdanaher said:

"I saw Whit post a video on FB last night and, surprise surprise, it was LENNIE showing up at her house. i will take that to mean that filming has indeed resumed and that a plot arc will have them giving it another shot, because really, there's no other reason for this."

You're probably right. It's getting a little hard for Twit to appear to be senshus, even to her idiot fans, since she hasn't had a date in a couple of years. And Lennie has missed those TLC paychecks, I'm sure.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, auntjess said:

I posted on TLC's Facebook page that I'd rather them return My 600 Lb Life, rather than Whit, if they only do one fat show.
One of her fans was highly insulted.

I saw your TLC FB comment & added my support to it:

I agree completely. MBFFL was supposed to be about an obese young woman who is working on losing weight while at the same time not letting her size keep her from enjoying life. What happened to that premise? It lasted about one season. You should pull this show off the air before she kills some gullible fan who believed Twit when she encourages women to gain weight & ignore their doctors.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, tdanaher said:

Hah, good for you!  I said it somewhere way up thread myself but I'm not going to go back to find it.  I said that TLC keeps their renewals a big secret until the last minute.  They've done it with "Sister Wives" too, and that cast has had to know they were filming before they uttered a word about it only a few weeks before the new season.  Some of the stuff Twit was posting felt (to me) like clues that she was filming.

3 hours ago, Dot said:

I agree completely. MBFFL was supposed to be about an obese young woman who is working on losing weight while at the same time not letting her size keep her from enjoying life. What happened to that premise? It lasted about one season. You should pull this show off the air before she kills some gullible fan who believed Twit when she encourages women to gain weight & ignore their doctors.

I'll bet she gave into that premise just to get the show on the air, then she figured if it was popular enough she could abandon that and the network would have to renew her anyway with the new premise about "loving herself at any weight" and "no body shame".  And it turned out she was right about that.  I don't doubt for a minute that she never intended to follow through on that and misrepresented her original motives to the producers and the network just to get on the air.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Dot said:

You're probably right. It's getting a little hard for Twit to appear to be senshus, even to her idiot fans, since she hasn't had a date in a couple of years. And Lennie has missed those TLC paychecks, I'm sure.

SENSHUS? How does anyone ever find it?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Snarklepuss said:

Hah, good for you!  I said it somewhere way up thread myself but I'm not going to go back to find it.  I said that TLC keeps their renewals a big secret until the last minute.  They've done it with "Sister Wives" too, and that cast has had to know they were filming before they uttered a word about it only a few weeks before the new season.  Some of the stuff Twit was posting felt (to me) like clues that she was filming.

I'll bet she gave into that premise just to get the show on the air, then she figured if it was popular enough she could abandon that and the network would have to renew her anyway with the new premise about "loving herself at any weight" and "no body shame".  And it turned out she was right about that.  I don't doubt for a minute that she never intended to follow through on that and misrepresented her original motives to the producers and the network just to get on the air.

I agree. And for this I think she's a deplorable human being. 

But hey, let's see how bad they make her look! Setting her up to fail may be their best revenge. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Seriously, autocorrect has it in for me
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Dot said:

Except that one date with her cousin! LOLOL, that's Whitney in a nutshell!

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I agree. And for this I think she's a deplorable human being. 

But hey, let's see how bad they make her look! Setting her up to fail may be their best revenge. 

Look what happened to Khate Gosselin.  I think she followed a similar path - con the production company into a series about a middle-class family who "just happens" to have had sextuplets and twins (fertility drugs).  Start off as an amusingly high-strung mother with tendencies towards OCD and an easygoing dad.  

Didn't take long for that train to start speeding DOWNHILL.  And with each plastic surgery, Khate's edit became more and more honest.  She is a screaming virago who is the epitomy of selfishness.  And just not a very nice person, to boot.

I see MBFFL going the same way.  Big, fat, but fabulous single woman becomes "famousish" for a youtube video.  Boom.  Season One:  Whitney and her friends and her dance classes and her parents and her fabulous life.  Season Two:  Twitney and "let's make up a fake dance contest, and a fake boyfriend, and a fake attempt to lose weight."  Season Three:  Twitney jumps on the same train that Khate was on.  

This seems to be TLC's new model for success.  Every time I see commercials for a new series, I fear for the participants.  Are they as charming as the commercials, or are they cut from the same mold?  If they are truly good people, will they come out unscathed?  

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Snarklepuss said:

I think she genuinely wanted to live up to this premise, but, just like everything else, she realized she couldn't do it. She always starts out gung-ho and overly confident about her abilities, and then is embarrassed when she fails, and then makes excuses as to why it wasn't her fault. She's done this for the skiing incident, when she tried to ride a bike with Todd (I think), the dance battle/Jiya's class, etc. I'm sure she thought that since she lost 100 lbs before, that she could do it again for the show. But because she's a food addict, it just didn't work out, so now she has to make it seem like she never wanted to do it in the first place, and how dare you even think that she would want to lose weight because she's so happy being fat, you dumb hater!!

• Love 9
15 hours ago, M.F. Luder said:

I think she genuinely wanted to live up to this premise, but, just like everything else, she realized she couldn't do it. She always starts out gung-ho and overly confident about her abilities, and then is embarrassed when she fails, and then makes excuses as to why it wasn't her fault. She's done this for the skiing incident, when she tried to ride a bike with Todd (I think), the dance battle/Jiya's class, etc. I'm sure she thought that since she lost 100 lbs before, that she could do it again for the show. But because she's a food addict, it just didn't work out, so now she has to make it seem like she never wanted to do it in the first place, and how dare you even think that she would want to lose weight because she's so happy being fat, you dumb hater!!

She does do this, and it's always bothered me. Somehow she thinks she can "win" at everything. 

Agree with the food addict comment; she won't even ADDRESS it so she has to make up other shit. BUT, we've seen right through that when Will saw her hoard of food in her car. And we've seen her shovel cake into her hole faster than coal is shoveled into the Titanic (which she claims to "not like"). And that "salad" she has delivered to her house daily. 

Instead of addressing it, she tries to hide it. And doesn't do a very good job. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Autocorrect hates me
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, M.F. Luder said:

Good points.  Eating disorders are tricky and complex.  If people had a handle on it, they wouldn't be this predicament.  Still, to me, it's not a moral issue.  

I saw and Whit and her mom doing a promo for the movie Bad Mom on tv last night.  Babs looked lovely. I mean, BETTER than I've ever seen her. Whit looked the same, to me. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

She does do this, and it's always bothered me. Somehow she thinks she can "win" at everything. 

Agree with the food addict comment; she won't even ADDRESS it so she has to make up other shit. BUT, we've seen right through that when Will saw her hoard of food in her car. And we've seen her shovel cake into her hole faster than coal is shoveled into the Titanic (which she claims to "not like"). And that "salad" she has delivered to her house daily. 

Instead of addressing it, she tries to hide it. And doesn't do a very good job. 

I think part of her wants to get caught. I think she likes the attention. It sadly doesn't matter if it's positive or negative attention, she just needs to be in the middle. PLus, it lets her run with her "I'm so mistreated" narrative pity-party. If you think about it, she sets herself up for failure every time. Surely she knew that the skiing was a bad idea, that she wouldn't be compliant with Will's diet, that she can't ride a bike far, that she can't run a 5k. But she does these things and pretends to be surprised when she fails.. She knows, she just doesn't care.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, MegD said:

I think part of her wants to get caught. I think she likes the attention. It sadly doesn't matter if it's positive or negative attention, she just needs to be in the middle. PLus, it lets her run with her "I'm so mistreated" narrative pity-party. If you think about it, she sets herself up for failure every time. Surely she knew that the skiing was a bad idea, that she wouldn't be compliant with Will's diet, that she can't ride a bike far, that she can't run a 5k. But she does these things and pretends to be surprised when she fails.. She knows, she just doesn't care

Maybe. I still suspect she's delusional enough to feel like she can and is genuinely surprised when she can't. 

I was just cruising through the TLC schedule and a season one episode is set to run on Halloween st 10pm. Gosh that season was so hopeful! The description went something like this: "Film crews document the life of a obese young woman who has been diagnosed with an endocrine disorder". Doesn't sound too circus-y, right? 

Annnnnd now: "Whitney finds out she's dating a cousin", "Whitney and her students compete in a (fake) dance battle",  the list of ridiculous plot lines goes on. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, MegD said:

I think part of her wants to get caught. I think she likes the attention. It sadly doesn't matter if it's positive or negative attention, she just needs to be in the middle. PLus, it lets her run with her "I'm so mistreated" narrative pity-party. If you think about it, she sets herself up for failure every time. Surely she knew that the skiing was a bad idea, that she wouldn't be compliant with Will's diet, that she can't ride a bike far, that she can't run a 5k. But she does these things and pretends to be surprised when she fails.. She knows, she just doesn't care.

That's one thing that I think is so sad.  She seems to be in denial about how she's having the life she wants.  She's not too many steps away from disability, due to her size, but, she doesn't seem to acknowledge  it.  I suppose it's too painful AND it would kill her tv show. (job)

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3
On 10/24/2017 at 4:03 PM, M.F. Luder said:

I think she genuinely wanted to live up to this premise, but, just like everything else, she realized she couldn't do it. . . .

I'm sure she thought that since she lost 100 lbs before, that she could do it again for the show.

I think your theory has a lot of merit. There was even a clue to this early, maybe the first episode when Twit tells Glenn she knows she needs to lose some weight. He asks, "How much?" & she replies, "100 pounds."

Of course, Glenn went on to ask if that was enough & Twit just kinda shrugged.

Twit just posted a photo of herself to acknowledge Unity Day. As usual, several of the Nit-Whits asked if she'd lost weight: "Gosh, you look like you've lost a lot of weight!!!! What's your secret??? And can't wait for the new season!!!! Will it now be called "My Slimmed Down Fabulous Life???? Looking great!!!!"

For once Twit replied; she wrote:" I haven't."

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Dot said:

Twit just posted a photo of herself to acknowledge Unity Day. As usual, several of the Nit-Whits asked if she'd lost weight: "Gosh, you look like you've lost a lot of weight!!!! What's your secret??? And can't wait for the new season!!!! Will it now be called "My Slimmed Down Fabulous Life???? Looking great!!!!"

For once Twit replied; she wrote:" I haven't."

I know!!!  Her fans are always posting about how much weight she's lost.  What are they smoking?  LOL  It must be wishful thinking!  At least this time she was honest about it!

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Snarklepuss said:

I know!!!  Her fans are always posting about how much weight she's lost.  What are they smoking?  LOL  It must be wishful thinking!  At least this time she was honest about it!

The question isn't, "What are they smoking?"  The question is "What are they eating that makes Twit look thin by comparison?"

ETA:  I just looked at the picture you referenced.  Looks like photoshop was used to make her look thinner.  Her face is suddenly longer and narrower than usual.  And the busy pattern on the curtains "hides" the fact that the picture has been altered.  There was a picture of her on another thread here that showed her standing in front of "square" bathroom tiles that actually looked like rectangles because the picture had been altered.  Maybe she learned to be sneakier.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 5

It seems that Whitney's fan base doesn't overlap as much with those of other "fat activists." Someone like Virgie Tovar or Ragen Chastain, if they lost weight, their fans would tear them to shreds for "giving in to patriarchal, destructive beauty standards." Whitney's fans, as dumb as they are, seem to want her to succeed in losing weight. They want Whitney to give them hope that they can do it, too. They want to know "what's your secret for weight loss," a phrase that I think is very idiotic because there is no "secret" (ie magic bullet), just plain old "consuming less energy than you use." It's Whitney's choice to stay this fat or get fatter, although she certainly isn't doing herself any favors, but since she has been increasingly using typical Health At Every Size rhetoric like "all diets fail, weight is entirely genetic, blah blah," I think she is passing on dangerous and false information to these clearly-impressionable fans of hers who see her as a shining example of "fat and fit." I recently heard about a blogger called Swim Bike Mom who is a much better example, although she is not nearly as fat as Whitney (because it is impossible to be that big and be truly "fit").

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Snarklepuss said:

They want attention. That’s it. 

• Love 1

And now that we know she hasn’t lost weight, we can probably safely assume any plans for fitness/health improvement have not only been derailed, but the tracks have been destroyed. 

So much for hope. Guess we’re gonna be shown more set-up-to-fails and even weirder stories. Cause what else have they got—a morbidly obese woman in denial. Who thinks she’s fabulous. But doesn’t physically feel fabulous. And keeps failing. 

• Love 6

You know, I always wondered whether Whitney's No Body Shame campaign was anything other than a prop and marketing device for her own use and publicity. And it sure looks like it. Yesterday she informed a mildly skeptical follower on her Facebook page, who wondered where the money earned by the No BS clothing line went, that she has a "separate business account" where the profits go, that she dedicates specifically to "No BS projects."  So, not to my surprise, No Body Shame is not a non profit corp., properly set up with reporting and oversight to make sure the money raised is being spent in furtherance of the mission, and authorized to accept tax-deductible donations. It's just a bank account in her control and she alone decides how to spend the money and what qualifies as a "No BS project."

Also, unsurprisingly, the Nit Whits came out in full force to attack the questioner, calling her a hater, telling her she's an awful person to doubt Whitney's good faith, and assuring Whitney they will buy all the stuff and nevernevernever care if she even keeps all the money for herself. She's entitled to it! She does so much good! She's saving lives! She's so open and honest!

Maybe season 5 will show all the good work the No Body Shame business account has been spent on!

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

ETA:  I just looked at the picture you referenced.  Looks like photoshop was used to make her look thinner.  Her face is suddenly longer and narrower than usual.  And the busy pattern on the curtains "hides" the fact that the picture has been altered.  There was a picture of her on another thread here that showed her standing in front of "square" bathroom tiles that actually looked like rectangles because the picture had been altered.  Maybe she learned to be sneakier.

I just looked at the picture, too.  Her right side where the shirt meets the curtains looks like it was altered in Paint...she probably couldn't be bothered to use Photoshop.

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, cdp73 said:

I just looked at the picture, too.  Her right side where the shirt meets the curtains looks like it was altered in Paint...she probably couldn't be bothered to use Photoshop.

Jeez. It looks like she cut off her right arm with Paint! So I guess she has lost weight -- a whole arm.

I'm not convinced she needs to elongate her head digitally as @AZChristian suggests. I think she has a long face rather than a round one like most of us fat folks. Since most of her FB photos are headshots, that may be the reason so many Nit-Whits insist on thinking she's lost weight.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Ketzel said:

You know, I always wondered whether Whitney's No Body Shame campaign was anything other than a prop and marketing device for her own use and publicity. And it sure looks like it. Yesterday she informed a mildly skeptical follower on her Facebook page, who wondered where the money earned by the No BS clothing line went, that she has a "separate business account" where the profits go, that she dedicates specifically to "No BS projects."  So, not to my surprise, No Body Shame is not a non profit corp., properly set up with reporting and oversight to make sure the money raised is being spent in furtherance of the mission, and authorized to accept tax-deductible donations. It's just a bank account in her control and she alone decides how to spend the money and what qualifies as a "No BS project."

Also, unsurprisingly, the Nit Whits came out in full force to attack the questioner, calling her a hater, telling her she's an awful person to doubt Whitney's good faith, and assuring Whitney they will buy all the stuff and nevernevernever care if she even keeps all the money for herself. She's entitled to it! She does so much good! She's saving lives! She's so open and honest!

Maybe season 5 will show all the good work the No Body Shame business account has been spent on!

Has there been any indication whatsoever that the No Body Shame Campaign does anything at all? As far as I can tell the entirety of the No Body Shame Campaign is a not great logo for her business enterprise.

• Love 2

Out of curiosity I googled the No Body Shame website. Not much there. No description of the campaign whatsoever.  There is a link to the store and some links re: Whitney's TV appearances and article mentions. So yeah, the No Body Shame Campaign is entirely to promote Whitney. I mean there aren't even any links/resources for people being bullied, or for HAES, or anything like that. Whitney could at least *pretend* to give a shit.

• Love 3

Twit is peddling another product today, but at least she headed her pitch with #ad this time. It's a product supposedly designed to help you get a restful sleep, so Twit included a picture of herself, grinning,  snuggled under the covers in bed. This led many of the Nit-Whits to suggest that she would be better off using a CPAP machine since she has sleep apnea. To which she explained -- several times -- that she uses a CPAP, but it's not pictured. Regardless, several other Nit-Whits remarked that they were so glad she told them about this alternative cuz now they could buy this product she exulted about & quit using their CPAP.

Yet another example of Twit's "good health" advice leading to the gullibles among her fans taking that advice to their detriment.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

You know what else could help her sleep better? Losing a bunch of neck fat that is choking her airways apparently EIGHTY TIMES AN HOUR EVERY NIGHT.

Weight loss appears completely off the table (pun intended) for her, even if it would improve her quality of life. 

• Love 4
On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 4:11 PM, John M said:

Has there been any indication whatsoever that the No Body Shame Campaign does anything at all? As far as I can tell the entirety of the No Body Shame Campaign is a not great logo for her business enterprise.

Well, there was her classic Youtube video on body shaming - where she compares getting a face tattoo, having a limb amputated, burn scars and obesity as effectively equivalent reasons why people get body shamed.  Oh, and being too thin, I guess, as long as it's the result of an eating disorder. Which, to me, raised the question of why her logo is a stylized body of an overweight person, until I figured out that, really, obesity is all that counts for the purposes of her "campaign."

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 2

I have a feeling her sleeping problems have more to do with her weight, her diet, the CPAP, drinking, lack of exercise and general discipline than the lack of a sound machine and a night light.

I know the type, I have a feeling that falling asleep after the 2nd (Or at her weight, 3rd) bottle of wine at 5AM and sleeping all day on a weekday is a common occurrence. I am pretty sure Whit is a hardcore alcoholic.

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, John M said:

I have a feeling her sleeping problems have more to do with her weight, her diet, the CPAP, drinking, lack of exercise and general discipline than the lack of a sound machine and a night light.

I know the type, I have a feeling that falling asleep after the 2nd (Or at her weight, 3rd) bottle of wine at 5AM and sleeping all day on a weekday is a common occurrence. I am pretty sure Whit is a hardcore alcoholic.

Falling asleep at 5am.....she’s in her 30s now right? Thats only normal if someone works a night shift (or just left a nightclub in Vegas). 5am is when I wake up, have my coffee and go running. 

• Love 3

She doesn't have a job, she probably stays up and drinks until she passes out once Buddy gets home from his shift.

Seriously, sleeping problems, the room full of alcohol, depression, weight, lack of drive, her drinking problem in Korea, boundary issues, inability to keep a schedule...

I can't say anything for a fact but I've known my fair share of obese lonely girls like her and she is totally the type that drinks until she falls asleep on a nightly basis. Keep in mind at her weight should could easily, easily down 1,300 calories of wine a night and barely feel drunk.

• Love 3
On 10/26/2017 at 9:08 AM, ClareWalks said:

It seems that Whitney's fan base doesn't overlap as much with those of other "fat activists." Someone like Virgie Tovar or Ragen Chastain, if they lost weight, their fans would tear them to shreds for "giving in to patriarchal, destructive beauty standards." Whitney's fans, as dumb as they are, seem to want her to succeed in losing weight. They want Whitney to give them hope that they can do it, too. They want to know "what's your secret for weight loss," a phrase that I think is very idiotic because there is no "secret" (ie magic bullet), just plain old "consuming less energy than you use." It's Whitney's choice to stay this fat or get fatter, although she certainly isn't doing herself any favors, but since she has been increasingly using typical Health At Every Size rhetoric like "all diets fail, weight is entirely genetic, blah blah," I think she is passing on dangerous and false information to these clearly-impressionable fans of hers who see her as a shining example of "fat and fit." I recently heard about a blogger called Swim Bike Mom who is a much better example, although she is not nearly as fat as Whitney (because it is impossible to be that big and be truly "fit").

I wonder if that's because her show started out with a weight loss premise.  I think that's also where the "No BS" campaign started too.  If she had allowed the show to motivate her into losing weight she probably could have developed the "No BS" campaign into something as well.  As it is, she covers her embarrassment at being busted with a car full of junk food by lies and denial that she ever wanted that in the first place.

As for her followers - I have said it before and I'll say it again - they have seen everything we see.  If they choose to ignore it or pretend it's something other than it is, that is on them.

• Love 4

I posted this on 23 Oct: 

I just left a comment on Twit's FB page asking her to settle the argument. Hope she responds.

ETA 29 Oct: she did respond & here it is:

"Yeah, of course not. My photo is used for fake ads stories constantly. It would cost more money than I'm able to spend to fight that stuff — I just hope and assume that fans of mine know me better than that ?"

So, if you're still posting, @qqererer, you were right & I was dead wrong. Mea culpa.

• Love 4

There's a 38 second H'ween dance on Twit's FB page today. As usual, a Nit-Whit wrote: "Wow, you look like you've lost a lot of weight since your last season aired! You're looking good! :)"

I have 2 comments: (1) 38 seconds is no doubt as long as Twit can "dance" nonstop & (2) how can anyone look at this video and not think she weighs well over 400 #s now?

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Dot said:

There's a 38 second H'ween dance on Twit's FB page today. As usual, a Nit-Whit wrote: "Wow, you look like you've lost a lot of weight since your last season aired! You're looking good! :)"

I have 2 comments: (1) 38 seconds is no doubt as long as Twit can "dance" nonstop & (2) how can anyone look at this video and not think she weighs well over 400 #s now?

I saw the video too and it looks like Todd has put on a few pounds. Proximity to Whitney is extremely unhealthy.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Dot said:

I thought it was an old video, mostly because, as you can see in it, Whitney can actually move and lift her feet. This didn't even happen any time during last season, let alone lately. Since as far as I've been able to find Whit also hasn't had anything to do with GDT since whatever "class" she film there in 2016, I almost sort of wonder (with the participation of Leslie from GDT in the video) if it was a sort of teaser before the show even got on the air to assure TLC what the network could expect as far as Whitney's abilities were outside of the initial viral video. In my opinion, Whit does look thinner, because it's an old video when she was thinner.

Edited to add: I mean, look at that! She does a couple of steps that involve those hops where her feet need to leave the ground, even if just an inch. That's not happening anymore!

Edited by tdanaher
Expansion of an observation
  • Love 2
59 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

If you check YouTube (search A Fat Girl Dancing Thriller) you'll find this same clip was posted there in 2015. And it's entirely possible it was filmed earlier than that.

Thanks, @Ketzel. So this must have been filmed when she was supposedly at 380 #s. Did the ending get cut off in the FB version cuz Twit no longer films at GDT, as @tdanaher pointed out?

On 10/27/2017 at 5:07 PM, John M said:

Really?  Why do you say that? I've never noticed her that into drinking, except socially.  Also, eating ruins your buzz, so, most alcoholics that I know are super thin.  They drink a lot, but, hold off on the solid foods since, they are too busy drinking.  Of course, I suppose it varies. Still, with her weight, I can't imagine how much alcohol she would need to consume to get a buzz.  

• Love 1
11 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Really?  Why do you say that? I've never noticed her that into drinking, except socially.  Also, eating ruins your buzz, so, most alcoholics that I know are super thin.  They drink a lot, but, hold off on the solid foods since, they are too busy drinking.  Of course, I suppose it varies. Still, with her weight, I can't imagine how much alcohol she would need to consume to get a buzz.  

She doesn't drink a lot on camera, but when Babs cleaned her room it included piles of dirty dishes, wine glasses and bottles.  She also doesn't smoke on camera, but we know she does behind the scenes.

• Love 3