Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Who makes up a WOD? Does a trainer set that up before their client gets there? Is Crossfit usually a group or is it all one-on-one like this? I have friends who do Crossfit but I’ve never asked. 

I'm not really sure who comes up with the WODs! I imagine they can come from the internet, corporate, or an individual trainer. They are usually very non-specific workouts done "for time" so they are easily modified to different skill levels. (That is my gracious way of saying they're one-size-fits-all)

7 hours ago, cherenkov said:

"Good form", Jessica?

No. That's horrible form for what is supposedly a deadlift. She's doing the entire shit with her back. What she is doing resembles good mornings, not deadlifts.

Those leggings are also too small for her, which is why they become see through when she bends over at the end of the first sped-up farmer's walk. The material is stretched so far that you can see through the god damn weave of it.

A farmer's walk, by the way, is more impressive when not sped up because the length of time you continuously hold the weights is what builds grip and forearm strength, which are both notoriously difficult to build.

I thought I was crazy and swore she was showing all her business when she bent over but wasn’t gonna rewind to confirm

3 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I thought I was crazy and swore she was showing all her business when she bent over but wasn’t gonna rewind to confirm

I’m not sure which is worse, the thin leggings showing her business or the peek-a-boo panel in her bra top showing her boobs looking like a butt crack

• Love 6
On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:00 AM, SevenCostanza said:

Looks like her show is gonna be back on soon.  The only other people I recognize from this are Colt and Larissa from 90 Day Fiance. 

Pumpkins are a TLC thing apparently.

molly pumpkin.jpg

• Love 4
On 11/2/2018 at 3:55 PM, yogi2014L said:

Also regarding her video- there is something actually wrong with her. I don't know anyone who acts like that in public NEVER MIND the fact that she is in her MID 30s!!! I just turned 30 this year and i would never wear just a sports bra around in public and twerk mid workout in the gym...I would maybe expect in-public twerking from teenage girls, but even then. It isn't cute, it is weird.

image.png.3fa766299945651040965d3b91db7fc7.png

What Whitney makes me think of when twerking in that video.  We are all Rabbit.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

Is it wrong that I simply do not believe 40 sit-ups and 30 push-ups, at least not in the same day.

Her "push ups" are a joke. She's basically on her hands and knees, and then dips her nose to the ground while very slightly bending her elbows. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

Is it wrong that I simply do not believe 40 sit-ups and 30 push-ups, at least not in the same day.

The way she stands up reminds me of a one year old learning to walk, falling and then trying to stand back up. (Although at least she does get back up)  Again poor Glenn looks like he’s ready to pass out at any moment.  The sitting pull machine is the only time they both look someone capable of doing the exercises.  I really don’t get this trainer either.  I get maybe she enjoys whatever money/advertisement she gets out of it, maybe her dad told her she’s the lucky winner to help Whitney or may she honestly likes Whitney as a person, but all these shout outs about “Good form” are ridiculous.  It makes her look incompetent.  You can encourage your client without lying to them.  It would make me think she has no idea what she’s talking about and I would never hire her as a trainer.  Does the trainer posts other training videos not involving Whitney?  If so is her style better with those people?  I’d be embarrassed for those Whitney videos to represent me professionally.  

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Her "push ups" are a joke. She's basically resting on her hands and knees and gut, and then dips her nose to the ground while very slightly bending her elbows. 

Fixed it for ya, Collleena! :)

• Love 3

Her "push ups" are a joke. She's basically resting on her hands and knees and gut, and then dips her nose to the ground while very slightly bending her elbows. 

I know this is snark but it’s also true and why she shouldn’t be attempting pushups. It’s just a waste of time with no real benefit. Even if Whitney was dedicated and hard working she couldn’t change the fact that her gut is bigger than her arms. She quite literally can’t do pushups. She’s just going to rock back and forth on her belly. 

It reminds me of an adaptation of a great line from Meet the Robinsons.  ‘Big Gut and little arms. I don’t think this plan was that well thought out’. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Her "push ups" are a joke. She's basically resting on her hands and knees and gut, and then dips her nose to the ground while very slightly bending her elbows. 

I know this is snark but it’s also true and why she shouldn’t be attempting pushups. It’s just a waste of time with no real benefit. Even if Whitney was dedicated and hard working she couldn’t change the fact that her gut is bigger than her arms. She quite literally can’t do pushups. She’s just going to rock back and forth on her belly. 

It reminds me of an adaptation of a great line from Meet the Robinsons.  ‘Big Gut and little arms. I don’t think this plan was that well thought out’. 

I have difficulty with pushups because hooters. And because arthritis in my hands makes bearing weight on my hands painful. The first is easy to fix by putting yoga blocks under my hands. 

• Love 2

If Jessica knew how to train, she'd have Whitney do her pushups on a bar set waist/chest high (easy to do on a Smith machine). Then her gut wouldn't get in the way and she could adjust her own body weight. But Jessica sucks, so.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I’m not sure which is worse, the thin leggings showing her business or the peek-a-boo panel in her bra top showing her boobs looking like a butt crack

Made me think of this:

• Love 2

So this is the second Instagram post with Whit implying Jessica didn’t show up for a workout. I know it isn’t likely but I would love to find out Jessica has skipped workouts in favor of meeting with her lawyer about breaking whatever ‘training for publicity’ deal they have and suing Whit for sexual harassment. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Emma C said:

Wait for it....

If you had any doubt that she lurks here..... How many times have many of us said how much better off she would be swimming?  Of course she would need to do more than one lap of each stroke. Seriously. Swim more slowly, for an extended period of time. You'll improve your cardio fitness and endurance. 

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

If you had any doubt that she lurks here..... How many times have many of us said how much better off she would be swimming?  Of course she would need to do more than one lap of each stroke. Seriously. Swim more slowly, for an extended period of time. You'll improve your cardio fitness and endurance. 

Her fat works against her while swimming. She enjoys that activity & therefore should continue it for pleasure. But the real wgt loss actvities in the water would be a rigorous aqua aerobics routine.  She could do all kinds of exercises in the water which would kill her knees out of water.

BTW, I also found it interesting that Twit thought Jessica should have joined her. I don't think Fitness Zone has a pool, does it? If not, does Twit expect Jessica to trail her around to every Greensboro location Twit hits? Would that include Starbucks as well? And even on a Sunday Jessica has to be in rapt attendance to Twit's wishes?

To paraphrase: "LEAVE BRITNEY JESSICA ALONE!"

Edited by Dot
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

That is heartbreaking to read. Eating disorders fuck with your head so badly..And you can go to the gym for HOURS and never get ahead of the calories that you get from compulsive eating or.bingeing . I am working with a therapist, meditating, practicing mindful eating tactics and working out with a trainer and it's still like chipping away at cement with a plastic spoon  I am still hopeful that she works out her issues before it's a crossover with the 600 pound life doctor. 

• Love 6

Where pools make a difference in weight loss is if the water is a fair amount COLDer than you are and you have to fight with your entire body to produce HEAT.   Without any particular exertion on your part.  Olympic swimmers get to eat a great deal.

7 hours ago, spankydoll said:

That is heartbreaking to read. Eating disorders fuck with your head so badly..And you can go to the gym for HOURS and never get ahead of the calories that you get from compulsive eating or.bingeing . I am working with a therapist, meditating, practicing mindful eating tactics and working out with a trainer and it's still like chipping away at cement with a plastic spoon  I am still hopeful that she works out her issues before it's a crossover with the 600 pound life doctor. 

Agree with the BOLD lines.

2 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Holy shit, that is the closest to self-awareness that I have ever seen from Whitney. Did her account get hacked?!

I don’t know. Maybe is it self-awareness. But her continued claims of eating disorders in her teens just make me wonder. She claims a lot of things based on truly warped view on things and rewriting of history. Just look at that dance. She has created a narrative that but for PCOS she would have been a professional dancer. This video is supposedly at the pinnacle of her dance career. She wasn't that good. Even to an untrained eye she seems to have little technique. Her leaps are low. Even her splits fall forward before she hits 180. She looks like a hobby dancer. Which is fine. But she proclaims herself to be nearly a professional. She distorts so many things it makes me question her teenage eating disorder. Maybe she had one. Maybe kids made fun of her weight. More likely she was a normal teenage girl who worried about her weight. If she really was 130lbd at 5’1” she might have been encouraged to lose a little weight to help her dance. That isn’t a heavy weight by any stretch but if you want to dance and leap, it helps to be a little lighter. She might have been encouraged to build some muscle which she seems to have little of for a dancer. Knowing Whitney she might  even interpret anyone who encouraged her to eat healthier or have a vegetable as making fun of her weight.  She looks back and remembers through her lens of distortion and deflection, creating a narrative that both garners her sympathy and provides her an excuse to avoid taking her current weight issues seriously. She constantly claims she won’t diet or watch her nutrition so she doesn’t spiral into an anorexic obsession. If she was just a regular teen with regular insecurities she wouldn’t have this ‘reason’ to continue to ply herself with cheese curls and Frappuccinos. 

I hope she’s developing self-awareness. It’s really the only hope she won’t end up on My 600 lb Life someday. But I’m skeptical. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 18

Yeah, her technique in that video is much, much better than anything she can manage today, but it's nowhere near professional.  In particular, her extension is really not that great.  But it's fine for non-professional dancing.  She'd have never gotten onto SYTYCD with that level of dancing, though.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Yeah, her technique in that video is much, much better than anything she can manage today, but it's nowhere near professional.  In particular, her extension is really not that great.  But it's fine for non-professional dancing.  She'd have never gotten onto SYTYCD with that level of dancing, though.

Its sloppy and lacks and clean form between her clomping transitions.  High school dance class good is not real world audition acceptable.  The dance career was never a possibility for her.

In her show she talks about how she peaked at 17, being the hardest worker, the best skier, the most amazing this and that, she even claims to be prom queen in an episode but she was just one if the runner ups. I doubt her TH stories, including the eating disorder one.

As soon as she was in college with out her parents keeping an eye on her diet, she was pounding down enough pizza and beer to gain 100lbs. All it took was a lack of supervision for that food issue to disappear. 

Edited by The Tex Kitten
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Brooks said:

Where pools make a difference in weight loss is if the water is a fair amount COLDer than you are and you have to fight with your entire body to produce HEAT.   Without any particular exertion on your part.  Olympic swimmers get to eat a great deal.

Alas,  the temp of the water will not change the buoyancy that fat creates.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, spankydoll said:

or as I've been known to say, you can't fix what you're eating till you fix what's eating you. 

I share a lot in common with Twitney.

(1) I lost my ovaries at the age of 20 because of multiple ovarian cysts, although not the kind associated with PCOS. Want a total mind-fuck? Go from being in prime childbearing age to menopause at 20. 

(2) I've been all over the weight spectrum. I was the fat girl tormented in high school. I was anorexic in my 20s. Levelled out to a stable weight in my late 20s, which I maintained until I hit 40 and I gained 120# --- IN ONE FUCKING YEAR. It was because I was far less active and ate more crap (mindlessly). 

I'm terrified of "dieting" because I am afraid that I will go back down the rabbit hole of anorexia. So while I count calories in and calories burned (thank you Fitbit), I don't follow a particular "diet." I have 30# left to lose. It's taken for-fucking-ever to lose these 90. But it will happen.

That's why I'm so snarky about Twit. I know how damned hard it is. Suck it up, buttercup, and quit whining. Quit using PCOS as an excuse. 

• Love 17
21 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Methinks she was using the speeded up camera for this workout too ;)

• Love 1

She already barely wears any clothes and now she has started wearing clothes with holes in them. A few posts ago it was the peek-a-boo boobs and now it’s the cut outs on her leggings. She has the spandex stretched so thin the little cutouts are huge. 

In addition to all of the things we mentioned that she needs to improve about her workouts, she needs to understand how to NOT use momentum. Swinging your whole body back and forth is not doing her any good. 

• Love 3

Oh FFS. On one of her FB  pages (not MBFFL) her latest post spends 90 seconds focused on a photo of Glenn in swim trunks leaning suggestively against a palm tree. Segue to Twitney's bed...to Twit naked wrapped in a bedspread IN the bed. 

Positively squicky.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Oh FFS. On one of her FB  pages (not MBFFL) her latest post spends 90 seconds focused on a photo of Glenn in swim trunks leaning suggestively against a palm tree. Segue to Twitney's bed...to Twit naked wrapped in a bedspread IN the bed. 

Positively squicky.

OMG, Twit's had that poster above her bed for more than a year.

I watched the live feed. She asked her fans to vote whether it was cool or creepy. Most said "creepy" & she said she was keeping it above her bed anyway -- as the first thing she sees in morn, last thing at night & many look-sees in between.

Tal now has a nose ring, BTW.

Twit is "in hiatus" from therapy after 3 years.

No, she doesn't know who vandalized her  RV. (I guess she didn't ask the film crew who did it.)

• Love 3

Whit didn't "make peace" with her body.  You aren't at peace with something you are actively and intentionally abusing.  If she was so "sick" at 130 pounds, why can't she work at truly being healthy, at being a grownup?

I wonder if Glenn realizes what inappropriate feelings his daughter has for him.  Guess that never came up during therapy.  Whitney, how many ways can you destroy your parents?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Brooks said:

Whit didn't "make peace" with her body.  You aren't at peace with something you are actively and intentionally abusing.  If she was so "sick" at 130 pounds, why can't she work at truly being healthy, at being a grownup?

I don't think she has, either. It's one thing to be a little chubby, it's quite another to have a body bearing so much weight that changes the way one has to walk. Can't imagine how painful that must be. Having been anorexic, I can say I'd rather face the reality of needing to lose weight versus "making peace" with a 350# body. Both are unhealthy (and I understand how scary dieting is for anorexics).

I'm also someone diagnosed with PCOS. My basic metabolic rate--minus exercise--is only around 1300 calories a day. With exercise, depending on what I'm doing, it bumps up but it's still not much. I try not to obsess but still need to hold myself accountable. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I don't think she has, either. It's one thing to be a little chubby, it's quite another to have a body bearing so much weight that changes the way one has to walk. Can't imagine how painful that must be. Having been anorexic, I can say I'd rather face the reality of needing to lose weight versus "making peace" with a 350# body. Both are unhealthy (and I understand how scary dieting is for anorexics).

I'm also someone diagnosed with PCOS. My basic metabolic rate--minus exercise--is only around 1300 calories a day. With exercise, depending on what I'm doing, it bumps up but it's still not much. I try not to obsess but still need to hold myself accountable. 

This is Whit’s problem. She won’t hold herself accountable for anything.

• Love 4

I open IG and notice that Queen Whitshit of Turd Mountain is waxing nostalgic again this morn. Jealous over Babs (or maybe only her upper body, being that it isn't a full-body shot of Mommie Dearest), plus a bonus photo that only solidifies the fact that Whitney Thore's mouth has only gotten creepier-looking with age.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, princelina said:

Methinks she was using the speeded up camera for this workout too ;)

LOL it was only done once and the video was repeating like she did so many reps ?

It doesn't matter how much she exercises its about 80% of what she eats. She eats alot of crap so thats why she looks like hell.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Emma C said:

Still using momentum. That being said, she does seem to be working out more frequently. Now if she'd only take control of her eating habit, she would find that she'd feel so much better, have so much more energy. She might even find herself inching closer to a fabulous life. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Nicmar said:

LOL it was only done once and the video was repeating like she did so many reps ?

It doesn't matter how much she exercises its about 80% of what she eats. She eats alot of crap so thats why she looks like hell.

Maybe so - but I swim and am half her size and it looked awfully fast to me :)

On 11/5/2018 at 10:41 AM, MrHufflepuff said:

I have a friend who is a professional dancer--a few, actually--and I wonder what they'd think if they saw that video. I'd ask, but I know how they'd feel, and I'd reveal myself as an audience member of this atrocity.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Emma C said:

Bahahaaaaa. Someone commented on this IG post that she "can't out exercise her fork." Now, where have I heard that before? Fess up, which one of you is it? 

BTW, Buddy looks 10 years younger now that he's clean and sober. 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Bahahaaaaa. Someone commented on this IG post that she "can't out exercise her fork." Now, where have I heard that before? Fess up, which one of you is it? 

But all of her little duckling are reminding this cruel human being that when you have PCOS your body doesn't subscribe to "calories in - calories out' like everyone else. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I found the comment and gave a similar reply. It gets rough for people over there that give Whit a little push back.

• Love 5