Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Whitney just posted a video on Instagram of her bopping to some music a plane.  Of course the seat next to her is empty.  No way she's not buying 2 seats so she can travel somewhat comfortably. Do you know how expensive one seat is?? I can't imagine having to pay for 2 to avoid violating the passenger next to me. 

She rarely pays for 2 seats. TLC does on promotion tours & I would guess No Barriers is paying today.

• Love 1

If I got on an airplane and saw Whit chair dancing across two seats I would promptly ask how much it would cost to take the next flight. 

Edited to add: according to the comments on Instagram, she’s on Spirit Airlines and they have something called a ‘big seat’ you can reserve which is apparently different than buying two seats. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 2

So I’m looking through the website for the No Barriers summit. Yet another event Whitney is attending/speaking as an ‘activist/influencer.  Once again I am wondering if the organizers have actually met Whitney or just believe the SM hype. The rest of the speakers seem to be  people who are blind or deaf or have a disability or are teaching things like overcoming mental barriers to your goals etc. What barrier exactly is Whitney equipped to help people overcome? Is she teaching them to overcome their pizza ordering embarrassment by showing them how to install multiple ordering apps?

• Love 10
12 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

If I got on an airplane and saw Whit chair dancing across two seats I would promptly ask how much it would cost to take the next flight. 

Edited to add: according to the comments on Instagram, she’s on Spirit Airlines and they have something called a ‘big seat’ you can reserve which is apparently different than buying two seats. 

Looks to me as if she's in TWO big seats. 

• Love 6

Again with the tongue! One of my pet peeves is that she does that. Since she studied Drama at ASU was that her go to for acting senshus? (sic.), spontaneous?, fun?

And I guess that Buddy has sold out. Is he her body guard, bathtub rescuer, or chub rub applier? I am glad that he is staying sober and has a bike for exercise.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Me from ME said:

Again with the tongue! One of my pet peeves is that she does that. Since she studied Drama at ASU was that her go to for acting senshus? (sic.), spontaneous?, fun?

And I guess that Buddy has sold out. Is he her body guard, bathtub rescuer, or chub rub applier? I am glad that he is staying sober and has a bike for exercise.

I thought maybe it was just me. I hate the tongue too. It’s gross. Unless you are Michael Jordan or Mick Jagger, please keep your tongue in your mouth in public. 

She just has no concept of appropriateness. I know it was fake for the camera but who thinks it’s appropriate to pseudo dance on an airplane. Ugh. 

• Love 5

I wonder who was filming her? And why are Buddy (and apparently Todd) going with her to New York? I assume Todd will be there to actually demonstrate the dance moves for the class. Is Buddy the baggage handler?

Every time Whitney grins, sticks her tongue out and raises her eyebrows in what I guess she thinks is a cute/sexy facial expression, I can only see my neighbor's dog, who makes approximately the same expression if you offer to throw a ball for him (well, minus the raised eyebrows).

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I wonder who was filming her? And why are Buddy (and apparently Todd) going with her to New York? I assume Todd will be there to actually demonstrate the dance moves for the class. Is Buddy the baggage handler?

Buddy was filming it. The caption says it. 

4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

So I’m looking through the website for the No Barriers summit. Yet another event Whitney is attending/speaking as an ‘activist/influencer.  Once again I am wondering if the organizers have actually met Whitney or just believe the SM hype. The rest of the speakers seem to be  people who are blind or deaf or have a disability or are teaching things like overcoming mental barriers to your goals etc. What barrier exactly is Whitney equipped to help people overcome? Is she teaching them to overcome their pizza ordering embarrassment by showing them how to install multiple ordering apps?

When she first announced her appearance at the No Barriers Summit, I also checked the website. When I discovered what its purpose is, I sent them a tweet exposing Twit for the fraud she is. I suggest you do the same.

BTW, I saw the tongue -- again -- and also wondered why she thinks this is such a senshus look. Perhaps b/c of that stupidity Miley Cyrus used to do with her tongue?

Buddy has a photo of him & Todd on the way to NYC on his IG page. It appears Buddy has been sucked back into Twit's orbit. My understanding of recovery is that you avoid the situations -- and people -- who were part of your downfall. He may be 15 months sober now. How long will that last hanging around Twit? 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Dot said:

When she first announced her appearance at the No Barriers Summit, I also checked the website. When I discovered what its purpose is, I sent them a tweet exposing Twit for the fraud she is. I suggest you do the same.

BTW, I saw the tongue -- again -- and also wondered why she thinks this is such a senshus look. Perhaps b/c of that stupidity Miley Cyrus used to do with her tongue?

Buddy has a photo of him & Todd on the way to NYC on his IG page. It appears Buddy has been sucked back into Twit's orbit. My understanding of recovery is that you avoid the situations -- and people -- who were part of your downfall. He may be 15 months sober now. How long will that last hanging around Twit? 

As dumb as it was when Miley Cyrus did it, I hated it less on her because she was a teenager. Teenagers do stupid stuff. It was the tongue, then the duck face, etc. Whitney is supposedly a grown ass adult. Copying childish antics to act cool is just pathetic and immature. 

I fear for Buddy too. I suspect his lack of job experience outside of working in a bar sent him back to TLC money. He probably thinks he can handle it. I am rooting for him but I'm not optimistic.  Whitney would drive anyone to drink. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

As dumb as it was when Miley Cyrus did it, I hated it less on her because she was a teenager. Teenagers do stupid stuff. It was the tongue, then the duck face, etc. Whitney is supposedly a grown ass adult. Copying childish antics to act cool is just pathetic and immature. 

I fear for Buddy too. I suspect his lack of job experience outside of working in a bar sent him back to TLC money. He probably thinks he can handle it. I am rooting for him but I'm not optimistic.  Whitney would drive anyone to drink. 

When was it that Miley did this, 3 years ago? 5? I'm not sure that she was chronologically a teenager at the time. 

40 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

That's what I'm thinking.  He probably needs the money.

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

When was it that Miley did this, 3 years ago? 5? I'm not sure that she was chronologically a teenager at the time. 

Well she's currently only 25 and I thought it was a while ago. Even if she was 20-22, that is a far cry from 34. Acting like a moron is far more expected from a 20 year old than a 34 year old. I am not saying I like Miley or that her tongue stupidness wasn't... well stupid. But it's far more stupid on a 34 year old sitting on a airplane.

Edited to add: I had to look up how old Miley is. Please don't think I knew that off the top of my head LOL. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 8

Well she's currently only 25 and I thought it was a while ago. Even if she was 20-22, that is a far cry from 34. Acting like a moron is far more expected from a 20 year old than a 34 year old. I am not saying I like Miley or that her tongue stupidness wasn't... well stupid. But it's far more stupid on a 34 year old sitting on a airplane.

Edited to add: I had to look up how old Miley is. Please don't think I knew that off the top of my head LOL. 

Twit may be 34 biologically/chronologically, but emotionally she's 12. An immature 12. 

• Love 7
On 10/3/2018 at 10:20 PM, 3girlsforus said:

I've flown on Spirit and they're not that big - she was in two "big seats" (where a non-big row would have 3 seats)

10 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I thought maybe it was just me. I hate the tongue too. It’s gross. Unless you are Michael Jordan or Mick Jagger, please keep your tongue in your mouth in public. 

I hate to nitpick, but it's gross on them too.  Everyone keep your fucking tongue in your mouth!!!

• Love 4
7 hours ago, princelina said:

I've flown on Spirit and they're not that big - she was in two "big seats" (where a non-big row would have 3 seats)

So she bought 2 seats and then paid up charge on both of them for the bigger seat??? Yea I know she didn t pay for them but someone did. She doesn’t even fit in two regular airplane seats. Good grief. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

So she bought 2 seats and then paid up charge on both of them for the bigger seat??? Yea I know she didn t pay for them but someone did. She doesn’t even fit in two regular airplane seats. Good grief. 

Whitney probably views that as a sign of how bootylicious she is, that her ass takes up an ENTIRE AIRPLANE ROW.

• Love 5

I should stay off the Instagram comments. I don’t need the aggravation. I just found a comment about Southwest. I love Southwest. They are nice to fly with and they haven’t yet succumbed to the ‘charge for any kind of bag’ mentality. That said - this ticks me off. They have a ‘customers of size’ program. If someone purchases an extra seat (or two) because they are big - they get it refunded!!!!!  WTF???  I am almost 6 feet tall with long legs. I have to scrunch my legs up and be in one seat. Someone who is fat (sorry - I guess the PC term now is ‘of size’) gets a free extra seat. Or what about babies in a lap. Someone who doesn’t want to pay for a seat for an infant, and there are lots of reasons why you don’t want to do that besides the money, has to have one seat. But nope.  Not fat people. If you choose to eat yourself out of an airplane seat then you have to pay the consequences. 

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I should stay off the Instagram comments. I don’t need the aggravation. I just found a comment about Southwest. I love Southwest. They are nice to fly with and they haven’t yet succumbed to the ‘charge for any kind of bag’ mentality. That said - this ticks me off. They have a ‘customers of size’ program. If someone purchases an extra seat (or two) because they are big - they get it refunded!!!!!  WTF???  I am almost 6 feet tall with long legs. I have to scrunch my legs up and be in one seat. Someone who is fat (sorry - I guess the PC term now is ‘of size’) gets a free extra seat. Or what about babies in a lap. Someone who doesn’t want to pay for a seat for an infant, and there are lots of reasons why you don’t want to do that besides the money, has to have one seat. But nope.  Not fat people. If you choose to eat yourself out of an airplane seat then you have to pay the consequences. 

Re: buying two seats..... They call it "thin privilege". I call it "fat consequence".

• Love 13

You should try to join the "customers of size" program as a tall person.  See if they'll give it to you or state flat out that it's for fatties only :)

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, princelina said:

You should try to join the "customers of size" program as a tall person.  See if they'll give it to you or state flat out that it's for fatties only :)

I would shout Height Discrimination from the rooftops if they deny you.  See if you can enlist Whitney's help.  Mayhaps she'll let you tack it on to her campaign against sizeists. 

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I would shout Height Discrimination from the rooftops if they deny you.  See if you can enlist Whitney's help.  Mayhaps she'll let you tack it on to her campaign against sizeists. 

Yeah!   Tall people should join the No Body Shame movement.  People can't be LESS tall!!  

• Love 7

I am going straight to hell because I immediately thought of that Simpsons episode where they tested Homer's body fat by jiggling his stomach and using a stopwatch to see when it'd stop jiggling (it took hours).

• Love 10
On 2018-10-02 at 1:53 PM, ClareWalks said:

With a modified jumping jack, you don't actually jump, you just extend one side's arm and leg at once, then switch to the other, back and forth. It still moves the whole body like a jumping jack but it removes the impact. Whitney should not be doing ANY high impact exercises, or she will be looking at knee/hip replacements within 5 years at her weight (and that's if a doctor would even do one)

Ohhhh I might try that, I was on vacation for a month and stopped running. I planned to return to running but now have a lovely DVT blood clot in my calf. Hurts like hell, barely walking (way too painful and blood thinners suck) and eating too much! 

• Love 2

I'm watching the woman with the backpack standing directly in front of the stage, as Whitney goes into her giant rump rolling moves. The woman keeps alternating between putting her hand to her mouth and looking over her shoulder at someone behind her, as if she's not sure whether to be shocked or to burst out laughing.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 8

WTF did Todd think he was doing? His "gallop" wasn't even in rhythm with the music.

I hated this video. Once again we see Twit being a fraud, a SJW. Jews. Buddhists. Gays. Today it's physically & developmentally disabled people. The No Summit organizers should be ashamed for inviting her to their event.

I assume it'll be on MBFFL next year even tho PMG doesn't usually film this late into the year. I can't think of any other reason for Todd & Buddy to be there. Except that Twit always needs to be accompanied by sycophants, usually the parents. I'm surprised they, too, didn't tag along.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 10
56 minutes ago, Dot said:

WTF did Todd think he was doing? His "gallop" wasn't even in rhythm with the music.

I hated this video. Once again we see Twit being a fraud, a SJW. Jews. Buddhists. Gays. Today it's physically & developmentally disabled people. The No Summit organizers should be ashamed for inviting her to their event.

I assume it'll be on MBFFL next year even tho PMG doesn't usually film this late into the year. I can't think of any other reason for Todd & Buddy to be there. Except that Twit always needs to be accompanied by sycophants, usually the parents. I'm surprised they, too, didn't tag along.

Just because they're not on stage doesn't mean they're not there! ;)

• Love 3
2 hours ago, LookABird said:

Is there anyone in attendance other than the camera people?

When the camera backs off a bit there are a lot of empty chairs so it doesn’t look like it was well attended. I would assume if lots of people are there the front seats would be occupied. There is someone off to the side clapping so there might be some. I wish the camera had pointed toward the audience. I would love to have seen their expressions. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

I'm watching the woman with the backpack standing directly in front of the stage, as Whitney goes into her giant rump rolling moves. The woman keeps alternating between putting her hand to her mouth and looking over her shoulder at someone behind her, as if she's not sure whether to be shocked or to burst out laughing.

Lol I was watching her too and I thought she was laughing and laughing looking around for a friend

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

At least one fan picked up on it. She said she loved the video so much that she was going to just ignore the woman in front smirking.

Buddy seems to have spent the day touring the museum rather than participating in the summit. Which once again begs the Q: why is he there?

• Love 2

I just shake my head so hard it may fall off my neck that she calls shaking her a$$ "dancing". WTF?? And a 6 year old could have done what Todd did...what is his disability? Mental?? Buddy was the smartest one to stay well away from the whole thing!!

• Love 3

Did the first few seconds of the video of Twit "dancing" remind anyone of a term commonly used for earthquakes? That would be liquefaction.

Just looked at some comments and need to edit one from "little jelly" to something akin to "huge jelly".

And, of course she has to show off her "abs" during this display of narcissism.

Edited by Me from ME
Added some snark.
  • Love 1

I laughed that in the video , about halfway through,  the camera man walks off  as fast as he can,  away from the stage. He's probably thinking,  "My eyes,  my eyes!  Can't unsee that".  

Or he's running away to barf. Or to join the woman in front who is laughing AT Twit, not with her.  

Twit is officially the Fat Woman at the Circus meme of this generation. 

You know,  there's alot of talk here  about Twit's financial situation......whether she's saving her TLC $ cuz her 15.minutes is about up, as well as her piss poor performances at various "jobs" shown on the show.  My theory, ( and others here),  is that she had been doing Chubb Porn under a different name since she got back from Korea in her 20's. Given her exhibitionism, narcissism, lack of boundaries,  touchie-feely on other humans and cats........soft porn, or hard,  stands as a viable outlet for these tendencies.  I think she had been hinting at this side job on the show with her storylines veering away from dancing and anything health-related. I bet when her parents pass on, some web sites will pop up and Twit's skeevy/sad life , or should I say : her even skeevier and sadder life will become evident to all. 

• Love 6