Type keyword(s) to search

Steve and Justin's Story Pt 1 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

4 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom:  "Sure turn away your help! Keep going the way you are, you can tell us what Jesus looks like!"

I'm not thinking he's going to run into Jesus the way he's acting.  He's going further south than Houston.

Lol! Mom agrees!! ?

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, jnagle4 said:

Six pizzas. I can't get over that

In one day.... I can't fathom that.  Pizza is my favorite food, and I can take down an entire 16 inch pizza in about an hour.   Even that gives me a terrible stomach ache the next day.  But I could never have enough room for 6 in a single day.

• Love 2
Just now, AnnaBanana said:

This turd is threatening his family long distance?!  Why do they even pick up the phone at this point?

Seriously. Change your phone number dad. Better yet, move and leave no forwarding address.

• Love 6

Lets all congratulate Steven, who not only put a shirt on, but also managed pants! At the same time!! It's a bounty of success, and just in time for Christmas.

It's a Christmas miracle Ya'll!

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom:  "Sure turn away your help! Keep going the way you are, you can tell us what Jesus looks like!"

Um, or the "other guy" you know what I mean? Flaming, ginormous drawers burning so bright they can be seen from space!

• Love 2