Type keyword(s) to search

Steve and Justin's Story Pt 1 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

OMG!!!! I. CAN'T. EVEN. So he just got 100 oxys and has been taken to another hospital for MORE???? 

LOL for a guy who is bedridden he sure gets around. He can get his own pizza too for that matter.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Barb23 said:

I'd really like to know at what age these brothers stopped growing up.  Where was Dad when Mom was abusing them when they were living with her? Weren't there other relatives/friends that could have gotten involved when the boys were little?  Does Dad work?  

I would guess this is at least partly why dad enables...he feels guilty and feels like he "can't" say no.

• Love 1

Dad is afraid of him, traumatized even from a distance. I suspect Steven has been physical before. He could suffocate him just by sitting on him.  

They need the family discount on therapy. 

Edited by Lizz
  • Love 2

This is too disturbing. I have a feeling I'll be dealing with insomnia tonight because I'll be seeing all this fuckery whenever I close my eyes. No one is likeable in this family and the dysfunction is beyond what Dr Now can handle. I don't think Freud himself could cope with Steven. 

• Love 14

Any concern here with performing surgery on someone with a pain med addiction? Wouldnt it get worse because he would need more after the surgery?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Oh...so dad regularly shits on Justin in favor of Steven's whims. And then shuts him up if he calls dad on it. I might shut myself off from the world too.

One of my half sisters ('A') is schizophrenic. When she was starting out in her illness, she was a high schooler, living with her 2 sisters and my parents (my full sister and I are a lot older and had already left home). When A would act out, my mother would bend over backwards to placate her. If A took the other girls' makeup, for example, my mother would say let her have it. This, of course, made the other girls angry and frustrated. None of their needs were being met while A got everything. Those feelings don't go away.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Spooneroonie said:

Some states (Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky do for sure) do have databases that will show what narcotic was prescribed, how much was prescribed, when it was filled and the pharmacy that filled it.

It seems I have to go thru hoops each month to get my pain med filled.  I understand why but it drives me nuts when the druggies can walk right in & get theirs. I guess his government insurance doesn't require a prior auth like my private insurance  (which I pay a big chunk of) does which holds things up & can take days.   ......stepping down from my soapbox now.

• Love 7