Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: From Dogs To Diamonds

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, PumpkinPK said:

Just curious if anyone knows, across all the RH franchises, are all these women dog people, or does anyone have a cat?

I remember Carol from NYC briefly fosted a kitten, mostly because her pronounciation of the word kitten was annoying.

Dina from NJ had Grandma Wrinkles - she smelled like French Fries and Andy Cohen was afraid of her

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Ww I agree with you, it can be done. They can also be shipped – 3 weeks transport via ocean to the port of LA – they don’t need to be “flown” in. But by the time these puppies go through the red tape and quarantine both for countries and are transported – they’ll be full grown and who is going to spend 30K to adopt them?

My point is LVP better be real careful with that documentary of hers and how she portrays “China” she could end up doing more harm than good.

Prime example. Years ago baby Chinese girls were the “in” place to adopt. Expensive but easier than adopting in the US. Then a documentary came out. About why were there so many baby girls available, then it delved into the 1 child per household rule, the “crying” mountain where female infants were brought to die so that the family could try for a “boy”. Then boom – no more adoptions for a few years.

I personally know of 2 couples at that time that were in the middle of their process – both already put in 100K each – they never got the child nor their money back. They both did get to adopt years later and spent additional funds. This wasn’t until after China released their own documentary of orphanages with tons of nurses , babies being picked up left and right, how the gov’t was working with various countries to find forever homes for these precious bundles.

If there’s a way to make money I could very well see puppy mills springing up in Hong Kong being renamed Yulin Rescue Dogs.

From what I understand, most of the pups are taken out of China, just not to the United States. Most are taken to Canada and Europe. 

• Love 2
(edited)

This kind of goes on a bit.  Gee I remember Vince calling Brandi weird, talking with drunk Brandi and drugged Kim the night of the Poker Party.  Him asking Eileen if he could weigh in on LVP and this season calling LVP some name. 

PK hasn't really been a part of the Pantygate discussion until the meltdown by Erika.  Nice to see these two aren't getting along. 

ETA-If you right click the white box you can see the entire conversation.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5

Flying Mikey....

Pat the puss, pat the puss, next level!!!!

01301-Flying-Monkey-Adult-Costume-large.jpg

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dina from NJ had Grandma Wrinkles - she smelled like French Fries and Andy Cohen was afraid of her

Satan Andy is afraid of anything 'pussy'?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Ww I agree with you, it can be done. They can also be shipped – 3 weeks transport via ocean to the port of LA – they don’t need to be “flown” in. But by the time these puppies go through the red tape and quarantine both for countries and are transported – they’ll be full grown and who is going to spend 30K to adopt them?

My point is LVP better be real careful with that documentary of hers and how she portrays “China” she could end up doing more harm than good.

Prime example. Years ago baby Chinese girls were the “in” place to adopt. Expensive but easier than adopting in the US. Then a documentary came out. About why were there so many baby girls available, then it delved into the 1 child per household rule, the “crying” mountain where female infants were brought to die so that the family could try for a “boy”. Then boom – no more adoptions for a few years.

I personally know of 2 couples at that time that were in the middle of their process – both already put in 100K each – they never got the child nor their money back. They both did get to adopt years later and spent additional funds. This wasn’t until after China released their own documentary of orphanages with tons of nurses , babies being picked up left and right, how the gov’t was working with various countries to find forever homes for these precious bundles.

If there’s a way to make money I could very well see puppy mills springing up in Hong Kong being renamed Yulin Rescue Dogs.

I believe that a couple of those links I posted were from last year, so they have been rescuing dogs from China and South Korea for a while. I also don't think they are charging much when a rescued dog is adopted, most of the money to rescue them comes from donations raised for doing just this.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, PumpkinPK said:

Just curious if anyone knows, across all the RH franchises, are all these women dog people, or does anyone have a cat?

I remember Carol from NYC briefly fosted a kitten, mostly because her pronounciation of the word kitten was annoying.

oh and Danielle Staub also from NJ had the other Grandma Wrinkles (aka Kim Grannatelle)

giphy.gif

Look at that she-cat go on her scratching post

giphy.gif

• Love 5
5 hours ago, PumpkinPK said:

Carlton Gebbia had a Bengal kitty, which is how I know that, despite her on-screen persona, she must be good people. It's name was Midnight and he even had an acupuncture treatment on the show.

Marie Reyes of Dallas had several felines and there was an especially hilarious sequence last season during which LeeAnn Locken shows up to Marie's house and launches into these scenery-chewing histrionics while one of the cats is asleep on the back of the sofa. Over the course of the scene, he becomes increasingly annoyed and cocks his head back like "da fuq?" at LeeAnn's shrieking. 

Peggy Tanous of the OC tried to revive her reality career with an appearance on My Cat from Hell. It was really upsetting how aggressive she let her kids be with the two family cats. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, PumpkinPK said:

That's weird because I was thinking the same thing.  Then I thought that cats are different than dogs.  They usually hide if there are a lot of strange people around so it would probably be hard to catch one on film even if any of the housewives do have a cat.  Right?  Maybe?

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Sai said:

That's weird because I was thinking the same thing.  Then I thought that cats are different than dogs.  They usually hide if there are a lot of strange people around so it would probably be hard to catch one on film even if any of the housewives do have a cat.  Right?  Maybe?

That's true.

I was wondering about this in the context of a dog person or cat person's likelihood/desire to be a RH, too.  I don't think a cat person would be barking at the chance.

• Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Yeah right under Rihanna...nobody cares

Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 2.52.31 PM.png

Over the last week there have been multiple posts explaining the difference between the Dance chart and charts based on actual sales.  Just because Rhianna is on the chart doesn't make it the end all and be all.  I'm sure she's been on a lot of lists most people don't care about.  

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 8
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

The chart people care about is the Dance chart which is what I capped. Fans dont care about sales numbers.

I just work in media so what the fuck do I know. 

Off to Cheshire.

I'm not sure what working in media has to do with anything and I don't know much about charts. I always thought the one that matter, other than sales charts, was the Billboard's Top 100 (or "Hot 100"?). Here is what a few second google search showed and there is even a tab for charts (dance is paired up with electronic IIRC).

http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100

These posts should all go in Erickas' thread.

edit: kudos to what Erikas and her team accomplished in terms of dance chart and her musical/singing/dancing/acting pursuits/accomplishments but let's be realistic about it and not spin it as something bigger than what it is (and great for her but she isn't a superstar)

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 8
(edited)

Yeah, no one in the music industry cares about sales at all.  As someone that lives in LA and has spent almost their entire career working for media companies in both television and music, I know that "working in media" is pretty broad -- just ask any douche in da club, I'm sure they work in media too.  Even the guy that builds the custom desks at Capitol Records can say he works for a record label (no dis on him, he's an artisan). I've worked at various labels and spent years at MTV.  It doesn't make my opinion any more relevant, but while we're measuring internet dicks, why not whip it out, I guess. 

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 12
26 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

The chart people care about is the Dance chart which is what I capped. Fans dont care about sales numbers.

I just work in media so what the fuck do I know. 

Off to Cheshire.

The assertion "fans don't care about sales numbers" makes absolutely no sense. Music is a business, the metric of which is sales. Artists sustain successful careers .... because they have fans that consistently buy their creative product. 

"Billboard's club chart reflects what a panel of 140 small-time DJs report playing most frequently, not what most DJs—or even especially popular, influential ones—actually play. It's one of the music magazine's few metrics that isn't based on hard data like sales or airplay tallies ... Some DJs who contribute to Billboard's club-music rankings acknowledged in interviews that they often report playing songs when they haven't and coordinate their reports to anoint a particular song No. 1."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887323689204578573981625735410

• Love 8

I wasnt talking about what the music industry cares about. I was continuing in the context of my initial post. But fuck it, who cares I build desks at a record label or some shit.

And Erika Jayne is terrible because she's fit, rich and managed to land and keep a really rich husband. She also sucks because she doesnt give a fuck what people think--which is completely unacceptable and proves she's a stuck up bitch.

And there's no such thing as a bad mother except if you are Erika.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Drumpf1737 said:

I wasnt talking about what the music industry cares about. I was continuing in the context of my initial post. But fuck it, who cares I build desks at a record label or some shit.

And Erika Jayne is terrible because she's fit, rich and managed to land and keep a really rich husband. She also sucks because she doesnt give a fuck what people think--which is completely unacceptable and proves she's a stuck up bitch.

I don't think people dislike Erickas for being fit and rich.....I don't recall reading any post claiming that. All the HWs are fit and rich so that claim doesn't make sense (and I don't remember anyone complaining about it). There is much about the Erickas that people can dislike and it's been discussed a lot already so I will skip it in this post.

I also have to disagree about Erickas not giving a fuck.....she give a fuck about pantygate and basically most things. For someone claiming to give zero fucks, I think she cares the most imo. I don't care that she cares but it bothers me that it contradicts her claim of not giving a fuck. However we are all full of contradictions so whatever. 

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Speaking from a different direction, when someone claims as Yolanda did in her introduction of Erika or Eileen's introduction of Erika's career to Dorit and they claim EIGHT number one Billboard songs, it takes people back because they haven't heard of her.  When someone adds Erika Jayne was number one and Rihanna is number 2 it further confuses matters.  So what a given group of DJs play in a select group of dance clubs versus billions of dollars spent on music and concerts it dilutes and distorts Erika's career.

Many, many comments have been made about Kim Richards, Taylor Armstrong and Brandi Glanville as parents so it is not the first time a RH's parenting has drawn criticism.  Again with Erika it is the liberties she takes with her words.  She was never really a single mother struggling to raise her child she left the child behind and she wasn't single terribly long as she, as you said, married a fabulously wealthy man.  At some point Erika has to take responsibility for the misdirection she and her proxies put into play. 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Some DJs who contribute to Billboard's club-music rankings acknowledged in interviews that they often report playing songs when they haven't and coordinate their reports to anoint a particular song No. 1."

Thank you for that info.  I certainly had suspicions that this might go on behind the scenes.  Pretty interesting.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Speaking from a different direction, when someone claims as Yolanda did in her introduction of Erika or Eileen's introduction of Erika's career to Dorit and they claim EIGHT number one Billboard songs, it takes people back because they haven't heard of her.  When someone adds Erika Jayne was number one and Rihanna is number 2 it further confuses matters.  So what a given group of DJs play in a select group of dance clubs versus billions of dollars spent on music and concerts it dilutes and distorts Erika's career.

Many, many comments have been made about Kim Richards, Taylor Armstrong and Brandi Glanville as parents so it is not the first time a RH's parenting has drawn criticism.  Again with Erika it is the liberties she takes with her words.  She was never really a single mother struggling to raise her child she left the child behind and she wasn't single terribly long as she, as you said, married a fabulously wealthy man.  At some point Erika has to take responsibility for the misdirection she and her proxies put into play. 

Is 'proxy' another word for flying monkey?

• Love 1

Years ago you could go to the back of Rolling Stone magazine and see who was on the Top 100.

THAT list covered every style of music.

Bands/musicians might release a single that would only chart at, say, 48 in the grand scheme of things, but when you start to break down the styles within that T100, that number 48 becomes NUMBER ONE on the Dance Music chart. It's not unusual to see an artist appear on two lists for the same single.

Any list can be broken down into subsets - and from there you can crown a whole new top ten list - it's all a matter on interpretation.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Years ago you could go to the back of Rolling Stone magazine and see who was on the Top 100.

THAT list covered every style of music.

Bands/musicians might release a single that would only chart at, say, 48 in the grand scheme of things, but when you start to break down the styles within that T100, that number 48 becomes NUMBER ONE on the Dance Music chart. It's not unusual to see an artist appear on two lists for the same single.

Any list can be broken down into subsets - and from there you can crown a whole new top ten list - it's all a matter on interpretation.

So I could say KungFuKitty’s claim to fame is 8 number 1 posts on the RH thread. Then if I take the entire Previously Forum I would be ranked at # 1,000,432.

What you’re saying is that it’s all in the “spin”.

I could also then say I’m one in a million.

dancing_cats_19.gif

• Love 5
(edited)
15 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Carlton Gebbia had a Bengal kitty, which is how I know that, despite her on-screen persona, she must be good people. It's name was Midnight and he even had an acupuncture treatment on the show.

Marie Reyes of Dallas had several felines and there was an especially hilarious sequence last season during which LeeAnn Locken shows up to Marie's house and launches into these scenery-chewing histrionics while one of the cats is asleep on the back of the sofa. Over the course of the scene, he becomes increasingly annoyed and cocks his head back like "da fuq?" at LeeAnn's shrieking. 

Peggy Tanous of the OC tried to revive her reality career with an appearance on My Cat from Hell. It was really upsetting how aggressive she let her kids be with the two family cats. 

Now that you mention it, I do remember that!  After seeing that episode, I was so angry I wanted to drive over there and take the poor cat out of that house!  She and her husband seemed absurdly indulgent of their monster children and seemingly ignorant of the principle that you don't treat a living creature as if it was a toy.  Grrr - the thought still makes me angry.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 4
(edited)

According to the Billboard Weekly Dance Chart:  This week's most popular songs played in dance clubs, compiled from reports from a national sample of club DJs.

My guess is that Erika is popular in gay dance clubs.  Whoopie!

ETA:  And it's all probably "pay for play" like radio.  Although station managers cannot directly receive monies to play certain artists, the labels provide special items like things viewers can win, promotions, etc., to ensure that a song is played.  Ever see a song disappear overnight from the radio?  The money ended.

Edited by Pattycake2
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Takes people back where? I don't understand what you are saying here.

At some point Erika has to take responsibility for the misdirection she and her proxies put into play.

all the wives create characters and all them them "guide" those characterizations often with misdirection. Erika doesn't have to do it unless ALL of them do.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, sarivon said:

They are saying that a lot of people have heard of the artists who have multiple number 1 hits on the Billboard Hot 100 so when they hear that she has 8 number 1s on Billboard without it being qualified that it's the dance chart they are surprised that they have never heard of her.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

They are saying that a lot of people have heard of the artists who have multiple number 1 hits on the Billboard Hot 100 so when they hear that she has 8 number 1s on Billboard without it being qualified that it's the dance chart they are surprised that they have never heard of her.

So it takes people back to the charts? Still makes no sense. Well, maybe the person who posted can clear it up.

(edited)
49 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Parody in the format of Law and Order SVU

Wow, it's so interesting to revisit the old episodes with everything that has gone down now. Dorit clearly says in her interview, "I don't know if Erika deliberately flashed anyone, but..." with genuine sincerity, meaning she was saying that she honestly didn't know if it was the case, which just proves that Dorit was passive-aggressively floating the notion that maybe it was intentional. Also of note is that both Erika and Dorit confirm that LVP did in fact slide her hand up Erika's dress as a joke, which is a huge part of why she "announced" that she wasn't wearing panties. But mostly what sticks out to me is how Dorit clearly had a problem with Erika from the jump. The way Dorit refused to accept that Erika may be an introvert with this condescending air tells me that she was looking for a bone to pick from the very beginning. And PK saying "Maybe Erika's bits are available for the world..." What a creepy thing to say. His tone is so judgmental and haughty. How these two continue to protest their innocence is beyond me.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Wow, it's so interesting to revisit the old episodes with everything that has gone down now. Dorit clearly says in her interview, "I don't know if Erika deliberately flashed anyone, but..." which just proves that Dorit was passive-aggressively floating the notion that maybe it was intentional. Also of note is that both Erika and Dorit confirm that LVP did in fact slide her hand up Erika's dress as a joke. But mostly what sticks out to me is how Dorit clearly had a problem with Erika from the jump. The way Dorit refused to accept that Erika may be an introvert with this condescending air tells me that she was looking for a bone to pick from the very beginning. And PK saying "Maybe Erika's bits are available for the world..." What a creepy thing to say. How these two continue to protest their innocence is beyond me.

Totally agree. I don't know if Erika deliberately flashed anyone but goes into the same category as it's not that I think you were trying seduce my husband. Saying either is putting the suggestive thought out there. Dorit had the same smirky face when PK intercommed her to have drinks. Both scenes were deliberate set ups. They already had a conversation in private and they both decided what to say in front of the cameras.

Didn't Dorit and PK also have a scene in their bedroom where she makes a comment about "panties" while they were preparing for a party? I don't remember if it was for PK's b day, Dorit's B Day or the Coke Den Of Inequities Dinner Soiree, but it was the same time where PK dissed Eileen - something about an Uber broomstick. PK is a disgusting pig

I can't wait until Rinna and Dorit go at it. I hope Rinna throws it back in Dorit's face with the "it was a jooooooke"

• Love 3
(edited)

I do find it interesting that people are wailing bloody murder and calling for boycotts for what Rinna said, while Dorinda being accused of the same thing on RHONY barely produced any noise.

Edited by AndySmith
17 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I do find it interesting that people are wailing bloody murder and calling for boycotts for what Rinna said, while Dorinda being accused of the same thing on RHONY barely produced any noise.

Actually, there were a number of us that were upset, and said so, when Bethenny/Sonja pulled that stunt on NY.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Speaking from a different direction, when someone claims as Yolanda did in her introduction of Erika or Eileen's introduction of Erika's career to Dorit and they claim EIGHT number one Billboard songs, it takes people back because they haven't heard of her.  

2 hours ago, sarivon said:

sarivon, I am thinking the OP mean "taken aback" not "taken back". The 2 aren't interchangeable but are often confused. The sentence makes a bit more sense if you replace the original word used with aback. Hope that helps. ;-D

• Love 1

Actually, there were a number of us that were upset, and said so, when Bethenny/Sonja pulled that stunt on NY.

But were there lots of twitter comments about boycotting Skinny Girl products or fan petitions to remove Bethenny and/or Sonja?

• Love 1
(edited)

I think the accusations of drug abuse is pretty much below the belt. Really unnecessary. Look all of these woman have a bunch of addictions. Pets. Shopping. Drugs. Plastic surgery. Worst of all fame.

Why pick at one little thing? 

Edited by Trooper York
  • Love 5

Thank you to all the posters who helped decipher my post.  Ever have one of those days where you feel like your words are as clear as mud? 

1 hour ago, sarivon said:

all the wives create characters and all them them "guide" those characterizations often with misdirection. Erika doesn't have to do it unless ALL of them do.

What I was trying to say and apparently missed, is a person is surprised when they hear of this huge accomplishment* and they have no idea who the person is.  It makes it worse if you say it to a group of people who consider themselves to be up on music.  As in not only has this person I have never heard of had a #1 Billboard song but they have had EIGHT number one songs. 

*There are so many iconic artists truly household names that have never had EIGHT number one songs on Billboard.  Most people would consider it to be Billboard's Hot 100 if they are a follower. 

• Love 3
On 4/1/2017 at 8:35 AM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Sure if they want - and they can address it directly if that is the case rather than attempting to passive-aggressively embarrass her for an accidental exposure.

Erika is not the first person to say she is fine even though she is not because she doesn't want to discuss an issue any further and just wants it to go away.  Her flash was an accident.  She is not the type to really laugh about it/make fun of it and take it in stride as we all have witnessed (she doesn't like embarrassing herself and needs to control her narrative).  A little laughing, maybe, but don't make a deal out of it.  She was uncomfortable and was trying to roll with it when it was the topic of conversation.  

Maybe I am a sensitive person but I don't like making someone's insecurity/embarrassment into my punchline.  That is mean spirited.  Erika wasn't part of the joke she WAS the joke.  I can see how that would rankle.  I wouldn't tease someone relentlessly if, for example, they wore white pants the day they were expecting their period (or that poor gal in that video that pooped her pants as ElDosEqui posted).  Sure they should have worn something else but they didn't and now there is a red stain on their pants.  Do you talk about it relentlessly with various people?  Do you gift that person you barely know a big box of pads in a group setting (or Depends)?  Laugh about it?  Only if you are an asshole lacking in empathy for that person.  

• Love 7

So in this world of RH saying something, implying something and my personal favorite, being passive aggressive, I just noticed this from Rinna's phone call home to Harry Hamlin after literally being backed into a corner.  (Well it was more like an invitational shared corner backing.)

Rinna:  Eden went running to Vanderpump's and "Eden said, I said awful things about Kyle and Kim."  So is this an admission by Rinna the things she said about Kyle and Kim were awful?'  Presented to her at the party were the big three, "close to death, not completely sober and Kyle's an enabler."  So is Rinna telling us those were AWFUL things to say or is this going to become she meant Eden was awful for repeating them?    

• Love 3
20 hours ago, lunastartron said:

As a cat lover I wanted Jackson to take those kitties and never look back. Micah had an especially bad attitude about the cats.  While the girls were small and really didn't know what they were doing was wrong, their parents were a special kind of stupid for allowing it.  I was SOOOO incensed after that show.  Seething mad.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

But were there lots of twitter comments about boycotting Skinny Girl products or fan petitions to remove Bethenny and/or Sonja?

Yes, Yes and Yes! LOL

57 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Erika is not the first person to say she is fine even though she is not because she doesn't want to discuss an issue any further and just wants it to go away.  Her flash was an accident.  She is not the type to really laugh about it/make fun of it and take it in stride as we all have witnessed (she doesn't like embarrassing herself and needs to control her narrative).  A little laughing, maybe, but don't make a deal out of it.  She was uncomfortable and was trying to roll with it when it was the topic of conversation.  

Maybe I am a sensitive person but I don't like making someone's insecurity/embarrassment into my punchline.  That is mean spirited.  Erika wasn't part of the joke she WAS the joke.  I can see how that would rankle.  I wouldn't tease someone relentlessly if, for example, they wore white pants the day they were expecting their period (or that poor gal in that video that pooped her pants as ElDosEqui posted).  Sure they should have worn something else but they didn't and now there is a red stain on their pants.  Do you talk about it relentlessly with various people?  Do you gift that person you barely know a big box of pads in a group setting (or Depends)?  Laugh about it?  Only if you are an asshole lacking in empathy for that person.  

Dorit's joke was idiotic but after they high fived each other later that same evening she did not bring it up again. The only ones that did that were Eileen and Rinna, that is until Erika brought it up herself on the boat in HC. Erika should really be mad at them for continuing to revisit the subject, further embarrassing her and at herself for not having an honest discussion with Dorit about how she really felt, something that could have been done off camera via the phone after the cameras left. Making a big deal about it at this stage is nothing more than a power move by Erika to establish the casts pecking order. LOL

Seriously, she is soooo upset about this because of Tom/his friends seeing it that she demanded Dorit/PK apologize to him but she never told Tom it happened. She allowed him to see it happen a week before we all saw it. She needs to get over herself and needs to realize that no one owes Tom an apology except herself.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Wow, it's so interesting to revisit the old episodes with everything that has gone down now. Dorit clearly says in her interview, "I don't know if Erika deliberately flashed anyone, but..." with genuine sincerity, meaning she was saying that she honestly didn't know if it was the case, which just proves that Dorit was passive-aggressively floating the notion that maybe it was intentional. Also of note is that both Erika and Dorit confirm that LVP did in fact slide her hand up Erika's dress as a joke, which is a huge part of why she "announced" that she wasn't wearing panties. But mostly what sticks out to me is how Dorit clearly had a problem with Erika from the jump. The way Dorit refused to accept that Erika may be an introvert with this condescending air tells me that she was looking for a bone to pick from the very beginning. And PK saying "Maybe Erika's bits are available for the world..." What a creepy thing to say. His tone is so judgmental and haughty. How these two continue to protest their innocence is beyond me.

You know when you are hoping there will be really great party with maybe some fab entertainment (like the Fosters use to strive for) and all of a sudden the party turns to RH pooh, that is what I think happened at the Daily Mail party.  Erika IMO likes the conversation to be about her and when they were talking TV shows and the attention turned away from her and her BFD on the Y&R, she started in on the Brits and Dorit.  When she said she was introvert and her spiel about letting people in, PK asked a pretty basic question, "are you cynical?"  Why do the Erikas system of merit badge earning a friendship.  When Erikas make those references it comes off to me as, "what can you do for me?" Then we will see if there is a possibility of a friendship.

I do think PK and Dorit erred when they said they look for intelligent dinner conversation versus small talk, it just doesn't work with this group. 

BTW following the Rinna path of logic and "the lady doth protest too much" way of thinking, it is beginning to seem maybe one Erika or the other does like the intentional flash.  Why else would she keep bringing it up?  No one else is.

3 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

EJ flow chart.

SCAN0005.JPG

Simply brilliant!!!!!

• Love 2

Since I find myself on the Vagamster Wheel (I’m the one eating blue metal dust), I’d like to point out that LVP also had a Peek A Boo Pussy moment.

hamster-wheel.gif

Hers is multi-functional and serves as a flotation device.

Conclusion: LVP deserves an honorable mention. LVP won't be mad as I am using my best Cockney accent as I write this...Chim chim charoo

29lisatea.gif

(edited)
23 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

You know when you are hoping there will be really great party with maybe some fab entertainment (like the Fosters use to strive for) and all of a sudden the party turns to RH pooh, that is what I think happened at the Daily Mail party.  Erika IMO likes the conversation to be about her and when they were talking TV shows and the attention turned away from her and her BFD on the Y&R, she started in on the Brits and Dorit.  When she said she was introvert and her spiel about letting people in, PK asked a pretty basic question, "are you cynical?"  Why do the Erikas system of merit badge earning a friendship.  When Erikas make those references it comes off to me as, "what can you do for me?" Then we will see if there is a possibility of a friendship.\

But if you follow the thread of conversation, PK and Dorit were already dissecting Erika before that Daily Mail Party. Dorit says over drinks that she was discussing Erika's guarded-ness earlier with PK, and that's when he started nailing Erika with questions about whether she's cynical, etc. To me, it just seemed like Dorit had a hate-boner for Erika pretty much out of the gate. I don't know if it was from watching Season 6 or from some unseen interaction they had early on, but Dorit was picking from the beginning.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 5