Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Something They Need – Pre-Air Speculation & Live Chat

paigow
  • Start Topic

Hard to keep up with the thread, so my apologies if this was addressed before, but I see Daryl with Rick's group. So does that mean the person Rosita saw at the end of last week's episode was actually Dwight and the screen shot of Daryl was some sort of misdirection?

• Love 3

Dude Eugene, I get it.  But you saw Negan throw the doctor in the forge.  Don't think you're in the clear just by following Negan around with pickles and pulling high school chemistry experiments to charm the ladies.

Edited by eejm
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Sighed I said:

Hard to keep up with the thread, so my apologies if this was addressed before, but I see Daryl with Rick's group. So does that mean the person Rosita saw at the end of last week's episode was actually Dwight and the screen shot of Daryl was some sort of misdirection?

I'm a bit confused on this too.

1 minute ago, lmsweb said:

Nobody throw anything at me, but I like Negan. I don't mind his speeches. Probably because I <3 Jeffery Dean Morgan.

I don't think he talks inordinately much, for a dictator character.  I think it was just that first show, when they had him go on and on and on ad nauseum, drawing out the tension (supposedly) about who was going to get the bat, that cemented the idea in everyone's head.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, AimingforYoko said:

Not really, she's just protecting Alexandria (and Rick) from retribution.

Same difference. My point was more that I don't think she really thinks Rick is Negan's bitch.  YMMV

So I guess the ultimate question is would you rather be a live chicken or a dead hero

Negan, I love you I truly do but if a woman is only sleeping with you to keep someone else alive and safe, that is rape. You're losing me dude

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, NorthstarATL said:

I'd like to think I would be Sasha. But I have a sneaking suspicion I would be a Eugene. (Though maybe with a Carol's stealth plan.)

I know for a fact I would be a Eugene.  But I would be so passive aggressive I would only get myself killed anyway.

• Love 9