Type keyword(s) to search

Friends, Romans, Jonathans: The Storm Troopers of the Kardashian Empire

• Start Topic

It's official

Tristan Thompson Awarded $50k in Libel Case Against Paternity Accuser

According to legal docs, obtained by TMZ, the court has entered a default judgment in favor of Tristan against Kimberly Alexander for the amount of $50k ... plus 10% interest per year until it's paid off. She's also gotta fork over $2,901.75 in court costs.

The most interesting thing about this to me are the words SPONOSRED BY in a black band right on top of the title.

Devin Booker Reveals COVID Battle On Live Stream, 'No Taste, No Smell'

"I got the 'vid, man," Booker said ... adding later in the stream, "Honestly, I'm feeling straight, man. Only thing that I'm dealing with is no taste, no smell. Which is the worst part of it."

"But," Booker continued, "I'm about a week in. I'm going to be back in no time. No time."

Booker -- who vacationed all over the globe with Jenner in August -- declined to say if he was vaccinated or not ... but did mention on the stream, "You can still get COVID with the vaccine."

12 hours ago, GaT said:

His sister has DiGeorge Syndrome so him,Kendall and his brother who was living with them had to get it as they had not seen her for a year - she was back watcing and hugging him and his brother at the Nuggets game

And this 'he was on a stream and failed to mention it' is bogus as he was playing CoD and brought it up on there . And if he is coming back next week -it is like the CP3 thing who had to isolate for 10 days - so he picked it up in Florida or Jamaica

Travis Scott Out of Coachella 2022 Lineup Following Astroworld Tragedy

Sources say the festival informed Scott’s longtime agent, Cara Lewis of the Cara Lewis Group, of its intent to pull Scott from the bill, which he was to headline, and that it would pay a kill fee for the cancelation, typically 25%. An insider adds that Lewis has been steadfast in trying to keep the slot, which would have marked Scott’s return to the stage after Astroworld, offering to relinquish the performance fee entirely.

Things are getting very nasty

Tristan Thompson Spills Details of Hotel Hook-Ups With Maralee Nichols in Court Docs

He said it was "illogical" to induce birth almost two months early, pointing out Nichols' labor had been intentionally induced on that date for medical reasons... and he even had a theory what those medical reasons were.

"Since opening up our private files to the media, I have been contacted by a source confirming that I should be checked because Petitioner has been diagnosed with herpes," he wrote. "Therefore, it would make sense that Petitioner had to have a designated delivery date."

Nice try Tristan, but, no

Tristan Thompson's Texas Paternity Suit Thrown Out

Thompson had been pushing for Houston, which he claims is the only place the child — if indeed it is proven to be his — could have been conceived. Nichols claimed his only reason for doing so is to save money on child support.

But during a virtual hearing on Wednesday attended by both parties, a judge threw out Thompson's paternity lawsuit and child support case filed in Texas, 

Question: Has a paternity test been done yet? Now that the child is here and this test can easily be done without causing him any harm, shouldn't that be the first order of business? I don't understand the point of all these hearings and legal maneuverings when they will all be for naught if Tristan's not the dad.

TBH, I am sick and tired of hearing about Tristan's sex life, baby mamas, and possible offspring. He's gross and it's just wash, rinse, and repeat with him. He needs to get a vasectomy like yesterday and use a damn condom, you nasty man 'ho!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Question: Has a paternity test been done yet? Now that the child is here and this test can easily be done without causing him any harm, shouldn't that be the first order of business? I don't understand the point of all these hearings and legal maneuverings when they will all be for naught if Tristan's not the dad.

TBH, I am sick and tired of hearing about Tristan's sex life, baby mamas, and possible offspring. He's gross and it's just wash, rinse, and repeat with him. He needs to get a vasectomy like yesterday and use a damn condom, you nasty man 'ho!

IKR, just get the damn paternity test done. You can even buy a home test at CVS.

6 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

IKR, just get the damn paternity test done. You can even buy a home test at CVS.

6 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Well they have a court order/case for paternity testing now. 

So it'll have to go to a court ordered testing place/Dr office.

Scheduling a date with Tristan and this woman which will likely take week's since we have this new covid variant and she JUST had the baby so likely gonna wait until her 6 weeks are up to take him out the house. PLUS Tristan will likely duck and doge every attempt to schedule the damn thing.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

4 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Because as long as the test isn't done, there's no proof  that he's the father, which means he doesn't have to pay. Also, he may be trying to wear her down thinking the longer he drags this out, the more it will cost her financially & emotionally, & she'll end up settling for a little bit of money.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, GaT said:

Because as long as the test isn't done, there's no proof  that he's the father, which means he doesn't have to pay. Also, he may be trying to wear her down thinking the longer he drags this out, the more it will cost her financially & emotionally, & she'll end up settling for a little bit of money.

Facts

5 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Get them on Maury STAT!! 😂

• LOL 4

Tristan Thompson Confirms He Is the Father of Third Baby, Apologizes to Khloé Kardashian

"Today, paternity test results reveal that I fathered a child with Maralee Nichols. I take full responsibility for my actions. Now that paternity has been established I look forward to amicably raising our son."

"I sincerely apologize to everyone I've hurt or disappointed throughout this ordeal both publicly and privately," he continued.

"Now that paternity has been established I look forward to amicably raising our son." SERIOUSLY??? You really thought there was a possibility of you not being the father? Plus, you not only accused her of lying, you said she had herpes, & told her she wasn't getting any money & you really think you're going to be raising the kid "amicably"? I thought Tristan was a moron, but he's hitting a new low with this one.

EDITED: Sorry, when I posted this here the Khloe thread wasn't bolded, so I didn't know this had already been posted in her thread. No idea why that happens, but it does all the time.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, nexxie said:

No name for Tristan’s new son yet? Wonder if Maralee is waiting to see if Tristan is allowing the use of his last name.

Why on earth would she give her baby his last name?

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Pretty sure she’s not required to give him his last name in order to collect child support. 

No, not required, but to make sure it's always public & people don't forget. If the kid has his last name, it's a lot easier for her to blast him on Twitter if he "misses" something.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, GaT said:

No, not required, but to make sure it's always public & people don't forget. If the kid has his last name, it's a lot easier for her to blast him on Twitter if he "misses" something.

If I were that kid, I would be pissed at my mom forever for giving me the name of a father who didn’t want me. Those child support payments are transferred through the banks via court order. He won’t miss them. And Twitter is nowhere to hash out anything involving a child.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
43 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Another reason for Maralee to want her son to have his father’s name is that his half sibs have that name, and hopefully he’ll know them and bond with them.

That sibling bonding won't happen for a few years when they are likely older but that is if Tristian gets visitation with all of them at the same time. 

Also True will be raised in a more affluent household compared to her brothers so that'll cause some conflict over the years IMO

54 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Another reason for Maralee to want her son to have his father’s name is that his half sibs have that name, and hopefully he’ll know them and bond with them.

That’s not how “bonding” happens in my experience, but ok. This patriarchal tradition of always giving kids the father’s last name needs to die, especially when that father didn’t even want the kid.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

That sibling bonding won't happen for a few years when they are likely older but that is if Tristian gets visitation with all of them at the same time. 

Also True will be raised in a more affluent household compared to her brothers so that'll cause some conflict over the years IMO

Tristan has been having daddy days with his other two - since they’re all in the same region, he may add the new little guy to their outings. All of the kids have nice homes and their parents seem to hang out with similar idiots - so maybe it won’t be too shocking.

• Love 3

Que World's smallest violin for Tristan

But on Friday, the NBA star shared a very cryptic quote to his story, which several fans guessed was in relation to the entire scandal. 
“Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you face your greatest weakness,” the post began. “Hide from your demons and they’ll slowly destroy your potential,” it continued. “Face them and they can potentially become your greatest asset,” it ended. 

LMAO! His he serious? His "demons" are he does not or can not be in a monogamous relationship. Because it seem like when he does not get access to sex from the women he is "dating" he goes off to find a new willing partner. 

• Useful 1
10 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Que World's smallest violin for Tristan

LMAO! His he serious? His "demons" are he does not or can not be in a monogamous relationship. Because it seem like when he does not get access to sex from the women he is "dating" he goes off to find a new willing partner. 

Sounds like some woman shook her ass in front of him, & he decided not to have sex with her, Yet. 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Tristan is supposedly paying about $40k per month per child - snip, snip, buddy!

Maybe for his son's but It's unknown if Khloe has a formal LEGAL child support order with Tristan. Also I don't know his finances but how soon do you think he'll go to the courts and get that alleged $40,000 a month child support lowered because he isn't earning a multimillion dollar NBA check anymore.

And yes vasectomy for Tristian in 2022! it is WAY cheaper for him to get that done than gaslighting these women into not wearing condoms or using birth control to have his children. But men act so damn weird when it comes to getting a vasectomy SMDH also Tristian would be the 1% to still have active swimmers after getting the snip snip.

Which happened to some NFL baller had like 3/4 outside children, then after like years decided to marry his gf who had 2 of his kids already and they got pregnant with twins after his snip snip.

Edited by carolinagirl81
6 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Maybe for his son's but It's unknown if Khloe has a formal LEGAL child support order with Tristan. Also I don't know his finances but how soon do you think he'll go to the courts and get that alleged $40,000 a month child support lowered because he isn't earning a multimillion dollar NBA check anymore.

I’m sure Tristan will pay less when he retires - but, til then, Baby Mama #1 isn’t having her son be a poor relation to True. Baby Mama #3 should take note.

https://radaronline.com/p/tristan-thompsons-baby-mama-jordan-craig-dropped-dollar3-million-on-la-mansion-months-before-nba-stars-paternity-drama/

“Craig was demanding the $15k a month child support Thompson was paying be increased to allow her son to live the same lavish lifestyle as the NBA star's daughter True with Khloé. 

In docs, Craig detailed the tens of thousands he dropped on the Kardashian family claiming he could throw her a little more. 

She was successful in convincing a judge to increase the amount up to $40k a month.“

• Useful 1

I just don’t get Tristan at all. He basically had it made, Khloé believes every lie he tells ~ on the exact day he knocked up #3, she made a post about how the ones that are meant to be go through whatever & come out stronger on the other side, paraphrased, but just as ridiculous in actuality ~ literally, all he had to do was wrap up the merchandise. We all, including Khloé, know that he’s always going to community that peen, why didn’t he protect his money train?? Now, he’ll be chasing her incessantly, Twitter-feuding with Lamar, & she’ll move on to some other player, in every sense of the word. I guarantee you, next year at this time, we’ll still be having the exact same conversation, about how he’s an incessant cheater, & Khloé just puts up with it. Poor True.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
42 minutes ago, nkotb said:

We all, including Khloé, know that he’s always going to community that peen

This is how I shall forever refer to someone who cheats -- someone who is "always going to community his peen." 

Seriously. Best thing I've read all. day. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, nkotb said:

I just don’t get Tristan at all. He basically had it made, Khloé believes every lie he tells ~ on the exact day he knocked up #3, she made a post about how the ones that are meant to be go through whatever & come out stronger on the other side, paraphrased, but just as ridiculous in actuality ~ literally, all he had to do was wrap up the merchandise. We all, including Khloé, know that he’s always going to community that peen, why didn’t he protect his money train?? Now, he’ll be chasing her incessantly, Twitter-feuding with Lamar, & she’ll move on to some other player, in every sense of the word. I guarantee you, next year at this time, we’ll still be having the exact same conversation, about how he’s an incessant cheater, & Khloé just puts up with it. Poor True.

I wonder if this was a "Drake" situation, where he used a condom, & she dug it out of the garbage. Probably not though.

On 1/25/2022 at 4:55 PM, SailorGirl said:

This is how I shall forever refer to someone who cheats -- someone who is "always going to community his peen." 

Seriously. Best thing I've read all. day. 

Totally made my day! Glad to assist. In Tristan’s case, to quote Karen Walker: “It’s funny ‘cause it’s true.” Tristan really does community that peen, & have no shame, like most serial cheaters. I once heard a lifelong cheater refer to himself as being like “Jesus, I just love them all.” If Tristan turns water into wine, we’ll know his new motto. 

31 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Totally made my day! Glad to assist. In Tristan’s case, to quote Karen Walker: “It’s funny ‘cause it’s true.” Tristan really does community that peen, & have no shame, like most serial cheaters. I once heard a lifelong cheater refer to himself as being like “Jesus, I just love them all.” If Tristan turns water into wine, we’ll know his new motto. 

It’s only cheating if he’s made promises to be monogamous. I’m assuming he made that promise to Khloe?

2 hours ago, nkotb said:

Tristan really does community that peen, & have no shame, like most serial cheaters. 

Plus, we don't know about all the women he was with who didn't get pregnant. He probably just gave them a lump sum of money, & bought their silence. Or he's paying them all the time as long as they stay silent.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Of course. This wasn’t only the 3rd time he cheated. Sex addiction?… maybe?  He should have frozen his sperm and snipped it. Obviously, since Khloe was looking for a surrogate for the sibling,  so that would have been a great excuse. He’s young and apparently very immature, like many 30 year old boys are. 

• Useful 1
15 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

It’s only cheating if he’s made promises to be monogamous. I’m assuming he made that promise to Khloe?

I don’t know what their status was, but they were definitely back together on his bday, when he made baby #3. They broke up in June, presumably when Khloé found out about the latest bun in the oven. His post, after paternity all but guarantees that he was supposed to be exclusive to Khloé at the time. He basically said “yeah, I have another kid, with another woman, & I’m going to be present & try to get along. But, Khloé, Money Train, I’m so sorry for this. You don’t deserve it. You’re an amazing person & I’m so glad to share life with you…” He’s trying to wedge that door back open.

In other news, both Lamar & Shanna Moakler are on the latest “Celebrity Big Brother”. 

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

I don’t know what their status was, but they were definitely back together on his bday, when he made baby #3. They broke up in June, presumably when Khloé found out about the latest bun in the oven. His post, after paternity all but guarantees that he was supposed to be exclusive to Khloé at the time. He basically said “yeah, I have another kid, with another woman, & I’m going to be present & try to get along. But, Khloé, Money Train, I’m so sorry for this. You don’t deserve it. You’re an amazing person & I’m so glad to share life with you…” He’s trying to wedge that door back open.

In other news, both Lamar & Shanna Moakler are on the latest “Celebrity Big Brother”. 

Yes, I see why Khloe assumed they had made promises to be monogamous. If she falls for it again, she’s truly hopeless. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Yes, I see why Khloe assumed they had made promises to be monogamous. If she falls for it again, she’s truly hopeless.

She has been hopeless. Hopeless in being a good mother to True, being a good role model to True, having any amount of common sense, being a good person, having any sense of shame or self-respect, etc. Khloe has hopeless written in her forehead & is most certainly in her vocabulary.

4 hours ago, nkotb said:

Why can't those 2 idiots just shut up & go away?! I also wish that Khloe would join them in going away.

Edited by Magog
  • LOL 1
9 minutes ago, Magog said:

She has been hopeless. Hopeless in being a good mother to True, being a good role model to True, having any amount of common sense, being a good person, having any sense of shame or self-respect, etc. Khloe has hopeless written in her forehead & is most certainly in her vocabulary.

Why can't those 2 idiots just shut up & go away?! I also wish that Khloe would join them in going away.

First, ALL of the Kartrashians/Jenners need to shut up and go away. Kimmy first. No one else even comes close to their level of famewhore. I’d rather hear from Lamar than any of them. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 3