Type keyword(s) to search

Friends, Romans, Jonathans: The Storm Troopers of the Kardashian Empire

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Yep - she’ll suddenly lose the pretend baby when the ink is dry on the deal.

Right. I think she's pregnant for real. Her minor children with Travis don't really have a relationship with her from what I've heard from the gossip sites.

So a new baby could keep her in the press because because Travis started dating Kourtney and he and the kid's became Kardashian adjacent I had forgotten about her.

Plus she's got one up on Kourtney right now, becoming pregnant before her. 

• Useful 1
58 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Plus she's got one up on Kourtney right now, becoming pregnant before her. 

It's so sad that as soon as I saw that sentence I thought "of course", she's probably been trying to get pregnant as soon as Kourtney & Travis got engaged.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, GaT said:

It's so sad that as soon as I saw that sentence I thought "of course", she's probably been trying to get pregnant as soon as Kourtney & Travis got engaged.

Yep because if you look at Shanna's track record girlfriend is ALL about the attention. 

Otherwise why else would she have even opened her mouth about her ex husbands new relationship. Like even if she felt some type of way, publicly wish them well and keep your other thoughts private.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:
13 hours ago, GaT said:

t's so sad that as soon as I saw that sentence I thought "of course", she's probably been trying to get pregnant as soon as Kourtney & Travis got engaged.

Yep because if you look at Shanna's track record girlfriend is ALL about the attention. 

Otherwise why else would she have even opened her mouth about her ex husbands new relationship. Like even if she felt some type of way, publicly wish them well and keep your other thoughts private.

I'm always feeling some type of way that these pathetic losers are always trying ways to get attention & stay relevant. It just sucks that Shanna can't do the bare minimum in her sad existence & flat out get lost & stay lost. Kourtney & Travis should also join her in getting lost & staying lost. 

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Magog said:

I'm always feeling some type of way that these pathetic losers are always trying ways to get attention & stay relevant. It just sucks that Shanna can't do the bare minimum in her sad existence & flat out get lost & stay lost. Kourtney & Travis should also join her in getting lost & staying lost. 

Shanna is a former beauty pageant girl, she's a former Miss USA if y'all recall, and I think still works to help other ladies in the pagent cycle.

So she's used to "pretty privilege" and attention. 

I wonder what she knows that' making her backtrack on her previous statement

Julia Fox Backtracks on Her Comment Kanye Wouldn't Hurt a Fly

When we got Julia outside Barry's Bootcamp a few days back in WeHo, she called Ye's rants "artistic, creative expression," though she said she wasn't following his blow-by-blow social media attacks against Kim and Pete.

Well, apparently she started looking more closely, because Julia posted -- then deleted -- "I would like to point out that I had not seen the latest Instagram posts at the time of this video," adding, "Believe it or not I have a life and a son, and I don't have google alerts for this man!"

And then the comment that's hard to swallow ... "I thought this question was in reference to the music video."

This is from January when they started "dating"

“His energy is so fun to be around. He had me and my friends laughing, dancing, and smiling all night,” the Uncut Gems star revealed. “We decided to keep the energy going and fly back to New York City to see Slave Play. Ye’s flight landed at six and the play was at seven and he was there ON TIME. I was impressed. 

And now he's "this man". Either she knows something, or something happened we haven't heard about yet, but it sure seems like she's distancing herself from him.

• Love 1
On 2/24/2022 at 8:25 AM, nexxie said:

Theo is kinda cute - it’s making a comeback. She used Thompson even though Tristan is not on the birth certificate. Maralee seems very happy to be a mom - too bad she picked a scumbag as sperm donor.

Hmmm….in my state, the father must sign document at the hospital, consenting to child taking his last name, if parents are not married.  Or, sign Affidavit of Paternity and have it changed later.  What state was Theo born?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Hmmm….in my state, the father must sign document at the hospital, consenting to child taking his last name, if parents are not married.  Or, sign Affidavit of Paternity and have it changed later.  What state was Theo born?

California

13 hours ago, GaT said:

It looks like Ye has definitely stopped dressing Julia, she's started cutting up her clothes to make outfits. LOL

julia-fox.jpg

julia-fox-under-boob_88.jpg?quality=90&s

She's gotta land her next rich/wealthy baby daddy. 

And the blue jean outfit the denim pants with the top cut off Mariah Carey did that s*** first in the 2000s.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, GaT said:

It looks like Ye has definitely stopped dressing Julia, she's started cutting up her clothes to make outfits. LOL

2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

julia-fox.jpg

julia-fox-under-boob_88.jpg?quality=90&s

😒

How absolutely disgusting. Who in their right mind would find this even remotely sexy? She's another idiot that needs to join Shanna, Kourtney, Travis, & the rest of that sad excuse of a family in getting lost & staying lost.

She's gotta land her next rich/wealthy baby daddy. 

As if. I'm certain that Kodak Black, DJ Khalid, Trey Songz, Takeshi 69, Bow Wow, Antonio Brown, & Soulja Boy are more of her type of "men."

Edited by Magog
2 hours ago, Magog said:

As if. I'm certain that Kodak Black, DJ Khalid, Trey Songz, Takeshi 69, Bow Wow, Antonio Brown, & Soulja Boy are more of her type of "men."

Tray Sonz is the new R. Kelly with his trash self. 

And about the only man with a big enough bank account to attract her on that list is DJ Khalid.

And about the only man with a big enough bank account to attract her on that list is DJ Khalid.

No way is Khalid going to dump his wife & kids, even for Kim.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, GaT said:

No way is Khalid going to dump his wife & kids, even for Kim.

True story. But we're not taking about Kim, it's Julie Fox Kanye's former entanglement. 

She must be Is shaking in her boots at all the Russian billionaire sugar daddies running scared with all their billions LoL

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

True story. But we're not taking about Kim, it's Julie Fox Kanye's former entanglement. 

Whoops, I got my threads & famewhores mixed up 😃

• LOL 2
On 3/25/2022 at 4:10 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Tray Sonz is the new R. Kelly with his trash self. 

But DJ Khalid is Married with kids.

1 hour ago, Nicmar said:

But DJ Khalid is Married with kids.

Right. That's never stopped a woman (side chick) or married man from having mistress. 🤷‍♀️ 

I was mainly referring to the income levels of the men listed and who'd have the income Julia Fox would want.

47 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Right. That's never stopped a woman (side chick) or married man from having mistress. 🤷‍♀️ 

I was mainly referring to the income levels of the men listed and who'd have the income Julia Fox would want.

Both are true!

• Love 1
(edited)

I guess Blac Chyna found something to try & focus people's attention on instead of that post of hers

Blac Chyna Refocusing Energy on Looming Jury Trial Against Kardashians

BC writes, "I plan to refocus my attention on my trial against Kris Jenner and her daughters Kim, Khloe, and Kylie which starts in 13 days. When they got my #1 hit show killed back in January 2017, that not only hurt me financially and emotionally, that hurt my beautiful KIDS."

Yes, your beautiful KIDS that you only see 1 or 2 days a week. She really has no clue what not to post, plus, I don't understand how she thinks they got her show cancelled when she's the one who got the restraining order against Rob so that they couldn't film together. How did she think that was going to work?

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, GaT said:

I guess Blac Chyna found something to try & focus people's attention on instead of that post of hers

Blac Chyna Refocusing Energy on Looming Jury Trial Against Kardashians

Yes, your beautiful KIDS that you only see 1 or 2 days a week. She really has no clue what not to post, plus, I don't understand how she thinks they got her show cancelled when she's the one who got the restraining order against Rob so that they couldn't film together. How did she think that was going to work?

I guess she figured she was a big enough star to be in her own show without him. 

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Blac Chyna on the stand today

Really?! You were just joking Angela? 

This is hysterical, just a joke? You pointed a gun at his head as a JOKE? I wonder how vindictive the Ks will get when (yeah, just judging by what we've heard so far, I'm going with when, not if) they win. Will they try to legally end her (asking for attorney fees, courts costs, etc), or will they just walk away because she's Dream's mother & can cause problems with custody/visitation.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

This is hysterical, just a joke? You pointed a gun at his head as a JOKE? I wonder how vindictive the Ks will get when (yeah, just judging by what we've heard so far, I'm going with when, not if) they win. Will they try to legally end her (asking for attorney fees, courts costs, etc), or will they just walk away because she's Dream's mother & can cause problems with custody/visitation.

She doesn't have dream that much now I think after that Instagram post where she made about her having to get rid of three of her luxury cars and she doesn't get child support and Rob and Tyga commented about how they have their kids like 5 days out of the week.

Shouldn’t True and Prince meet their brother? Interesting that Tristan is so bitter about baby mama #3 giving birth to this little bunny, but okay with his first two - guess she messed with his meal ticket plans. Even so, shouldn’t Khloe invite Theo to a playdate with True?

56766981-0-image-a-44_1650332244112.jpg

Sofia Richie is engaged

Former Kardashian adjacent girlfriend Sophia Richie is going to be somebody's wife maybe, she has a thing for the older guys he is 28 and she's 23.

IMO It's still icky an almost 30-year-old man with a 23-year-old like sir what do y'all have in common? Seriously? And don't tell me she's mature for her age. 🤮

13 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Shouldn’t True and Prince meet their brother? Interesting that Tristan is so bitter about baby mama #3 giving birth to this little bunny, but okay with his first two - guess she messed with his meal ticket plans. Even so, shouldn’t Khloe invite Theo to a playdate with True?

Khloe is Ms Petty and will likely never have her child meet her baby brother unless she's old enough to tell her that she would like to meet him.

And it's possible that True might have met him when she was at her dad's place with her other Brother but something like that would never go down at Khloe's house.

11 hours ago, nexxie said:

Does True know her older half brother?

Another day of Kardashian vs Chyna

Like is she foolish or what? How the hell has she not paid personal taxes since 2015 like girl If you win this lawsuit the tax man is going to come backlog or not.

This reeks of her trying to hide money and how much she's making because the basis of her lawsuit is that since the show supposedly got torpedoed by the Kardashians she's been under a financial hardship.

Like Miss ma'am you do not make just $1 million from your only fans A Google search will say that you were the highest earning account. 

Also we got the whole Johnny Depp court case going on like this is taking me back to the OJ trial days where he was the originator of the celebrity trial and having it be on TV.

Sadly the Kardashian versus Blac Chyna trial is not on TV.

Edited by carolinagirl81
10 hours ago, nexxie said:

Yes, Tristan has them both for “daddy days” - but refuses to meet or support his new son.

Yeah cuz he blames that poor child  and his mother for the events in his life right now.

I suspect that Tristan will not have a relationship with this new child and this poor boy is going to grow up without Tristan in his life. 

His mom needs to go ahead and try to find her a Russell Wilson type of man like Ciara did, a man who's gonna love that boy like is own.

• Useful 1

Black Chyna's mom creates a GoFundMe

Asking for $400,000 for an appeal in the defamation lawsuit she just lost to the Kardashians.

But according to that article she's going to do celebrity boxing and an acting gig for some BET movie so she'll be making some money.

Maybe if she got rid of that expensive ass G wagon and maybe got her Toyota Corolla she would have some money since she's allegedly broke and hasn't done business taxes nor her personal taxes in like 3 years. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Black Chyna's mom creates a GoFundMe

Asking for $400,000 for an appeal in the defamation lawsuit she just lost to the Kardashians.

But according to that article she's going to do celebrity boxing and an acting gig for some BET movie so she'll be making some money.

You know, it occurred to me that I had no idea what Blac Chyna actually ever did for a living, so I looked it up. From Wikipedia:

While stripping at King of Diamonds, a popular Miami club, Chyna's unusual and "exotic" look made her popular; radio host Angela Yee described her as looking "like someone who was going to be famous."[4] In 2010, Drake name-dropped her in "Miss Me".[4] Her rising popularity led to modeling jobs on the covers of Dimepiece, Straight Stuntin and Black Men's Magazine. Later that year, she was cast as Nicki Minaj's stunt double in the song "Monster" by Kanye West.[2]

Throughout her career, Chyna has undergone several surgeries for buttock augmentation and breast enhancement, but has also had surgery to reduce the size of her chest.[5]

In February 2013, she enrolled in JLS Professional Make Up Artist School. In December 2013, she launched her online boutique, "88fin", filled with new clothing and products from her clothing line of the same name. Also that month, she launched her own brand of adhesive eyelashes, "Lashed by Blac Chyna". In February 2014, she purchased a beauty bar in Encino, Los Angeles, which offers makeup courses.[2]

Since 2016, she has appeared in a number of reality television shows, including E!'s Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and her own reality show with then-boyfriend Rob Kardashian, Rob & Chyna, also on the E! network.[6] In 2019, she starred in The Real Blac Chyna on Zeus Network.[3] She has also appeared in Tokyo Toni's Finding Love ASAP!, and VH1's Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.[7]

Wow, she apparently just does whatever comes up, stunt double for Nicki Minaj?, eyelash line?, makeup school? Sure, why not?

Maybe if she got rid of that expensive ass G wagon and maybe got her Toyota Corolla she would have some money since she's allegedly broke and hasn't done business taxes nor her personal taxes in like 3 years. 

But, but, but....she just got rid of three, three I tell you! cars because she's a single mom & has those kids one, sometimes even two days a week! How will she drive her kids to the nanny's house without her G wagon?

• LOL 3

Basically she was a Miami stripper turned video vixen (look up Korrean Steffens aka "Super Head") and that's what Chyna started out as, Then she either mistakenly or on purpose got knocked up by Tyga who put a ring on it briefly and that got her Kardashian adjacent.

But the eyelash thing fizzled I don't think she's doing that anymore the makeup bar I don't think that's happening anymore, She didn't finish makeup school.

8 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Call me insane but don't I remember Blac Chyna on KUWTK way back when early on as a best friend of Kimmie?

She WAS lol that was around the time when she had King and Tyga was Kanye's BFF she and Kim were the MILFs all over social media for a moment until Tyga dumped her for minor Kylie. 

It was really a blink and you missed it her appearing on the show.

Chyna breaks her associates phone and kicks her

So our favorite baby mama is at it again, She was out at the bar with I guess this lady is her friend and she was paranoid that the friend was recording her and that other people in the bar was recording her so she snatches the friends phone breaks it and then proceeds to beat on her and kick her in the stomach.

Like I'm starting to wonder if She is either on drugs or she was born addicted to drugs or alcohol as a baby due to her mother's use because I have seen some of this behavior and patients that I used to kind of help care for especially some of the kids I'd help take care of in the hospital with fetal alcohol syndrome and trying to come off of like cocaine and s*** like developmentally it is a struggle for them because they rage out.

My thing is this whole mess could have been avoided like why couldn't you have drinks at home if that's the case that you're so worried that people are going to film you without your permission when you go out.

5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Chyna breaks her associates phone and kicks her

So our favorite baby mama is at it again, She was out at the bar with I guess this lady is her friend and she was paranoid that the friend was recording her and that other people in the bar was recording her so she snatches the friends phone breaks it and then proceeds to beat on her and kick her in the stomach.

Silly, it was a joke, she wasn't serious. /s

• LOL 3

Did Tristan, the deadbeat dad, pay his overdue child support in time for Mother’s Day - or is he still a complete scumbag no-show in little Theo’s life?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Did Tristan, the deadbeat dad, pay his overdue child support in time for Mother’s Day - or is he still a complete scumbag no-show in little Theo’s life?

My guess is that he quietly paid it and there was a gag order on the payment that neither one of them could talk about whether or not he paid it or whether or not she received it.

And he is definitely not laid eyes on that child in person maybe pictures second hand but he's probably not even touched that baby.

15 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

My guess is that he quietly paid it and there was a gag order on the payment that neither one of them could talk about whether or not he paid it or whether or not she received it.

And he is definitely not laid eyes on that child in person maybe pictures second hand but he's probably not even touched that baby.

Cue Khloe (we should fashion a word combining “Khloé” & “clueless”…”Khloless”?) talking about what an amazing father he is. News flash: if he completely ignores the existence of 1 of his kids, dumped the mother of another, while she was pregnant, when he got a shot at fame & fortune (via Khloe/True), & claims to love the 1 that he repeatedly cheats on, but still completely, publicly favors their meal ticket child, he’s not a great father, he’s a terrible example of how men (anyone, really) should behave, & that’s the nicest thing I can say about Tristan & his Community Peen. 

• Love 5